The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2020, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 14
dabeeuuteeef is a splendid one to beholddabeeuuteeef is a splendid one to beholddabeeuuteeef is a splendid one to beholddabeeuuteeef is a splendid one to beholddabeeuuteeef is a splendid one to beholddabeeuuteeef is a splendid one to beholddabeeuuteeef is a splendid one to behold
Re: KTV Kakis

anyone can share their experiences at one exclusive?
Old 03-03-2020, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Hwee1210 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Empire tonight anyone

Last edited by Hwee1210; 14-03-2020 at 05:06 PM.
Old 06-03-2020, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Sextus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Onexclusive later at 11 pm. If interested pm me.
Old 06-03-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Arrow4you deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow. How much you lend to her?
Old 07-03-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
woodoko is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabeeuuteeef View Post
anyone can share their experiences at one exclusive?
Nice place ..but beer price slightly more than level 9 same owner.Girls wise both level 9 and 1 exclusive share same batch.I would say more fun and e place more classy.
Old 07-03-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
introperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone for Myth tomorrow (Sunday) 3-7pm? 1 or 2 pax welcome. Please PM
Old 07-03-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 11
leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light

Quinn tonight 11-3am, pm me if keen
Old 08-03-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Sextus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Myth tonight 11 pm. Interested pm me.
Old 09-03-2020, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 13
Jamestoh12345 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamestoh12345 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamestoh12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Myth tonight 1030pm. (Tues 8 March)
Interested pm me.
WeChat- jerryang123456
Old 09-03-2020, 02:34 PM
Samster

Jamestoh12345 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamestoh12345 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamestoh12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tonight 9 March Monday I mean sorry for the typo.
Old 09-03-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 9
sexcrime is one of the Best!sexcrime is one of the Best!sexcrime is one of the Best!sexcrime is one of the Best!
Anyone keen on dmax 11pm today ?
Old 12-03-2020, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
MisterGoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here to give my two cents on two KTVs I visited last night (both first time). This is just my perspective, each to his own. One man's trash might be another man's treasure. This is also my first time typing this kind of review so pardon me if I lacked of any details. Can PM to know any details that you would like to know.

1. One Exclusive

Went with a group of four including myself for 7-11 session. Classy interior and quite posh looking. Booked a large room and ordered 3 towers. Based on estimation, there are about low 20+ girls to choose. Mostly viets but did see an angmoh looking girl and also PRC. Playability to me is slightly above average, and also girls didn't butterfly too long perhaps because the lack of customers as I walked around checking the place out and didn't see too many rooms occupied. One negative thing was we were "hardsell" to call one more girl as the papa mentioned first day, no rooms etc and the girls he brought in just sit beside us even though we rejected repeatedly. Ultimately it is up to us to have one more girl or not but then we just gave up rejecting and accept it. Currently they got ongoing so those interested can go and experience it yourself. Sunday is HH all night long.

3x Beer Towers = $386

2. Empire

After everything ended then we decided to visit Empire as we thought that the night cannot be end so early. So contacted one of the mamasan that I know that works at Empire so took a cab over for the 11-3 session. I would say the interior of the place is also quite posh looking and the beer pricing is the same as One Exclusive. The selection of girls were also quite a handful, about 20+ as well and two of my friends picked cambodian girls. Playability is slightly higher maybe because I know the mamasan at a personal level so she took good care of us. All of our girls' playability were 7/10 or higher. Girls didn't butterfly that long also because not many rooms were occupied as I did walk around to check the place out since it is my first time there. Very fortunately, our experience at Empire were better than bro HaramaJitsu's experience.

2x Beer Towers = $198

I would like to strongly emphasise again that everyone have different experiences at any place they visit but yesterday, I personally felt that Empire was more fun than One Exclusive. Do visit these places to experience it yourself as what I mentioned may differ from everybody else.

Last edited by MisterGoh; 12-03-2020 at 12:53 AM. Reason: Missed out some information.
Old 15-03-2020, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 6
Kiwired is one of the Best!Kiwired is one of the Best!Kiwired is one of the Best!Kiwired is one of the Best!

Newbies .........Dont believe what people write
Most are fake reviews
Old 18-03-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
sclub is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersclub is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersclub is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersclub is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterGoh View Post
Here to give my two cents on two KTVs I visited last night (both first time). This is just my perspective, each to his own. One man's trash might be another man's treasure. This is also my first time typing this kind of review so pardon me if I lacked of any details. Can PM to know any details that you would like to know.

1. One Exclusive

Went with a group of four including myself for 7-11 session. Classy interior and quite posh looking. Booked a large room and ordered 3 towers. Based on estimation, there are about low 20+ girls to choose. Mostly viets but did see an angmoh looking girl and also PRC. Playability to me is slightly above average, and also girls didn't butterfly too long perhaps because the lack of customers as I walked around checking the place out and didn't see too many rooms occupied. One negative thing was we were "hardsell" to call one more girl as the papa mentioned first day, no rooms etc and the girls he brought in just sit beside us even though we rejected repeatedly. Ultimately it is up to us to have one more girl or not but then we just gave up rejecting and accept it. Currently they got ongoing so those interested can go and experience it yourself. Sunday is HH all night long.

3x Beer Towers = $386

2. Empire

After everything ended then we decided to visit Empire as we thought that the night cannot be end so early. So contacted one of the mamasan that I know that works at Empire so took a cab over for the 11-3 session. I would say the interior of the place is also quite posh looking and the beer pricing is the same as One Exclusive. The selection of girls were also quite a handful, about 20+ as well and two of my friends picked cambodian girls. Playability is slightly higher maybe because I know the mamasan at a personal level so she took good care of us. All of our girls' playability were 7/10 or higher. Girls didn't butterfly that long also because not many rooms were occupied as I did walk around to check the place out since it is my first time there. Very fortunately, our experience at Empire were better than bro HaramaJitsu's experience.

2x Beer Towers = $198

I would like to strongly emphasise again that everyone have different experiences at any place they visit but yesterday, I personally felt that Empire was more fun than One Exclusive. Do visit these places to experience it yourself as what I mentioned may differ from everybody else.
Also looking for new kakis to go drinking sometimes this weeks anyone wants to join the Telegram group chat for ktv kakis, https://t.me/$$$$$$$$$
Old 19-03-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

Pickup girls at clubs
Friday 20 March 2020
9pm onwards
Wechat- jerryang123456
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1