The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-11-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 5
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Rule of thumb is always WeChat > Sms

As for the rest of what you wrote, chill la bro. This is just a hobby and this is a vice forum. Do and say what you like so long don't any o how accuse anyone (be it ML or bros here) or reveal information that will ruin our playgrounds and lastly keep off menu items you experienced to yourself.

How often you wanna cheong is really your call. Your $$, your time, your life. Don't hope to get too many good advises on a sex forum

Bro, how about WA vs Wechat?

Some mls have WA also.
Old 16-11-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
Dondon26 is one of the Best!Dondon26 is one of the Best!Dondon26 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguys.online/cheryl-massage/

Thinking of visting this later... anyone got any fr for her ?
Old 16-11-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ctan100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post
MR for Molly SLG. I had a ML who flew my aeroplane last minute, and thus was sending off messages to many MLs to book a last minute session. Molly was available at 2 hour notice.

https://sglonelyguys.online/molly-massage/

Location: 7/10: S hill, parking is okay. foot warriors gotta walk 15 mins.

Looks: 5.5/10: discount around 20% from photos, early 30s i guess? Body wise, can tell gained abit of weight, but overall still slim. slightly saggy c cups though.

attitude: 9/10. very chatty. bonus if you speak canto. very good GFE.

massage: 9/10. excellent techniques with alot of strength on a dedicated massage bed! you have to tell her what strength you want otherwise you may end up feeling sore too. she also does back stepping, which IMO was extremely well done and managed to crack my back. dont miss!

sensual: 6.5/10. S/N standard catbath, lie beside you and HJ with oil.

RTM?: yes, but i guess with more chemistry, should be able to unlock more stuff.

hi bro, nv tried her before, but need regular contact for intro or can just msg her direct?
Old 16-11-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 9
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguys.online/eva-massage/

Hi Bros, has anyone tried Eva. Any reviews.

Thanks
Old 16-11-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner88 View Post

Thanks
Need to top up for SN.
And she's working in Spa.
Old 16-11-2020, 04:42 PM
Samster

gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
Need to top up for SN.
And she's working in Spa.
Thanks Bro, does she look similar to the photos.
Old 16-11-2020, 05:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
88miles is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner88 View Post

Thanks
Very pretty tall milf with big soft boob.
Location is MP. Need safe entry.
Massage not bad. Need to top up for more action.
Naked 20$
CBJ 40
FJ 60
Old 16-11-2020, 05:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
88miles is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondon26 View Post

Tall, pretty, big and soft boob, have tummy.
Can speak english. Good nuru massage. Very sensual. But she didn’t speak much. And don’t make a lot of eye contact.
Old 16-11-2020, 06:20 PM
Samster

Thanks Bro for the feedback. I will give her a try.
Old 16-11-2020, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Bro, how about WA vs Wechat?

Some mls have WA also.
You have been booking ML w/o any issues isn't it?

I don't use WA and most ML do not. If there's WeChat I dun see why need to consider WA.
Old 16-11-2020, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
Dondon26 is one of the Best!Dondon26 is one of the Best!Dondon26 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondon26 View Post

Just went today, think boobs lover will love her
Her breast 10/10
Nuru Massage 8/10(after today realize i prefer solid massage)
She got use her phone reply abit throughout the whole session~
Quite chatty and friendly maybe cause i talk to her in chinese
Rtm: no bah
Old 16-11-2020, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
You have been booking ML w/o any issues isn't it?

I don't use WA and most ML do not. If there's WeChat I dun see why need to consider WA.
Ya, first time use sms and straight add wc after first session haha

Sms is too expensive to me as I am using prepaid haha

Wechat can send stickers also (many funny stickers) haha

But sometimes using pc then straight use WA pm MLs, lazy take phone
Old 16-11-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 11
Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Heyo! Decided to go for a more experienced hand this time around, and I am fucking glad I did:

MR for Yi Fan (SLG)
https://sglonelyguys.online/yi-fan-massage/

RTM: Next week confirm
Value: Damn value

Looks: 7/10 Very friendly looking Milf, wears mask throughout so can't really see face. Pleasant.

