The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13933 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pub At Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonapark View Post
Oh 2hrs $50 ah? How come mine asked for $100 ☹️
$10 take contact number ….Drink drink only $20. Touchy $30. Rabba .. TNN .. obviously $50 if your don’t intend to hang garlands…. STD pricing for VN pub

$100 only if you intend to 放長線釣大魚
Old 10-03-2023, 04:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
$10 take contact number ….Drink drink only $20. Touchy $30. Rabba .. TNN .. obviously $50 if your don’t intend to hang garlands…. STD pricing for VN pub

I would agree with experienced Chiongsters Bro Chiochio1 & bro Shifukis on the rates, generally acceptable without complaints or arguments by the more sane viet ladies post Covid. Like water, which will find its own level, it is only FREE market forces at work. Inflation had sadly risen, but so too thankfully had salaries risen, so too interest rates on saving deposits of retirees in Singapore. Each needs to survive too, & critically, each do have FREE WILL to make choices - take it or leave it BEFORE any action.

A)Generally, the insignificant nobody me had never paid a cent for contact numbers, as it is usually the ladies that want my phone number. It is only their modus operandi, to call you each day & want you to come to support them at the pub. They have rents & obligations to pay & survive...

We Singaporeans have to work for a living, a priority & would have enough answering calls, whatsapp & emails daily 24/7. Last thing we need are nite life fantasy ladies calling us to support them with 'miss you, come visit me tonight'.

Thus we have to draw a red line on what's real & what's not, determine PRIORITIES in our life, to survive & not caught in any KC trap. There are many more women out there in the World.

B)For ladies whom insist on sitting with me when I had politely declined them but seemed genuine & polite, I generally would give them $10 & wish them luck to find other patrons as I have other ladies coming later.

Should they refuse, & my ladies had not arrive, I would let them sit & drink BUT I would not touch them, just drink & conversations. When my favored ladies arrive, I would give them $30 out of admiration for her persistence & pity for her as it may had been a desperate move, to gain some money to help out her family at home, politely thank her for her time, leave my table & have better luck with other patrons. It's only $30, an act of charity to help out a fellow Human.

C)For those whom are able to evoke GFE feelings in me, I would not begrudge them of a blue note. It's all a fantasy anyway, the way we would pay to watch a movie to let ourselves escape from reality for a moment, & bring back bitter sweet memories of what had happened before in our lives & the never could have been when realities will have to sink in eventually...

Nothing is ever free in this world...

D) Any amount above a blue note would be personal. But ultimately, may each always keep cool & spend within a budget, that one will not regret when morning comes...

Cheers!

Last edited by Willamshakspear; 10-03-2023 at 05:36 AM.
Old 10-03-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonapark View Post
Oh 2hrs $50 ah? How come mine asked for $100 ☹️
they try their luck only
you can dont give $100. stand your ground and dont give.
usual rate is $30 - $50 only
Old 10-03-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 13
Sonapark is a splendid one to beholdSonapark is a splendid one to beholdSonapark is a splendid one to beholdSonapark is a splendid one to beholdSonapark is a splendid one to beholdSonapark is a splendid one to beholdSonapark is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
they try their luck only
you can dont give $100. stand your ground and dont give.
usual rate is $30 - $50 only
Ah no wonder la. Maybe cos it was my first time there. That’s why kena chop 😅
Old 10-03-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster (V)

Sonapark is a splendid one to beholdSonapark is a splendid one to beholdSonapark is a splendid one to beholdSonapark is a splendid one to beholdSonapark is a splendid one to beholdSonapark is a splendid one to beholdSonapark is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post

Thanks bro for this breakdown guide!
Old 10-03-2023, 06:03 PM
Samster (V)

Anyone going down tonight?
Old 11-03-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 9
Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!

Quick FR for Sakura

Went yesterday (Friday) reached around 1am. This place was 3/4 full & easily 15 to 20 viet bu. A lot of petite gals (syt type) so if you’re into xiao mei mei kind this place not so bad.

Got viet bu singers rotating to sing and DJ spinning but no performance like dance type..

Personally feel too many sausages viet bu not
enough to cater to all lol.. Competition for flower abit fierce toward closing saw 2 viet bu got easily $5K to $10K flowers. The rest of the viet bu standard around $50 to $100.

Here’s the damages:

Tower: $98K
Bucket: $68

Cheers brooo…..
Old 11-03-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
iluvmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiochio1 View Post
Quick FR for Upub

Went Upub last week & had 2 gals to acc me. One not much chemistry gave her $20 & another one not bad, kiss hug touch till song song (got gfe).

