The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse

Old Today, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 6
Kingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Actually she isn’t that meaty after all right? I saw her on the handphone screen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysmovedown View Post
Didn't notice raging bro am the legend Mr A-Z!

Nice to see 2 legend bros kingsmen & raging giving praise for wendolyn. She's not that bad right? I got zapped for writing her fr lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
To be fair, she wasn't as skinny as some of the photos suggested, but there was no way she could be considered fat. Just the natural body curves one would expect of an Asian girl with natural D cups.

And her face quite resembled her photos too.
Wendolyn stands out from the other VP girls in terms of her non-commercial feel, friendliness and huge tits. My session with her was like long-lost friends having a ONS or FWBs. I remember she was stroking my dick and I was cupping her boobs in the shower and I said that with boobs like that I will probably have to marry her. She then jokingly said that we should go get married after we fuck and she wanted to bring me back to Vietnam 😂 She is probably the few viet girls that can crack such a joke while stroking my dick at the same time.

Though I can see why Wendolyn might not be some bros’ cup of tea. Wendolyn is pretty but TBH she is not legend-tier pretty like Jolin, Chantelle or Natasha. Body-wise, her boobs are probably the biggest (even bigger than Linda’s and GinGin’s) in bro VP’s stable that I have seen so far. Having said that, girls with such size of boobs are hardly as slim as say Crystal.
So if bros prefer the pretty SYT-looking and slim kind of girl, Wendolyn might not be their cup of tea. For boob lovers, I will highly recommend Wendolyn.

I don’t dare say that I am a legend, that title goes to bro RagingBison for completing the VP A-Z list 👍
If any I am a super top gem at best (like Wendolyn) 😂 but I will slowly bonk my way up bro VP’s list of girls and hopefully be worthy to be called a legend (like Jolin or Chantelle) someday.
Old Today, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Alwaysmovedown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post
Wendolyn stands out from the other VP girls in terms of her non-commercial feel, friendliness and huge tits. My session with her was like long-lost friends having a ONS or FWBs. I remember she was stroking my dick and I was cupping her boobs in the shower and I said that with boobs like that I will probably have to marry her. She then jokingly said that we should go get married after we fuck and she wanted to bring me back to Vietnam 😂 She is probably the few viet girls that can crack such a joke while stroking my dick at the same time.

Though I can see why Wendolyn might not be some bros’ cup of tea. Wendolyn is pretty but TBH she is not legend-tier pretty like Jolin, Chantelle or Natasha. Body-wise, her boobs are probably the biggest (even bigger than Linda’s and GinGin’s) in bro VP’s stable that I have seen so far. Having said that, girls with such size of boobs are hardly as slim as say Crystal.
So if bros prefer the pretty SYT-looking and slim kind of girl, Wendolyn might not be their cup of tea. For boob lovers, I will highly recommend Wendolyn.

I don’t dare say that I am a legend, that title goes to bro RagingBison for completing the VP A-Z list 👍
If any I am a super top gem at best (like Wendolyn) 😂 but I will slowly bonk my way up bro VP’s list of girls and hopefully be worthy to be called a legend (like Jolin or Chantelle) someday.
Yeah she friendly and flirty! She cracked a joke with me as well when she washing my dick LOL, asked if I want to meet her youngest sister since I met Emma already, then turn up the sister is 12 years old and in Vietnam. I joke back and said 3 of them can visit me in changi prison next time.

If she comes back and stay longer, can see her getting legend status also since she should be popular for boobs lover. Although she not those 9-10 type of looks but some girls reach legend status for their pse as well.

You too humble bro, your johnny sins performance definitely deserve to be legend!
Old Today, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
muscular deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Didn't notice raging bro am the legend Mr A-Z!

Nice to see 2 legend bros kingsmen & raging giving praise for wendolyn. She's not that bad right? I got zapped for writing her fr lol.
writing FRs is always a double edged sword situation. It will drive up demand easily for the lady, and the downside is the lady gets seriously tired or people simply demand for services they see from FRs.

