The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-12-2020, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Good to see Ning Xia back!
I'm eagerly waiting for her jiemei, Long Lv.
Oh my NX is back? Only seen her back then but have not tried. Was hoping for her return
Old 07-12-2020, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 4
voo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for NX
Looks: 7/10 70% looks like pictures. late 30-early 40. wont reject.
body: slim, 163cm
Boobs: c cup enhanced, concave nipple
attitude: 8/10. chatty, accommodating, light kiss
massage: 8/10, ball licking, BJ w/o condom, fully naked
sensual: 7/10. short boob massage
RTM?: probably no due to boob n nipple(i prefer suck n lick natural and attractive nipple). There is a young girl in Sophia road provides better overall performance
Old 07-12-2020, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
Very111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVery111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguys.online/lin-lin-massage/

Landmine alert!

Looks: 2/10

Body: Hipp0/10

Massage: 7/10 (if don't want sensual stuff just go for massage still ok la..)

Sensual: 4/10 (nvr really came, kenna stop at the end)

With that being said... This is my last rodeo. To all those whom have helped me and bros over the years. Thanks!

May the sun shine brighter where you are.
Old 07-12-2020, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 5
Johnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguys.online/le-le-massage/

FR for lele

Looks 5/10
Body 5/10 great personality, she’s very proud of her personality
Sensual 8/10 love her she tease during the massage
Massage 7/10
Location not sure for public transport but easy to find parking

Age definitely have to add 15 to 20years
Tall and busty but definitely not slim

Plus point is that she doesn’t really use her HP

RTM: maybe? Still new to the scene, probably going to try others before coming back
Old 07-12-2020, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 14
DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by voo888doo View Post
FR for NX
Looks: 7/10 70% looks like pictures. late 30-early 40. wont reject.
body: slim, 163cm
Boobs: c cup enhanced, concave nipple
attitude: 8/10. chatty, accommodating, light kiss
massage: 8/10, ball licking, BJ w/o condom, fully naked
sensual: 7/10. short boob massage
RTM?: probably no due to boob n nipple(i prefer suck n lick natural and attractive nipple). There is a young girl in Sophia road provides better overall performance
Young girl @ Sophia Road?
Old 07-12-2020, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkbong View Post
She has her contact details in her link. Why don't u message her yourself and ask.
For the bro who zap me for my comments. I'm now very sad because now I can't buy Mcdonald with my points.
Old 07-12-2020, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Very111 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/lin-lin-massage/

Landmine alert!

Looks: 2/10

Body: Hipp0/10

With that being said... This is my last rodeo. To all those whom have helped me and bros over the years. Thanks!

May the sun shine brighter where you are.
Thanks for the warning! All the best to you!

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 07-12-2020, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 4
xmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hello bros. anyone else hv trouble contacting 7p? i know a rule to live by is to move on once ML never reply but there's no other options for ML who showers you and does good massage. appreciate if any bros have reccos or other means (besides SMS and whassapp) of contacting her.
Old 07-12-2020, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
tiogongtao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zena View Post
Been hunting around for a few months and can't really find a masseuse decent enough to share with the bros here, but finally i think i might have met someone worth mentioning in my own opinion.

So ladies and gentlemen am sharing this lady with all of you

https://beautycastle.club/ou-mei-mei/

Lets start with the cons first,
-For a start place is located within somewhere in the heartlands.
-Price $150 for 75 minutes is also on the high side. But understand from her she need to pay the rent so...
-She got a slight tummy
-Her breast is enhance but you really need to be experience to feel it hahaha it should be able to smoke some bros out there, but those experienced enough bros can tell

Now for the good part,
-Massage is well trained, she started learning from 2008 and the next thing is there is a massage bed (this is really a plus point) and also her massage is solid that you will feel the effect one.9/10 one of the better one i had this year.
-She is not old but i reckon late 20 or early 30
-Now for the sensual part she score damn well i would give it a 9/10. For bros that yet to try Men Squirting 男士潮喷 I would recommend to give it a try. Its a totally new and different experience for me but i kinda don't like it cause i like only when woman squirt hahahaha.
-Then there is finger anal also which I also don't like it maybe there are bros that like it.
-BBBJ and sensual are really on the high side
Lastly RTM is for me a YES. Enjoy bros and play safe^^ peace out
Finally verify a bro who is real. No wonder this girl so hard to book, alot of bro keep the secret. her massage as good as 7p, but harder type. She is like a rapist during sensual. imho, this is too violent for my taste. all the horny bastards out there will love her services. massage gd, sensual rapist level. never in my life had a 20min for 2 shots and 1 squirt. sibei intensed.
dun waste $100 go try landmine, use $150 go try what is solid.
Old 07-12-2020, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnworkwood View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/le-le-massage/

Age definitely have to add 15 to 20years
Tall and busty but definitely not slim

Plus point is that she doesn’t really use her HP

RTM: maybe? Still new to the scene, probably going to try others before coming back

Add 20 years will be GILF category liau perhaps without F
Old 07-12-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Oic.... I noticed JJ lin is like super popular in china but nobody care aboit him in Singapore
Not really. He does have a massive following here in SG.
You gotta consider. Assuming 20% of mandopop listeners here in SG likes him. And maybe 2% of them in China likes him.

The 2% is already more than our 100%. SG market just way too small. JJ Lin is a really talented singer though. So we need to give it to him. Many of these MLs love him a lot. So when he was here...you can just scan through all the ML’s WC. All posting concert tickets. Whether they attended with the ticket buyer or not will be obvious...haha

At the end of the day. This is a hobby (and a vice), you can never beat the bro’s with deep pockets. Enjoy your fun. And move along. Don’t get overly smitten.
Old 07-12-2020, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkbong View Post
For the bro who zap me for my comments. I'm now very sad because now I can't buy Mcdonald with my points.
Its like this 1, always have ppl zap but nobody up, i also have to go point exchange thread
Old 07-12-2020, 10:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post

At the end of the day. This is a hobby (and a vice), you can never beat the bro’s with deep pockets. Enjoy your fun. And move along. Don’t get overly smitten.
Yes, your $1k gift will be surpassed by a $3k gift and so on and so forth.

It'll never end.
Old 07-12-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Not really. He does have a massive following here in SG.
You gotta consider. Assuming 20% of mandopop listeners here in SG likes him. And maybe 2% of them in China likes him.

The 2% is already more than our 100%. SG market just way too small. JJ Lin is a really talented singer though. So we need to give it to him. Many of these MLs love him a lot. So when he was here...you can just scan through all the ML’s WC. All posting concert tickets. Whether they attended with the ticket buyer or not will be obvious...haha

Yes, thxs for the good advice, i will write my roadside love message abit smaller
Old 07-12-2020, 10:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Yes, thxs for the good advice, i will write my roadside love message abit smaller
Wah you already developed a crush on her, it seems?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1