The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 17-02-2023, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
Let her take the lead and no need to be rough and I by the end of her trip I can go swim in her room
I sure as hell wouldn't want to her last few customers lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 17-02-2023, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Batmandkt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for sofai from Rolly Polly

Okt : fast and efficient.
Room : nice hotel, central. But small bed
Looks 8/10. Discount abit but same.
Body 8/10 fuckin nice jugs and those compact kind
Bbbj 11/10 this gem won't stop till you bust your nut.very accomodating. Can ff. No black face. I quite long never empty tank, she took it like a champ.
Fj :8/10 super into it
Service : 10/10 will offer food and drinks.
Gfe : 9/10 will hug/french macam you her bf.
Rtf : worth it. Must recharge vit M
Old 17-02-2023, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Ravelust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

AR for Jeny from 99Babe
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=919067

Was out and suddenly felt the urge to release some energy so I texted Boss for a girl. Was recommended Jeny and I decided to go with her.

Looks: 10/10 ( Face is same as the pics really pretty! )
Body: 8/10 ( A bit on the thicc side great for banging from the back )
Boobs: 10/10 ( Sensitive to touch and huge, natural too. damn good )
BBBJ: 10/10 ( Goes fast and slow with a lot of licking and sucking, one of the best I ever had )
French: None ( Only light kisses )
Painting: 9/10 ( Sensitive, no smell and clean, nice to paint )
FJ: 10/10 ( It was a good ride for me, cow girl for my first shot and doggy for my 2nd shot. Both is good. Makes me want more! )
Comm: Tries her best to speak with limited english, but uses the translation app to chat. really like the effort she puts in.
GFE: Great chemistry and bubbly personality, its fun to be around her.
RTF: Yes!

Takecare of her and you will be rewarded! Great Gem as always from 99Babe Bro!
Old 17-02-2023, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 14
Chickenporridge is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChickenporridge is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A very belated FR for Cake from Lust365. Visited her last week but just got to writing. Today is her last working day so hope this FR can give bros the push to book her if you need the convincing.

Cake: https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...198&highlight=

General Review
OKT: Other bros here seem to have good chats with him over whatsapp, for me his attitude is very official, but it's ok. Gets the job done. Could be because my first time booking with his stable.
Location: Central and accessible. Close to MRT. Apartment itself is small and most space used for hanging towels, not the best environment.

Cake Review
Looks: 9.8/10, easily one of the prettiest ladies, if not the prettiest you can find in Dome 1 now. That's saying a lot considering the number of gems across diff stables at the moment. Short hair, nice eyes, exactly like posted pictures.

Body: 10/10. She's a very petite lady. About 150-ish cm and slim. Amazing figure. Has a really well done full back tattoo for you to admire.

Boobs: 10/10. Like some bros have mentioned in the FRs, her boobs are huge and feel completely natural. Very nicely shaped too and at least a D. Brown nipples. Cannot tell that she had work done, although apparently another bro here says otherwise.

Shower: 5/10. I prefer girls to shower together before/after the deed, but was asked to shower alone. Rated low here bc of my preference, but understand that the girls have to do it so many times a day so it's fine.

Frenching/Catbath: 8/10. Had more of light pecks but moved to light frenching when the session heated up a bit.

Painting: 9.5/10. Her pussy was fully shaved, clean, and no smell. Got wet relatively easily and even asked to be painted more. Note to bros she does not like fingering so even if she lets you do it, please be gentle.

BBBJ: 7/10. No teeth but suctions is just ok. Didn't go to the balls so had to ask. She is relatively green in this trade so you probably need to guide her a bit.

FJ: 9.7/10. We started off in cowgirl and within minutes I had released first shot. With those amazing boobs bouncing right in front of your face, there's no way to control for sure. She also presses her boobs into your face and for the first time I actually felt suffocated while fucking. Rested a bit then went for second shot. This time we did the trio of cowgirl, missionary, doggy, and back to cowgirl before I came again. This time she was so tired she collapsed onto me, which felt amazing with her firm tits pressed up against me. It was a perfect bonk BUT am deducting 0.2 because she kept saying tired before second shot, which killed the mood for me a bit. However I understand as popular girls like her will surely have many customers back to back.

Comms: Will need translator unless you speak Thai. She can speak fluent Jap as well.

RTF: She finishes work today so unlikely. But will visit her in BKK.

Read from other bros here the Lust stable isn't always consistent, but my first experience with them has been ok. Will consider trying again in future.

Last edited by Chickenporridge; 17-02-2023 at 03:42 AM.
Old 17-02-2023, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

- edited -
Old 17-02-2023, 03:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 14
Chickenporridge is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChickenporridge is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Chanced upon SexAmazon's thursday lucky draw mystery bonk promo and realized I qualified. Was released late at around 11pm but for $100/90min/2s I decided to go for it. Upon checking back can see I got assigned Wawa.

Wawa: https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=919310

General Review
OKT: Was helpful enough, understanding that I had to make detour to find ATM so ended up started even much later than expected.
Location: G Area. As my first time at this hotel was not familiar with the entry and could not find the entrance. Also many foreign workers lurking around so not the best. Not easy to get in w public transport at the late hours so easier if you drive.

Wawa Review
Looks: 8/10. Looks like pictures with slight discount for filter. Has slight baby fat around the chin but has really beautiful big eyes and facial features. Would be considered pretty. Has braces.

Body: Not fat, but also not super super slim - average but leaning slightly to the slim side. Has some body art on her chest, one piece on back and a tattoo of her name on her arm. Wish her butt was a bit more perky for doggy, but still nice to hold and pump from the back.

Boobs: 5.5/10. It's more like a natural A-cup/small B. As a big boob lover it was not my cup of tea. Small boob lovers will like.

Shower: Shower together but SOP.

Frenching: N/A. Didn't feel enough chemistry.

Painting: N/A She is not shaved. Has small trimmed bush so did not try.

Catbath: 9/10. She found a sensitive spot I didn't even know existed and made me steam for round 2 just by her tongue technique on my nipple lol.

BBBJ: 6/10. No teeth but was fairly average. No ball action. She wanted to quickly caps on for FJ but would rather have spent more time here.

FJ: 7/10. Cowgirl and missionary was just ok. Doggy was better and the way her hair falls around her shoulders and soft moaning makes you feel like banging your poly/jc gf. Came first in doggy, and then HJ for the second shot.

Comms: Conversational-level English, no need translator.

RTF: At 100/90min/2s it was a very good deal. But I would not RTF with the gems in other stables now.

Do Note: I felt the session was quite rushed, but this was because the girl had not yet eaten by 12am. She was very hungry and wanted to quickly rush through the shots, so I don't entirely blame her for the low GFE. Hope OKT can maybe let the girls go eat sometime in the evening if they have no customer, or if fellow bros want to bring something can bring her food. The girls planned to all eat out together after our session ended (around 1am), so felt extra pressure to try and rush the 2 shots even tho paid for the 90mins. Ended up leaving after just 45min but will not fault Wawa as she put in her best effort and made sure i released both shots before going.

As she left she was very cute and much more cheerful so I do think bros here will have a better experience in the daytime when she's fresh. She mentioned it's her second day and not having many customers so if your Vit M permits, she's ok to try.
Old 17-02-2023, 04:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wasabirobo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Cake from LUST365
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=918198

Look: 10/10 She's even sweeter and cuter in person.

GFE: 10/10 Very cute and bubbly personality, easy to talk to.

Body: 10/10 Slimmer and more petite than expected. Fully shaved too.

Bbbj: 8/10 Would be perfect if it was longer.

FJ: 10/10 Very accommodating to different positions.

OKT: 10/10 Honest, friendly, responsive and professional.

Very good and memorable experience will definitely RTF when she comes back.
Old 17-02-2023, 05:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
redblackxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ferry from Merci

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread...2#post22069542

OKT - Very steady and helpful, despite late timing still allow me to book!

Looks - 8/10 Discount from picture. If you like milf, should go for her!
Body - Very slim, well maintained for her age. Thai tanned.
Boobs - A / B cup. Am not a boob lover hence does not matter for me!
Painting - Yes, shaved and no smell
Frenching - 10/10 From start to end gaogao. Started with kissing, then proceed to DFK.
FJ - Maybe she was very tired since i booked her at 4am hence we both don't have energy to move.
GFE - 10/10 , her attitude was very good despite booking her at 4am (sorry for my urge). Dries u up with towel and will check on you to make sure that you are ok!