If people do visit ladies based on FRs, easily the experience won't be like the FRs and people tend to then zap FR poster for the lack of service. Even the most experienced lady can give sub-par service when tired, especially when there's customers who book overnight. I think VP still at least allow the ladies to take break or limit customers, in dome 1, most ladies have to pay the OKTs a fee if they want to relax for a day.
Old Today, 01:01 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2478 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscular View Post
writing FRs is always a double edged sword situation. It will drive up demand easily for the lady, and the downside is the lady gets seriously tired or people simply demand for services they see from FRs.

If people do visit ladies based on FRs, easily the experience won't be like the FRs and people tend to then zap FR poster for the lack of service. Even the most experienced lady can give sub-par service when tired, especially when there's customers who book overnight. I think VP still at least allow the ladies to take break or limit customers, in dome 1, most ladies have to pay the OKTs a fee if they want to relax for a day.
It also depends on a lot of different factors

One of the VP FL's you all ravving about gave me the worst session of 2024, I walked out after 30 min.

I booked for 1pm, she just woke up as doing KTV, then see old man, sianz.. spent 10 min washing my cock in shower fully dressed, then use a lot of tissue paper while blow job, so I got the 'old, filthy, don't touch me' vibe from her.

Cowgirl 5 min, then switch to missonary, just lay there..

I walked out in 30 min, gave VP Bro a scolding on text, he said she never got a bad FR before. I said maybe she likes young guys, see 50 year old uncle bored liao.
Old Today, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
It also depends on a lot of different factors

One of the VP FL's you all ravving about gave me the worst session of 2024, I walked out after 30 min.

I booked for 1pm, she just woke up as doing KTV, then see old man, sianz.. spent 10 min washing my cock in shower fully dressed, then use a lot of tissue paper while blow job, so I got the 'old, filthy, don't touch me' vibe from her.

Cowgirl 5 min, then switch to missonary, just lay there..

I walked out in 30 min, gave VP Bro a scolding on text, he said she never got a bad FR before. I said maybe she likes young guys, see 50 year old uncle bored liao.
Sorry to hear that bro.

If I guess correctly the girl, I'm not trying to defend her but I can comment alittle about the tissue paper part. She's known for being hygienic, she uses tissue paper with me as well and was fully dressed when helping to shower.
Old Today, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quote:

Yeah bro now I see that, I'm quite new to this. Looks are always hard to rate, service and GFE ymmv, sometimes get more sometimes get less, really depends.
Old Today, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Trafalgar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

That's right bro. That's the danger of hyping up some girls. Sometimes have to put a disclaimer, after all one man's meat is another man's poison, YMMV etc.

I frequently get PMs asking me to rate a certain girl's look which I'm not a fan of doing. I'd throw up some arbitrary numbers on the higher side (like 8 or 9) if I like a certain look (after all looks are subjective) then it doesn't measure up to another bro's standards. I believe I got zapped because of that.
Old Today, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
chionz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sorry to hear that bro.

If I guess correctly the girl, I'm not trying to defend her but I can comment alittle about the tissue paper part. She's known for being hygienic, she uses tissue paper with me as well and was fully dressed when helping to shower.
Actually she also showered me fully dressed and used a lot of tissues. Quite surprised at first, things got better once we broke the ice. But i reckon that sometimes the experience will vary depending on multiple factors, cannot always expect a like for like. Nevertheless that feels suckish when you make the time, money and effort to head there.
Old Today, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chionz View Post
Actually she also showered me fully dressed and used a lot of tissues. Quite surprised at first, things got better once we broke the ice. But i reckon that sometimes the experience will vary depending on multiple factors, cannot always expect a like for like. Nevertheless that feels suckish when you make the time, money and effort to head there.
Yeah that's her style, it's the same even when I rtf many times, just maybe lesser tissue lol.

Yeah maybe she did something off putting during the FJ, can only comment on the tissue and showering part that it's not about the age, i'm 34 but she thought i'm 25-26, still get the same treatment when I first met her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1