The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-12-2022, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Pureshooting28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Rose - 99Babe

Looks: 9/10 she looks quite identical to her photos exactly like the pictures posted of her. Just a little more tan

Body: 9/10 solid

Boobs: 8/10 I would say it is closer to a large C but the shape is perfect for a girl of her size. Can't stop fondling it.

BBBJ: 9/10

FJ: 10/10 Doggy was the best position to see her perfect body from behind. That ass and that body, I was grabbing her ass all the way.

Attitude: 10/10 great GFE
Old 26-12-2022, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Darkhe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WAHHH I open this thread and saw Bindie HAHAHA omg.

But anyway,

FR for Baifern from Regent Lust (25 Dec)

Haven't supported bro SK since the opening after Covid but I rmb this was one of the stables I went to pre-covid without issues or traps.

Been trying a few stables after Covid and stepped on a few traps so far, but am glad I decided to try Baifern.

She's very cute, slightly different from her photos but not that much! Fair skinned and can speak chinese and very cheerful. She enjoys cuddles after the act and if I have to give points to the BJ it'd be around 8/10. Good slopping and not that shy about it.

She's tight and very responsive, during my first shot she grabbed me closer and hugged and giggled for a bit... In between 2nd shot, we talked a little about life before SG. Time was almost up and she let me know to do it the 2nd time and I left a happy man.

Not a good reviewer and haven't been writing any even for the really good ones, but I felt she deserves the mention.
Old 26-12-2022, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 6
Ineed69tonight is a glorious beacon of lightIneed69tonight is a glorious beacon of lightIneed69tonight is a glorious beacon of lightIneed69tonight is a glorious beacon of lightIneed69tonight is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspock View Post
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p...9#post21928209

Fr for Bim of Club Friday

Just finished a wonderful session with Bim. She has the most fair skin Thai lady I have ever had a session with. Really not disappointed. Lucky I booked 90 minutes, otherwise I would’ve regretted. Her face discount a little bit. I am not a boobs-man so the handful size is good enough for me. I am a legs-guy, so there, i am truly satisfied. Nice fair and smooth legs, which I constantly caress. She is not shaved below but it’s definitely not a wild bush. Give good gfe and she said she enjoyed our fj.
How different is she from her pictures bro?
Old 26-12-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
NoahCross deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was planning on booking Dion from LF assuming its the same Dion from previous SA stable. But seeing the posts here... maybe better to play it safe and stick to gland.
Old 26-12-2022, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mrspock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineed69tonight View Post
How different is she from her pictures bro?

More to the first photo wearing white dress showing both shoulders. She’s slim. Her face got some blemishes, photos of face are obviously PSed. Long black hair. Very fair body, arms, and legs.
Old 26-12-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 962 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7001 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Fr for hanna rollypolly made a quick booking...went down to hotel...girl was friendly..a bit more skinny than actual pics...she showered together...her bbbj was long and wonderful...changed a few positions...she enjoyed doggie..i finished her in doggie...she is young and chatty girl....may rtf or try other girls from same stable
Old 26-12-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Gringo360 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Siti from Club Friday
FJ: 10/10
FRENCHING: 10/10
BOOBS: NATURAL
BJ:10/10

She's petite, can carry easily
Old 26-12-2022, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 21
maestrolik is a splendid one to beholdmaestrolik is a splendid one to beholdmaestrolik is a splendid one to beholdmaestrolik is a splendid one to beholdmaestrolik is a splendid one to beholdmaestrolik is a splendid one to beholdmaestrolik is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sukebeii View Post
When OKT LUST do the bullshit bait and switch on me, I no choice chose Rose and she is nowhere near her pics. I can praise the girl for her attitude but her multiple tummy folds and you say no excess fats? You talk like she's a supermodel. Also, almost all your FRs/posts for LUST OKT? C'mon la.

The amount of fake FRs in this thread is infuriating and pretty obvious. All posters made account from same period and post same template. At least I learnt a lesson I guess.
I got more than 130 nicks blocked for clone reports and 80% are from a certain okt . No guesses for which group it is
Old 26-12-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 15
welfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of light
Unhappy Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HupSoonHeng18 View Post
Power la loversfortress

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=910945

You are one of the top most untrustable stable.

From this

To this actual live pic

One of my friend book her and this is what he get.

Si Mi Lan Jiao you cb kia jing jing ee dog mae meng dai. Knn like this you also come and showcase.

You are lucky it was my friend, if it was me i think you bo chun. Dont come and chu this kind of pattern, thinking people will just forget or scared to fcuk you. Lan jiao you eat la. Anytime if you want, sim card many many, brother many many to book your stable.
This is SUPER Power... I was horny and came online... after seeing this.... lost all my horniness already.... she was actually in my to-do list for AR.... Thanks Bro for sharing.... upzz you...
Old 26-12-2022, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 12
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

Quote:
Power la loversfortress

From this

To this actual live pic

Si Mi Lan Jiao you cb kia jing jing ee dog mae meng dai. Knn like this you also come and showcase.

You are lucky it was my friend, if it was me i think you bo chun. Dont come and chu this kind of pattern, thinking people will just forget or scared to fcuk you. Lan jiao you eat la. Anytime if you want, sim card many many, brother many many to book your stable.
waaaaaaa.....she was in my list of to try....now strike off already..

Fuck Safe. Stay Safe.
Old 26-12-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Pureshooting28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Kim - 99Babe

Face: 9/10 same as the photo. Finally one that is true to their pictures

Body: 9/10 Hot body. Super sexy when she fully naked.

Boobs: 8 /10 enhanced but great nonetheless

Pussy: 9/10 clean shave

BBBJ: 8.5/10 She enjoyed sucking and making those erotic sounds while giving a BBBJ.

FJ: 9/10 good bonk, she is service oriented and knows how to pleasure a man. Skilful and accommodating.

GFE: 10/10
Old 26-12-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 16
avatar101 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteravatar101 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteravatar101 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Power la loversfortress

From this

To this actual live pic

I laughed non stop. I guess your friend is really powerful enduring the time or else he used his sock to cover her face.
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 26-12-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
wrathofmen is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=912218&highlight=eve

Eve - Lust

Looks: resemblance to the photos, add some Thai tan. I'd say she is better looking in person. Very cute.

Body: Not skins and bones, not fat. just right amount of meat to grab on

Boobs: natural big C, soft and great to play with

Pussy: shaved and tight

BBBJ: great ,no complaints. Long duration also.

FJ: good stamina and accommodating. Chemistry was there, no need ask to change. We auto agar agar know when to change position.
Old 26-12-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4056 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
This is fucking scary!!! The OKT of this stable should reflect on himself. What the fuck! You pay me I also won’t fuck this girl.

Quote:
Power la loversfortress

From this

To this actual live pic

Old 26-12-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
raindear is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Momo from Lust365

Strong GFE. Recommend for guys who like SYTs. Stated age is 22 she said so too. But her petite body frame makes her looks super sexy! Refreshing change for once. No commercial feel, when she frenches your heart can melt kind. Be nice and gentle to her !

Service oriented and surely pleasure you goagao before letting you leave the room. Solid session with her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1