The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2012, 07:50 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Malaysian businessmen shot dead in Danok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
etct88, ah Pek,

All police themselves now went far away from this dangerous cowboy town....they no dare to work in Danok.......now only police in this shit town is Thai mafia and Thai immigration that are so corrupted that they makan RM1 per entry and exit for all foreigners .
You are so lucky they collect only RM1 from you...... KNN they take my RM5 and refuse to give me the change.
Old 21-12-2012, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Song View Post
Well said!!! Fellow cheongters, avoid this place at ALL COST!!!
fully agree with you....... all have been warned......
Old 25-12-2012, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Will going Danok cheong from 4th to 6th, back at 6th noon..anyone want folo pm me thanks bro..
Old 25-12-2012, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanW View Post
Day 2 - October-19-2012
After sent Ms. Wan's out of my room , I quickly change to another clothes to get ready to Hatyai to see see the world over there. Went to 7-eleven there and paid RM 13 for 2 person , so RM 6.50 for each person. The trip took us about 1 hour due of heavy rain and also the driver stop there and there and enter there from there. Reached Lee Garden there and enter to have a look and found out is nothing inside,plan to go walk around but can't because of rain. So we took tuktuk around Lee Garden area to go back bus station and it cost us RM 8 which is cheap. Then reach bus station,I don't know how to go back to Danok so go around and asking people, the old couple told us to grab a ticket at counter 26 to buy a Danok/Border ticket. At the end reach back Danok at 7PM ( Thai time ).

Action start now
Quickly went back to room and bath and then my friend was finish and asking me what is the plan. Wanna continue book the girl or just go out listen to music , so we decide to book at a girl and I gave a call to Mr. Ho's that work in Rose. I told the OKT that I prefer a young girl with good service, then he brought a girl called Little Chillies. After my friend was ok with the girl,the girl already brought everything here while I decide to grab the little chillies and start to nego with the OKT since we're repeat customer. Was able to bring down the price by RM 20 so end up I paid RM 280 to OKT and the little chillies go back to her place and bring her stuff.

After 15 minutes of waiting,she knock my door and enter my room and start to put down all the stuff. I was on the bed resting and as usual was trying to break the ice, not bad. The girl was friendly and asking what is my name , so I told her my name and her name is called Nam. She went to bathtub and setting the water,while I was on the bed waiting for her to grab me over. While waiting the water,she came over and kiss me then I start a deep long french kiss with her , about 10 minutes we were kissing and our hand is roaming to each other.

I start to undress her and she was shy to let me undress her,then we slowly taking off our clothes off piece by piece and both of us end up with towel and enter the bathroom. She keep on making the bubble inside the bathtub , when the bathtub full of bubble,she enter and she ask me to enter as well, from there I was touching there and there and clean her as well. Then when finish,we heading to bed for action. On the bed,we was dry up already,then I start to kiss her and she was kissing me as well and she was stroking my hard rod,she then catbath me from top to my hard rod and without I notice,she BJ me without a condom which is awesome,she BJ me at least 15 minutes before she start to take out the condom and put in my rod. From there,she start to ride on top of me for around 15 minutes too while I was holding her breast and keep on press on nipple and have a deep french kiss when her head is coming down. Then she asked me to do missionary style , so I also follow, missionary style her around 10 minutes,keep on kiss and keep on missionary and change to doggy style for 10 minutes, she said she cum don't know how many times and I still not yet cum. Since my body was wet,I request to continue the job in bathroom and she agreed. I carry her to bathroom and from there I doing standing doggy and her whole body was facing the mirror, can see her impression is awesome and I feel I was cumming so I took off the condom and shot on her ass. From there then we had the light shower and rest for 2 hours after a awesome sex.

After 2 hours of rest,the girl said was boring inside the room so I was asking my friend where to go and he said go to YES club. When I mention YES club,she said ok and then I went to 7-eleven with her to buy some food to eat before heading to YES club. She was dressing like a pretty girl,I totally fall in love .Took the tuktuk to YES club and asked for 4 person,then the people was able to secure a 2 table facing the long stage there which is loud of music. Order 1 bucket of heineken plus others food,bill came out RM 109. A puying come to me and my girl was guarding me from those puying. Music was loud and I'm not use to it,got so many show , got lady gaga telephone,oppa gangnam style,madonna that I don't even remember. My girl was dancing around and same to me, I also dancing while holding her hand. After 2 hours inside the club,we was tired and preparing to go.

Reached back hotel,rest awhile then my friend bought some food and invites us to go over since just opposite and his girl was eating alot and look like she was trying to kiss me and I was avoid it since my girl is here and I can noticed that she not happy. Then I quickly bring her back to my room and told my friend to enjoy the night. Reach back my room,I was resting on my bed while she was watching youtube drama,she was watching it around 1 hours,afterward she cannot withstand anymore because I was roaming her whole body while she was watching the drama. Then I said I wanna go bath,ask her want or not and she follow me as well. As usual,shower inside there and I touch there and there.

