The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2007, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 21
condor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycondor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hanoi

Originally Posted by deptrai4u
Was told that the clamp down has also serverly hit Hanoi KTV and Fortuna BOSS KTV as well. At the worst moment last week, Fortuna has about only 20 gers and more than 50 wolves... and each KTV room can only have 1 ger.. the rest just watch and drool...

Really? i was in fortuna last week but since i am alone and tired after a long and tough meeting i was too tired to go out for my dinner and KTV.
i hope the prime minister can give these gals a break to earn their living and satisfy our thirst.
Old 21-06-2007, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
Originally Posted by deptrai4u
Was told that the clamp down has also serverly hit Hanoi KTV and Fortuna BOSS KTV as well. At the worst moment last week, Fortuna has about only 20 gers and more than 50 wolves... and each KTV room can only have 1 ger.. the rest just watch and drool...

Really? i was in fortuna last week but since i am alone and tired after a long and tough meeting i was too tired to go out for my dinner and KTV.
i hope the prime minister can give these gals a break to earn their living and satisfy our thirst.
Ya lor...............so bad. MM no work no money,
we no place to go can fall sick. hahahahaha

Cheers
Old 22-06-2007, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Hi bro deptrai,

New Century still closed or already open for business:

Cheers
New Century will only open for biz in the next century.. not this. Apocalypse also kenna closed, bcos belonging to same group of invester.. the only outlet still opened today is Relax Bar.

Meantime, the usual suspects that is frequently New Century and Apo are now spotted in the usual splendor at Nutz bar at Sheraton Hotel.
Old 22-06-2007, 12:44 PM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ya lor...............so bad. MM no work no money,
we no place to go can fall sick. hahahahaha

Cheers
Fortuna operations back to normal already. But cautiously...
Old 22-06-2007, 03:41 PM
Samster

Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Fortuna operations back to normal already. But cautiously...

Hahahaha I like that "New Century opening in Next Century" good for a moment of laughter.

Bro deptrai, call me if time permit. Lets catch up for a drink in Singland.

Cheers
Old 22-06-2007, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Good Photo Sharing
Good Information
Detail Airlines Provided

BOTA , lu a sai a , keep it up , well done
Old 23-06-2007, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by G+++ING View Post

Good Photo Sharing
Good Information
Detail Airlines Provided
BOTA , lu a sai a , keep it up , well done
Bro G+++ing,

Wow you run belly past lei. Run until Hanoi ahh.......

Cheers
Old 23-06-2007, 05:26 PM
burnMarks

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi, new in hanoi. Really envy u guys who works here... Damn happening place ...

and this thread is fantastic! .... After doing my research here, was all ready to chiong in hanoi (i think)! Kekeke

wanna say my thanks to all the bros who contribute n make this trip so wonderful hahaah ...
Old 23-06-2007, 08:52 PM
Samster

GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro G+++ing,

Wow you run belly past lei. Run until Hanoi ahh.......

Cheers
To support you ma , brother bota so hard working to provide
all the information then i just cannot bo cap , must support u la
Old 23-06-2007, 10:13 PM
Samster

Bro G+++ing

Thanks for your support. Welcome to Hanoi.

Cheers
Old 24-06-2007, 09:08 AM
Samster

brother deptrai and brother octlong

just walk pass here and say hello to u , heard you are the vietnams superstar
haha
Old 24-06-2007, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by G+++ING View Post
brother deptrai and brother octlong

just walk pass here and say hello to u , heard you are the vietnams superstar
haha
Hi G+++ING.. u in Hanoi ah? for how long u staying? Can try to catch up with you if u free.

The real superstar in Hanoi is the local authorities.. they keep making changes to the rules of the games till its hard to keep up. Todate, 3 of the most regular Local KTV that I go to no longer serve fish.. so we the cats have to go look for hunting grounds.

Just last week, I came across a new place. About 80 meters from 14 Thi Sach, southwards. Its called Hanoi Star...quite good!
Old 24-06-2007, 01:05 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=deptrai4u;2102820]Hi G+++ING.. u in Hanoi ah? for how long u staying? Can try to catch up with you if u free.
The real superstar in Hanoi is the local authorities.. they keep making changes to the rules of the games till its hard to keep up. Todate, 3 of the most regular Local KTV that I go to no longer serve fish.. so we the cats have to go look for hunting grounds.QUOTE]

Hahahaha maybe we can go fishing in Hoan Kiem Lake.

Cheers
Old 24-06-2007, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi G+++ING.. u in Hanoi ah? for how long u staying? Can try to catch up with you if u free.

The real superstar in Hanoi is the local authorities.. they keep making changes to the rules of the games till its hard to keep up. Todate, 3 of the most regular Local KTV that I go to no longer serve fish.. so we the cats have to go look for hunting grounds.

Just last week, I came across a new place. About 80 meters from 14 Thi Sach, southwards. Its called Hanoi Star...quite good!
not yet brother , if i go there , sure will visit u
and sure will join brother bota , without your accompany , is meaningless to go there haha
Old 24-06-2007, 07:03 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Botarbolampar;2103034]
Quote:
The real superstar in Hanoi is the local authorities.. they keep making changes to the rules of the games till its hard to keep up. Todate, 3 of the most regular Local KTV that I go to no longer serve fish.. so we the cats have to go look for hunting grounds.QUOTE]

Hahahaha maybe we can go fishing in Hoan Kiem Lake.

Cheers
brother bota

seriously i like fishing ( is real fishing ) ok
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1