The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-06-2016, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 12
Doldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Visited Isabella this evening. She's the one from ty69 with 40Es.

My experience with her was great! Not quite sure why some bro mentioned she had a loose pussy or had smell. She didn't. She is shaven

To be fair she is meaty, not fat but just the way I like it. She looks mixed sharp nose like European. Slightly tan, u can imagine a tan European babe with big boobs, meaty ass.

She speaks like she has sore throat very coarse. Her English is average, understandable.

made her cum hard 3 times, she was quite tired.ops

How to cure death grip with a fleshlight.
http://www.curedeathgrip.com/choosin...deathgrip.html
Old 21-06-2016, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
greenranger is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Great Bonks

I had been surfing sammyboyforum this evening looking for a new FL to try . Suddenly I saw brother Tom from Thaipalace published 1 new FL for booking. I checked and decided to book Yumi. I SMS bro Tom if Yumi is my cup of tea. He replied yes, it is cos I know your taste well. Appointment confirmed.

Wow... ho sey liao. I could not wait to finish my work and as time stroke, I quick quick locked off my PC and trading platform.... And flied to the destination.

It was merely 5 minutes after I checked in the room, knock knock knock and I quickly open the door. Beyond my expectation, Yumi is a good looking gal ! She felt a bit uneasy at first with my stare checking her from head to toe. But soon she became relax after a short chat with me in English.

Yumi is much fairer in person than the photo. She is fair and she actually looks like my assistant in my ex company. I like her big and electriying eyes, I like her slim body and slender legs and I especially like her fair and smooth body.. no flaw no tattoo. Her skin is really fair and smooth. Nice to lick, yummy.

After a quick shower (Shower room is pretty small), She covered upper body with the towel and waited for me on the bed. She was initially shy but after I frenching and auto roaming her smooth body, she became sexcited and I fast fast took off her towel and started to play with her neh neh. her nipples are beautifully tiny in light brown color.

She were giving a BBBJ while I were playing with her body. Not too long, I started fingering her outer oyster, wow.. it turned so wet after 1 minute of rubbing and tickling. I knew it was the time to give me a good one... so I out on CD and inserted my hard rod into her wet hole. It was tight and warm... hmmm shiok shiok in out in out......She moaned so sexily and she grabbed me so tightly like an octpus. I cum in missionary after 20 minutes of passionate bonking.

We began our second round after 15 minutes. She wanted to go on top and I then realized she is a very good rider. she love to ride to pleasure herself to orgasm. She loves to look at mirror when bonking,and so do I. hehe. I finally cum in doggie position. She is indeed a horny gal.

Name: Yumi
Look: 9/10. super kawaii
Figure: 8/10. Slim.
Body: 9/10. Fair and smooth like silk. No tattoo.
Boobs: 7/10. Small but nice nipples. So nice to suck on.
BBBJ: 7/10. Not too strong suction but feel shiok. Room to improve.
Frenching: 8/10. Passionate with tongue actions.
FJ: 9/10. Tight and wet. Beware of her being on top if you are fast cummer.
GFE: 8/10. I am already smitten by her
RTF: You bet.
Old 21-06-2016, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
moso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngboy99 View Post
yumi from LAX

felt compelled to write a FR on her because of such a good fuck she was

gfe: 9/10 (-1 because i'm pretty much impervious to the legendary KC trap )
fj: 9/10 she really knows how to ride and the erogenous zones while fucking her on top. all other positions are really secondary because we are doing the work, the real test of whether a girl can fuck is when she rides you in my opinion
bbbj: 9/10 masterful with every glide, alternating between deepthroat and head licking, i almost came in 69 position
looks: 8/10 slight resemblance to desiree yong
body: au natural papaya shaped Cs going to D with a nice booty to bang her from behind

below is desiree yong, visit her to find out how similar they are

Bro, how is her body in terms of is she fat? Some girls with no body pic tend to be on heavy or chubby side. Can confirm this with you?
Old 21-06-2016, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 12
Doldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by moso View Post
Bro, how is her body in terms of is she fat? Some girls with no body pic tend to be on heavy or chubby side. Can confirm this with you?
Fat is subjective. It means different things to different people. To me it's skinny < slim < chubby/ meaty/ plump < fat/ heavy. She is probably between slim and chubby.

She looks better irl

How to cure death grip with a fleshlight.
http://www.curedeathgrip.com/choosin...deathgrip.html
Old 21-06-2016, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
nomad696969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
REPORT ON ANYA from LASERBABES

PART ONE

LASER BABES always give my fave girls. They always have the most accurate pictures.

I wont rate with points as its different for everyone.

Location: Was easy to find, dint have to walk much, ( i took public transport )

Looks : She looks very much like the pictures. Her smile is really sweet. The way she looks like you really warms your soul. She has tattoos on her thigh, back, arm, and hips. ( sorry guys who dont like tattoos ) Shes fucking hot with the tattoos.

Skin : Thai tan but still fair in my opinion, she likes to ride her big motorcycle, HOW FUCKING HOT IS THAT?

Boobs : Big C's really nice to grab.Brown nipples, really nice when erect, I could not stop sucking on them it really makes her horny and her moans were incredible.

Frenching and Kissing, : SHES THE BEST FUCKING KISSER AND FRENCHEE I HAVE EVER HAD. she has a tongue piercing and having that is fucking intense and its so sexual. She really gets aggressive kissing and frenching, guys who like frenching, you cannot fucking miss this girl.
Old 21-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
nomad696969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
part 2 REPORT ON ANYA : >>> LASERBABES

Blowjob: Man, shes so fucking good at it, going from balls to shaft then balls to shaft again, all while looking at you. She even went as deep as she could.
I was almost close to blowing my load but i just went to cap and into the fucking.

FJ, She loooovesss missionary , the way she moans were full of pleasure, everytime you pump it into her, she sneaks some looks at you sometimes too, makes it all hotter. Doggy too. arching her back and going nuts over your stokes and dick. it is hot. She grabs the sheets when shes super high. Everything in your fantasies its here.

GFE, : one of the BESTTT GFE, shes soo willing to serve even if you fuck up. Like a great lover , making you smile making you really happy, you will leave a happy and positive man when you leave.

RTF: FUCK YEAH DUH, ALL MY KINKS , HIGH GFE, HIGH FRENCH, GREAT BJ, WHY THE FUCK NOT, money can earn back,

GUYS BOOK HOW RIGHT FUCKING NOW. because shes leaving in like 2 weeks.

Never written a fr before because i was lazy the past times i fuck but this girl is the fucking best.

Good luck and may you smile because of her have a good fuck brothers

Old 21-06-2016, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
moso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doldrums View Post
Fat is subjective. It means different things to different people. To me it's skinny < slim < chubby/ meaty/ plump < fat/ heavy. She is probably between slim and chubby.

She looks better irl
Arigato bro. Already booked for tmrw. The hype is real for her since all the great FRs!
Old 21-06-2016, 11:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Gunbladers is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

SMS bro Tom and confirmed my time slot, reached slightly early as i didnt want to waste anymore time. Book a room and waited. Dried myself and heard knocking sound. Open the door and saw a lovely lady. She started by giving me a catbath, and then attacking my nipple, followed by a BBBJ. BBBJ was up to standard,real shiok. I then tell her it's my turn to "service" her, and gave her a hell of a good paint! Saw her rolled back eyes and i got even more HIGH! Nice sexy responsive nipples, damn nice to play with. Proceed down south and i was rewarded with a wet and juice cunt! Lick her everywhere else except her pussy, and occasionally touches it so as to let her beg for more. When i saw more juice formed up, i started attacking it, and was rewarded with nice sensual moans. Taste pretty nice, and after awhie she came, jerking abit! I didnt want to wait anymore, cap on and started banging her. Switched to cowgirl as i was getting abit tired. I then told her to switch to doggy but she said mine was too long and it will hurt her! i assured her that if she felt pain she can ask me to stop anytime. She trusted me and we switched to doggy. I proceed in and out very gently as i didnt want to hurt her, and i didnt dare to put everything in as well. She told me it felt great and i move abit faster. DAMN her ass really power la! Love those ass! After a while i felt like cumming so i went in with top speed! I think i may have gotten abit over excited as she told me that she was hurting abit after i came. I asked her why she didnt stop me and her reply was if she stop me my feeling to cum would have disappear! Aww so sweet. Plus Points! We then proceed to the bathroom to wash up. TCSS for abit more and she told me i still got sometime before my session ended, and so we began our 2nd round. This time i started and ended all with missionary,

