The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2012, 08:39 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackurass View Post
bro,look at the map is abit far.
https://maps.google.com.sg/maps?oe=u...ed=0CCEQ8gEwBg
take bus lor,i think it abt 1 to 2 hrs ride.
Is there a bus service going there?
Old 07-08-2012, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5694 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comjuka View Post
I just don't understand these ladyboys. What is going on in their minds?
Remember the ladyboy bartender at Las Vegas bar? He was an athlete and the star of our high school basketball team. He was handsome too and always had throngs of girls wanting to date him. Why did he go for a sex change operation is a question nobody could understand.
he he .. well, it is called "Psychology" ... like the bakla I know ..

Not exactly Bakla, but, born man, raise as man, but .. after marriage decide to become LB .. !!!

Because he had 6 sister and only boy in family .. he kept saying he feel girlish .. and of course, Pinas style, his wife also accept him totally ..

Then again, I have some doubt on him .. because, claiming to be gay, he get to molest the women folk without any fear of anybody claiming rape ..

Well, you know, a lot of handsome men, they think only man understand them .. so to avoid stereotype, they 'convert' .. or so I thinks ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Certainly no bakla. Photos I posts are of the girls I met during my time in Philippines. Also tits of most girls will flatten out when they lie in that position.
Well, the first time I makes loves to a Pinay .. in Singapore, like 12 years or so ago, she insist on being on top .. and when she go below, I almost lost the mood, when her chest flatten out and I realise why she wanted to be on top .. (oh, another trick of hers, she insist she dont like to leave light on, only later I found out she terrified her stretch mark will be turn off .. well, we don't make love to stretch mark, di-ba ?)

Well, as I keep saying, it is about 'manage' expectation ..

So if you really want buxom beauty with boobies, better think twice about going AC .. they are far and rare .. same as those guys who insist and demand they want to meet Big assed cuties ..

If you want GFE .. and love -make - go to AC ..
Old 07-08-2012, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comjuka View Post
This guy........

became .........

Wah.....

Btw have already return your favor.
Old 07-08-2012, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
mrgolden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
It's about 16km from Clark. Taxi ride from SM Clark to Magalang town is about 900p.... to the outskirts is about 1000p...... negotiate with the driver..... the ride is about 40mins.

There is no direct jeepney service from AC to Magalang..... you have to change jeepneys enroute to get there..... not advisable if you are not familiar.
There are 2 main ways to go there..... by MacArthur Highway and the other is going by Marquee Mall direction which is the shorter route.

Why you want to go there?
bro, how much is the taxi fare from clark airport to field avenue?
Old 07-08-2012, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Tropix girl
Looks familiar...I think she not too long ago got her cherry popped! Not by me of course!

Quote:
Honeykos girlI
Wow...nice catch! My kind of specs!
Old 07-08-2012, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5694 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgolden View Post
200 peso? if you are arriving light and day time .. take jeepney
Old 07-08-2012, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro,from airport to field Ave ask hotel to do te transfer. It maybe cost u 300-400peso depend on hotel.
Old 08-08-2012, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
mrgolden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
thanks bro..i think i will ask the hotel to arrange for pick up like bro jackurass suggested since the price only 100-200 difference, it might be better for me bcoz i'm a newbie in ac lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackurass View Post
Bro,from airport to field Ave ask hotel to do te transfer. It maybe cost u 300-400peso depend on hotel.
thanks bro, i feel more comfortable if the hotel come and pick me up
Old 08-08-2012, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
thanks bro..i think i will ask the hotel to arrange for pick up like bro jackurass suggested since the price only 100-200 difference, it might be better for me bcoz i'm a newbie in ac lol

Most hotels now oso use the airport taxi mafia..... the standard rate is 300p for cars (3pax) and 500p for MPVs (7 pax). Hotels will charge you 400p..... unless the hotel has their own vehicles and drivers.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:31 AM
Samster

Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Now no more 200p taxis..... the minimum fare is 300p and there is a notice posted on the right side of the arrival hall near the exit with a contact number to call if you want to complain the taxi driver.

Shuttle jeepney now mostly used by locals and they will pass sarcastic comments about you if the jeepney is packed and you are in it.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:39 AM
Samster

Fields avenue has never been flooded before due to its high ground ...... usually it is only ponding of small pools of water here and there.

This time is different as the rains has been continuous and the dam at Quezon has burst. Parts of MacArthur highway near to the Abacan river is under water and several pockets of flooding in the places around Fields avenue vicinity. The rear compound of the Galaxy hotel along Fields ave was flooded so be prepared in case the flood worsens and comes to the main areas of Fields ave.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Is there a bus service going there?
Dau terminal has a local bus route going to Magalang town every hour.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Tropix girl

Tropix has a few baklas working there.
Be careful and look carefully.
Old 08-08-2012, 04:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
that is wat i do it every time when i go AC.
so have u choose which hotel to stay?
Old 08-08-2012, 08:24 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Tropix has a few baklas working there.
Be careful and look carefully.
Tropix has large nos of girls w half subpar imo n i did easily spot one bakla last trip.
the std of baklas in Angeles seems not high. No surprises so far or i hv not get to meet those "easily mistaken for girls " ones.
Lightings in the bar helps covers up too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1