The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-02-2015, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 22
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mei Er (2041)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Opens from 1pm to 1am. Last order before 1am.

Call OKT David before you go down in case she is off.

Go try the long water bed. Quite shiok if you did not try before.
Tried the waterbed service with Jia Jia before she went back. Very nice experience. GL legal joints becoming very funky.....

But I don't think all cat 150 joint got provide these sort of service. Only a handful of them....and 2041 got the best 'waterbed'.

Old 25-02-2015, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mei Er (2041)

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3atu View Post
Tried the waterbed service with Jia Jia before she went back. Very nice experience. GL legal joints becoming very funky.....

But I don't think all cat 150 joint got provide these sort of service. Only a handful of them....and 2041 got the best 'waterbed'.
Think one should also check out WH1612, WH1619 and 0819 for facilities and girls that offer water bed services.

Each house has its own selection of nice girls.

WH1612 - Baby, Keke, Ting Ting
WH1619 - Miqi, Xiao Yan Zi
0819 - Ding Ding, Wan Wan, Xiao Ai
2041 - Sasa and Yuki

Just based on my experience.
Old 25-02-2015, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
2041 Newbies + 'oldies'

Like i said previously, this hse has 8 newbies...

Zhu Zhu...foxy milfy looker wif big boobs, voluptuous, avg ht, shanghai trained, gather svc is vgd....

Xiao Ai...fair sultry slutty looker, has a sexy ass!,slim curvy bod, avg ht, gather svc is also vgd....

Yao Yao...fair slutty niteclub milf looker fm Jilin Dongbei, slim curvy(meat in the right places) bod, boobs look quite big...avg ht...

Xing Er...cute syt looker, petite, slim, but legs abit meaty...

Xiao San...cute foxy blur looker wif longish wavy hair, avg ht, slim....

Yang Yang...fair demure cute syt looker, slim young bod, avg ht...

Pan Pan....quite fair, cute syt GND looker wif small slitty eyes..young tally ard 168cm , vgd ht, slim shapely long legs, slim bod...

Mei Er...this foxy chiobu, dont think she needs an intro lah, just join the queue or call ahead to david to make a booking

oh yes of the 5 remaining 'oldies'...

SaSa looks fair chio oozing nu ren wei appeal, also appears to hv slimmed down;...

Yuki looks really cute, sweet, kawaii wif a sexy petite allure....and

Lisa still looks like a hot sexy slutty ah lian wif lovely sexy long legs that acentuate her 170+cm ht, also appears to hv slimmed down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Any FR on mei er or any of the new girls? Mei Er looks like who? Nice boobs?
Old 25-02-2015, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 13
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: L20h41

my fr of the day....finally bonked her yesterday after so much hype about her....

Mei Er
Face: 7.1/10 fair....quite sweet and slutty at the same time.....but cannot consider very pretty type....her nose is pretty big for her small face.....

Breast: 7/10 b cup rather droopy...no offence....her tits reminded me of ex-Li Na breast.....not my type of breast that i like...

Body: 7.5/10 slim.....rather perky ass good for doggie.....smooth skin...

Service: 7/10 pretty good.....she allow wet kissing and eventually soft frenching with abit of tongue......downside: she did not offer me bbbj.....blowjob with cap.....it been a very very long long time since cat 150 wl blow me with cap....if i can remember correctly, she is only second or third cat150 wl who does that...minus many points for capped bj.....not a fan at all....if not, her service is rather good.....

RTF: Hmm....i think i will not find her again....her tits and look does not appeal me much....i bonked her based on highly recommendation of some senior samsters.....good for her fans...at least the queue is not so long then....
Old 25-02-2015, 05:28 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2041 Newbies + 'oldies'

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post

Zhu Zhu...foxy milfy looker wif big boobs, voluptuous, avg ht, shanghai trained, gather svc is vgd....

Xiao Ai...fair sultry slutty looker, has a sexy ass!,slim curvy bod, avg ht, gather svc is also vgd....

Yao Yao...fair slutty niteclub milf looker fm Jilin Dongbei, slim curvy(meat in the right places) bod, boobs look quite big...avg ht...

Pan Pan....quite fair, cute syt GND looker wif small slitty eyes..young tally ard 168cm , vgd ht, slim shapely long legs, slim bod...

Mei Er...this foxy chiobu, dont think she needs an intro lah, just join the queue or call ahead to david to make a booking

SaSa looks fair chio oozing nu ren wei appeal, also appears to hv slimmed down;...

