The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2010, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 20
uhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyuhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

hi bro wb,

thanks for repeating the alpha man point over and over again. it just helps to refresh the pointers...

u mention some e-book... care to share??

i dun agree painting wont cause infection.. do u know vaginal fluid can contain AIDS? these incl sperm fluid.. so i am always careful who i paint..
Old 24-01-2010, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 15
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc5 View Post
Bro WB, good to have you joining us on Friday night. I believe we had fun. Bro LDH and I practically finished off 1.75 bottles of Martell. We were happy.
Hi bro Marc5,

Indeed I was very happy, absolutely love the stock market of recent times!!! I have the honor of meeting a couple of bro WB's pals from HH session and bro Justime whilst sitting out in the main hall with my singers. Looks like there are plenty of stock-market experts within our cheong-groups. Keep it up guys - brilliant insights to investments!

Bros March5 & WB - it was great to have you guys around last Friday. It was awesome! Both of you got great looking ladies - Marc5's babe was a looker and a good drinker. Nearly lost big time in her hands... heh heh. WB's babe and BY, very quiet and very submissive. I must say you have had a good deal there. Didnt have chance to check out her boobs, but she has nice legs. I love legs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Hi bro BV,
Last nite I attended 2 sessions at DC, HH w/ bro BV n some frens. I had a Fujian gal w/ me.

For SH, I joined Bros Marc5 n LDH. Bro LDH is developing a longer-term RS w/ a dancer/singer, a chio SYT. Good for him!
Bro, let's catch up once more. Your tow-kay friend and the other gentleman makes very good and intelligent conversations despite the short time we spent in the main hall.

Cannot believe it that both me and Marc5 finished nearly 2 bottles of Martell and were still sober.

Hope both of you like the singer I introduced to you...

Best
LDH

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 24-01-2010, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7273 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by grouchycabi View Post
What does KC stand for?.....

Also, what is COS?

What bro Warbird has said here is very true. Besides money, gals do look for something else in men, that special quality.

If not, how else can we explain the fact that we see many absolutely beautiful women with ugly fat and short or ugly thin and tall men who are NOT even rich? I have come across many such examples myself.

There is something out there... we need to learn...
Hi bro grouchycabi,

KC = Kam Cheng or emotional attachment

COS = Continuously Orgasmic State

Besides money, wat attracts these PRC MMs is ur standing on the Male Dominance Scale. Then there is an attribute called gravitas, hehehe.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloody_vlahov View Post

warbird's really good with compliments ... and getting good responses from his girls ! i figure i still have a lot to learn from you !

but yesterday HH was really cool .....
Hi bro BV,

Am I good at giving compliments? Hahaha...

The HH was enjoyable. I didn't know my fren L also knows a bit abt mining.

LV Tues? Pls call me.

Cheers!

Quote:
...I believe we had fun. Bro LDH and I practically finished off 1.75 bottles of Martell...

Yes, somehow my interest would evaporate after two bonks with a gal in avearge. The Chengdu student that I dumped was crying out loud to see me again but I had called it a day. For I know damn well that these PRC KTV gals are here for monies; and we are in for the fun - so no love lost for me in whatever case. I am looking for the next taste of encounter

Your gal looked so decent and didn't show the cleavage of D with her tall, slim physique. But from the evening together I noticed she was very submissive to you and hence I concluded that she is yours for your script.
Hi bro marc5,

I read the Chinese text ur gal sent to u. OMG!! You broke her heart!! You hv gravitas, bro, which puts u well up in the Scale, hehehe.

My 18 yo gal (KK) is so "decent"? Maybe relatively "decent" as she came here only 1 1/2 months ago. BTW, she really has natural D cups which she often tries to minimise by compressing them bcos there r disproportionately large. Her dress tat nite was up to her neck n hid her cleavage, hehehe. She also has quite a big ass of 36". I like her jovial personality, but she is very sensitive n can't conceal her emotions. It's unusual tat I'm not bored w/ her yet after almost 2 wks. I'll buy her a gift for her birthday early next month.

Cheers!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhoo View Post
...thanks for repeating the alpha man point over and over again. it just helps to refresh the pointers...

u mention some e-book... care to share??

i dun agree painting wont cause infection.. do u know vaginal fluid can contain AIDS? these incl sperm fluid.. so i am always careful who i paint..
Hi bro uhoo,

Sorry, many e-books hv copyrights too.

