The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2012, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
Fuck off lah pussy Omnia!! Be a man come out to me in GL and dun act like a pussy hiding behind the monitor and keyboard!!!

I really wonder if u have a life outside. So fucking free writing such a long passage just to seek revenge! Too bad, there is no effect on me as I am not a human!!

Sorry to burst your balloon, all your FR to me is skeptical bcos the contents of most WL (esp. sex action) are similar. The only things are different are the WL names, shop, breast sizes and height. Therefore I am not impressed with your FR! Remember I can spot a ducking fake FR from a mile!!!

Last but not least, if u wanna wage war against me, be a real man and meet me outside! Dun act like a pussy!!!
Meet where? I want to come also. I want to see The Green Lantern versus the Red Lantern. The Red Lantern of GL stands for whorehouse. Now must see if Green Lantern can make it errr, sorry what color does green and red make?
Old 26-11-2012, 11:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bolinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi man

Is it geylang road? How to call them?
Old 27-11-2012, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolinger View Post
Hi man

Is it geylang road? How to call them?
For such enquiries, pls call 1800-8486999, Geylang helpline
Old 27-11-2012, 11:57 AM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
For such enquiries, pls call 1800-8486999, Geylang helpline
I thought the hotline was 1800-69696969
Old 27-11-2012, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Funny lah brother you!

However, u are not the one I wanna teach a lesson. I know u are a big man!

I wanna to teach Pussies like Omnia and Keewee a lesson! These two are nothing but gutless men walking around each with a rod hanging infront but WITHOUT balls!!! Threse two pussies (Omnia + Keewee) only hide underneath women skirts! I challenge them to meet me in GL if they are REAL Men!!!!
I where got big. The only time a girl say I big is when I poking the WL lei. And I think she is lying because I know I very small lei.

So on a side nite. If Omnia and Keewee meet u in GL they are real men? So if they meet you, then what do you guys want to do next? Go and find WL? If that is so, count me in lei. I want to gang bang lei.
Old 27-11-2012, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciferpain View Post
try lulu from ytl today totally not worth every cent to the money given to okt.
Believed that some bro like bro Ongkt might exaggerated her service too much, well been duped for once. 150 gone again like that
Dude. There is always a disclaimer my friend. One man's meat is another man's poison. It is only $150 at most wasted.
Old 27-11-2012, 05:54 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciferpain View Post
try lulu from ytl today totally not worth every cent to the money given to okt.
Believed that some bro like bro Ongkt might exaggerated her service too much, well been duped for once. 150 gone again like that
Er.. Then maybe you can share with us which cat 150 girl now working in GL legal scene was worth your $150?

Are you Chinese by the way? What's your race, age and physical appearance like?

You sure you went to the correct house and got the correct girl? Maybe you can describe more on what the problem was?
Old 27-11-2012, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink The Pathetic Delusional Stupid Kid

My dear The GreenLantern aka Alejandro88 aka Royal.Chimp,

Sadly n unfortunately for u...it is not i "think" u r a kid...much more like u hv self inflictedly demonstrated by yr own collective pathetic posts tat u r indeed a childish, immature, jealous frustrated kid!....

Moreover u r also a stupid self conceited twit as well becuz i am sure apart fm the ex okt fm 1637 who i am sure wld 'luv' to meet u...the okts fm 1431, 1651, 2062 n 1612 wld also 'luv' to meet u as well n give u a hug n prolly a whole lot more as well...!!.....so be a "Real Man here"!!...

PS...kindly stop 'talking' to yr clone kiddo...just makes u look more pathetic!...

Gordon n Lorna wld sure 'luv' u to introduce yrself under yr sbf nicks/clones!!

Originally Posted by Alejandro88
One fellow tried to shut my mouth from exposing the dirty laundry of L2062 and L1651 by zapping me. This is really very dirty. Let me tell you, even if you zap me to moderation, I will still be around. Wakakakaka!! No use lah!!! The more you zap me, the more you have "something" to hide!! Wakakakakak!!!!

Ka Han n Ah Boon wld sure 'luv' u to introduce yrself under yr sbf nicks/clones!!

Originally Posted by Royal.Chimp
This murtherfuger must be the OKT Ka Han or his brother!!! Hey, why u so free? No business arh? No need to serve tea to your customers arh? Must be no business, thats why so free to post at SBF. I dun see any fuckshop owners so free like you! You must be most of the time swapping houseflies at your L1431, tio boh? Wakakakakakakaka!! I pity your Mei Ting, Wang Fei, Coco, etc. Joined a house with lousy okts!!! Pui!!! Wakakakakakakakaka!!!!!

Tommy wld sure 'luv' u to introduce yrself under yr sbf nicks/clones!!

Originally Posted by Royal.Chimp View Post
Exactly!! He either got FOC fuck on OKT Tommy's WLs or a cut on Tommy's WL earnings or he is a minor share holder of L1612. That is why relentlessly promoting and supporting the Lan Jiao fuck shop - L1612!!
[/QUOTE]

Quote:
ATTN: Omnia!

