The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2006, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of
Re: 141 Step by Step Guide for Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by =WK=
thanks alot bro... i've just up you in return
Thanks for your point...when will you be going back to HK? Next time have kopi together?
Old 24-10-2006, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Worrr kopi in hk or sg? In sg every place kopi is nice but not in hk. You better think twice where to drink kopi, hk kopi only will be nice in starbuck or coffee connoisseur. Worst of all you need to pay lots of money for good coffee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
Thanks for your point...when will you be going back to HK? Next time have kopi together?
Old 24-10-2006, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 18
=WK= is a living Saint! - you won't find better=WK= is a living Saint! - you won't find better=WK= is a living Saint! - you won't find better=WK= is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i rated this thread 5 stars... really great to know bros from here

Quote:
not sure when i'll be in HK again... could be early or mid next year depending on work. but you can contact me anytime in singapore. i drink kopi 3 times daily without fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster
Worrr kopi in hk or sg? In sg every place kopi is nice but not in hk. You better think twice where to drink kopi, hk kopi only will be nice in starbuck or coffee connoisseur. Worst of all you need to pay lots of money for good coffee.
i only tried the local HK kopi once during my trip last week... the hotel buffet sucked so i walked to a nearby kopi-shop for some noodles. the kopi was very watery like diluted nescafe

xxx
Old 24-10-2006, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
but hk got kopi mix with tea, kopi mix wif coca cola wor!
Old 25-10-2006, 11:59 AM
Samster

Where you can get kopi mix with cola sound interesting. Give me more detail and i will try on my own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa
but hk got kopi mix with tea, kopi mix wif coca cola wor!
Old 25-10-2006, 12:01 PM
Samster

HK buffet should be nice i bet you go to wrong place next time when you are here ring me out. I will bring you to nice place for buffet but not kopi. I do agree with you hk kopi like watery coffee. Bro Sebast we found another coffee lover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by =WK=
i rated this thread 5 stars... really great to know bros from here

not sure when i'll be in HK again... could be early or mid next year depending on work. but you can contact me anytime in singapore. i drink kopi 3 times daily without fail

i only tried the local HK kopi once during my trip last week... the hotel buffet sucked so i walked to a nearby kopi-shop for some noodles. the kopi was very watery like diluted nescafe
Old 25-10-2006, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
HK buffet should be nice i bet you go to wrong place next time when you are here ring me out. I will bring you to nice place for buffet but not kopi. I do agree with you hk kopi like watery coffee. Bro Sebast we found another coffee lover.
I have no problem finding good coffee in HK. My frequent outlet are the starbuck cafe..especially the one at Kimberley outlet. Mocha caffee is great..or you can go for capuchino. I also have Super 3-in-1 or Nescafe coffee powder with me. Come to my apartment for afternoon coffee..heehee
Old 25-10-2006, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
hitchhiker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I have no problem finding good coffee in HK. My frequent outlet are the starbuck cafe..especially the one at Kimberley outlet. Mocha caffee is great..or you can go for capuchino. I also have Super 3-in-1 or Nescafe coffee powder with me. Come to my apartment for afternoon coffee..heehee
i use to frequent the starbucks at 成和道, happy valley... good view of the street. every saturday morning, there is this gorgeous looking babe who goes there for coffee and breakfast. every saturday without fail!!

she's got big almond shaped eyes, super sweet smile with dimples, nice long curly hair just below the shoulders, strong B cups, nice slender legs... usually in tight blouse accentuating the bra size and nice jeans shorts.. a definite knockout standard!

i have not been at that starbucks for some time now since moving out of there.. nowadays, i do causeway bay plaza starbucks but no such luck with the babes there...

any bros can verify if she still goes to that starbucks?
Old 25-10-2006, 04:35 PM
Samster

Worrr our supremacy demon is resurrect. All demons need to bow whenever you started to post new thread. When you started to patron those coffee connoisseur?

When our next rendevzous with SYT you promised to recommend me. Please do not act blurr and talking about coffee with us. I know you are not frenzied about coffee. You did it on certain purpose just to make us hook up. Damn you.

Sorry for me to rude towards you my great king.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitchhiker
i use to frequent the starbucks at 成和道, happy valley... good view of the street. every saturday morning, there is this gorgeous looking babe who goes there for coffee and breakfast. every saturday without fail!!

she's got big almond shaped eyes, super sweet smile with dimples, nice long curly hair just below the shoulders, strong B cups, nice slender legs... usually in tight blouse accentuating the bra size and nice jeans shorts.. a definite knockout standard!

i have not been at that starbucks for some time now since moving out of there.. nowadays, i do causeway bay plaza starbucks but no such luck with the babes there...

any bros can verify if she still goes to that starbucks?
Old 25-10-2006, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
hitchhiker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Worrr our supremacy demon is resurrect. All demons need to bow whenever you started to post new thread. When you started to patron those coffee connoisseur?
When our next rendevzous with SYT you promised to recommend me. Please do not act blurr and talking about coffee with us. I know you are not frenzied about coffee. You did it on certain purpose just to make us hook up. Damn you. Sorry for me to rude towards you my great king.
sorry la bro buster... since i retire to cold turkey mountain, i have more free time now, so i change from beer to coffee... however, my eyes still free to roam around and check out my SYTs

if you available, join me for coffee also and we can "keep score" together

talking about tracking SYT.. there is a macdonald, also at causeway bay plaza.. one of the counter staff ger, named start with "B". she is really chio SYT! with a friendly smile everytime, she will ask if i want to upsize? heh heh heh...

by the way... the SBF bros in SG have taken their own initiative to set up a SYT club... check out: http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...light=SYT+club

why not HK SBF bros too?? come on bros...
Old 26-10-2006, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5749 / Power: 21
gilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sorry la bro buster... since i retire to cold turkey mountain, i have more free time now, so i change from beer to coffee... however, my eyes still free to roam around and check out my SYTs

talking about tracking SYT.. there is a macdonald, also at causeway bay plaza.. one of the counter staff ger, named start with "B". she is really chio SYT! with a friendly smile everytime, she will ask if i want to upsize? heh heh heh...

by the way... the SBF bros in SG have taken their own initiative to set up a SYT club... check out: http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...light=SYT+club

The Legacy shall never end. he he. we'll have our coffee soon. Buster, don't forget my HK SIM card.
Old 26-10-2006, 11:19 AM
Samster

Ok let keep your promise we shall meet out in CWB to see macdonald girl.

Let get our eye sore and roam as much before we retired.

Did your junior "stand" when syt asking you for "upsize"...

Quote:

Old 26-10-2006, 11:22 AM
Samster

Sorry too many things happen in LKF and forgotten to get you SIM card. Bro rokket will meet and bring you to get SIM card in 7-11 stores. I will pay you money back once i meet you in CP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilaxes
The Legacy shall never end. he he. we'll have our coffee soon. Buster, don't forget my HK SIM card.
Old 26-10-2006, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 23
hplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket
Waiting for you too and your big party See you then.

Ah ya too bad you have dinner that day!! I REALLY REALLY hope you can dropby after your dinner ar...
Old 26-10-2006, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 23
hplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Come ar i be your monthly coffee supplier liao ar...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1