Body: 7/10 Nice set of boobs on her, standard womanly body. Was clothed but in lingerie through the massage, extra $30 top up for SN. I didn't mind because I was going to tip her anyway for the below.

Massage: 8.5/10 Great strength, definitely well trained. Enjoyed myself a lot, it was really relaxing.

HJ: 12/10. That's not a typo. First time I am ever giving so high the points, really she's like to me, some kind of dick whisperer. That was one of the best climaxes I have ever ever had. Pattern a lot but super skillful, took our time, and thankfully my endurance is quite good. I can't say more, this is really the best.

Location: Very easy to get if you drive, otherwise, maybe a bit tough. Space is decently large, super clean.

Overall: If you are like me, sick and tired of half fuck SYTs or whoever giving you 40 minutes service, piano massage and half fuck HJ, then this lady is for you.

Many levels of quality above the rest, she is what a ML should be. Friendly, place is kept immaculate, everything is in order. No phone usage, full time given.

I will definitely be back.

Damage: $100 + $30 (For semi nude, again I was going to tip her anyway)
Old 16-11-2020, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post
Heyo! Decided to go for a more experienced hand this time around, and I am fucking glad I did:

MR for Yi Fan (SLG)
https://sglonelyguys.online/yi-fan-massage/

RTM: Next week confirm
Value: Damn value

Looks: 7/10 Very friendly looking Milf, wears mask throughout so can't really see face. Pleasant.

Body: 7/10 Nice set of boobs on her, standard womanly body. Was clothed but in lingerie through the massage, extra $30 top up for SN. I didn't mind because I was going to tip her anyway for the below.

Massage: 8.5/10 Great strength, definitely well trained. Enjoyed myself a lot, it was really relaxing.

HJ: 12/10. That's not a typo. First time I am ever giving so high the points, really she's like to me, some kind of dick whisperer. That was one of the best climaxes I have ever ever had. Pattern a lot but super skillful, took our time, and thankfully my endurance is quite good. I can't say more, this is really the best.

Location: Very easy to get if you drive, otherwise, maybe a bit tough. Space is decently large, super clean.

Overall: If you are like me, sick and tired of half fuck SYTs or whoever giving you 40 minutes service, piano massage and half fuck HJ, then this lady is for you.

Many levels of quality above the rest, she is what a ML should be. Friendly, place is kept immaculate, everything is in order. No phone usage, full time given.

I will definitely be back.

Damage: $100 + $30 (For semi nude, again I was going to tip her anyway)
Wow bro, top up for SN!
Salute haha
Old 16-11-2020, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
First off Jessica is like a poise and classy OL or tai tai. Joyce is more that sexy next door neighbour's wife you peep at. Joyce is perceptibly taller than Jessica, perhaps 4-5 cm more !!! Damn!

Face: Jessica > Joyce
Jessica is the one you'd give a second glance. But I'd give Joyce a pleasant 5.5 to 6.

Body: Joyce = Jessica
Though Jessica is obviously put together better, its Joyce height that cannot be denied. Her extended torso and those legs that go on and on. Thats why all things considered, they are on par for me. If only she had Jessica's butt. Lol.

Sensual / Service: Joyce > or = Jessica
Ok this is tricky. Because I think Joyce starts off commercial. But suddenly we kinda just clicked and her sensual is now like Jessica's, or even better! Both take their time to slowly build my pleasure. From teasing my balls, to my thickening shaft. They will build my climax slowly till I erupt my hot sticky flow all over their hands. Nice.

Well thats my experiences with them . I can't choose between them. And thats a happy problem.
Haha thanks for the FR. I will hold my horses for this one. Or jasmine. Will await for more. Meantime...save them bullets and $
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1