Very service oriented overall i feel!
Old 17-02-2023, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sexboiboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girl: Fairy
Group: SiamKen Beauties
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=919445

Looks: 8/10 same as photos, like poly gal
Boobs: 8/10 natural A-B
Body: 8/10 good thai tan figure but like teenage body. Has a weak spot somewhere for you to find out
French: 9/10 good kisser and snake tongue
Painting: Tempted...but didn't try. Young pinkish one though and shaven at clitoris area
BBBJ: 9/10 almost surrender and had to stop her
FJ: 8/10 tight and enjoyable sessions
Attitude: 9/10 Friendly and nice to chat with - her smile can really melt your heart!
GFE: 7/10 abit cold or tired i think
RTF: Memorable, but many temptations out there. Good gal working to support her siblings, please treat her well bros!
Old 17-02-2023, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
abuhajjar22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: ES
Model: Connie

Looks: 8/10 - similar to photos
Body: 8/10
Kiss / French: Not shy to DFK, throughout whole session
Bbbj: 8/10 , slow and gentle, good suction
Cim:nil
Cof: nil
AR: nil
FJ: 9/10 , she asked me to lie down and let her do the work, ride very good and stamina very good
GFE: 10/10. feels like ur with gf, showers u and cuddles in between shots. Gave headmassages after the deed
Rtf: yes
Overall: 9/10
Old 17-02-2023, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2385 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

Bibi - MFY

Looks: WYSIWYG

Body: Young, tight, slight tanned

Boobs: Natural Bs

BBBJ: Little bit too much on the suction but still willing to suck

FJ: Good, can do all positions

French: Yes

GFE: 100%

Verdict 9/10

Up pts is free, do up me if you enjoyed my FR, will exchange pts with ya tks!
Old 17-02-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
onemore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Yui from Onesiam
OKT : 15/10 Still the best.
Looks : next door neighbour kinda look
Body : nice slender body. Not for boobs lover but her nipples were so nice to suck
BBBJ : standard and also licks your balls.
FJ : this was very good. She seems to enjoy it and you can make out with her while fucking. Doggie was nice when you can grab that ass.
GFE : yes. She is friendly and allows kissing but not French. She also gives a nice massage.
RTF : it's a good deal for the budget price so yes if I'm on a budget again.
Old 17-02-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 2
Gorillazx1000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGorillazx1000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
Galaxy welCUM Back
Kathy

Saw Galaxy is back then quickly booked.
Oh...Great to see Galaxy back in business.
Old 17-02-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2523 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

BIBI from MODELSFORYOU

https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?...17&postcount=1

OKT : First time using this stable. Okt really friendly, prompt replies and efficient. Seems to handle customers well and also appears to take good care of its gals.

Very Happy

Location: East Central. Good for both public transport users and drivers, although street parking maybe tricky during peak hours.

Happy

Venue: Safe easy access by following Okt's swift instructions. Room is quite big and clean. 2 single beds, quite big and comfortable. Shower with bathtub is clean and fits 2 easily. Quite big clean towels provided.

Very Happy

Looks: BIBI is a demure cute syt teenage jc gal looker from Bangkok. She is actually 21yo but really looks younger, more like an18 yo jc teenage gal! She has a fresh clean smooth smallish face, cute button nose, nice small doe eyes, luscious lips, soft tongue and sweet small straight white teeth. Added bonus: she has a sweet charming innocent smile!

Irl BIBI almost 100% resembles the above advert photos and her TG photos save for slight filters to her skin colour. She actually has a healthy light beach Thai tan skin colour, not fair but not dark either.

Stats a close match

Very Happy A close WYSIWYG

Boobs : Cute pubescent A+ cup boobs with sensuous thick brown bottle nipples which looked sexy when erect, great to tweak and tasty to suck.

