The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 22-01-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 966 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7004 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadster33 View Post
This 1 looks good

Can any kind bro pm me which unit n name?

I go look see look see
If i am not wrong this one is level 5 0502... Ah may also use this shop sometimes
Old 22-01-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 20
roadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyroadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
If i am not wrong this one is level 5 0502... Ah may also use this shop sometimes
Ok tks bro sometimes timing buay zun n many say 5fl landmine
Old 22-01-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her husband or sugar daddy always fetch her after work.... Her husband always lurking around the area to help her look out for police...as i said this is a husband and wife tag team syndicate....dun be the next victim....lol
but she pretty meh? The face cant see clearly..
Old 22-01-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
but she pretty meh? The face cant see clearly..
No lah...this woman heavily make up...she old bird

Last edited by MichaelWinn; 18-02-2022 at 09:05 AM.
Old 22-01-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1856 / Power: 19
black_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant future

Quote:
level 5 and 4 all landmine mls,,con jobs and rushing, one ml her husband even came to her shop to fetch her home lol. another ml even bring her son to her shop for a while to play toys , all these i saw with my own eyes,, if you are lucky they give you 20 mins to finish the session,, lol if you are unlucky they chase you out after 15 mins because their husband /laogong coming to fetch them or they claim got police checking downstairs lol ,,,
I agreed with you, Bro...
Old 22-01-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cunninlingus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingDD View Post
Bro can PM me which level? Looks nice
She level 4 in front of lift. Not sure of FR never tried her before but I helped a Msian brother cause he cant speak english well. He got her 200 for 2 shots, left after and i dont know if she played her game on him or not
Old 22-01-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadster33 View Post
This 1 looks good

Can any kind bro pm me which unit n name?

I go look see look see

This I think is Apple. Cant see without mask. But she has a sexay voice to me!
Old 22-01-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

The 200 is 2 hj...bro...we tried before.we know...as i post earlier she dun do fj she do collect money first everytime...like me your friend also gave her 200...no fj...2 hj within 20 mins

Last edited by MichaelWinn; 18-02-2022 at 12:24 PM.
Old 22-01-2022, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunninlingus View Post
This I think is Apple. Cant see without mask. But she has a sexay voice to me!
Yes apple has sweet voice and smooth talker.level 5 0502
Old 23-01-2022, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
The 200 is 2 hj...bro...we tried before.we know...as i post earlier she dun do fj as she got husband and one son....i think she pull stunt on him...her sop is to collect money first everytime...like me your friend also gave her 200...no fj...2 hj within 20 mins
Hahahaha is it.. brother looked really eager for some banging kena liddat confirm sian
Old 23-01-2022, 12:45 AM
Samster

...lol..orchard towers got 50 dollars to 80 dollars fj if you go to the right shop lol...

Last edited by MichaelWinn; 18-02-2022 at 12:26 PM.
Old 23-01-2022, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hahahaha is it.. brother looked really eager for some banging kena liddat confirm sian
Recently some mls kena stds.

Last edited by MichaelWinn; 18-02-2022 at 12:25 PM.
Old 23-01-2022, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sian brother cause he cant speak english well. He got her 200 for 2 shots, left after and i dont know if she played her game on him or not
last month another ml informed that this lady got stds recently...blisters in her pussy....

Last edited by MichaelWinn; 18-02-2022 at 12:26 PM.
Old 23-01-2022, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

Was passing by pl. went in look see look see.

Saw L2 Bobo and Joey? Bobo more slutty, Joey more SYT to me. But my aim was L3 xq. Her door was closed as usual so I walk to scuba, all 3 open and ladies chatting together. Still rem one wild session with one of em banging all over inside. L4 abit quiet, L5 only one viet near toilet called me in for 150 full but I reserve my ammo for xq. Walk back to L3. Still closed and seem like got bro waiting outside also. LSLS some more. Go L2 toilet for a leak and walk past to admire Bobo and Joey again. Decided to wc Xq and she replied she was available soon. Walk about some more and to her magical door which was opened. Lucky no one cut in before me.

She was in nude pink. Went into room gave me a long rub before she started running her fingers sensually around my body. Marikita. Flipped over helmet on and gave a slurpy cbj as I fondle her body and boobs. Then she cowgal on me piak piak piak. Sensing she was tired, it was my turn. Went missionary, then standing occasionally felt her vagina walls contract and gripping my cock tighter. She gave off sexciting moans which didn’t sound too fake as I grunt myself to release my satisfying load into her. We were both sweating because apparently aircon not really working. Left a happy man.
Old 23-01-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Why ah? Share my thoughts also zap me. Guy only has 13 points also you zap. Preying on the weak
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread