The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-01-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 13
ahle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honggan369 View Post
Nice FR bro looks good,is her boobs natural?
Enhanced but not hard like rocks bro. Her's was soft and perky without scar just nice for her size.
Old 24-01-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Okachi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bowi/ThaiConcep

Look: Same as ads
French: Yes
Boob: Big C/D
Body: Young jubilee body
Bbbj: Good, will be better if more tongue action
Cim: In the menu
Cof: In the menu
Fj: Tight & wet, moaning follow by trusting momentum!

Bro must be keeping gem again for themselves, no much fr but hard to get a slot. Service is really one of the best! First shot ended in mouth and second shot all load on face! Very satisfy and solid! Must try!!!!
Old 24-01-2023, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
wongqy1359 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Paradise - Kitty

Decided to go for her after eyeing her for a few days despite the rainy weather. Worth every money spend.

Looks: 9/10 what you see in the pictures is what you get

Body: 10/10 typical Thai tan, smooth, petite and slim with little fats around tummy. As stated she is about 150cm so her boobs looks huge on her. It’s original btw, she complained some customer feedback that it’s silicone.

BBBJ: 8/10 entered the room, started kissing and went straight into action. Started slow and sensual with effort to deep throat.

Frenching: 12/10 depends on chemistry, she treats me like a long lost BF

FJ: 8/10 open to multiple positions and she will take every opportunity to tease you. She is really tight so Bros with bigger tools needs to be gentle.

RTF: definitely if wallet allows. Lost quite a lot during cny gambling ☹️
Old 24-01-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 8
Abibas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAbibas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nutty Naravee

Her post: https://sbfsg.agency/showth...=#post21999117

After reading so much of her. I would said all posted here was real and close to what i had experience.

Body and looks

What you see is what you get. She is consider an SYT and XMM type. Height is consider petite. Body wise is slim and boobs was small but just nice for her frame.

Frenching
It was non stop kind of DFK all the way with lots of tongue fighting.
We frenched like long lost lover.

Pussy
Hairy, not the shaven type but was wet and delicious that I cannot stop my cunninglingus work.

BBBJ
Skillful and powerful with lot of DT despite haviing braces. Sensual and seductive like of style. Focus alot on the head with her tounge. Slow and sexy with lot of suction.

FJ
Able to take in and withstand deep and hard thrusting and penetration. She seem to be enjoying the whole sex session. Lot of loud moan and crazy french. Tried Missionary, Cowgirl, doggy and Lotus. Soft moans and when in positions facing each other will DFK.

Gfe
Its really GFE, feeling like bf and gf with lot of cuddling and touching while engaging in conversation. Even when leaving will be like GF, hug and kiss at door as I leave. Did not feel commercial. Great chemistry despite needing to use translator.

RTF
Will arrange one soon as she's going back very soon. Bros who like smal XMM type can try her.

Thanks MBK for the arrangement.
Old 24-01-2023, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
rubycube is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Fr for Suzy from Lust

Suzy - https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=suzy

Thanks bro for the recommendation.
She is indeed a gem, i'd say shes the 2nd best FL i've had.

Location 9/10 - Good and clean, near MRT
Looks: 8.5/10 - Photo is good, real person is better. She is quite fair.
Shower: 8.5/10 - Alot of teasing and kissing.
Body: 9/10 - SYT. Smooth skin, small figure. Front and back, with her awesome boobs my fav part.
Boobs: 9/10 - D, firm and perky nipples
Frenching: 9/10 - She likes to kiss, expect lots of it.
BBBJ: 8/10 - Nice and sensual, but strong firm grip with her hands.
FJ: 9/10 - Yes, she gets wet easily and do all positions.
Attitude: 10/10 - Very accommodating and willing to please.
GFE: 10/10 - Lots of hugging, kissing, treats u well.
English: 8/10 - if u speak thai plus point but u can ur phone translator, only know simple words.

RTF: Yes, definitely worth it.

Ratings based on personal preference.
Old 24-01-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
danielyee1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jin of Club Friday

Looks: 9/10. Fair Complexion. Can promise that. Chinese-Thai look

Body: 10/10 Petite. 150/160cm like that.

Boobs: 8/10 Enhanced boobs, nicely fit with her dress on.

