The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 01-01-2014, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 12
imnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyimnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Today New Year day, no working and no OT, rest at home.
Orchard Towers la bro.. haha
Old 01-01-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
StreamPower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do you guys wear cd when screwing maid?
Old 01-01-2014, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 13
Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!

Bro. Always wear protection.
I dont know what these maids see in t banglas. They seem to have them for boyfriends.
Also just to protect yourselves in case she gets pregnant. Not worth the trouble. We just want to have sex, not to want a relationship.
So best to protect yourselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreamPower View Post
Do you guys wear cd when screwing maid?
Old 02-01-2014, 10:28 PM
Samster

imnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyimnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Im trying to thread carefully with my newest indon maid fb.. today we had our 4th fuck session.. n my my, I need to try to restraint myself cos she is just driving me crazy.. today I got angry cos she made me drive ard looking for the place she was jogging. . After circling for 30mins I finally found her.. she hopped in and without asking I drove to our usual rendezvous hotel in the east.. she was surprised 'hey im sweaty and smelly'.. replied her 'tats wat I like baby'.. once in the room she started bathing.. I stripped down and crept into the bathroom.. once inside I started caressing her from the back.. picture this she was wet with water and as I squeezed her from the back she was still immersed in her sweaty smell.. I loved it!! Ad I caressed her 36c from the back I could practically hear her breathing heavy.. I started fingering her, she was wet.. I got hard, my dick in btw her butt cheeks now, I got hornier as I rubbed my dick on her butt.. bun her hair with my hand and pushed her head down for doggie.. heaven.. as I slid into her I could see her hands on the bathroom wall clench as she moan.. I went slow.. then I felt her legs shaking.. it was at this moment I sense liquid dripping down my balls.. she cummed.. my my.. I started pounding her and within 5mins I reached euphoria.. turned her ard, pushed her down and cummed on her 36c.. some squirted on her cheeks too.. we showered, taking our own sweet time in the shower.. caressing. . Frenching.. gave her my usual bite.. and she reverted with her usual body massage b4 I sent her home.. ahhh.. I need to slow down.. this girl is driving me crazy..
Old 02-01-2014, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Kobe123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys when you all go out with maid, do you feel like people are watching you? Feel kinda weird lea..
Old 03-01-2014, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 16
onetwothreefour is a Helpful and Caring Samsteronetwothreefour is a Helpful and Caring Samsteronetwothreefour is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Happy Belated New Year to every single bro out there. Cheers. (((:

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...5bc3c2fe49.jpg
Old 03-01-2014, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
razorblade41 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

Just banged my maid before she officially stopped working for me. As a present, she left my her nice, simple, purple panty as a keepsake. Anyone wants to bid for it? Will post a picture soon.
Old 04-01-2014, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 19
rushking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrushking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrushking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thks bro for contact hehe
hugoman-Rachel,Sally,MILK,Roxane
san68-Wet
Bro S-ShirleyPRC
A1-linda
PB-finoa
2'home-JOY
Pinoy-Janet,cheeky
Local -Angel,sasha,joanne

Thanks for bro who up me
Old 04-01-2014, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Kobe123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorblade41 View Post
Hi guys,

Just banged my maid before she officially stopped working for me. As a present, she left my her nice, simple, purple panty as a keepsake. Anyone wants to bid for it? Will post a picture soon.
Wow bro u bang your own maid?? How did u do that? Not scared she report to her agent?
Old 04-01-2014, 04:31 PM
Samster

After my session yesterday w 23yr old pinoy nurse, today I met my milf pinoy maid fb for another bonk session.. actually tired from yesterday but since she off only twice a month had to meet her.. thot cannot last 2 bonk sessions but she was so horny n wet she made me cum twice.. one of which she swallowed and the other on her boobs.. she gamely allowed me to take some pics.. enjoy!! Tmrw another indon maid fb.. ahhh, tonight must recharge

http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/im...ld%20maid%20fb
Old 04-01-2014, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 12
ranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotamalaymat View Post
After my session yesterday w 23yr old pinoy nurse, today I met my milf pinoy maid fb for another bonk session.. actually tired from yesterday but since she off only twice a month had to meet her.. thot cannot last 2 bonk sessions but she was so horny n wet she made me cum twice.. one of which she swallowed and the other on her boobs.. she gamely allowed me to take some pics.. enjoy!! Tmrw another indon maid fb.. ahhh, tonight must recharge

http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/im...ld%20maid%20fb
She has a great body ..
Old 04-01-2014, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
samsam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

are they sticky or really just for the lust?
Old 04-01-2014, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Bro,

if the girl very openly talk about sex and agreed to go hotel easily..they are laojiao..those girl are not sticky. easy come easy go...

If you sian and treat the girl like girl friend then managed to get her laid, the she would properly sticky to you cos she has taken you as bf.......

Nowadays, I will straight to the point joke naughty to test them ...if they buy my joke and proposal, then I will normally bring them to hotel during first meet..after unloaded easy come easy go, the most repeated for 2-3 times if they are good fucking baby...else I would not like to proceed and court the girls until to bed...
Old 04-01-2014, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
gobal100 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergobal100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tomorrow another day to go meet maid for good time.
Old 05-01-2014, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe123 View Post
Guys when you all go out with maid, do you feel like people are watching you? Feel kinda weird lea..
unless u got a dick on yr face nobody will remember u one lah.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1