The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-09-2020, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1077 / Power: 16
gcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Felt like i went through the session myself from the FR
hahahaha...!!

Black friday sale.
My House..
You and I..
All clothes will be 100% off.
Old 11-09-2020, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Unplanned Visit to the 3 CCs for Juagen and An interesting Turn of Events

Ok lazy Friday and had made a repeat session to see a reg ML late afternoon AND got basically somewhat airplaned because she messaged me to cancel so I guess that is scant consolation given her reputation for not even replying .

So an idle mind is the devil's playground and I thought about trying another version of Juagen - from the 3 CCs. Had done Maya's and LL Jie's so figured I might as well do the trifecta. SO I messaged and booked a 90 minute slot sight unseen and not specifying whom and showed up.

Place - well it is a hotbed for MLs if you heading Eastside from Central.
Plenty of parking and a 10-15 min walk for brothers from the nearest bus stop.
They occupy the 3rd floor of a shop house and that's 2 steep flights of stairs up and they have cctv-ed the routes in/out so no surprises for them or you.
But actual space is kind small for 3 ladies, 3 partitions with curtains and they all have conversations while they work - so nothing is sacred.

Looks and Body: Was met halfway by Chu Chu who radiates a pleasant Péidú māmā (陪读妈妈)MILF vibe. Won't rate as she is not strictly the usual MILF ML but she is attractive. Co Co was younger and had lots of eye make up Chen Chen was very elegantly attired and all 3 were in masks - so I am able to only give some views on what they looked like although Co Co and Chu Chu Later showed their faces. Changed in slippers outside the main room and ushered to the corner cubicle. 1 shower/toilet to be shared so you kinda will bump into everyone in the larger holding room as U make your way to and from it.

Massage: 8/10
ML kept masks on during massage. Very decent massage from Chu Chu. Long deep strokes and strength and a good 1/2 hour spent on my back shoulders, arms, ass, and legs. I'm a big dude and she was doing a great job even though my lousy Mandarin constrained the flow of banter somewhat. Still Co Co spoke better English and translated if we hit a rough path - yup it's that small a room. Luckily I was the only client there.

As the massage progressed the ladies were updating one another and apparently Co Co's appointment did not show up or could not show up on time and Chen Chen was napping while waiting to be picked up by someone. The ladies were just yakking away. But I was enjoying the lovely massage. Then Chu Chu asked me to turn over.

While I was turning over, Chu Chu suddenly launched into a quick excited conversation with Co Co. Did not understand the first bursts but then Chu Chu was actually asking Co Co if she thought I'd be open to doing a 4 hands and then she point blank asked if I was OK with it and rattled of the charges.

Sure I was Ok with it and Co Co spoke some English and had fantastic eye make up and though none of them were in anything remotely sexy - I had the hots for her. Then I realised why I found Co Co attractive - she reminded me of the JAV "Black KoGal" tanned blondish dancers/strippers. She was cute in my book.

Co Co came in - asked if I were ready for the royal treatment and shooed Chu Chu away from my nether regions and hopped onto the massage bed, splayed my legs around her hips and laid those loving hand on mini-me. Then it happened. Four hands 2 on mini-me and his 2 friends and Chu Chu giving me a really decent head, neck and upper body/torso massage.

Damned distracting, dick and balls assaulted and teased while body was loving pampered and stroked. This was my 2nd ever 4 hands or 2 therapists and I recommend it if its done right AND this bros was done right. Caveat though as I suspect it is not on the usual menu. Cause when Chen Chen's friend showed up and the 2 in my room kept mouse-like quiet not wanting him to know I was being massaged by both. And only relaxed when both left a couple of minutes later.

This carried on for the next 30 minutes as Co Co worked and teased every sinew, tissue and blood vessel in my dick and it ranged from a bearable pain to be replaced by her expert teasing that had mini-me flagging and inflating at her whim. 8/10 for the Juagen

Then Co Co told Chu Chu to switch, so she did her version of Juagen which had its own painful repetitions and truly high highlights. Ever bringing me nearer to the edge and then she expertly pulled back. And this ebb and flow was complemented by Co Co's ministrations.

As we talked shop, Co Co was stationed at my head and then as she massaged my torso like washing clothes on a washboard, there was contact between her and my face and she smelled great. Mini me was getting too twitchy betraying me and Chu Chu had no qualms making him heel.