If you think I am a kid, meet me in GL any shop you chose and we shall who got the last laugh! We shall see who is the REAL Man here!

I will keep calling you Omnia till you gotta the fucking guts to meet me in person! U are like the King of Clone Creator, Keewee! I did not realise he is one until I started to read the Newbies thread! Thanks to brother Ale88 for the tips to fuck these two pieces of pussies!!!
Old 27-11-2012, 07:38 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Funny lah brother you!

However, u are not the one I wanna teach a lesson. I know u are a big man!

I wanna to teach Pussies like Omnia and Keewee a lesson! These two are nothing but gutless men walking around each with a rod hanging infront but WITHOUT balls!!! Threse two pussies (Omnia + Keewee) only hide underneath women skirts! I challenge them to meet me in GL if they are REAL Men!!!!
who would wanna meet clones? if points doesnt matter to u, why use clones?

im very sure gordon wanna meet u, he ever say if u got balls he is right there waiting for u

if u able to do this then talk to us... u are jus a small character no worthy of us to spend time meeting u

and well real man only loved girls... no time to entertain small kids muahahaha
everyone here got eyes to see.... alej u wanna try doing a poll see how many bros here think that u are jus a little kiddo ?

if u dare try to sprout nonsenses in my thread, den u will really understand that i earn my points thru great contributions instead of jus cry mother and cry father
every single day.... but thanks for promoting me hee i gain more instead
Old 27-11-2012, 07:58 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink The Real Big Time Por Siah.....

Suggest u look in the mirror...as the only "big time por siah" i c is u kiddo...a pathetic one at tat...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
How do u define positive contribution? There are ppl like myself also contributed but I have not received any pt in kind from Sam so far.

When Sam upped your pt, was it reflected in the User CP?

Bruddar, if I up your pt, will u up me back?
Alejandro88 sucking up to the forum consultant Big Sexy n Big Sexy's insightful reply...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
mate.. i dont know what to say if you cant differentiate a positive contribution and a bad one..

and tell me what have you contribute to deserve a up by sam???
one thing you need to know here is never to expect anything from the sam..
he gives when you truly deserve it...

it is really pathetic if you are here just for the rep points...
i suggest you start/continue to make positive contributions and forget abt the points for now..
But nothing can beat yr most boh liao angkat post to Sam n Sam's brilliant reply...this set shall prolly go down in sbf history as one of the all time kenna pluck agst the so called "Real Man" who sadly n pathetically is just a young kid

Quote:
Sammyboyfor,

Luoitamso1 is confirmed a clone of someone. He joined in Sep 2011, posted only 3 posts but already attained 77 rep points!!!!

Here is a link to his post:

http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...241963&page=24

Clone creators nowadays do not setup new account to create clones, they instead "buy" the accounts of existing users (usually newbie who has been around 1-2 years) in the form exchanging it with an account with rep points and power but not so powerful one. This is the new tricks of the clone creator to outwit/outsmart Sammyboyfor's system.

[QUOTE=sammyboyfor;7783540]His previous posts have been deleted.

You spend so much time worrying about the rep points of others.. how they got them.. whether they deserve them etc that you must lead a pretty miserable life.[/[QUOTE]

Quote:
It looks like this piece of pussy in the form of Omnia is not just a coward pussy but also a big time por siah (meaning curry-flavour) Sammboyfor!
Old 28-11-2012, 01:51 AM
Samster

Wink The Nature of FRs.....

Tku v much for this post of yrs...as it just further illustrates the fact tat u r indeed a childish, immature, jealous, frustrated kid...

Young man, i've been whoring since u were prolly in shorts r maybe even when u were in diapers(literally)...n hv long since observed the negative effects of pussy power, eg. seen so called 'friends' n even okts 'fighting' over a pussy(s)...the smell of pussy can change pple in bad ways..tat is why i believe Sam's siggy is of fundamental importance n sld always be adhered to...samsters disregard this at their own peril...

Tips for ALL samsters.
Keep your identity secret.
Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers, real names & addresses.
If you do arrange meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your sammyboy nick.

Wat has the abv got to do wif FRs?...v simple, smell of pussy sadly tends to create envy n jealousy...passionate gfe, frenching, cim, pse...etc, prolly all cheongsters crave for such experiences in one form r another fm pretty chio sexy syt mms, but unfortunately some get n some dont n vice versa becuz of wat i call the human nature variables factor...n this creates unnecessary tension unless one is able to think rationally n act maturely...

For me i write FRs for my own pleasure(n record), to try n relive n enjoy the session once again..now if it helps others well n good but tat is secondary to me...whether other pple(whoever they may be) think my experiences are real or fake, does not bother me becuz if it did i wld hv stopped writing FRs long ago...

saying tat, i think it is impt for pple reading FRs to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR...

Wif this in mind, let me take just afew of yr own posts to show tat u r totally misconceived n using flawed erroneous subjective logic to question the experiences tat i hv written abt in my FRs...