If you're worried, then dun paint as it could cause infections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Hi bro Marc5,

Indeed I was very happy, absolutely love the stock market of recent times!!! I have the honor of meeting a couple of bro WB's pals from HH session and bro Justime whilst sitting out in the main hall with my singers....

Bros March5 & WB - it was great to have you guys around last Friday. It was awesome! Both of you got great looking ladies - Marc5's babe was a looker and a good drinker. Nearly lost big time in her hands... heh heh. WB's babe and BY, very quiet and very submissive. I must say you have had a good deal there. Didnt have chance to check out her boobs, but she has nice legs. I love legs!

Bro, let's catch up once more...

Cannot believe it that both me and Marc5 finished nearly 2 bottles of Martell and were still sober.

Hope both of you like the singer I introduced to you...
Hi bro LDH,

With Mr. Austin in hibernation, you're now THE singer-killer!!

Let's hv another session before my temporary retirement.

Dun want to look for another gal as I hv a 2nd BAO-ee, the Fujian gal who accompanied me to HH tat nite.

Cheers!!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 26-01-2010, 10:38 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning to all esteemed samsters,

A word abt picking up gals inside KTVs.

Most bros rely on mummies to bring gals to them. In my personal experience that is a mistake. It's better for u to hang out where the gals congregate n pick the ones u like. Try to see as many gals as possible.

Of all my BAO-ees, only one was intro by a mummy n she was a disappointment. Two were intro by bros. The rest I found them myself. Most mummies will bring u gals they know or familiar w/. I suspect some gals reward mummies for intro patrons.

Earlier this month I was at a high-end KTV SH n my favourite mummy brought 2 supposed 美女to sit w/ me. I quickly rejected both of them. Not blaming her as one man's meat is...I then roamed the main hall n every which way to "view" as many gals as possible.

I must hv seen 70-80 gals in 25 min. Then I saw a very gorgeous n tall SYT...OMG!!...I was stunned n literally ran after her. My heart quickened n it was lust at 1st sight! But before I was close enough to speak to her, she was quickly ushered into a rm together w/ 10 other gals. I waited outside the rm hoping the 2 fellow ah peks inside won't pick her. I was waiting anxiously. After the gals came out, I quickly approached my quarry n asked for her name n assigned no n offered to book her. But her mummy came up n said she had been booked! Luckly the ah peks didn't book her immediately, which gave me a crucial 10 secs to get to know her assigned no, hehehe. I later told her it's 缘份 or predestined affinity.

I later requested my mummy to bring the SYT to meet me. In the meantime I continued to look around. Saw a singer on stage n I realized she was my coveted type as well, 2nd only to the SYT I missed. After she finished singing, I approached her n asked her to come to my rm. She came to sit w/ me n later that SYT also came to say hello n gave her HP no. Two coveted quarries in one nite. I left a very happy man...BTW, the SYT is 18 yo KK.

I dun undestand why my mummies didn't intro these 2 gals to me much earlier. I would hv a lot more time to enjoy their pussies! They knew exactly what my type was. Must be tall, chio w/ proportionate figure n long slim arms/legs. When the senior mummy saw that I brought the tall singer to my rm, she greeted me n said 你找到一个最漂亮的. Why didn't she intro her to me before? Her assistant's excuse, I didn't know u wanted singer too. Didn't she know the gorgeous SYT was my type as well?

So never rely on mummies. I had even offered to reward them handsomely if they intro the right gal but it had not helped. So find the gals yourself. Less than 5% of men do that. It will give u an unfair competitive advantage.

So much for picking up gals inside KTVs. From time to time I need to be true to the spirit of this thread, which is picking them outside...hehehe.

Here is a great way to pick up gals outside KTVs, specifically at the TAM Complex which IS the Mecca for gorgeous SYTs. Ideally, u should work w/ a wing man. Both of u should wait outside the lifts on the 1st FL between 915PM n 1015PM. You will see the largest no of chio PRC MMs in SIN. The DC complex is a distant 2nd. The gals will be coming from all directions to take the lifts to either CI or LV. When u see ur type of gal, approach her n ask for her name n HP no. Then try to book her or arrange to meet her at a later date.

BTW, dun forget to post ur FRs here, hehehe.

