The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2016, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Harveyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I am a good boy... I am here to visit the tourist spots like Ripley's believe it or not....

Same here went to the "sanctuary of truth" at soi6 this afternoon, quite an enlightening experience. Looking to visit more such places today. (;
Old 15-01-2016, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harveyy View Post
Same here went to the "sanctuary of truth" at soi6 this afternoon, quite an enlightening experience. Looking to visit more such places today. (;
Good, I planning to donate money to some of the gers there.
Old 18-01-2016, 07:51 AM
Samster

skzisghost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros... Anyone at pattaya wanna hangout together?? Will be there later taking 2pm gmt +8. Will be there for few weeks. Hoping to meet some new friends 🙂
Old 18-01-2016, 07:53 AM
Samster

Hi bros, first time here in sbf. Taking 2pm flight later and will be there for few weeks. Any bro wanna hang out together? Hoping to make some new friends🙂
Old 18-01-2016, 07:54 AM
Samster

Hi bros, first time here in sbf. Taking 2pm flight later and will be there for few weeks. Any bro wanna hang out together? Hoping to make some new friends🙂
Old 18-01-2016, 08:17 AM
Samster

Hi bros, first time here in SBF. Will be taking 2pm flight later to Pattaya. Will be staying there for a few weeks. Any bros wanna hang out together? Hoping to make some new friends and chill together =)
Old 18-01-2016, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skzisghost View Post
Hi bros...
Quote:
Hi bros,
Quote:
Hi bros,
Quote:
Hi bros,
I know it is your virgin posting n trip, dun have to be so excited n keep posting the same.
Old 18-01-2016, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
...your virgin posting n trip, dun have to be so excited n keep posting the same.
Think he under moderation, so not see his virgin post immediately. So kan cheong

Quote:
staying there for a few weeks.
Few weeks? Looooong stay, compared to most visitors (but for farangs who come a long way). Unless you thinking of putting your roots there
Old 18-01-2016, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi bros,.... Hoping to make some new friends and chill together =)
Hi dear Skzisghost, I intro you to the "Famous Five" ok. Once you have a taste of them, you will never want to visit Pattaya....or Bangkok....or anywhere else again.
Old 18-01-2016, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1516 / Power: 10
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePCC View Post
Hi dear Skzisghost, I intro you to the "Famous Five" ok. Once you have a taste of them, you will never want to visit Pattaya....or Bangkok....or anywhere else again.
After the "Famous Five or Ten" helped you to relieve stress.
You look into your pocket and there's some money unused inside!
Old 18-01-2016, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePCC View Post
Hi.....you will never want to visit Pattaya....or Bangkok....or anywhere else again.
Excuse me PleasePCC, please take your useless bad habit away from this forum. This place is for sexual fulfilment and NOT self gratification.

If you carry on like this, i will not be surprised if someone puts a bullet in your head in due course.
Old 19-01-2016, 11:30 AM
Samster

Have foc girl ma...day time she need work nothing to do staying in hotel is boring and i dont know anyone here
Old 19-01-2016, 11:47 AM
Samster

How come still have trouble posting after un-moderated
Old 20-01-2016, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
Legionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to behold

Another fun trip with my buddy in Pattaya...... and this time 7 nights of drinking in clubs and bonking girls... a few unexpected dramas hahaha but overall still fun. Seeing the usual japs/koreans flooing walking street bars throwing pingpongs and stacks of 20 bahts while LTK, Soi6, cheap beer bars are full of old ang mos with their 'babes' haha

Happy New Year and Huat Ah !
Old 20-01-2016, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire View Post
Another fun trip with my buddy in Pattaya...... and this time 7 nights of drinking in clubs and bonking girls... a few unexpected dramas hahaha but overall still fun. Seeing the usual japs/koreans flooing walking street bars throwing pingpongs and stacks of 20 bahts while LTK, Soi6, cheap beer bars are full of old ang mos with their 'babes' haha
Wah..another great FR...well done bro. We all must learn more from you.

Anyway share lah where this LTK is..sounds so shiok..Lorong Tok Kong ? Must be super hiso gers leh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1