The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 06-09-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5856 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfBlood View Post
I took a flight to Japan on a very famous Local airline (not guesses there) once. During my flight, I would steal glances and smile with a particular stewardess serving my aisle. After 2-3 hours during flight when everyone was asleep (it was a night flight), I wanted to have a chat with her. Found out that she's been flying for 5 years and is engaged (sian..). We were having a good time when she had to attend a call so I went back to my seat and thought nothing of it. Decided to sleep on the rest of my journey.

I woke up when we were starting to land. After we landed, I got my stuff and started to alight. As I was leaving the aircraft, I saw her and wanted to say goodbye and thank her for the flight. As she reached out her hand for a handshake I did the same. As our hands part, she pushed a piece of paper to me and she gave me a big smile

As I walked out of the plane, i opened the slip of paper and it had her name and number on it.

Went out with her that evening and had dinner. Found out that her fiancé was the only guy she banged and she was afraid that she might be missing out on "other experiences" (hoseh). Then after dinner, I suggested that we buy drinks and chill at her room. She happily agreed. Let's say things escalated from there and lasted through the night

I never expected to bonk a stewardess. It was a great start to my trip. We still keep in contact from time to time
Tuakang story la. Read liao song can already. Lol!
Old 06-09-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HalfBlood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by basara_evil View Post
and you seriously believed her? That her fiance was the only one she ever banged!? lol...
if you know the true way stewardess live their career... you wont believe a word she said...
Why not? I'm not one to judge. Was just there to listen to her. As the thread said, it was someone whom I never thought I would sleep with. Didn't feel anything was off though. Just wanted to share my story that's all
Old 06-09-2018, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
currently dating a 20 year old girl from a dating site.

she don't know my real age, think i am only 27 (i am already into my 40+)

been having very satisfying sex life with her for 3+ months. not really sure how she will react if she knows she's actually doing it with someone older than her dad... raw...
I currently also dating someone from a dating app. 20yo, a bit ba ba one. She say I look like 25-26 but I in 30s.

She looks local, but is holding a student pass to study here.

Been meeting her 1 time a week to fuck and eat supper.
Old 07-09-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
basara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
Basara, u r sua gu = mountain turtle
going by the way they live their career, u mean religious people all good people? look at Kong Hee Fuck Choy, Ming Yi abbot etc

u r damn stupid!
lol... i think u misunderstood my sentence. read again...

i am saying, the air stewardess is lying through her teeth
Old 08-09-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Quote:
lol... i think u misunderstood my sentence. read again...
i am saying, the air stewardess is lying through her teeth
any one who makan, play and cheong outside, regardless of race, sex, air stewardess or toilet cleaner, will never tell u the 100% truth.
y should they? after all they just met u?

confirm u r idiot
thank god u r not my agent
Old 08-09-2018, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
basara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
any one who makan, play and cheong outside, regardless of race, sex, air stewardess or toilet cleaner, will never tell u the 100% truth.
y should they? after all they just met u?

confirm u r idiot
thank god u r not my agent
??? lol

i am saying the story teller shouldn't take her word as truth.
i didn't say she should be honest, of course i won't expect her to be honest...

but i guess no need to argue with u.
any reply i give, u will just twist the view point...
Old 08-09-2018, 10:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Quote:
??? lol

easy, take it easy, u r not argue with me, i also not argue with u.
we just bring our points across like in any power meetings.

u hv make yr point clear now, i accept & respect
hv fun cheong air stewardess again

i know on ex-Tiger air, now insurance quite big-timer
stay near my house, always jio me to drink
Old 09-09-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

My customer. Tai tai status. Mid 40s. Can see her in magazines. (Not that Hermès lady. I not so lucky). V rich type.

Came to my office to get some stuff and I arranged to the best I could cos she is quite pretty. Sent to her home to get the documents signed and she hand delivered it to my office herself after that.

Met up to finalize the details and invited her to dinner. She said no cos people will gossip so asked me to go her other home to cook as I said I can cook pretty well.

The rest - SOP. She is more scared than me as she was afraid I will blackmail her. I said I won’t because I am afraid of my wife and my wife is actually more beautiful. Told her very frankly that I just want to fuck her. That’s all.

Summary - tai tai 也是人。有需要的。
Old 09-09-2018, 10:36 AM
Samster (M)

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post
My customer. Tai tai status. Mid 40s. Can see her in magazines. (Not that Hermès lady. I not so lucky). V rich type.

Came to my office to get some stuff and I arranged to the best I could cos she is quite pretty. Sent to her home to get the documents signed and she hand delivered it to my office herself after that.

Met up to finalize the details and invited her to dinner. She said no cos people will gossip so asked me to go her other home to cook as I said I can cook pretty well.
u also property consultant?
so did u get to fly her?
Old 09-09-2018, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 21
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Or rather I tot, but didn’t get

Met 2 pinoy gals during 1 if the cheong trips to pinoy land. We were in this Korean live band rest. Next table got a gal kept staring at my friend. She was with another gal. Both fair and look like Chinese. Make contact and my friend ressembles his ex. Make app to meet for lunch the next day. After lunch. Ask them if they wan go back to our hotels for drinks and relax. They agreed. (Hosey, hit jackpot). Btw they are not pros.

In my friend room. We had a few drinks. While gal b was lying on the bed. I went beside her and hug her, no resistance, slowly moved my hands to her boobs, no resistance. Another hosey. After a while, she stand at the window. I went to hug her from behind. No resistance, moved my hands up. Also no resistance. Hosey #3

After a while, gal b went back to my room with me. We were on the bed. I was hugging her and I kissed her. She kissed back. Touched her all over. Slowly moved down, run my finger along side of her panty. Wow wet, wanna put my hand in. She stopped me. Game over. Didn’t dare to persist as I was in foreign land.