Cheers n hv a great day!!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 26-01-2010, 04:49 PM
Samster

Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:

Let's hv another session before my temporary retirement.

Bro WB & Marc5, how about this coming Friday - We do a HH followed by a SH?

Best,
LDH

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 27-01-2010, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro WB & Marc5, how about this coming Friday - We do a HH followed by a SH?
Hi bro LDH,

Can't make it this Fri.

Have a great time!!

Cheers!

.................................................. .................................................. .......

Although the past doesn't exist nor does the future, I like to learn from the past n plan for the future. Fortunately, I usually spend less than 15 min a day doing so.

In early Sep last yr, Mr. Austin, bro LDH, LKY n I were at DC HH. I brought a 20 yo SH gal I was going to BY. He was quite impressed w/ her n told me I should consider 金盆洗手n keep her on a long-term basis.

But she went MIA the next day n I knew another man snatched her, hahaha. As I hv mentioned before, there r two main reasons why she abandoned me. Firstly, n most importantly, I offered her only half the going rate (that was what she asked for n I was dumb enough to believe her). Secondly, I often had relapses of my beta behaviour.

That was then, this is now, hahaha.

My current 18 yo mistress KK is younger, fairer, prettier, w/ even slender arms, much bigger natural boobs n bigger ass. Equally nice long legs n identical height of 170. KK is 2 kg heavier n most of that extra weight is in the boobs n a little is in her ass. I'm not a boob man but she has the most beautiful pair of boobs I hv seen!

They both sing very well. Both had spent some time at reputable universities in PRC prior to coming to SIN.

KK is totally submissive,always available n is willing to do anything to give me pleasure n happiness (in her own words)! She also worries a lot abt the health of this lao chi ko pek n that she is making me too fatigued. I told her she must enjoy too n she says 已经佷舒服了。

However, the SH gal does speak much better English!

I enjoy spending time w/ KK bcos she is jovial, vivacious n playful. I like her now more than when I consummated the deal 2 wks ago. Why didn't I hv a GF like that when I was 20? Not sure abt long-term though. I bought her a small gift yesterday for her birthday next month n promised to give her a bonus to bring home for the Spring Festival.

The other day we went to a steamboat restaurant. After dinner, she brought some da bao for her roommates. I willingly paid for the da bao. Later, she held my hand n hugged me n whispered: You're really a kind man!

Me: 为什么?
KK: 新加坡人很吝啬。
Me: 有些人很吝啬。
Kk: 大部份人很吝啬。
Me: 是吗?
KK: 新加坡男人也很色!
Me: 什么色?
Kk: 新加坡男人都色迷迷的看我。。。
Me: 真的吗?那我也很吝啬, 我都是色迷迷的看你。。。
KK: 你不同,是我的男朋友,我要你每天都色迷迷的看我,每天和我做爱!

Ths for reading n hv a great day!!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 27-01-2010, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 20
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Really sounds like ur living a very blissful life atm, Bro Warbird. Glad u've finally found some1 u like among all the BYs. Enjoy while it lasts dude!!
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Old 27-01-2010, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcer View Post
Really sounds like ur living a very blissful life atm, Bro Warbird. Glad u've finally found some1 u like among all the BYs. Enjoy while it lasts dude!!
Hi bro Fishcer,

Ths, I know nothing lasts forever...

Remember my SYT "niece" BB? She is my other GF! I'm also quite fond of her. But w/ my family coming, it would not be cost effective for me to keep both of them.

If my lucky streak continues like this, I may not want to go to Macau, China, hehehe.

Cheers!!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 27-01-2010, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 18
marc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Most bros rely on mummies to bring gals to them. In my personal experience that is a mistake. It's better for u to hang out where the gals congregate n pick the ones u like. Try to see as many gals as possible.

So never rely on mummies. I had even offered to reward them handsomely if they intro the right gal but it had not helped. So find the gals yourself. Less than 5% of men do that. It will give u an unfair competitive advantage.

Bro WB
Hi bro WB,

Hi bro WB,

I wouldn't agree with you 100% on your conclusion on "picking up gals outside KTVs". It's obvious that each approach has its pluses and minuses. I believe to rule one approach much effective is a personal preference, and in many instances, experience .

