The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-11-2010, 04:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Today my preferred girl is back to Bangkok. She used to work at Angelwitch 6 month ago. Cute 18 or 19 yo girl. I remember the first night I spoted her she was already siting and drinking with a man and I tipped the mamasan to barfine her before the other guy realised what was happening. Then I took her every night during one week. She was very cute and GFE, wet pussy, and spoke very little English.

For some reason she only did ST, but she waited for me every night that I picked her up (I also tipped mamasan, I'm not crazy) around 10:30, then we went to have a drink somewhere (i.e. Bangkok Beat) for 1 hour or two, and then go to my room. She was very playfull and used to call her mother from my room and have me say hello to her mother who doesn't understand any word of English. She's really the cutest girl i have around and never get enough of her firm slim body. My last contact had been on the phone 5 month ago as I went to SG for work and rushed to Pattaya for holiday. She told me she worked now in a massage parlor.

When I arrived in BKK sunday I phoned her and succeeded in understanding that she was in Issan, then go to Phuket for one day, then see me the day after tommorrow (which finally has been displaced to thursday). Finally she arrived today, phoned me at least four times, as I could not communicate with her I had the guy at the reception tell her to come to my hotel around 10. When I go down to the lobby, she is with a girlfriend and tells me her girlfriend stays in lobby and she goes with me to my room. I intend to go first with her to Bangkok Beat but she says her GF wanted to see me and is afraid to take taxi alone, so she will do only ST with me and then go back to her room with her friend. Tomorrow she will come without her friend and can stay LT if I want. I'm not so keen about that because it's very early for me, but my integrated 3 pieces enjoyment system signals to me it doesn't really matter.

I am curious to know what she currently does and tries to communicate with her:
- you come back from Phuket? No I come back from Airport (Gosh I swear she told me on the phone she was in Phuket!). Never mind.
- where do you work now, Issan or Bangkok? Yes! I mean is it in Issan or Bangkok? Yes! (My god, it's hopeless. I wish I learned more thai or lao. I naively thought I just could get away with "Bai Nam Nee")
So I show her "work" on my dictionnary and she starts making gestures to explain me. Here are the options:
- she's hairdresser and plays drums. Hmmm.. Strange!
- she's shaved her hair and is a Monk. Obviously it doesn't fit.
- a friend is now a Monk. That's sounds more logical, but what the hell has it to do with her work?

Ok let's forget talking and make it. Gosh! She still has her exciting slim body and makes me so horny. She's still sweet and loving. However: dry pussy and fake moaning. Sob! That's the problem when girls work in massage parlors: they usually switch from the wet pussy club to the dry pussy club. I don't know when she has stopped working in a massage parlor but apparently she has got a permanent membership to the dry pussy club. But OK, she's still the cutest for me.
Old 19-11-2010, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDennis View Post
From what I see in Hanoi and HCMC threads, women are much cheaper than BKK. Are living expenses also cheaper in Vietnam than Thailand?

I might have to make Vietnam my country of choice for happy time
definitely yes...more than 3 years ago..i was going to bkk so regularly...now hcm...will retire in hcm...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 19-11-2010, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 29
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Waiting for u in BKK.
Maybe going in Apr with Hurricane88.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 19-11-2010, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Frances View Post
Day 3

Yesterday I went again to Spanky but the ball's hair rising girl wasn't there. Too bad! I was there a bit late around 11.45 and it seemed the pretty girls had already been barfined. I tried to watch the show but it was not good.

I went to Angelwitch next door, the show was a bit better, but no exciting girl at first glance. Suddenly I saw a girl exactly my type. She was also hurried to take me out, but did it in such a cute way that I couldn't resist. She was very sweet and service oriented and ready for LT (but I had to wake up early today so I only took ST). She was perfect, sweet, FK, BJ looking at me with a dirty look, fingering herself for me, GFE, etc...But no wet pussy despite all my talents and just fake moaning.

I'm not sure what has been my best experience: this girl, or the "cold" girl from Rainbow 4 who couldn't help but get wet and horny, and come loudly. Hmm...Guess which one gives me a hard on when I think to her?
Life is an endless quest for truth...
hi el Frances , do you have this Angelwitch girl name ? or do Angelwitch have number ?

