The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 27-12-2013, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
LoveindianmilfF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveindianmilfF View Post
Guys i got an indon maid to trade..milf type fave abit cant make it..but boobs are just too awesome..need to get rid n try new ones..i have her wechat id,u guys an start by video calling 1st..
To the guys asking for contacts,ive provide the contact for 4 bros already..
Left wrh one slot now,coz i tot ahud let 5 try at a time..or else not even one will get..lol

So for the last slot,pm me with ur exchange..
Old 27-12-2013, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 14
minahfav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyminahfav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Question Re: Screwing maids

I have a pretty phi maid only for exchange with good looking minah or indo maid.
For more details pls PM me.
For those bro without ctc exchange PLS DONT PM ME I WON'T ENTERTAIN YOU.
Old 27-12-2013, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 14
minahfav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyminahfav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomia View Post
bro, dont be heartless loh, want to up the maid that time you sweet talk her then she took off her clothes let you upped already you want ditch people. Treat maid as human also mah if not you not maid to sian ah.

Reason why i still sian ing those maids i upped were- you never know they have other contacts who can intro you. You think she really fell in love with you meh even if she is sticky entertain her abit la. You pay for sex also must pay right? Moreover now she let you upped her free. Alamak nowadays samster cheong like this meh?:d

agreed.........
Old 27-12-2013, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Sk007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by minahfav View Post
I have a pretty phi maid only for exchange with good looking minah or indo maid.
For more details pls PM me.
For those bro without ctc exchange PLS DONT PM ME I WON'T ENTERTAIN YOU.
Hi bro I got ctc to trade u wan?
Old 27-12-2013, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 19
insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of

bro starbucks, please pm me i will return favour to you.
Old 27-12-2013, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotamalaymat View Post
Teach u a method tat works..
Tell her ure actually gay n tat u went with her cos u wanted to see if u can go back being straight..
She will make noise here and there but I assure u after 3days of non ctc, she will be gone..
innovative .. upped you too
Old 27-12-2013, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
aksj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody tried approaching maids on wechat?
Old 29-12-2013, 09:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Scammer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

anyone interested to trade ctc, i have indo maid of 34DD boobs, face ok, i have her pic too,if we exchange, i send you mine and you send me yours.

I do not want pinay, minah or indon is fine.
Old 29-12-2013, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 13
5964 is one of the Best!5964 is one of the Best!5964 is one of the Best!5964 is one of the Best!

To all bros..

I have a few maids ctcs to trade.. Interested parties do exchange for ctcs..

Appreciate that..
Old 30-12-2013, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 12
imnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyimnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Aahhh.. simply awesome.. indon girls.. they sure know how to please.. just met my newest indon maid fb for an afternoon bonk session.. employers are away till 2nd week jan n im reaping the benefits.. this was my 3rd bonk session with her (first was my 2nd date w her, second in my car n today being the 3rd).. trying my best to psycho her to let me come into her condo. . Fingers crossed.. anyway, I think im very much addicted to indon girls now.. they r just so different from pinoys.. just had another oinoy maid yesterday n the experience wasnt as nice.. just smtg abt the way they please u.. the way they suck they way they moan they way they look at u they way they hug u they way they let u fuck them anyway u wan ( even anal hehe) just gets me so hard.. any bros prefer indons to pinoys?

Happie new year!!
Old 31-12-2013, 05:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 14
fabann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfabann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Aahhh.. simply awesome.. indon girls.. they sure know how to please.. just met my newest indon maid fb for an afternoon bonk session.. employers are away till 2nd week jan n im reaping the benefits.. this was my 3rd bonk session with her (first was my 2nd date w her, second in my car n today being the 3rd).. trying my best to psycho her to let me come into her condo. . Fingers crossed.. anyway, I think im very much addicted to indon girls now.. they r just so different from pinoys.. just had another oinoy maid yesterday n the experience wasnt as nice.. just smtg abt the way they please u.. the way they suck they way they moan they way they look at u they way they hug u they way they let u fuck them anyway u wan ( even anal hehe) just gets me so hard.. any bros prefer indons to pinoys?

Happie new year!!
Yes. Indon maid are good....
Old 31-12-2013, 07:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Djandi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sori for asking a noob question.. Can any 1 enlightens me if I were to book a hotel from 1pm to 5pm, what r e cheapest budget hotels prefer n roughly how much does it cost? I got my 1st date this coming 10/1/2014 with a indon maid.. Slim, beautiful big eyes wit B cup.. If she is good in servicing, I'll definitely share who bros who can advise me which budget hotel is e best as I nv book a hotel b4 in Sg.. My home used to b my hotel.. But now got CO, so veri sad.. Haha..
Old 31-12-2013, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
mydick4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Happie new year!!
Bro, u are right Indo better than pinoy..
Old 01-01-2014, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Hrtz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OT today anyone??
Old 01-01-2014, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5959 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrtz View Post
OT today anyone??
Today New Year day, no working and no OT, rest at home.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1