The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 12-07-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
3rd floor next to the eating place near the toilets? that is crystal, $140 is really overpaying for her, lol.

if its the eating place away from the toilets and near the staircase in the other corner, then that should be fit lily, haven't tried her in a long time, but she got quite a few fans here in the forum leh
Its the one next to the eating shop..quite big the place. Also, i'm new newbie when it comes to OT..usually play at Park Lane. It is my first and last time..sigh.
Old 12-07-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Kcs6723 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by novitalam View Post
May I know where is tthe shop of his fit May in black shirts and blue shorts at now? I saw a lady with blonde hair at this shop yesterday
Old 12-07-2021, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcs6723 View Post
May I know where is tthe shop of his fit May in black shirts and blue shorts at now? I saw a lady with blonde hair at this shop yesterday
Fit may no more at orchard towers.the blond hair is Prc Jolin taken over her shop....jolin is gd service...better than level 3 ones
Old 12-07-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Kcs6723 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Fit may no more at orchard towers.the blond hair is Prc Jolin taken over her shop....jolin is gd service...better than level 3 ones
Thanks bro. Sad to hear that, as she can really turn me on from the way she dress and her body ratio. Do you know where she moved to? 🙏🙏
Old 12-07-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5224 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcs6723 View Post
Thanks bro. Sad to hear that, as she can really turn me on from the way she dress and her body ratio. Do you know where she moved to? 🙏🙏
She retired. Got a AMDK sugardaddy now.
Old 12-07-2021, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 5
bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!
I've tried out Linda at lvl 3 (turn right from lift lobby 2nd shop) 3 times including today. She is the tightest looking package I've seen so far in OT. Nice tight slim body in that sexy black dress that makes her look like a KTV girl. Face also not bad. Have had her give me 2 HJs for $50 and honestly enjoyed her services. She's super friendly and chatty, and her hands know how to rub my meat stick in the most shiokest way to eventually cum. She's always wearing a leopard printed VS thong and it's damn sexy and made me feel like pulling it one side and shove my cock in. So today i decided to fuck her for the 1st time for $150. She sat on the bed, pull her skirt up, spread her legs and pulled the thong to 1 side and in I went. Damn shiok and tight and very stimulating for me since I get off in missionary position and the bed was perfect height for me to pump into her standing up. If you just want to have a shiok quickie with a tight slim chick, she's worth the fuck.

Note: I know that there were some posts in the past saying to avoid her but I tried her before discovering these posts (I went to dig through the old posts because I was trying to find out her name after my 1st visit and I didn't ask for it until my 2nd visit). She didn't seem like what was described in those posts and I left a happy dude after my visits.
Old 12-07-2021, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 5
bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TankJunk View Post
This one looks tasty will head down and try her out. Anyone knows whats her name or which level she posted at?
Oh I tried her once at lvl 4 but didn't ask for her name and yes, tasty. Got a HJ from her for $50 but no touching. Still shiok of course because who doesn't like a chio bu stroking their cock? Might want to try her extra services in the future.
Old 12-07-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
Its the one next to the eating shop..quite big the place. Also, i'm new newbie when it comes to OT..usually play at Park Lane. It is my first and last time..sigh.
level 3 got 2 big eating shop, haha. anyway, if you kena con near an eating place and bad service, its probably crystal
Old 12-07-2021, 10:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
webpool is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi may i know what time does OT close? In this period of time
Old 12-07-2021, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 6
bruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
She retired. Got a AMDK sugardaddy now.
How old is she?
Old 12-07-2021, 11:52 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by webpool View Post
Hi may i know what time does OT close? In this period of time
Front entrance close at 10pm....all mls and customers must leave the building by 1030pm....any girl caught working late will be hand over to the police and given a heavy fine..that is the information i got from management......quite deserted Tonight...i went in at 0930pm...most mls already went home....due to heavy rain also.....
Old 13-07-2021, 06:02 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15426 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobisthebest View Post
I've tried out Linda at lvl 3 (turn right from lift lobby 2nd shop) 3 times including today. She is the tightest looking package I've seen so far in OT. Nice tight slim body in that sexy black dress that makes her look like a KTV girl. Face also not bad. Have had her give me 2 HJs for $50 and honestly enjoyed her services. She's super friendly and chatty, and her hands know how to rub my meat stick in the most shiokest way to eventually cum. She's always wearing a leopard printed VS thong and it's damn sexy and made me feel like pulling it one side and shove my cock in. So today i decided to fuck her for the 1st time for $150. She sat on the bed, pull her skirt up, spread her legs and pulled the thong to 1 side and in I went. Damn shiok and tight and very stimulating for me since I get off in missionary position and the bed was perfect height for me to pump into her standing up. If you just want to have a shiok quickie with a tight slim chick, she's worth the fuck.

Note: I know that there were some posts in the past saying to avoid her but I tried her before discovering these posts (I went to dig through the old posts because I was trying to find out her name after my 1st visit and I didn't ask for it until my 2nd visit). She didn't seem like what was described in those posts and I left a happy dude after my visits.
nice FR...thanks bro.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 14-07-2021, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
nice FR...thanks bro.
Yes Bro. Linda in pink dress Tonight near level 3 toilet....also tried her some time ago...in terms of looks she is the most beautiful girl at level 3.... Young,sexy and slim....my dream secretary.....by the way sda is enforcing the 10.30pm closure rules very tightly...most mls will leave once No more customers at 10pm plus...
Old 14-07-2021, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 5
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Yes Bro. Linda in pink dress Tonight near level 3 toilet....also tried her some time ago...in terms of looks she is the most beautiful girl at level 3.... Young,sexy and slim....my dream secretary.....by the way sda is enforcing the 10.30pm closure rules very tightly...most mls will leave once No more customers at 10pm plus...
but her tits are fake and she tries to hussle u to end fast

had her once.

full stop
Old 14-07-2021, 09:18 AM
Samster

One of my girls inform me a ml operating at level 4 had her photo and particulars taken by the sda after she was caught working past 10.30pm Last Saturday......most probably av will issue her a summons...orchard towers cctvs are closely monitored by police for any breach of covid regulations by both mls and customers....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1