The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-12-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Just tried oumeimei, as the fr said, was a crazy intense session for me, and sensual is crazy wild. Not for the faint hearted because u will get milked jialat jialat.
Should have ask her to wear the hot denim pants like her video.
Old 08-12-2020, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I know what you mean. I also find this thread particularly helpful in my quest for great orgasms. Lol.

Also this thread not toxic. Sure there's still some trolls here, but by and large, this thread is most genuine, no big egos and have the right SIC attitude.
Am still waiting patiently for your mass local ML FR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoli74 View Post
Never try during her last stint ; Age should be 30s. Not SYT.
~ 6.5/10 on look, can be 7 if she dolled up;
~ Body tone 7/10, no tummy ,nice butt but don’t like enhanced so minus 0.5 .
~ playability/sensuality with little restrictions and FN -8/10
~ location favours using taxi - as parking is limited ; but feel safe and not exposed 7/10
~ nice lady to TKSS. Non commercial feel
~ rtm - maybe
https://sglonelyguys.online/ning-xia-massage/
FR quite accurate.
To add on, the location is a bit face palm for foot soldiers.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 08-12-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
~ location favours using taxi - as parking is limited ; but feel safe and not exposed 7/10
~ rtm - maybe
Yes, this is on point.

She puts on little or no makeup. And she has mature features so she would look several years older even when she was 21 years old. Her image has always been that of a sultry OL, never a school girl type, so those who're interested, bear this in mind.

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 08-12-2020 at 10:48 AM.
Old 08-12-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
newblood95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, just wondering if anyone has tried bella? The reviews on the english thread seems not too bad, but want to play it safe and confirm with bros here! Thanks for help!
https://sglonelyguys.online/bella-massage/
Old 08-12-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Should really have done a thorough search before I paid a visit.
Looking at all the posts on the “English” thread. I can’t help but feel it’s full of fake reviews. Really got fooled by it.

I either got bait and switched. Or she just is horrible.
Black face, full of restrictions (even for a vanilla standard - she’s pure vanilla without sugar)

Location is really not a usual place, and not a good experience getting into the unit.
Claims to be a student...but nooooo way.

Easily in her early30s.
Another massive miss, and should really have digged out the old reviews under the previous name abit more
Is definitely her la bro, i tried her when she first listed as Jelly months ago, using a different set of photos, my FR still around here somewhere. Would have thought after a few months her playability would have improved. Apparently not. She needs some coaxing to push some boundaries but her overall attributes / skillsets (the lack of it) doesn't warrant my patience to try too hard.
Old 08-12-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkbong View Post
Don't worry GeylangWanderer,

That's where money is your best friend. With it, you can get the most beautiful gals to service you. But always remind yourself that this is a business transaction, don't be fooled into thinking this is love. At that moment when the ML is swallowing your dick or giving you a HJ, enjoy all you want. But when the deed is done, just go and find your next happiness.
Haha, how right you are. Money can give us the chance to experience for awhile, that girl who is out of our league, who growing up we always dream of having and even as adults, its still there as a deeply buried desire that will burst out once the opportunity comes
Old 08-12-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 13
xiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Yes, this is on point.

She puts on little or no makeup. And she has mature features so she would look several years older even when she was 21 years old. Her image has always been that of a sultry OL, never a school girl type, so those who're interested, bear this in mind.
To be fair, when she smiles, with some fake eyelashes and IF she wears an oversized white collar shirt with just one un- button; nothing at waist below - cowgirl position to execute on the HJ; that alone should worth $110.
Old 08-12-2020, 11:33 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
To be fair, when she smiles, with some fake eyelashes and IF she wears an oversized white collar shirt with just one un- button; nothing at waist below - cowgirl position to execute on the HJ; that alone should worth $110.
Ok, me not into fake lashes. And her style has always been little or no makeup - she doesn't really need it anyway.
Old 08-12-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

Community Announcement:

https://sglonelyguys.online/lisa-msg/

Was browsing various other sites and saw her list as FL @$180 per bong.

Noted she also upped her "ML" rate at SLG to $130.

Guys interested in her best take note you will be paying way more now if you book her as ML as compared to her initial ask price of $100 as ML. And be mindful that you can opt for full service, so be potentially prepared for FL typical SOP service standard if you don’t take full service.

Have not tried her at all so just purely FYI.
Old 08-12-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
simisimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newblood95 View Post
Hi, just wondering if anyone has tried bella? The reviews on the english thread seems not too bad, but want to play it safe and confirm with bros here! Thanks for help!
https://sglonelyguys.online/bella-massage/
Better skip
Old 08-12-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
newblood95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by simisimi View Post
Better skip
Thanks bro for the advice, but do u mind explaining why. Service bad or scam photo?
Old 08-12-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2726 / Power: 8
MikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bros, away for sometime. Any good bbbj and 5G roaming ML recently?
Old 08-12-2020, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
~ rtm - maybe
I remember visiting her before I think. Name and photos look familiar.
Old 08-12-2020, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
It happens to the best of us bro. Lol. But, really, you should have researched a little more. Hahaha. Even asking here, many would have told you that she was called Jelly before, iirc, and reviews aren't favourable.

I also had a look at the English Speaking thread. Almost every post is positive. Doesn't smell quite right.

But thanks for the FR though. It helps open more eyes.
Yah man. Was feeling frisky. And happen to be in the area, did a search - but not thorough enough. Though ok. Decent 5/10 mug. But wtshit. Can barely even touch her (the frigging arms!) at all during sensual and had to be coaxed to even remove her dress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Is definitely her la bro, i tried her when she first listed as Jelly months ago, using a different set of photos, my FR still around here somewhere. Would have thought after a few months her playability would have improved. Apparently not. She needs some coaxing to push some boundaries but her overall attributes / skillsets (the lack of it) doesn't warrant my patience to try too hard.
To be fair, she can give a decent massage. But. If all I wanted was a decent massage, find her for what. And when I tried telling her nicely she gives a black face. Literally told her off. Won’t go into details what I said, as I don’t want to be identified. But if anyone keen can PM.

In short. Not worth the shot.
Old 08-12-2020, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
smallestkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sourpiss8891 View Post
hi Bruhs,

Just wondering if anyone got any experience with her? I tried to read reviews on this forum but there isn't many. Worth the $150?

https://beautycastle.club/ou-mei-mei/
Have not been able to access the beauty castle site..Any idea how to get access?
HTTPS://beauty castle.club
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1