The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2016, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Pattaya girls ugly la.. Go for what!!!
Hahaha! I'm in planning mode now bros. Did 2 rounds in BKk and 1 round in Bali (boring) previously, and a bit bored low lol so thinking of other mongering places. Actually I like BKK agg girl quality...quite scared that pattaya will ruin part of my holiday with milfs there lol
Old 03-01-2016, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Pattaya girls ugly la.. Go for what!!!
Ya very ugly, mostly late 30s.. dun waste time there. Let the ugly old gers serve us, DOM.
Old 04-01-2016, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
Hi bros

Did some research online and learned that we can get a 1000 baht ST (inclusive of room) at soi 6 bars 555

But the girls are all milfs or below average?!

Zhun Bo??
This is one of the better bars in Soi 6. https://www.instagram.com/rubyclubsoi6/

I haven't fully explored that area, but I heard that Soi 7 and 8 also have a few gems. I think the standard is definitely lower than LK metro or Walking Street, but if you find something that suits your taste why not?
Old 04-01-2016, 02:20 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
Hi bros

Did some research online and learned that we can get a 1000 baht ST (inclusive of room) at soi 6 bars 555

But the girls are all milfs or below average?!

Zhun Bo??
If I remember correctly there are 2 soi 6 running parallel to each other. One is where the ladyboys hangout and the other mainly real ladies although you still get a few ladyboys mixing with the real ladies.
Old 04-01-2016, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Guess u are heading there. Why not spend 1 or 2 beers there and see whether u like that street? Different mongers different taste. Feel free to check out the price too.
Dun come better. Stay in Bangkok. Better still stick to Geylang or Batam. Waste airfare for what.

Pattaya is a horrible place..everybody want steal your money or kick your ass.

Girls all super ugly..poor service. Singaporeans deserve better. You all deserve pay 1 get 2 free type. Pattaya dun have.Girls all sharks. Dun deserve your hard earned money.

Soi 6 is the worst shithole of Pattaya. Dun bother going there.
Old 04-01-2016, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 10
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Not sure why some guys judge prematurely that Pattaya Soi 6 or some other Sois only got MILFs or unattractive gals.
In any place, be it Pattaya, Bangkok, Hong Kong and even Tokyo, there will always be a fair share of MILFs and SYTs.
Whether attractive or otherwise, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
I still use Cher's latest pics to pcc and she is 70+ cause i like flabby triceps and saggy baggy breasts.
One should not make bold statements, otherwise, i would suggest staying put at home to pcc....this is doing it my way.
Peace out.
Old 04-01-2016, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

ok, newbie here promised a friend of mine to write a short FR on my recent trip. here goes.

was at Patty during the countdown period, did some tourist stuff and some chiongster stuff.

boring parts first, tourist stuff.
on my list were 3 items
1 - firing range at Tiffany gun range (don't ask)
2 - Visit Sanctuary of truth (best 500b spent)
3 - Countdown at Bali Hai Pier ( fireworks and stuff)

1 and 3 didn't happen, gun range staff informed me I had to have a friend to do the shoot, I was alone. so left.

Countdown at pier, was at walking street a day before and went to rekke the pier for next day countdown, the place was so packed not even KY can let me squeeze in, so decided to skip the count down there and just chill at a less crowded place.

now Sanctuary of truth, as first timer, this is a nice place to visit, entrance fee is 500b but I feel its worth it. how to get there.

take a song tew (baht bus) from 2nd road to dolphin circle, just before it turns to beach road. if you're lucky like me, the bus doesn't u-turn to beach road but continues on to naklua street. if it does u-turn, get off and catch another from naklua. go all the way to 12 alley then get off.

then you can either choose to take a motosai or like me (cause couldn't see any) walk, the signage is pretty clear and it took me abt 20 mins to walk. there, you pay 500b, don't get the extra like elephant or horse ride, just the 500b basic pass. bring a decent camera, the view is great, and also catch the short live performance, its free.

coming back, theres a motor sai hut just outside the entrance, 30b tback to main road and song tew back to beach road. simple.
Old 04-01-2016, 11:05 PM
Samster

Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

ok, now the more interesting part, on my list were 3 items again
1 - Devil dens, never tried, wanted to try and i did
2 - LK metro, walk, see, bar fine
3 - Walking street, same thing but no mood that day, didn't visit any bar.

Always wanted to try 3som and heard devil den the place to go, gals arn't exceptional stunning and the room were not as pretty as i had imagine, but 2 ladies, 90 mins, all you can cum, did that and cross off the list. go back again?, don't think so.

then next on list LK metro, went to the Cave to chill and listen to live rock, too bad that place not air condition, but music was good, then left at 1am to get a bar fine back to room, view a few and stopped at show girls, they were having live shows then, 2 ladies humjping on stage with shower, saw a lady smiling at me, asking me to take her friend, i took her instead but not before i buy both ladies a drink. bar fine 800, LT 3K. went back to room and found a dead fish, another cross my list item.

walking street, the place was so packed, and warm. didn't feel like visiting any bars so walked all the way to pier and walked back stopping at this live band place for a drink before heading back to rest at 1am.

decided to skip countdown at pier and went to one of the pub at soi 6. rang the bell with the money saved from bar fine at walking street and the gals were very friendly that day, free food from bar owner and free fire works to view on the street, its was pleasantly enjoyable. maybe due to fact the air condition was cold. at the end bar fine a nice lady back to room, had a good time and left patty on 1st Jan morning. money spent, cum spent.

Last edited by Makashi; 04-01-2016 at 11:18 PM. Reason: typo
Old 04-01-2016, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Always wanted to try 3som and heard devil den the place to go, gals arn't exceptional stunning and the room were not as pretty as i had imagine, but 2 ladies, 90 mins, all you can cum
all you can cum?? damn... i love buffets! bro care to share the damages? Thanks.
Old 05-01-2016, 12:22 AM
Samster

its in their website bro. 4k, 2 girls (ladies), 90 mins
Old 05-01-2016, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
its in their website bro. 4k, 2 girls (ladies), 90 mins
thanks thanks.
Old 06-01-2016, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 16
havock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Dun come better. Stay in Bangkok. Better still stick to Geylang or Batam. Waste airfare for what.

Girls all super ugly..poor service. Singaporeans deserve better. You all deserve pay 1 get 2 free type. Pattaya dun have.Girls all sharks. Dun deserve your hard earned money.

Soi 6 is the worst shithole of Pattaya. Dun bother going there.
Hahaha nice one bro some jokers here deserve it
Old 08-01-2016, 06:24 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Guess what we encountered last evening??? A new AGG in WS, cb bf 2000thb n it was after 12. These bars need to rethink, no wonder some AGGs open and close fast. I will not pay 2000 + 5000 for a LT. It is obviously hanging a chopper in the bar. Chopper sharper than in BKK.
Old 08-01-2016, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Guess what we encountered last evening??? A new AGG in WS, cb bf 2000thb n it was after 12. These bars need to rethink, no wonder some AGGs open and close fast. I will not pay 2000 + 5000 for a LT. It is obviously hanging a chopper in the bar. Chopper sharper than in BKK.
Ohh yiah bo...them see you kim tang tang mah.

Told you I neber go WS. Anyway what name the gogo?
Old 08-01-2016, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ohh yiah bo...them see you kim tang tang mah.

Told you I neber go WS. Anyway what name the gogo?
Taboo.... guess it is a taboo to go there. Only rich men are allowed to boom boom the gers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1