Lisa still looks like a hot sexy slutty ah lian wif lovely sexy long legs that acentuate her 170+cm ht, also appears to hv slimmed down...
Have already shortlisted a few for live firing. Thanks bro.
Old 25-02-2015, 05:31 PM
Samster

Re: L20h41

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
my fr of the day....finally bonked her yesterday after so much hype about her....

Mei Er
Face: 7.1/10 fair....quite sweet and slutty at the same time.....but cannot consider very pretty type....her nose is pretty big for her small face.....

Breast: 7/10 b cup rather droopy...no offence....her tits reminded me of ex-Li Na breast.....not my type of breast that i like...

Service: 7/10 pretty good.....she allow wet kissing and eventually soft frenching with abit of tongue......downside: she did not offer me bbbj.....blowjob with cap.....it been a very very long long time since cat 150 wl blow me with cap....if i can remember correctly, she is only second or third cat150 wl who does that...minus many points for capped bj.....not a fan at all....if not, her service is rather good.....

RTF: Hmm....i think i will not find her again....her tits and look does not appeal me much....i bonked her based on highly recommendation of some senior samsters.....good for her fans...at least the queue is not so long then....
Thanks for the FR. I too found her not to be my type after a first look. Prefer her other housemates. Then again, I could be wrong.

Some girls look better after you see them second or third time.
Old 25-02-2015, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Mei Er(2041)

Gosh i am really surprised to hear abt the cap bj bro, becuz i gather she has previous skin trade experience in Fosan...??

i wonder whether she v recently had a bad experience or influenced by Kelantan's health class??...

better luck wif yr next mm, buddy!

Quote:

Mei Er

Old 25-02-2015, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Xing Er (2041)

I'm 'stealing' Federer's format for my brief FR

Face: fair skin, big eyes, long hair with china doll bangs, nice even teeth with cute slight overbite. Not drop dead gorgeous, but v pleasant to look at.

Breast: B- cup, light brown puffy areolae

Body: slim with curvy hips, strong (not fat) legs, about 1.65m, small tattoo on upper left breast

Service: water bed technique needs improvement, probably need more practice or coaching from her seniors. BBBJ in bathroom and bed. Nipples are sensitive but she allows licking. Pussy a tad bushy but no smell. A good paint job caused her hips to gyrate with THX surround sound moaning. Moaning continues throughout FJ

This house is hot now with people clusterfucking for the newbies by the time the door open. I came around opening time a few days back, and there were people waiting inside already, with more coming in after I sat down.

Yang Yang looks very yummy... my next target
Old 25-02-2015, 08:59 PM
Samster

Why need to say you "stealing" people's format to post FR? Just post lah as per what do. Hehe.

By the way, don't see any crowds leh. Quite normal.

If got crowd, just need to move on to the other 40 plus Cat150 houses in geylang will do. No reason to queue.

Too many girls, too little time and not enough $$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Xing Er (2041)

Face: fair skin, big eyes, long hair with china doll bangs, nice even teeth with cute slight overbite. Not drop dead gorgeous, but v pleasant to look at.

Body: slim with curvy hips, strong (not fat) legs, about 1.65m, small tattoo on upper left breast

Service: water bed technique needs improvement, probably need more practice or coaching from her seniors. BBBJ in bathroom and bed. Nipples are sensitive but she allows licking. Pussy a tad bushy but no smell. A good paint job caused her hips to gyrate with THX surround sound moaning. Moaning continues throughout FJ

This house is hot now with people clusterfucking for the newbies by the time the door open. I came around opening time a few days back, and there were people waiting inside already, with more coming in after I sat down.

Old 25-02-2015, 09:09 PM
Samster

I forgot to say thanks for the FR

Does she French or do AR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Xing Er (2041)

Old 25-02-2015, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 2041 Newbies + 'oldies'

Anyone tried zhu zhu that bro omnia mentioned there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post

Old 26-02-2015, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

her serivce suCk and worht $60 similar streetstanding standard

Quote:

Mei Er

Old 26-02-2015, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotgizmos View Post
Anyone tried zhu zhu that bro omnia mentioned there?
Suggest you try and write an FR bro. I also would like to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
her serivce suCk and worht $60 similar streetstanding standard
Did you actually try her? In what way does it suck?

There's no way it could be street standards. 2041 girls always consistently good.
Old 26-02-2015, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Suggest you try and write an FR bro. I also would like to know.

Did you actually try her? In what way does it suck?

There's no way it could be street standards. 2041 girls always consistently good.
Don't bother with the troll
Old 26-02-2015, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Don't bother with the troll
Oh ya. Thanks for the reminder. Like that guy in your signature huh?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread