The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Re: Sister in law fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Ic, so we were all deceived n guessed wrongly just by looking at the photo....so u r the notti boy who took the photo of her zaogenging her panties ...so she doesn't know that she was being photoed behind by u ...wat if she finds out ??
maybe will progress further? u never know

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 21-04-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Night1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
went overseas recently and my SIL thought she misplace her diamond ring on the bed and quickly snipped this when she was searching for it.

Should hide her things more often
Old 21-04-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 4
Asta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Ic, so i was correct to guess that someone took that photo of her in doggie position from behind her ... only thing is that she doesn't know ..so u r the notti boy who took that photo of her zaogenging her panties ...wat if she finds out ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
maybe will progress further? u never know
yea its risky but also exciting lol

how to progress further? this SIL is my brother wife leh not my wife sister kind.

but yah sometime i also feel tempted. because i think me and my SIL are quite close to each other as we are around the same age as compared to my brother who is 1 zodiac cycle older than me. as we are 12 years apart we were never close to each other since we were young until now
Old 21-04-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:

how to progress further? this SIL is my brother wife leh not my wife sister kind.

but yah sometime i also feel tempted. because i think me and my SIL are quite close to each other as we are around the same age as compared to my brother who is 1 zodiac cycle older than me. as we are 12 years apart we were never close to each other since we were young until now
but say is just say ah...fantasy and reality u dun anyhow mix unless u have a very definitive signal...

Old 21-04-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1991 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43100 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ic...so wat's the diff between she is yr wife's sis or she is yr bro's wife ??...but I suppose yr SIL will forgive u if she finds out u hv been notti to her behind her back since u say both of u r like v close

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-04-2023, 12:44 AM
Samster

Asta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
but say is just say ah...fantasy and reality u dun anyhow mix unless u have a very definitive signal...
bro got any example of definitive signal? flirting and wearing skimpy clothes at home counts?

Quote:
Ic...so wat's the diff between she is yr wife's sis or she is yr bro's wife ??...but I suppose yr SIL will forgive u if she finds out u hv been notti to her behind her back since u say both of u r like v close
i just read more stories and encounter in this forum that SIL is always referring to wife's sister lor. because somehow targeting your brother's wife just feels more wrong. what you think?
Old 22-04-2023, 12:49 AM
Samster

some more snipes during our overseas trip when my SIL napping in hotel.

Old 22-04-2023, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro got any example of definitive signal? flirting and wearing skimpy clothes at home counts?
Eh no, this just means she is comfortable at home with you. Flirting is very wide and may just be her way of testing or grounding her charms, so hard to say also.

Some signals could be physical touch that is not necessary but somehow it happens e.g. could be chatting and touching ur arm, hand for no reason. Also look out for eye contact, look for body language (e.g. cross arms while chatting vs hands trying to fiddle stuff, cross legs vs one leg forward pointing to you).

Many signals, but don't take signals individual as trying to hit on SIL is certainly a high risk maneuverer. You have been warned!

Old 22-04-2023, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quote:

Nice share! Love those cottonwear!

Old 22-04-2023, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1991 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43100 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, think so ...it is one of the signals

Quote:

i just read more stories and encounter in this forum that SIL is always referring to wife's sister lor. because somehow targeting your brother's wife just feels more wrong. what you think?
Ic...i get yr point now...wat some bros mentioned here abt their SILs r those that r not married yet n younger, so they r more naive n easier to flirt with...but if both r married then there is no diff.

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-04-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to all

Quote:

Wooooowwwww
Damn shiok!!!
Old 22-04-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10325 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice share bro Asta5x
Old 22-04-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
Asakura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wife's sister is less wrong? why so?
Quote:
Old 22-04-2023, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakura View Post
wife's sister is less wrong? why so?
because that one more like the sister betray her own sister less to do with the husband.
Old 23-04-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 5
jayquellin is one of the Best!jayquellin is one of the Best!jayquellin is one of the Best!jayquellin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night1234 View Post
Should hide her things more often
fast hand fast leg haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1