Drunk & horny ended up dabao the gal, 2 shots (first shot cum in mouth another one hj cause too shag). She stayed with me from 11pm till next day 1pm & damage nego from $300 to $250.

Hopefully I didn’t overpaid the tips else bros here can help advice too..

Cheerssss…….
Went to saigon upub and 497 recently.
In terms of girls. Saigon and upub playability higher. 497 super low. Hahaha
Old 12-03-2023, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

the problem with 497 or many other viet pubs in GL is that most girls are WP so its not easy to get alot more from them

for saigon and upub there are other freelancers from mostly jc pubs where some of them are on visit pass to make quick money
dabao to them is just negotiating the right $
Old 12-03-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 9
Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!

Totally agree. 497 most are WP and also very common that some are divorced with kids @ home waiting for them. Chances of dabao very low & atmosphere also not as great as last time liao ..
Old 12-03-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 13
lasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiochio1 View Post
Quick FR for Upub

Went Upub last week & had 2 gals to acc me. One not much chemistry gave her $20 & another one not bad, kiss hug touch till song song (got gfe).

Drunk & horny ended up dabao the gal, 2 shots (first shot cum in mouth another one hj cause too shag). She stayed with me from 11pm till next day 1pm & damage nego from $300 to $250.

Hopefully I didn’t overpaid the tips else bros here can help advice too..

Cheerssss…….
wah bro not bad leh the rate is still the same like before rather than covid time asking price to hight also you go for overnight you must be good on bed nad handsome haha
Old 12-03-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 13
lasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
Just raba raba a bit. She was with me for almost 2 hours and dont really butterfly so I thought to tip 50$. What is the usual tips here? 20 or 30$?

I am not really a regular. Few months back my kaki got a bit of argument with one girl after give 20$ or something and she insisted min tip is 50$. This time we dont want to stuck in any stupid argument to spoil our mood. To be frank, don’t think 50$ is really worth it but what to do, everywhere is asking the same thing.
if she sit with you long and take care of you i think $50 is reasonable but of course if she bola bola butterfly by sayinng go tolite than no come back after like 30 min come back than go again i think can give her $20 and ask her to go and taget other . i believe by now the market shall be back to the olden days before covid -19 time somemore after CNY most of them hungry liao haha
Old 12-03-2023, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
the problem with 497 or many other viet pubs in GL is that most girls are WP so its not easy to get alot more from them

for saigon and upub there are other freelancers from mostly jc pubs where some of them are on visit pass to make quick money
dabao to them is just negotiating the right $
The insignificant nobody me would not be too fast to pass such judgements upon those on social visit passes who patronize pubs.

I had personally witnessed foreign guys & girls patronize pubs all over Singapore, celebrating occasions & such likes, whom kept to themselves unless invited to share others tables. It's such that makes our city a vibrant city & enhances our tourist & opened economy.

Males & females, regardless of differences or nationality, based upon our system of governance where there is equality for all, DO have the right to visit & celebrate any opened entertainment centres - golf clubs, cinemas, diners, etc, & even to straight laced events such as libraries & even our Parliament when a session is in progress as visitors in the visitor gallery, so long as EACH observes the rules & norms of such opened places.

With eyes wide open & not narrow minded blinkers on, there admittedly will be some foreigners whom seek to solicitate money or in-kind for sexual favors, but equally with eyes wide open, that is even happening in the undertone of high class events in Singapore.

As long as rules & norm are observed, none getting hurt or hurt by anyone, each citizen & foreign guest has a right to entertainment & recreation in our country.

Perhaps among the reasons why some tourists would choose one pub or entertainment outlet over another to patronize could be due to many factors - ambience, language, price, mgmt policies, word of mouth introductions, etc, etc. Entertainment & Nightlife operators may have to do a rethink in the face of such opportunities, to be better, & find a better balance between locals & foreigners - respecting Singapore culture & way of life than to impose time limited foreigners own culture into our country, in this post Covid era, to prosper & enhance our economy.
Old 12-03-2023, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sorry for asking

May I know roughly what’s the damage if going to 277 Geylang alone?
I means the pub, is it compulsory to hang flower?
Thanks in advance for senior Bro
Old 13-03-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13933 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Sorry for asking

May I know roughly what’s the damage if going to 277 Geylang alone?
I means the pub, is it compulsory to hang flower?
Thanks in advance for senior Bro
4 bottles Heineken for $32. Not compulsory. Got PRCs, Vn and Malaysian. Got few MY male singers doing getai type sing and talk show.

Upstairs is vn KTV. Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1