BBBJ: 7/10 Roughly pulled my pants down while we were laying in bed. French kissing the head and playing with the tip using her lips and tongue. It felt amazing.

FJ: 8/10 Enjoyed.

GFE: 8/10 Positive attitude. Able to fulfil your request

Overall: 8/10 Overall, the best is the GFE petite girl bonk experience. Except the location, the rest is best
Old 24-01-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
u10cls is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

May ( https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...&highlight=may )

Totally a gem that you guys should not miss, Lovely SYT, totally mesmerize by her look and her service. Enjoy every moment with her, pretty girl and smiles that melt your head and you won't forget, all bro please take care of her if you are going to try her out.

Location 8/10 - Decent, Easy to locate.
Looks: 9/10 - Pretty babe, SYT.
Body: 8/10 - SYT,Sec sch/JC girl figure, Tanned.
Boobs: 8/10 - 34C , 300% natural + soft.
Frenching: 8/10 - Good kisser.
BBBJ: 8/10 - Enjoyable and more room to improve.
FJ: 9/10 - Tight, willing to try every position, Won't let you go back with Hard Didi
Attitude: 10/10 - No words to say.
GFE: 10/10 - Kiss,Smile,Laugh,Treat you like her BF.
English: 8/10 - whole session we were chatting away

RTF: WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!
Old 24-01-2023, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5253 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
FR for Celeb Orange

Okt: very smooth booking process, highly recommended
Looks: pretty syt more on cute and girls next door type, she have a pair of beautiful eyes, very nice body 10/10, everything natural full b cup boobs and perky ass. No tatoo. Add Thai tan to her skin color. Abit bushy down there. Orange speak really good English, going to graduate in Feb. low mileage. Easy going and can chat a lot

Massage: she’s very kind to offer massage, not bad.

Bbbj: not bad, she like to focus on the tip and suck it hard.

FJ: Amazing! This syt is a sex machine, she really love and enjoy sex. She suggested to start with doggy first, her stereo sound immediately turn on, she’s so tight and I have to stop half way, I finger her while she’s still in doggy position and she got so so wet and high that she have to squeeze pillow hard and ask me to stop. Continue to pump her hard, her pussy is so so wet already. Change to missionary and French like crazy, can see that she enjoy so much, roll her eyes, she like it real deep, hug me tightly, continue a few variation eg sideway make her so high she have to grab my hand and moan like crazy, can see her keep shivering. Slow down the pace and let her control with cowgirl, she got high again and grind me like crazy, she cum again, after long sex I finish in doggy position with my rock hard cock grinding her pussy up down left right centre, both of us cum and collapse on the bed.

RTF: confirm
Nice FR, upz u +12
𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞.
Old 24-01-2023, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
danielyee1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jin (first time posting) – Club Friday

Looks: 10/10 Discount a bit on looks from picture, but her complexion is definitely fair. Resembles thai chinese.

Body: 8/10 Petite. 160++cm

Boobs: 8/10 Boobs are enhanced but nice to touch.

Bbbj: 6/10 Cant comment much, directly went to FJ

Fj: 9.5/10 Willing to try multiple position. Good GFE experience with FJ.

RTF: Definitely worth to return
Old 24-01-2023, 06:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Chaosss is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=camry

Looks : pretty and seductive, once see you will like it.

Figure : Soft and smooth, fair, well maintained. Very sexy body.

Boobs : C size. Big and soft, boobs lover will love her.

French : allowed, get intense when she more horny.

BBBJ :slurpy kind and also attentive to balls. Duration also long.

Paint : She loves it. Loud moans, pulled my hair, grinding her pussy on my mouth.

FJ : Wild, horny type. Easily wet, with good sound effects. Accommodating and skilful lady, had a good sess with her.

GFE : strong strong
Old 24-01-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahle View Post
Mina from flirty girls

Saw her posting on yesterday afternoon and msg okt for fb but some bro beat me to it so I could only get second blood.

Mina is a late 20s girl from isan. First trip here in sg. Her body is slim n petite with a pair of perky b cup boobs. Standard Thai tan. She can speak good english and quite good Chinese too. She likes to drink and party in disco and loves thai and chinese food.

When I entered her room, she was wearing a sexy black nightie and greeted me xin nian kuai le. She told me, she likes Chinese drama alot and learn from there. We had a short small talk before proceed to shower. After shower, she offered to give me a massage first which is surprisingly good. After a few mins, I can feel her tongue going ard my back and her boobs rubbing my body. The feeling is like those soapy massage style of teasing just without Nuru gel.
Flip my body and she gave me a cathbath and slow and sensual bj. Once my dick becomes rock hard she climbs on top off me and start rubbing her pussy with my dick without cap on. I thought she too high till forget that I haven cap on yet. Turns out she just wants to feel the warmth of my dick rubbing her pussy. She song liao then put cap on and ride me wildly. She is a damn horny girl. Love to get her nipples suck hard and she slapped my ass and keep asking me to fuck her harder and faster when doing missionary. I finished off in her favourite doggy position. I totally wore out from the intense sex. During intermission, she gave me another round of pro massage with cracking of my back and neck, complete with head and eyes massage. Massage lover highly recommend to go find her. After massage, we're left with 15mins. I thought nvm la, not enough time for second shot. But she die die wants to give me a bj and she managed to make me cum in less than 10mins and I cum all my babies in her mouth. Left a happy man.

She said she won't be here for long, she also plan to take her finally 2days off to tour around sg as it's her first time here. Bros who love massage and intense sex should go find her fast.
Nice FR bro !!
Old 24-01-2023, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kwisatz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
LoTTe NaRaVee is Good
Vivian Hsu

U tried liao?
Old 24-01-2023, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Copyright0 is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=elle

Name > Elle
Stable > Seduction

Looks > 90% like the photo. One word "
irresistible, make me want to hug her straight away.

Body > slender and smooth, damn sexy when she strip naked infront of you.

Boobs > Big jugs, C cup. Sensitive nipple. Love me lick and fondle with her boobs.

French > After shower, we chat awhile. eye contact and we kiss like no tomorrow.

BBBJ > fast momentum and wiling to go deep. Sloppy and no hands action.

Paint > very shy and was using her hand to cover her pussy at first, moved her hand away and kiss her clit, she shake a little and I proceed to to paint her. Soft moan, wet easily.

FJ > she very horny. Easily wet, soft moan when fuck. Start off with missionary and change to girl on top. Good hips movement, ride me fast and hard. Got me cum in no time.

GFE > It feel like falling in love again. Those sweet looking eye and charming smile, how to resist. Giggle alot, hug and kiss quite awhile before I leave.

RTF > 100% RTF, will visit her if time permit.
Old 24-01-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
rollinglemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Tina from EroticSecrets

Looks: the photo bro Corate posted in his FR is the most accurate one, 85% similar to that. Chio milf type, confirm wont reject.
Body: natural tits, considered slim but got some baby damage on her belly area which she is very conscious of lol.

Frenching: started slow then slowly progress to DFK
Cat bath: super sensual, lick and touch everywhere.

BBBJ: she started from the tip then slowly go down to the balls, really damn sensual type like gf doing it especially when she give the eye contact
AR: didn't expect this but while doing BBBJ halfway she suddenly went down and asked if i want it, will lick around and poke poke

FJ: started with missionary, while doing it halfway she put her thumb near her lips and started licking so I went ahead and put mine in and she started sucking it..walao sibei hot.
During cowboy she started grinding and then came down to french kiss and lick my ears then started pumping.

Overall is a super good bonk for me at this price: 9/10. Tina is quite self-conscious and shy of her body but honestly she looks great to me.

For bros who are looking for service orientated ones, she will not disappoint you.

As usual bros, YMMV.
Old 24-01-2023, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 17
~tumbler~ is a Helpful and Caring Samster~tumbler~ is a Helpful and Caring Samster~tumbler~ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Nicky from Naravee a few night ago.

Face: 9/10 - typical tan mixed blood bitchy and slutty looks
Body: 9/10 - petite with curvy body figure and a nice perky butt
Boobs: 9/10 - small and nicely fit the body well
Frenching: 9/10 - DFK that was passionate for the both of us
BBBJ: 9/10 - good suction and suck and lick well, slow and steady with suction and deepthroat
FJ: 9/10 - responsive and accommodating, we tried a few position.
GFE: 9/10 - Talk like friend, quite a straight forward girl. felt comfortable.

Nice session. She leaving soon. Book her fast.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1