I have always relied on mummies to present the gals to me. I find several advantages (at least for me) to do so. Do allow me to list here:

1) Quick overview. I could easily obtain a quick overview of the physical attributes of the gals at a glance – from head to toe, all right in front of me, display in a row. I could compare the specifics of various gals as they are standing side by side, next to each other.
2) Insight information. I could get background information on freshness (in the scene), playability, drinkability, bonkability, origins, etc. from mummies; on the spot or in advance.
3) Flexibility. I select or reject at my own discretion - before or after a gal sit with me. This is a plus compared to a gal that you arranged to sit with you for the first time, after obtaining her contact yourself. If I reject, I ask mummy to bring other batches for me to choose from - on the spot. No hassle.
4) Choices. I could choose from a wide spectrum of batches of gals at one outing. Sometimes it can be four to five batches before I zoom in on one. Sometimes I find the right one from the first batch. I could potentially select from all gals available at the KTV if I want.
5) Filtering. Normally my mummies would do a quick filtering of gals for me, i.e, based on my basic specification. It could be height, look, “slutiness”, age group, or anything such as special desire for the day. With a fundamental filtering process, I I focus my time on how best to enjoy myself.

The above are just some of the thoughts came to my mind and are not exhaustive. As I mentioned, it is a personal preference. If you believe that picking up gals outside KTVs works great for you and hence a better approach, that’s absolutely fine. But for me, I stick to “picking up gals inside KTVs” - at least for sometime to come .

Cheers.
Old 27-01-2010, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 16
Honry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Seniors here, all so high points,

I also have similar experience which I will like to share, the possibilities for such situations really happens. I also dont like to drink much so dont really go KTVs much. I got a gf whom i take of whom I know in CC, and since she was staying in TAM vicinity, I got lotsa chances.

I got to know 2 girls so far since waiting for my gf, the china students who study in Singapore and partime as dance hostessess (or actually come work as dance hostessess and partime study, whichever way you like it, hehe). They are generally very chatty and ok with any guys as, honestly they also not serious in relationship as they are out to look for money.

One of the girls i got to know, tall and and leggy and nice hair walking towards my direction, so I got down my car and pretend lobo-ing waiting around. Then when she walking near me, I just went up to her and said hi, she smiled and really pretty, beh tahan, I sucker for smiley faces. So i asked if I can call her sometime, she stopped and gave me her number and gave another beh tahan smile. The girls who works in that vicinity really dresses up real good and chio chio.

The thing is, if you dont try, you dont noe !
and the other thing is, even if you fail, 1) you no need pai seh cause you prolly never see her again, 2) and she wont go around telling your friends that you try to get fresh with her.

anyway my experience and hope boost a little confidence to fellow bros, Cheerio
Old 27-01-2010, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 20
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bro Fishcer,

Ths, I know nothing lasts forever...

Remember my SYT "niece" BB? She is my other GF! I'm also quite fond of her. But w/ my family coming, it would not be cost effective for me to keep both of them.

If my lucky streak continues like this, I may not want to go to Macau, China, hehehe.

Cheers!!

Bro WB
Wah...how can u 一脚踏两船....tsktsktsk...lol

Well, 船到桥头自然直, till then, just maximise ur returns on the 2 ladies. But as for Macau, China, i reckon no matter how lucky u get here, its still of much much better quality there...no luck needed ovr there...haha
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Old 27-01-2010, 11:50 AM
Samster

Bro WB,

I have seen your earlier SH bird flying around in DC several times around late Dec 2009... in fact I just saw her last Thursday night in the queue. hahaha.

Its her loss bro! I see a lot of similarities of me in you, our generousity (ex-KC trap) comes along only after the relationship has developed. Why waste moolah on undeserving fools? Looks like I have learnt much from Mr Austin aka Bro DYBJ.

You guys have seen my SMS... I am not going to waste anymore moolah on that particular underserving slave pot centre!

Quote:
Hi bro LDH,

In early Sep last yr, Mr. Austin, bro LDH, LKY n I were at DC HH. I brought a 20 yo SH gal I was going to BY. He was quite impressed w/ her n told me I should consider 金盆洗手n keep her on a long-term basis.

