The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2963 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

The problem with social or dating apps like Tinder, Tantan is, the better looking ladies are more likely to have some mental issues. Otherwise, by their good looks, if coupled with pleasant personality, are unlikely to be single or not taken.
When you match with one pretty, slim and sexy one, thought you strike lottery, high chance is, the dark side of the lady is well hidden.
I have not even mentioned the massive number or scammers that are lurking. While you text with a supposedly lady with gorgeous looks, it might be another man instead.
Old 13-12-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 373 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4511 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
The problem with social or dating apps like Tinder, Tantan is, the better looking ladies are more likely to have some mental issues. Otherwise, by their good looks, if coupled with pleasant personality, are unlikely to be single or not taken.
When you match with one pretty, slim and sexy one, thought you strike lottery, high chance is, the dark side of the lady is well hidden.
I have not even mentioned the massive number or scammers that are lurking. While you text with a supposedly lady with gorgeous looks, it might be another man instead.
came across one profile, she wrote something like: "ikea date, good if you drive"

wow, just wow

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 13-12-2023, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2963 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
came across one profile, she wrote something like: "ikea date, good if you drive"

wow, just wow

Don't take the profile intro or description literally. Some dumb blondes can write anything cause they don't know what to write, just being prompted so conveniently write something that can mean nothing.
Anyway, IKEA and driving, what's wrong? Why rolled eyes?
Old 13-12-2023, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Agreed, most are whatapps number collector. They most likely will be sending loan msg or worse, hack into your phone
Old 13-12-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bageledhoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieryguy80 View Post
Agreed, most are whatapps number collector. They most likely will be sending loan msg or worse, hack into your phone
wow how they hack ur phone??

Last edited by bageledhoney; 13-12-2023 at 10:54 PM.
Old 13-12-2023, 10:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4110 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"ikea date, good if you drive"
She probably like to visit IKEA tampines. Ask her if she's into DIY (hint hint) and then say you are a very hands-on guy who would love to help her with her DIY.
Old 13-12-2023, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bageledhoney View Post
wow how they hack ur phone??
they tried.. giving unknown link etc. Just dun click the link. once they give these links, banned them.
Old 14-12-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 12
nilmar123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternilmar123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternilmar123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternilmar123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Later we end up in this group https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/wh...and-shame-guys
Old 14-12-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3292 / Power: 17
greatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

This is really true and accurate, unless the lady really very shy or didn’t socialize.

If the lady has average to above average look and pleasant easygoing personality sure would have been attached much earlier and unlikely to be single or need to use dating app. Unless she just broke up or other factors (could lead to some past baggage or psychological trauma as well on her side)
Old 14-12-2023, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 373 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4511 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't take the profile intro or description literally. Some dumb blondes can write anything cause they don't know what to write, just being prompted so conveniently write something that can mean nothing.
Anyway, IKEA and driving, what's wrong? Why rolled eyes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
She probably like to visit IKEA tampines. Ask her if she's into DIY (hint hint) and then say you are a very hands-on guy who would love to help her with her DIY.
she's looking for someone to provide ferry, delivery and assembly services

if she's hot, there will be betas throwing themselves at her

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 14-12-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 14
cesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of light

You are a good person. I think most may not be able to resist it and would take advantage of her

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlolale View Post
Used to be quite active in tinder many moons ago. Back then met with quite a few locals. One case that I remembered was a local staying near bishan. She looks like your ordinary gal and we chatted for a long time in the park. After lots of a talking she revealed that she was abused at her home (non-sexually) and wanted to keep staying out. Chatted till 2am in the morning and I had to leave as I had work the next day. She tried to make me stay with her and did all sorts of things to make me stay like making out, trying to shove my hands into her bra and pants and stuff. However I could not in good conscious do anything as I understand doing anything would be taking advantage of a vulnerable person. Tried suggesting I would book a place for her to stay while I head home but she really insist that I stayed with her. Knowing myself, I could never keep my hands off her if I did so. When I keep insisting on getting a room just for herself she started to get angry and kept saying she was not looking to take advantage of me to get a free place to stay. In the end, I just left her near her place as it was already 4am. Hope she really got things together and had a better life.
Old 15-12-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Used to be quite active in tinder many moons ago. Back then met with quite a few locals. One case that I remembered was a local staying near bishan. She looks like your ordinary gal and we chatted for a long time in the park. After lots of a talking she revealed that she was abused at her home (non-sexually) and wanted to keep staying out. Chatted till 2am in the morning and I had to leave as I had work the next day. She tried to make me stay with her and did all sorts of things to make me stay like making out, trying to shove my hands into her bra and pants and stuff. However I could not in good conscious do anything as I understand doing anything would be taking advantage of a vulnerable person. Tried suggesting I would book a place for her to stay while I head home but she really insist that I stayed with her. Knowing myself, I could never keep my hands off her if I did so. When I keep insisting on getting a room just for herself she started to get angry and kept saying she was not looking to take advantage of me to get a free place to stay. In the end, I just left her near her place as it was already 4am. Hope she really got things together and had a better life.
That girl was sexually harassing you, you were the victim and you still want to book a place for her to stay. HAHAHA.
Old 16-12-2023, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all

Cheapskate girl looking for a desperate idiot to help bring her purchases back

Quote:

wow, just wow

Old 16-12-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 7
redlolale deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyredlolale deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cesc88 View Post
You are a good person. I think most may not be able to resist it and would take advantage of her
I wish I could say I'm a good person.
Old 16-12-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5224 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wish I could say I'm a good person.
Better than many others already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1