The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 11-01-2014, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
gafs69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Then U jio 4 of your friends along too.......and later book one room and take turn......
good idea bro
Old 12-01-2014, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 13
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gafs69 View Post
To all the senior bros here,

Just wondering that would you guys proceed to meet up if she is bring another 4 of her friends along?
of course meet la. why must talk one to one? talk as a group what.

then u feely touchy with her in front of her friends lo.

last time i got a maid brought her friend along. first time meet. she still touch me and hold me buay paiseh one.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 12-01-2014, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 13
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by boaring View Post
Where is this place bro? Near the hdb 2 storey carpark is it? Or opposite? The new blocks?
people give you hints, u go explore and find yourself.

the fun is in the hunt. tell you so much liao, u might as well go find fl. easier for you.

if you know also don't say ma.

1 fisher 10 fish, suddenly become 10 fisher 10 fish. u go think yourself.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 12-01-2014, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 12
imnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyimnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveindianmilfF View Post
Haha true that bro..was having some work site inpection near geylang lorong 3 where the houses of boon keng single digit blks are situated..

Had my cup of coffee at a coffeeshop nearby at not suprising i saw alot of indon maids(on off) lying around walking up and down as there is an mrt station nearby..i was scrolling my phone browaing thru sbf and read ur post on indon maid at city plaza..

Finish up my coffee walk up abit to the nearby hdb pick up point concourse..stood there and it was just like choosing girls from geylang..scanning high n low..before this petite indon maid with boobs perking out i guess its a c cupper..hold my breathe,count to ten,she turn gave a slight smile,responded with wide smile!! Poof
Live report from location.. very few walking alng location.. so I ventured up towards mrt station.. best bet to pick up maids will be st mrt station.. but gotta be fast cos most of them meeting their bf there.. hooked one indon maid and interestingly one malay minah (who is staying nearby).. saw the maid, sweet and very young.. guessed she must be early 20s.. wearing tee shirt and skirt but I cld see thru all that n I know she's got a killer body.. anyway approach her and she said no.. perservered cos even though she said no, she was smiling.. after abt 5min I told her 'common pass me ur number b4 ur bf comes'.. she smiled, took out her hp and exchanged numbers.. then I went aside to buy old chang kee and when I came out saw her walking w her bf.. gave me a hidden smile as she past me w her chi bf.. stake out a while more then saw no one tat interest me.. so decided to leave.. while leaving to my car chanced upon this minah crossing the traffic light.. strike up a convo w her.. this girl is naughty from the way she speaks.. exchanged numbers as she is rushing to work.. am msging both now.. apparently the minah girl is married with 2 kids and the maid is msging me suspiciously behind her bf back.. hmmm..
Old 12-01-2014, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Kobe123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotamalaymat View Post
Live report from location.. very few walking alng location.. so I ventured up towards mrt station.. best bet to pick up maids will be st mrt station.. but gotta be fast cos most of them meeting their bf there.. hooked one indon maid and interestingly one malay minah (who is staying nearby).. saw the maid, sweet and very young.. guessed she must be early 20s.. wearing tee shirt and skirt but I cld see thru all that n I know she's got a killer body.. anyway approach her and she said no.. perservered cos even though she said no, she was smiling.. after abt 5min I told her 'common pass me ur number b4 ur bf comes'.. she smiled, took out her hp and exchanged numbers.. then I went aside to buy old chang kee and when I came out saw her walking w her bf.. gave me a hidden smile as she past me w her chi bf.. stake out a while more then saw no one tat interest me.. so decided to leave.. while leaving to my car chanced upon this minah crossing the traffic light.. strike up a convo w her.. this girl is naughty from the way she speaks.. exchanged numbers as she is rushing to work.. am msging both now.. apparently the minah girl is married with 2 kids and the maid is msging me suspiciously behind her bf back.. hmmm..
Cool bro! Good luck!
Old 12-01-2014, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
nice approach bro.
Old 12-01-2014, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 12
imnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyimnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Niway the hunt I did in btw one pinoy maid and my usual indon fb..
Pinoy maid ive been wanting to fuck for almost a month, she always cxl.. but today I finally got her.. staying in the east and after picking her up brought her straight to usual hotel.. but kinda disappointed. . Think when she sent pics her bra was padded.. her boobs in real was very small.. n her pussy was loose.. guess she's been fucked alot.. aint gonna rtf for sure.. good thing was, it was all for free.. except for the room
Niway ended the day with my usual indon maid fb.. good fuck as usual.. wet as ever.. when she was on top I told her to stop cos I suddenly got cramp on my thigh.. she refused n kept going cos she was so horny.. haha
. I nearly died but luckily the cramp faded off.. turned her doggie and slammed her good, punishing her for being so naughty. . Attached pics taken after our session.. the panties she was wearing got me so fucking hard.. hehe..