Height: abt 160cm
Weight: 46kg at most
Looks: 8/10, 100% similar to these 2 pic.
Body: 9/10, curvy is the only word i can think of! Other than WaWa, her body one of the best! Meat all at the right place!
Boobs: 8.5/10, Big yummy cup! Firm, Good to squeeze, nipple quite sensitive also! yummy!
Ass: fleshy, damn good for any position!
Skin tone: Fair
BBBJ: 8/10, Solid
Catbath: 7.7/10 some licking on my nipple and whole body. Quite shiok.
Painting: how can i not paint her!?
FJ: 8/10, she's soaking wet! Damn tight! Her boobs like wave when u missionary her very fast!
GFE: 9/10 Good service &good attitude!
OVERALL: 8.3/10. her body really powerpack! 天使的脸孔,魔鬼的身材!!!!
RTF: definitely! If i have time!
Old 21-06-2016, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
bugger2024 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds84 View Post
@longwinter, could you estimate sweet height from thai69? You mentioned petite whereas another FR states 165..
She is 165. She is petite because she thin, and her b boobs are somewhat small but looks perfect on her. I'm 181, so she's petite to me hahah.
Old 21-06-2016, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 14
yakiniku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyakiniku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Today picked to have my release with ElegantThai88's girl

Yuri was my choice. Looking at so many positive FRs for her, her photo is so alluring as well. (And i simply have a thing for petite SYT).

Attitude : 9.5/10(She's very cheeky through out)
Face : 10/10(she's got the foxy CFM-SYT look)
Body : 9.5/10

As Some FR stated. She started teasing the moment you entered the door and stop until you left the door. She's definitely good at this.
BBBJ was just good.
She took my cock in whole(deep throat) and also giving sensual BBBJ.

RTF: Unlikely as shes leaving soon. Will return for another girl instead
(saw another girl that's my type while having the session there)

Shes leaving in 2 days time so catch her while you guys still can before she leave shore
Old 22-06-2016, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 10
AgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yakiniku View Post
Today picked to have my release with ElegantThai88's girl

Yuri was my choice. Looking at so many positive FRs for her, her photo is so alluring as well. (And i simply have a thing for petite SYT).

Attitude : 9.5/10(She's very cheeky through out)
Face : 10/10(she's got the foxy CFM-SYT look)
Body : 9.5/10

As Some FR stated. She started teasing the moment you entered the door and stop until you left the door. She's definitely good at this.
BBBJ was just good.
She took my cock in whole(deep throat) and also giving sensual BBBJ.

RTF: Unlikely as shes leaving soon. Will return for another girl instead
(saw another girl that's my type while having the session there)

Shes leaving in 2 days time so catch her while you guys still can before she leave shore

Yea..see her fb photo alrdy make my dick marikita..haha
Old 22-06-2016, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 15
m0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentA View Post
Yea..see her fb photo alrdy make my dick marikita..haha
Bro can share link please?
Old 22-06-2016, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ahmadansari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a chance to try Nammie from Laserbabes a few nights back. Suffice to say I pleasantly surprised. Nice body with great tits and the reaction from her as ate her pussy out. To the point where while eating her pussy I gently ran my fingers around her pussy and she requested me to finger her. Had 2 fingers in and made her cum for which she was grateful

I'm not a FJ kind of guy so I finished it off with a CIM and guys this girl knows how to do a proper BBBJ. This is the kind where you don't feel the teeth and it feels as good as fucking a pussy but just that its the mouth.

Overall was a good experience and it was nice to be doing it in a hotel after such a long time. Back to the days where the girls would wait for us in the rooms. I hope this trend continues.....
Old 22-06-2016, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 10
AgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud of

Yuri

Old 22-06-2016, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 14
yakiniku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyakiniku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentA View Post
Yuri

this is literally what you see is what you get.
Thanks for sharing bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1