But she went MIA the next day n I knew another man snatched her, hahaha. As I hv mentioned before, there r two main reasons why she abandoned me. Firstly, n most importantly, I offered her only half the going rate (that was what she asked for n I was dumb enough to believe her). Secondly, I often had relapses of my beta behaviour.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 27-01-2010, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro WB,

I have seen your earlier SH bird flying around in DC several times around late Dec 2009... in fact I just saw her last Thursday night in the queue. hahaha.

Its her loss bro! I see a lot of similarities of me in you, our generousity (ex-KC trap) comes along only after the relationship has developed. Why waste moolah on undeserving fools? Looks like I have learnt much from Mr Austin aka Bro DYBJ.

You guys have seen my SMS... I am not going to waste anymore moolah on that particular underserving slave pot centre!
haha glad u hv finally seen the lite.
That's Y i make all efforts to avoid that place!
Finally bro LDH, 你长大了
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 27-01-2010, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
KK: 你不同,是我的男朋友
How come she never calls u Lao Gong?
Most of them will ... Dun they?
Old 28-01-2010, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro WB,
I wouldn't agree with you 100% on your conclusion on "picking up gals outside KTVs". It's obvious that each approach has its pluses and minuses. I believe to rule one approach much effective is a personal preference, and in many instances, experience .

I have always relied on mummies to present the gals to me. I find several advantages (at least for me) to do so. Do allow me to list here:
1) Quick overview...
2) Insight information...
3) Flexibility...
4) Choices...
5) Filtering...
... But for me, I stick to “picking up gals inside KTVs” - at least for sometime to come .
Hi esteemed bro marc5,

Ths for sharing ur experience. You hv made very cogent argument for ur eminently successful MO, n you hv more chio gals then u know wat to do, hehehe.

I hv found picking up gals Outside KTVs to be unproductive n time consuming. But I still like to view as many gals as possible wherever they r inside KTVs, n pick them up either myself or w/ the assistance of a mummy.

For example, mummy K at TAM has been very helpful n both of us would go n look at all the gals lining up in the hallway n inside that small rm. She would whisper in Malay n tell me if the gal or gals I fancy can do ST or not, this one boleh n that one tah boleh, hehehe. It's so much fun. No ST simply means the gal wants more than the usual rates or she is very selective n only wants a man of gravitas such as bro marc5. Or she may want BY only.

Cheers!!

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honry View Post

I also have similar experience which I will like to share..................

One of the girls i got to know, tall and and leggy and nice hair walking towards my direction,...

The thing is, if you dont try, you dont noe ! ......................
Hi bro Honry,

Ths for sharing ur valuable experience w/ us.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcer View Post
Wah...how can u 一脚踏两船....tsktsktsk...lol

Well, 船到桥头自然直, till then, just maximise ur returns on the 2 ladies. But as for Macau, China, i reckon no matter how lucky u get here, its still of much much better quality there...no luck needed ovr there...haha
Hi esteemed bro Fishcer,

My "niece" was in Fujian to attend to her aunt's cancer surgery n I really didn't know when she would be back...n in the meantime I met KK.

Yes, u will be spoilt for choices in Macau, China n u dun need luck there. And it wont cost an arm n a leg. Unfortunately, I'm not young like u n I can't wait yrs...

Cheers!

Quote:
Bro WB,

Hi esteemed bro LDH,

Did u really see that SH bird? How did she look? I thought she was very chio, but my young wing man was not overly impressed. One man's meat is...

If u hv read my posts u know I was enamored w/ her at the time. I frenched her, squeezed her boobs n ass, but was taking my own sweet time to fxk her bcos I had 2 other BAO-ees at the time.

Then she literally flew away!! 煮熟的鸭子飞了!! Hahaha.

Yes, we hv both benefited from Mr. Austin's wisdom. We should only be generous to those who r totally submissive n treat us like emperors, otherwise dun pay one penny extra.

Yes, u should boycott that "slave pot centre."

Cheers!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
haha glad u hv finally seen the lite.
That's Y i make all efforts to avoid that place!
Finally bro LDH, 你长大了
Hi esteemed Mr Austin,

Always good to hear from u!

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
How come she never calls u Lao Gong?
Most of them will ... Dun they?
Hi esteemed bro besafe,

What a gal calls u is not as important as how she treats u, hehehe.

Although I'm having a most wonderful RS w/ KK, I'm not sure how long we will be together. There r too many imponderables...she has told me her 梦想A n 梦想B which r both very modest.

Cheers!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1