The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2007, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post

but why u want fly SQ so much???
It is the same as y 1 prefer prc n other prefer viet. It is just personal preference.
Old 10-03-2007, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 21
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It is the same as y 1 prefer prc n other prefer viet. It is just personal preference.
CB....what kind of theory is this.....
Old 10-03-2007, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
gremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Hehhehehe not scolding u, du ma is f your mother.

Quote:
forget what is du ma may already....should be mother fucker if i remember right.... not CB...

CB in viet is cai lon
Thanks.... Lucky never use du ma on anyone... Will use Cai Lon instead...
Old 10-03-2007, 09:45 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
CB....what kind of theory is this.....
Personal preference... it is like y u like to cheong places with viet gers (51) n some like to cheong places prc (BS).
Old 11-03-2007, 12:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
can help to down him or not???
don't wori i will down him.
Old 11-03-2007, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
compare this way sure cheap la....why dont you compare in terms of time? also 2 hours leh....SIA fly faster meh
but why u want fly SQ so much???
SQ more comfy la and the planes are newer and bigger, thus more stable during flight. With garuda crashing in Indonesia, which singaporean dare to take their plane anymore? The plane that crashed is the same type of plane that Garuda use to ply between JKt-SIN=SGN. All these planes are above 20 years old. But of course, cannot compare with the Viets la. As long as cheap, they will take any plane. And most of them don't read the news at all, they don't even know what is happening in the region, not to say world wide.

i took both business class and economy class for both Garuda and SQ before. Garuda cannot compare with SQ at all la. No fight. But of course, SQ price is much higher than Garuda. As for tiger airways, i feel like a refugee. Everybody rushes and pushes around for seats. Showed how uncivilised people can be.
Old 11-03-2007, 09:46 AM
Samster

Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
i took both business class and economy class for both Garuda and SQ before.
I took SIA economy before but find it no difference....the seat still same except that there is a small tv infront of you...plane big or not same to me also...as I am sitting most of the time...stable or not I also dont really mind...as long reach...you still scare plane crash ha?

You rich la...If you give business class, I also say SIA better
Old 11-03-2007, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
don't wori i will down him.
down him also no use roi...dont know what he do...yday 6plus...he 50++ point now 90++ point....
Old 11-03-2007, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
unclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
U think they so backward huh? If next time u are sick in HCM and need to see doctor urgently, try FV Hospital in District 7. This hospital very modern and have quite some french doctors.
Q7. Thats the only place I will consider to stay long term.
Old 11-03-2007, 11:27 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I took SIA economy before but find it no difference....the seat still same except that there is a small tv infront of you...plane big or not same to me also...as I am sitting most of the time...stable or not I also dont really mind...as long reach...you still scare plane crash ha?

You rich la...If you give business class, I also say SIA better
Now u no wife and kids yet, so u not scared plane crash la. Wait till your kids come out, u will think longer term also
Old 11-03-2007, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclesammi View Post
Q7. Thats the only place I will consider to stay long term.
bro, Q7 u must also see where. if u stay at local place Tan My, then its the same as other districts. But if u stay at Phu My Hung (also known as Saigon South), Q7 , then its a different story. I stayed in Phu My Hung for around 1 year and i can list the following advantages and disadvantages:

Advantages
(1) Good security. The place has a few hundred security officers on duty 24 hrs a day
(2) Condo clean and well taken care of.
(3) As an expat area, can use english at the shops easily
(4) Got CoopMart and other shops within the estate.

Disadvantages
(1) Small units but rental high. My first unit is at Hung Vuong II penthhouse. rental at US$750 a month but unit only 90m square. Damm small. The worse is that design is not good. ventilation is very bad.
(2) Food price there more expensive than other districts.
Old 11-03-2007, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Now u no wife and kids yet, so u not scared plane crash la. Wait till your kids come out, u will think longer term also
Right, for me, I travel very often, I bought a travel issurance for the whole yr. I choose my own flight n pass to my admin to book for me. The frequent plane I take are SQ n Thai. That is y I have more than hundred thousands which I had redeem a few times for free flight.
Old 11-03-2007, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
gremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
(4) Got CoopMart and other shops within the estate.
What type of shop is this Co.Op Mart ? The gal i know passed me 2 black figuries that look like thai dancer to me (told me its from cambodia) in a plastic bag with Co.Op Mart name.... First think came to my mind is WTF... Buy in polytechnic CoOp and say in cambodia....
Old 11-03-2007, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro, Q7 u must also see where.
I have not been to Q8. How is that place? If want to rent an average 1 bedrm unit how much will it be?

Or if I want to rent 1 in Q5 near An Dong, how much???
Old 11-03-2007, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremio82 View Post
2 black figuries
BLACK MAGIC

You keep liao then you will hear in your brain....cho em tien nhieu nhieu....cho em tien nhieu nhieu....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1