I was thinking wtf. Follow my back to my hotel but dun let me fuck.
Old 09-09-2018, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 21
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Same place, different trip

Called these in room massage. First time try and a bit kuku. This pinoy gal come. Syt in white uniform, turn on. Massage massage I try ask her if got special service. No reply. Sian half. Tot no chance alr

Half way through. She was back facing me and I saw her black panty from the top of her pants. Bth, hug her from behind and pull her to lie down. Kiss her and she responded with French kisses. While kissing, try to remove her top. Had difficulty and she helped to remove. Wow big b. Went to attack her boobs, left side had inverted nipples. So cute nv see before. Attack the inverted and slowly it came out from hiding. Move my hand south. Wow wet. Removed everything and slowly kiss her again while fingering her. Her groin moving tgt. Move down, nice and clean, no unpleasant smell. Lick her well and she was literally pulling my hair out. Took a break and move up to kiss her. While kissing, my kk head brushes against her pussy lips slightly. I made a point to run along the lips. But taking care not to penetrate.

After a while, she uses her hands to placed it on my hips, pulling me towards her, suggesting for my to penetrate her. Wow at times, usually small head rules. But this time decided to use the useless big head to think. Went for cap and pump in. She let out a loud moan. Pump her well for a
While. She was dripping. Changed a few style and release. Satisfied
Old 09-09-2018, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 22
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
??? lol

Up u bro. 😊
Old 10-09-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=jameschong1;17784604]
Quote:

u also property consultant?
so did u get to fly her?
I’m not in property. Doing other type of sales
Sending the documents etc are NOT the norm but my boss knows who she is so we wayang a little bit cos words spread pretty fast in their circle if they like it.

After that also have tai tais customers but only 1 was like her. It was a unique case. And also the rest of the tai tails are on the older side. I cannot 😂
Old 10-09-2018, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiajialiangteh View Post
Xiao Di's true story: So...my best friend (who's quite tall - about 175, with long legs) broke up with her bf..and I was there through her break up. One day I went to town to accompany her and there I caught this guy so openly trying to peep under her dress while she was trying on a pair of shoe. Naturally I made it known to him that I know of his doings. She then noticed and giggled because of how kanchiong I was. Well...and then throughout the night she kept putting my hand on the thigh when I stand behind the escalator (damn those smooth long legs). That was the first time I ever felt a tingling sensation towards my best friend (FML).

As she was still recovering from her breakup, she often asked me over to her place. Because it was rented out, it was often empty during the afternoon. She'd wear really short fbts when I went over and we'd just talk under the blanket. Weird but she'd be really unglam and all with me and super direct. So I'll end up with her asking for a foot massage etc. What I realised was that whenever I went over. I got closer to 3rd base. There were times where she's point to a spot near her meimei, and (deliberately?) exposing the net of the FBT. And I started questioning where this was doing (though I somewhat knew) but we never did anything. One day...she asked me to go pick garments with her, and even told me to choose. As she knew that I grew up with a bunch of sisters at home, I wasn't really caught up with these kind of garment as there were ample at home. So I went ahead picking and making decisions for her without much thought.

So I went to her place one day and shit happened. I knew she held her virginity close to heart and I spoke to her about it. But she wanted it to be me. We both knew there was no room for feelings between us - but we still did it. We did it over the course of a few years, and eventually I went my went with my other half. She claim to not do it with anybody else since and she's still single today thought I always tell her to get someone. 175, pretty af, long slim legs (FUCK THOSE WERE THE BEST. NEVER KNEW I WAS A LEGS PERSON TILL I SAW HERS IN BED), boobs that were just nice don't know why she is still choosing to be single. We're still BFFs till today and my gf doesnt know of this chapter.

I have a friend too in a similar situation, she wasn't tall or leggy like what you described but we've been playing around each other for quite awhile. One of my really really unexpected bonks.

Was at her house one night with a colleague of mine (another girl which also knew her) we were just hanging out. My colleague got so pissed drunk she crashed on the floor and zzz, continued to talk to her on her bed without anything of a hint of flirtation at all. Suddenly we just stared at each other and frenched the fuck out of our tongues, then she said... I'm a player sometimes, I replied so was I. The frenching continued and our hands roamed.

Off came her panties and my shorts and we were bonking away quite loud and my colleague never woke up. One of the best fucks we had....We bonked a few more times.

FF now. Both of us married (to other ppl) and our spouses also know each other but didn't know my didi and her meimei also met up several times.
Old 11-09-2018, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Fairprice888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

In the late 90s, I was partying away with a bunch of bros at Zouk. Managed to hook up with a lady across the dance-floor. She claimed that we have met before, but we just cannot connect the dots. She was wild and soon we were all over each other. The night ended up at her apartment, small dick was doing all the thinking. Without even turning on the light, both of us was deep into action. The fury actions simply took place in her living room, soon both of us just collapsed and lights out.
When I woke up the next day, she was still lying on the sofa fully naked. And I almost fainted when I saw her wedding photos displayed in her bedroom. Fxxxx.....she was married to my SVP (expat) of Sales. I freaked up and left without waking her.
It was not till a year later, we met at the Company D&D. She simply gave me the sly smile across the table. We did not connect further and I left the company a few months later for better pasture.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1