http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/im...on%20maid%20fb

Oh, am working on the indon maid and minah girl whom I got their number.. hoping to score soon
Old 12-01-2014, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post
people give you hints, u go explore and find yourself.

the fun is in the hunt. tell you so much liao, u might as well go find fl. easier for you.

if you know also don't say ma.

1 fisher 10 fish, suddenly become 10 fisher 10 fish. u go think yourself.
well say bro. The objective of posting fucking report and share experience or opinion is to share with everyone...to give tips on how to fish a maid ...

if just give contact for you, it might not be working for you because the maid has no chemistry with u, it become an annoyance or irritative to them..the fun is on hunting..testing your capability to get fish....
Old 13-01-2014, 12:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
buzzard911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bros im new to this game of maid bonking...can senior members give me some tips where to find one and how to chat them up?? thanks a lot in advance!
Old 13-01-2014, 05:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard911 View Post
hey bros im new to this game of maid bonking...can senior members give me some tips where to find one and how to chat them up?? thanks a lot in advance!
Depend la bro, how much tip you want. From post 1 to post 10 is 10 dollar tips. From post 1 to the latest post is about 100 dollar tips.

How much tips you want is how much you willing to read la. Just don't be tipsy.
Old 13-01-2014, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard911 View Post
u want find money u go bank
u want find food u go hawker centre
u want find maid just go to places with maid, obviously not construction site or industrial park
Old 13-01-2014, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 19
Botakman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBotakman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Niway the hunt I did in btw one pinoy maid and my usual indon fb..
Pinoy maid ive been wanting to fuck for almost a month, she always cxl.. but today I finally got her.. staying in the east and after picking her up brought her straight to usual hotel.. but kinda disappointed. . Think when she sent pics her bra was padded.. her boobs in real was very small.. n her pussy was loose.. guess she's been fucked alot.. aint gonna rtf for sure.. good thing was, it was all for free.. except for the room
Niway ended the day with my usual indon maid fb.. good fuck as usual.. wet as ever.. when she was on top I told her to stop cos I suddenly got cramp on my thigh.. she refused n kept going cos she was so horny.. haha
. I nearly died but luckily the cramp faded off.. turned her doggie and slammed her good, punishing her for being so naughty. . Attached pics taken after our session.. the panties she was wearing got me so fucking hard.. hehe..

http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/im...on%20maid%20fb

Oh, am working on the indon maid and minah girl whom I got their number.. hoping to score soon
You are superb bro
Old 13-01-2014, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 14
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gafs69 View Post
Hmm.. ok.. just feels that its quite difficult to talk to her one on one with such a big group heehee
Bro , 4 is not a big group. Small case lor.

Why you don't dare? Is it that you want to sweet talk to her and feel shy with her friends?

Go along, but don't be a carrot head and pay for all. Be steady and don't talk dirty. Be a gentleman and respect her. You will earn her trust. After that you can sms or talk to her all you want from Monday to Friday.

Never rush. Best still, you can use her frds to your advantages. If they speak up for you or morally support you, It was be easier to bed her.

If not, take a good look at her frds, anyone better than her.....

No guts no glory bro.

Just my advise

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 14-01-2014, 04:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Have hookup with a caregiver thats what she said.will meet.tis sun.where can i bring her go on sun?i dont drive by the way.
Old 14-01-2014, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 11
Nonameleh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just hook a indo maid recently, will post FR if have further outcome
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1