Stats just about match

Happy

Body : 156-158cm height, 43-45kg weight. Lovely fresh clean sexy sensuous fit tight slim no fats pubescent teenage body. Hot flat slim stomach, sexy small waist, lovely shapely back, smooth tight skin. Perky juicy small bum, beautiful sensuous sexy pubescent clean shaved smooth V shaped pussy, easily wet, no smell and quite tight.

Also, advert photos 1 & 3 above 100% match BiBi's actual body profile irl!

Stats just about match

Excellent

Service :

Ticks all the boxes when it comes to services and so much more!

BIBI really looked like a cute sweet young innocent jc gal when she welcomed me into her room with a warm smile.

Think she is fresh to the skin trade experience, is clean, hygienic and smells good.

First time in Singapore and think also first time out of Thailand. Works in a cafe back in Bangkok.

Fabulous, fresh, hot, wet, passionate, sensuous, natural genuine non commercial sex. Really felt like i was having sex with a sweet young pubescent teenage gf, absolutely thrilling!

Took it slow and gentle to break ice and everything just flowed naturally from there...

Hugs, kiss, petting, french, dfk, stripping each other, shower together like soapy young lovers, bed action starts with my foreplay, kiss and lick all over her body, boobs/nipples attack, paint and finger pussy, bbbj/dt, fj, hug cuddles fun chat, french dfk stroke cock and finger pussy, bbbj/dt, fj, shower together again, helped me dress, hugs french/dfk before leaving.

Foreplay...really enjoyed ravishing her pubescent tits and V shaped clean shaven pubescent pussy...she totally let herself go to enjoy me pleasuring her...fabulous super high facial features, moans, body jerking and shivering, dripping wet...let her taste her own juices from both my fingers and lips/tongue, lol!

BIBI does a very sensual thrilling wet slurpy lick and suck bbbj with dt. If not careful easy to cim fast, lol.

FJ...she is open and accommodating to all positions, has stamina and can take a pounding....easily wet and quite tight...misch, cowgal, doggie, flip, carrying fuck as she is petite and light...

At certain times during FJ things got so naturally hot and sexy....she fingering her clit while i fj her misch; she sucking my finger while fj; she turning her head to french/dfk during standing doggie; both of us getting all hot and sweaty caressing each other all over during fj, she moaning out to fuck her hard and then telling me she was cuming...fantastic, fabulous and oh so shiok!

Stats a total match

Excellent

GFE

BIBI provides genuine non commercial super high gfe because of her warm demure innocent adorable charming personality. Added bonus: she is very submissive and soft spoken, a truly nice sweet innocent gal who frenches/dfk like a teenage gf!

Speaks passable english albeit might need GT every now and then but still smooth sailing as she makes for cute sweet fun company.

Also an interesting gal as she shared her hobbies and life experiences with me.

Stats a total match

Excellent BIBI made me feel young again, but her unassuming KC power might be dangerous, lol

Conclusion

If you are looking for a fresh petite slim tight pubescent teenage body small tits cute syt who provides genuine natural non commercial super high gfe then you should not go far wrong in considering BIBI for your next bonk.

But beware of BIBI's unassuming KC power

Finally, I fully endorse MODELSFORYOU's description that BIBI does to a certain extent provide an EXPERIENCE OF HEAVEN WITH A CHARMING PURE INNOCENT SYT ANGEL

Confirm syt GEM!

PS. Many thanks to bros like godzilla22 and Shaunharrydick for sharing this genuine syt GEM to this forum
Old 17-02-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
thebadsoul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A1 Group

FR FOR MAY
OKT :
Face : 8/10. typical thai look and skin tone. Light make up. You wont reject.
Body : 9/10. Natural Solid D, star of her asset. Slim waist. No fats. If you love big boobs with slim waist, usually get fake boobs. But not for her case, you wont be disappointed. Smells good and clean pussy. Eat until my saliva run out.
BBBJ : 9/10 BJ marathon, non stop until I told her to do so. 1st shot ended with boob job.
FJ : 9/10 Wet for me surprisingly. We did stand up, stand up doggy, missionary. Standard la. And exploded on her boobs.
GFE: 9/10 Shy and language barrier, but she is like your little servant. Obey my instruction carefully.
RTF : Yes until she go back and my time permit
Overall: 9/10 You wont regret and will go back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1