The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-11-2020, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 7
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazziquai View Post
She looks familiar... What name did she go by when she was here previously?
She used to go by the name Mimi, and used to work in a MP.
Old 15-11-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -59 / Power: 0
StrongGuy has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazziquai View Post
She looks familiar... What name did she go by when she was here previously?
Last time call Mi Mi..
Old 15-11-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 5
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguys.online/mu-mu-massage/

New set of photos

The ass looks delicious haha

Milf +1
Old 15-11-2020, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1572 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
The SM Coco as well. I reckon she is around 1.80. she put 1.7 as she didn't want to intimidate customers.
Walau !!! Now you got me burning with desire! I never thought this tall girls, long long slim legs fetish of mine could be sated here in Singapore! But perhaps it can! Here are my estimations..

Jessica about 1.71m
Joyce about 1.75m
Now Coco 1.80m !!!! Yowzah! Bro, is Coco's tummy as flat as in her pictures!??

Gonna be a busy week ...woohooo
Old 15-11-2020, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVPman View Post
I'm a long time lurker in this forum, my first and only post so far was to ask about Jessica last year, and since i first visited her, she has been my fail-safe to go to, although i dont visit her that often. But each time i went, i have never been disappointed.

Am actually quite surprised that she is suddenly so popular. I would have thought after so long, if she wasn't popular in this forum, means she probably dont have that mass appeal, although i know she has many loyal customers. Its probably the covid effect.

but its also quite sad that she's leaving at the end of the month. I only heard about it here before i rushed down to visit her. Hope that she manages to stay or come back in future.
when news spread leaving , always become hot sale!when ppls heard abt how good is she, then she leaving, they will rush for it. This is mindset
Old 15-11-2020, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nobody discuss abt Molly, she seem very busy
Old 15-11-2020, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 13
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Walau !!! Now you got me burning with desire! I never thought this tall girls, long long slim legs fetish of mine could be sated here in Singapore! But perhaps it can! Here are my estimations..

Jessica about 1.71m
Joyce about 1.75m

Went to coco once, dont remember her being so tall. With heels perhaps.
Old 15-11-2020, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1012 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Jessica about 1.71m
Joyce about 1.75m

SM Coco is not young, she looks 40s to me. But like most experienced ladies, you can expect clean room, proper massage. I only visited her once, and not a big fan of SM, which I believe it's her specialty. She is very slim I recall. Not much fats. but super tall.
Old 15-11-2020, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Saltywormy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My 3rd MR- Tao zi
https://sglonelyguys.online/tao-zi-massage/

Location - 7/10 mrt walk 15minute. Condo Room clean but shower head suck
Looks - 8/10 good looking and mature type milf
Boobs - 5/10 huge despite small body(enhanced), hand can feel it obviously
Massage - 8/10 can feel got some power.
Sensual - 4/10 not exist. Direct to main dish
Bbbj - 9/10 good. Uncle roger will approve this. Just the listerine. Haiyaa.

Overall 7.5/10- Start with SN with panty and not very talkative. Got big ‘mirror’ at the side.
Rtm- will think go rtm when keen for bbbj session.
Old 15-11-2020, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongGuy View Post
Hey bros! Not sure why my previous account didn’t managed to post after 2 days. Got to rewrite.

A Hidden Gem in PP area! Recommended by Jessica Sis.

Located same block as Jessica, as Jessica is leaving the shores she have pass me her sister contact to support her. Decided to support her on Friday. Surprisingly not as hard to book compare to Jessica.

Humble FR FOR https://sglonelyguys.online/jasmine-massage/

Looks - Beautiful lady, nice round charming eyes like those Korean actress type, natural C-D boobs, smooth skin, slim long hair and very sweet smile, everytime I saw the my heart will melted. Good model figure. Compare to Jessica Sis, Jessica is more OL dressed lady, her sister Jasmine is more towards Jovial, Friendly, Service Orientated. Happy go lucky girl! She love to chitchat and share story. She has those type of Charimsa and Charm that make 男人开心. Very high GFE. Super natural. No fake smiles. Just like your friend.

Service - She is very professional in this line, more than 5 years of experience. Massage is top notch. Once she started her first move, you can feel it.. she know how to massage. If anywhere of ur body is stiff can ask her to focus that area and have a good body massage, ur body will have ease and blood will smooth immediately after relaxing massage. And she have all the equipments, from ear candling, ba guan, juagen, and even a very good latex mattress and smooth bedsheet, pleasant well kept house in the unit. And she will play some relaxing music same as jessica.

Sensual - HJ is very comfortable, some of the style is very similiar to Jessica. I believe they do their girls talk and the industry standards. The moment you try, you will know. No regrets.

Nowadays hard to find this type of hidden gem. I thanked Jessica to let give me a chance to support her sister. Enjoyed the whole session and gave Jasmine a tips.

Definitely will be a regular ML from now onwards.
Thanks for the review. Wanted to book Jasmine for a session. Too bad she's full for the day.
Old 15-11-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 22
firefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Bro,

Is this the Ella you're referring to?

https://sglonelyguys.online/ella-massage/

Quote:
Hahaha. Elite section not offering very much excitement, so I actually dedicated the last few weeks to the local section . Hahaha. Just giving myself a bit of an adventure.

So besides anqi (occasional rtm) , Lulu (stop seeing, too greedy) and Ying Ying (stop seeing too greedy), I made a foray and tried Joyce and Ella. Wanted to try a few more and write one big FR.

Yes you're right bro. Those chairs, machines, etc are all gimmicks to try to compete with the younger MLs and mark their prices up. What I did was to decline all those options and go for the very basic service. Then I see what they say and how they react. You can tell a lot about them from this. Both Joyce and Ella had no problems and dished out their services with the same work ethic and attitude. Its people like Ying Ying I cannot stand. Starts grumbling and say other customers take the other services, blah blah.. pui.
Old 15-11-2020, 08:24 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Went to coco once, dont remember her being so tall. With heels perhaps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
SM Coco is not young, she looks 40s to me. But like most experienced ladies, you can expect clean room, proper massage. I only visited her once, and not a big fan of SM, which I believe it's her specialty. She is very slim I recall. Not much fats. but super tall.
Hmmm... so now I'm confused. Hahaha.
Old 15-11-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
stravinsky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xue er, so much hype, FR all talk like heaven. After try.

Meh. Ok la overall rate 7/10

But only legends will know what’s real top quality ang pai. Old birds from the era of Wawa will know
Old 15-11-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox View Post
Hi Bro,

Is this the Ella you're referring to?

https://sglonelyguys.online/ella-massage/
Yes, that would be the Ella I visited. One of cleanest and neatest rooms I've been in. Very nice lady. No airs or arrogance. Good work ethic and massage skills. 2 shots with no issue. A good session.

Will continue my local adventure and discovery. Next hopefully I get to meet Summer or now maybe tall Coco hahaha

Here are the local milfs I've visited in order or preference and satisfaction.

1. Soda 2. Joyce 3. Anqi 4. Ella 5. Xing Xing
6. TBC
Old 15-11-2020, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 4
papakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypapakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Yes, that would be the Ella I visited. One of cleanest and neatest rooms I've been in. Very nice lady. No airs or arrogance. Good work ethic and massage skills. 2 shots with no issue. A good session.

Will continue my local adventure and discovery. Next hopefully I get to meet Summer or now maybe tall Coco hahaha

Here are the local milfs I've visited in order or preference and satisfaction.

1. Soda 2. Joyce 3. Anqi 4. Ella 5. Xing Xing
6. TBC
Which summer u referring to? Is it the SBC one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1