I was looking forward to a release - as described by some FRs on their services BUT both Chu Chu and Co Co said that because this was my first time with them there would be no completion -But Co Co said she'd make up for it at my next visit.

They cleaned up most of the baby oil etc with towels and talcum powder. And they gave me some water. Really weird having 2 woman do all this completely clothed and me still starkers. Finally changed and paid/tipped the ladies before leaving actually not missing the orgasm.

A full 90 minutes+ of massage, some decent banter and TLC. Are they pricey - yes, though they threw in a discount, I compensated Chu Chu wthe full 90 mins she put in and Co Co for her hour. Do you need relatively deep pockets? Yes if you try something like this. AND Yes I know I could have had an FJ with someone drop dead gorgeous from the one of the Domes - but to each his own.

Did I enjoy it - yes I'm still smiling as I write this. Would I recommend the experience yes but YMMV. Also I took the plunge to have both because I did not want to come back just to try Co Co. Would I do this again Yup 'cause it was a real treat and I enjoyed myself and that gentlemen is why value is intrinsic to the buyer.

RTM yes....Co Co for that reward Chu Chu for the all round nice massage.

Last edited by mixmasternrv; 12-09-2020 at 01:53 AM.
Old 11-09-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
Hapidud is one of the Best!Hapidud is one of the Best!Hapidud is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy.online/virlin-massage/

Has anyone been visiting her?
Pure juagen
Old 12-09-2020, 04:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I tend to favour more playable MLs. Because they have some special sensual skills.

I do also patronize the vanilla ones, but likewise they also must have some special something. Aila had her special looks and demeanor . Tian Niu had her special way of teasing and arousing. But with the current vanilla MLs, they really offer nothing special. They are ordinary looking with ordinary service. So how to visit them? It's like throwing away money. Only QT tries to tease and arouse a bit. The rest ... kaoz
Agreed on this. Tried some of the popular names being mentioned in here but experience has all been pretty meh
Old 12-09-2020, 05:38 AM
Meat Lover

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6284 / Power: 48
jimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond repute

http://sgbeautycastle.info/li-na-viet-msg-unlimited-hj/
Anyone tried her before?
Old 12-09-2020, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapidud View Post

Pure juagen
This one be careful of bait and switch. Virlin only attended to me when I had zero response to her partner/employee, but by which time I buay song already, and couldn't bring myself to enjoy the session to determine her JG skills.
Old 12-09-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Agreed on this. Tried some of the popular names being mentioned in here but experience has all been pretty meh
Why still try these MLs after pages and pages of mediocre reviews I cannot fathom.
Old 12-09-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy.online/mu-mu-massage/

Anyone tried her before? not many reviews for her
Old 12-09-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Kingsocks92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
This one be careful of bait and switch. Virlin only attended to me when I had zero response to her partner/employee, but by which time I buay song already, and couldn't bring myself to enjoy the session to determine her JG skills.
Thanks for the fr.
Old 12-09-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post

Been here since 2018. You can find FRs on her under the old name Ah Sa
Old 12-09-2020, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post

One of the chioer ML,s 90% resemblance to the photos. Puzzled that she doesnt get more love in the forums.
Old 12-09-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
One of the chioer ML,s 90% resemblance to the photos. Puzzled that she doesnt get more love in the forums.
Its because you've arrived late on the scene. She's been around for a long time, and used to enjoy quite a bit of love, as you put it. Remember once a bro wrote about an off the menu item he enjoyed which caused her to have a super long queue and she having to explain that she did not offer that item in her list of services.
Old 12-09-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

most in this circle pretty much stop visiting those available stagnant WL.
Old 12-09-2020, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapidud View Post

Pure juagen
Tried few years back.
Location then was at industrial area.
If you are into MILF.
Alot of self promotion then. Business minded lady.
After deed, she login to some website and "ask" me to give feedback.
Old 12-09-2020, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Its because you've arrived late on the scene. She's been around for a long time, and used to enjoy quite a bit of love, as you put it. Remember once a bro wrote about an off the menu item he enjoyed which caused her to have a super long queue and she having to explain that she did not offer that item in her list of services.
Yes I was only more into the homebased ML scene starting in late 2019. Beating myself for missing out on all the AP which you guys are always talking about.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1