Ironically u told Bronzegod not to impose his subjective view of his experience on Doomas
Quote:
BG, it is Doomas's prerogative in whoever he likes, u can't force thing thru others throats! U still dun get it, do u??
But then u did exactly the same thing to Googlibong220 when u questioned his experience wif ET(16W06)...i.e. u assumed tat Googlibong220 wld get the same commando experience, all things being equal...which is clearly flawed logic becuz mms r human beings n not robots...
Quote:
ET from W06 is a well known dare-devil commando if u understand what I mean!

Therefore if u did not receive commando Svc from her, u have to blame your own luck! All regulars of W06 know ET's Svc standard very well!
Once again u made the same error wif flawed subjective logic when u questioned Googlibong220's experience wif Shunzi(1654A)
Quote:
U dislike her fake demeanour does not mean her service is not good! That is two different things! I think you are one out of 2,000 customers who said her service is average! Your FR to me is skeptical!
And again u made the same error wif flawed subjective logic when u questioned Prccuntlover on his bj experience wif Candy(1803)
Quote:
So u must be a guy who like natural beauty hor?

She only do BJ and not BBBJ? Sure or not?
Which leads me to the retired ShuangShuang(16W12), which is prolly the best eg of yr erroneous misconception n flawed subjective logic when u question my FR experiences ...

first u attacked Shuang Shuang rather maliciously i sld...

Quote:
She is so called the Ms Plastic of GL de! Muahahahahah!!!!
Quote:
Bruddar, this kind of wl probably have her own clientele base who support her day and nite, rain or shine. So an average joe walks in to fuck her, she would not give him a damn lor! Unless he can throw several $50 or $100 notes infront of her as tips lor! Thats why this type of wl can survive bery long de!
Then later on when others including me started posting v positive FR experiences wif Shuang Shuang, u suddenly changed yr tune completely n apparently started to rave abt Shuang Shuang as well...!

Quote:
Both are on par IMHO! But Lulu has young MILF looks, genuine knockers and has voluptuous bod! Shuang Shuang has model and younger looks with well shaped slim bod but enhanced knockers! Shuang Shuang looks like a HK celeb whom I can't remember her name lor.
Quote:
Shuang Shuang is a typical cool babe like Shun Zhi or JJ, a whore of few words unless they are familar with you and have chemistry.
Finally let me finish fm a different angle...i note in yr recent list of top rank mms, LaLa(1606)'s name pops up...i hv tried LaLa n posted a brief FR on her where i stated tat i found her overall svc to be on the lacklustre side...now does this mean i sld question yr top ranking of LaLa?....of course not...becuz i am well aware of the human nature variables factor at play...i hv long since since learnt tat u cant win them all, just move on n no need to get frustrated n jealous if others get n i dont, there shall always be other mms out there waiting to be discovered..saying tat wif experience i hv also learnt tat confidence, charm n being urbane helps alot to increase the chances of a pleasurable session wif the mms...

Quote:
Wahahahahaha!!!!! Fuck off and go back to write your fake action FR with the WL lah!!! I read beginning of your FR I oredi started to yawn! I only read the WL names, boobs sizes & shop no. Other than these, your FR were NOTHING but RUBBISH!!!! Remember, I spot a fake FR from a mile!!!! U can only fool those noobs! Even a few of your buds told me your FR is very very doubtful although u have actually upped the WL!!!!
Old 28-11-2012, 01:53 AM
Samster

*buys popcorn, snuggles up in seat, slips on 3D glasses to watch the fireworks*

Oh, by the way guys, don't mean to get in the crossfire, but think you all could spare like 5 min to put in your top 5 or top 10 rankings as of now to close off the month of November?

Omnia, Keewee, Nato17, care to start things off?

Joker, nakamitchi, maxpriest, geylangfc etc do chip in with your rankings as well

All samsters, start to contribute your top 5 or top 10 girls as of end November, thank you
Old 28-11-2012, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
*buys popcorn, snuggles up in seat, slips on 3D glasses to watch the fireworks*

Oh, by the way guys, don't mean to get in the crossfire, but think you all could spare like 5 min to put in your top 5 or top 10 rankings as of now to close off the month of November?

Omnia, Keewee, Nato17, care to start things off?

Joker, nakamitchi, maxpriest, geylangfc etc do chip in with your rankings as well

All samsters, start to contribute your top 5 or top 10 girls as of end November, thank you
Got no favorites since my last favorite went home. I too selectively. Ask the rest of the brothers. They are Gurus of GL. I am just a noob.
Old 28-11-2012, 02:26 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 0
TheHustler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHustler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Got no favorites since my last favorite went home. I too selectively. Ask the rest of the brothers. They are Gurus of GL. I am just a noob.
You are just being modest..... who dunno Nato17 is one of the Gurus too
Old 28-11-2012, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHustler View Post
You are just being modest..... who dunno Nato17 is one of the Gurus too
Roflmao. I old fart where got guru. Propertyguru also don't have.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1