Went back to our bed and action start again,we had a deep french kiss again for very long,then she again BJ me straight which is awesome eeling,then she cap me and start to ride it then enter from top for quite some time with our tongue always fighting. Missionary for 15 minutes and I still not yet cum,this time I carry her with my rod still is inside her and start the doggy style and standing missionary for awhile then I cum on her body. Had a shower and she continue watch awhile her drama then I fall asleep again.

Once I woke up at the morning, I aware that she hug me so tight at night to sleep, I can feel it at night too. Then I start to hug me and give her some light kiss,she look like know it and give it back to me. When it was around check out time,I had another session with her and this time we go shower together again and she gave me the longest BJ which is 25 minutes,then I start to enter her and pump her in missionary and at the end I cum.

Had shower together and waiting for her to make-up and then start to check-out,she was hugging me tight and gave me a goodbye kiss which my friend look at it and he jealous because his girl left early.. Had our first meal of the day at Mcdonald's and then go back to Malaysia. I miss Danok now...

Girl detail
Name : Little Chillies ( Nam )
Face : 9/10 ( Pretty than Ms.Wan's no matter how and I like it so much )
Body : 9/10 ( the slim body and I like it very much )
Breast : 32B ( the nice shape ever breast I can see )
GFE : 10/10 ( she treat me like boyfriend and I was happy and guard me from those puying )
FJ : 10/10 ( She willing to do any position as long I not tired and her face when moan is priceless )
FK : 10/10 ( We look like long lost couple and keep on kiss non-stop )
Damage : RM 280 + RM 70 tips.
Bro share this okt, as i gonna try this chillies out...itchy
Old 28-12-2012, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 19
excloc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexcloc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexcloc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Who is collecting the charges? really gangs collecting it???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
You are so lucky they collect only RM1 from you...... KNN they take my RM5 and refuse to give me the change.
Old 29-12-2012, 02:58 AM
Samster (B)

Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by excloc View Post
Who is collecting the charges? really gangs collecting it???
The gangs in uniform...... make sure you have the exact amount when presenting your passport at the immigration booth.
Old 30-12-2012, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Question Re: Malaysian businessmen shot dead in Danok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
etct88, ah Pek,

All police themselves now went far away from this dangerous cowboy town....they no dare to work in Danok.......now only police in this shit town is Thai mafia and Thai immigration that are so corrupted that they makan RM1 per entry and exit for all foreigners .
Sorry, to say u are equally more in the unknown and uninformed about the cowboy town. Greenhorn are you ????

One thing for sure ,the Police here see themselves , one up above the other enforcement agencies, they act tough as little napoleans and called the shots.

If not why should u see so many green and brown fatigues hanging around the town fringes with their double barrels, most of them, their fellow armymen doing the jobs for them.
If not because of their presence , u are sure to hear more fire works and powder exploding more often. Surely, the army are not here to kick football with the local mafias as ......what is there to compare the mafias with the army... when the Lady PM came to the South the army came along with Her....
Old 30-12-2012, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda2rocks View Post
Sorry, to say u are equally more in the unknown and uninformed about the cowboy town. Greenhorn are you ????

One thing for sure ,the Police here see themselves , one up above the other enforcement agencies, they act tough as little napoleans and called the shots.

If not why should u see so many green and brown fatigues hanging around the town fringes with their double barrels, most of them, their fellow armymen doing the jobs for them.
If not because of their presence , u are sure to hear more fire works and powder exploding more often. Surely, the army are not here to kick football with the local mafias as ......what is there to compare the mafias with the army... when the Lady PM came to the South the army came along with Her....
me also green green horn
do you know what is cowboy town
Old 30-12-2012, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Malaysian businessmen shot dead in Danok

Quote:
Originally Posted by toilet$50 View Post
me also green green horn
...thoose days ..in the wild wild west....
presently, it should be .....the wild wild east...i suppose it works that way
Old 30-12-2012, 08:53 PM
Samster

toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
...thoose days ..in the wild wild west....
presently, it should be .....the wild wild east...i suppose it works that way
sorry snr bro.
Old 30-12-2012, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
me also green green horn
Quote:
sorry snr bro.
I am also a green horn... I was in and out, never knew it was a cowboy or cowgirl town, East or West..... me now blur like fcuk....

... sorri sorri....khrap
Old 30-12-2012, 10:01 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
I am also a green horn... I was in and out, never knew it was a cowboy or cowgirl town, East or West..... me now blur like fcuk....

... sorri sorri....khrap
Now with the increased army presence should be renamed as Fort Danok ........ upgraded from cowboy town.
Old 30-12-2012, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post

... sorri sorri....khrap
bro,east is at cowboy town,west is cowgirl town.
you went to south bfore?
Old 30-12-2012, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Now with the increased army presence should be renamed as Fort Danok ........ upgraded from cowboy town.
bro,east,west or south
Old 30-12-2012, 11:49 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:

Those police and army in green and brown fatigues are just wayang good for nothings....... the real ones doing the fighting there are the scout rangers (those in black fatigues).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1