(and , hahaha , what is that rainbow 4 girl number , the one that you got wet ?? i am not talented as you so not going to try her (dont like starfish) but damn curious which girl you have given Good On The Job Experience to )

balls-hair raising girl at Spankys have number ? sound damn interesting , I go Spankys then can identify what kind of girl is "your type" , then I know if we can be friends or not !
Old 19-11-2010, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
Maybe going in Apr with Hurricane88.
That will be great. The hottest month of the year in Thailand.
Old 19-11-2010, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 17
ironmaiden89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyironmaiden89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
massage qn in bkk

hi guys, just wanna check with u all. in bkk, the massage is either those "special" kind or those "proper" kind right? so it's either syt massaging u with almost no massage skills or either an old aunty massaging right?

is there something in between? something like in sg? where u can get a gd massage by a reasonably young lady and have a hj or a bj kind like in sg?

is there such a thing?
Old 20-11-2010, 02:14 AM
Samster

El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
hi el Frances , do you have this Angelwitch girl name ? or do Angelwitch have number ?

(and , hahaha , what is that rainbow 4 girl number , the one that you got wet ?? i am not talented as you so not going to try her (dont like starfish) but damn curious which girl you have given Good On The Job Experience to )

balls-hair raising girl at Spankys have number ? sound damn interesting , I go Spankys then can identify what kind of girl is "your type" , then I know if we can be friends or not !
My style is slim with small tits! The Angelwitch girl is Ae (not sure how to write it), that's the slimest one with very pretty face. The R4 girl was number 54, also very slim. The ball's hair-rising girl was not as slim, I just found it was the only one who was dancing sensuously.

I'm leaving now to Pattaya, so I won't be on your way....have a try and let me know about your experience!

PS I saw my cutest again tonight. Bingo this time!
Old 20-11-2010, 02:19 AM
Samster

Re: massage qn in bkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmaiden89 View Post
hi guys, just wanna check with u all. in bkk, the massage is either those "special" kind or those "proper" kind right? so it's either syt massaging u with almost no massage skills or either an old aunty massaging right?

is there something in between? something like in sg? where u can get a gd massage by a reasonably young lady and have a hj or a bj kind like in sg?

is there such a thing?
Too many! Ah! Ah! Try one of the massage shops in Soi Nana, same street as Nana Plaza, Nana Station, you can't miss it.
Old 20-11-2010, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: massage qn in bkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmaiden89 View Post
is there something in between? something like in sg? where u can get a gd massage by a reasonably young lady and have a hj or a bj kind like in sg? is there such a thing?
WTF is an "in between"? It's either u get a proper massage or a massage w a happy ending. Bro if u need a guide then lemme me know. My rates are reasonable but dun PM me for free info or u r not serious.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 20-11-2010, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

ironmaiden89,

Yes, it's called, Kapoo Massage Joints! About 20 - 30 Kapoo Massage Joints in Bangkok, my favorite is CCK Massage! Their number is 02-2760868, best looking girls are Mind and Fai!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 20-11-2010, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dunleavy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya,i had been to cck massage too b4.the mp is run by taiwanese and

it provide good HJ.I had no FJ there.
Old 20-11-2010, 12:09 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

dunleavy,

At CCK, you can receive full service, If you're willing to pay extra 1,500B! CCK's service charges are 500 for take off the top, another 500B for bottom and 1,500 for BJ and boom boom! My favorite girls are Mind (6) and Fai (21)!

Old 20-11-2010, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Loy loy Krathong....
Old 20-11-2010, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Frances View Post
..I took her every night during one week. She was very cute and GFE, wet pussy, and spoke very little English.
(My god, it's hopeless. I wish I learned more thai or lao. I naively thought I just could get away with "Bai Nam Nee")
So I show her "work" on my dictionnary and she starts making gestures to explain me. Here are the options:
- she's hairdresser and plays drums. Hmmm.. Strange!
- she's shaved her hair and is a Monk. Obviously it doesn't fit.
- a friend is now a Monk. That's sounds more logical, but what the hell has it to do with her work?
...problem when girls work in massage parlors: they usually switch from the wet pussy club to the dry pussy club..
Bloody hell, bodily pleasures overcome your incommunicado.

Myself been up north (CNX and LPT) with my northern project. Stopover Bkk today before harsh reality back home tomorrow. Had a new entry in black book, singer in her aunt's Korat restaurant. 1st time meetup, and couldn't go very far from "see you" later tonight. Tried to locate her darned restaurant location, but will need to pass on my mobile to cabbie (or concierge). If not work out, might fall back on my virgin outing at Bkk Beat and wares on display
Old 20-11-2010, 07:12 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Yingyang,

Someday, when you're in Bangkok, I want to see your fameous black book! I wonder If one of my past girlfriend is in the book!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1