The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 14
henritanoto is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhenritanoto is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhenritanoto is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info Thread

Went to Batam my colleague for 2 days 1 night yesterday, just came back just now and quickly write this liao.

We took Wavemaster to Harbour Bay, reaching there is about 11 am plus. We staying at Pacific Palace hotel which near to Harbour Bay terminal. Because I knew a driver there, 1 day is SGD 80, called him after arrived. He came to ferry terminal after 15 minutes. Then he bring us eat Bak kut teh. After the lunch, he bring us to the Permata Indah to choose the lady first, but when we walked upstairs, walao, all the gal can't make it one. So walked out not even 5 minutes.

Its ok, then we went for shopping first. We went to the nearest shopping mall: Nagoya Hill, shop for 2 hours before we went for massage. We went to one of the luxury massage centre which they have special service one. (if you want to know the name, pls pm me because the boss dont want to let public know, only kaki know will do).

The price is Rp 220K, but there is a discount, so we paid Rp 179 per person.
This massage centre is very luxury, got hot bath, small canteen inside, you can take bath also if you want after massage.

After we go in, the girl can't choose one, but the manager said the girl all very young, wearing mini skirt when massage you. Everyone will get one room, the girl which massage me is called Mia, walao this is chio bu leh.....

She came in to the room, can't tahan already, this girl is really chio. Her english is not good, cant even speak chinese also, luckily I know how to speak Malay. I asked her how much if I want special service, firstly she said 500K, but I said abit high, then she said because I'm young, she gave me 400K. Ok on, then we start, she got a very big and nice breast, she help me to suck and after that we fight with each other liao. Haha, may be she like me, after the fight, she massage me with naked body, wah, so song..... After massage, I even got her hp number.... Hehe....

Name: Mia
Look: 9/10 Chio
Body: 9/10 Very slim
Cup: B
FJ: 9.5/10 Walao super tight
BJ: 6/10 I think she seldom BJ loh
French: a lot also
Finger: No but can touch
GFE:9/10
DMG: Rp 400

After massage, we check in to hotel. Rest a while then we went to Harbour Bay eat seafood dinner. After the seafood dinner, we went to shopping a while first, then the driver bring us to Indah 2 to choose girl, the girl is Ok but not suitable to us because both of us like SYT. Then we went back to hotel.

There is a KTV lounge inside the hotel, 3rd floor.

The KTV reception is a Malaysian guy very friendly, he told me one KTV room is RP 500K until 3am, if want girl accompany, Rp 300K per person, but if want bring girl back, he told me 500K to 650K per person until 10am the next day. Then we went to see girl, walao, a lot of young, nice looking girl inside the lobby. Then I choose one of the SYT, bring her back to hotel room, fuck her for whole night..... Song.... Until next day....
Old 04-01-2011, 09:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
Apek, sunday BWS will perpare a special show in VIP room for Pak Pres and SBF bros, u want to cheong as fast as u can?
Interesting can we know what special show it is

Is it becos Pak Pres coming to Batam so special treatment
Old 04-01-2011, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 15
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazer6s View Post
Interesting can we know what special show it is

Is it becos Pak Pres coming to Batam so special treatment
bro, we wait for Pak FR better..
I think they will put Pak foto near the main entrance, i will check it out..
Old 04-01-2011, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by henritanoto View Post
Its ok, then we went for shopping first. We went to the nearest shopping mall: Nagoya Hill, shop for 2 hours before we went for massage. We went to one of the luxury massage centre which they have special service one. (if you want to know the name, pls pm me because the boss dont want to let public know, only kaki know will do).
There is only a few of them there, easy to find out. Never know they are into specials there.hehehehe.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 04-01-2011, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
No doubt. But my past regular joints like Angel, R Rita, Dwi Crown, juz to name a few, oso bite the dust leow. Not to mention teres 1 called Berlian, next to Queen, oso long time gone leow. And it seems MP are the in thing now. Sooner or later Btm may end up like T Pinang. Hmm......
ya dwi crown?
the boss is my bro uncle in law
he owned the small hotel next door and the coffeeshop behind
Old 04-01-2011, 11:36 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
Bro, u talk like Batam not enough pussies for u to handle.
Any New Year's FR?
Old 04-01-2011, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
Apek, sunday BWS will perpare a special show in VIP room for Pak Pres and SBF bros, u want to cheong as fast as u can?
too bad moi can only go on weekdays

Quote:
Originally Posted by henritanoto View Post
I knew a driver there, 1 day is SGD 80...

The price is Rp 220K, but there is a discount, so we paid Rp 179 per person... I asked her how much if I want special service, firstly she said 500K, but I said abit high, then she said because I'm young, she gave me 400K.
DMG: Rp 400
ermm, S$80 for one-day taxi booking a bit over the market rate, right?

so is the Rp400k for FJ in massage room (if counting the entrance fee, adds up to almost 600k liao)? but if really SYT chiobu with the listed ratings then mebbe still worth imho

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
if my cewek gives me very bad service
i will first warn her about it
if she still persist
i will take action
ah... the legend has spoken
last time i too soft-hearted already.
no doubt the ceweks are working ladies out to earn a living, but the money we pay them don't fall from the sky either, hard-earned money also wor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Yes, $100 for 3 tickets. But initially u only paid $40 + $20..former being ur current trip to Btm and latter is for the 2nd tkt price. So the next 2 trips, u juz pay the tax i.e. $20 + $20 for ur 2nd n 3rd tkts. Abit complicated. But juz rem tis..for all 3 tkts u only incur $100. Save $20. Tax of $7 still apply and u pay at Skpg counter.

With the world economy picking up, prices of oil can only go up. And even if it goes down, KNN, those operator oso ti seow. Juz look at Indo Falcon, trip to TBK. They juz bring down 1 dollar…even when the prices of oil goes down!

Anyway, I have oreide did the calculation, the prices, distance and timing. Frankly not much difference. Jetty taxi fm HarbourBay to Nagoya cost RP40K. Jetty taxi fm Skpg to Nagoya cost RP60K, 2ways wld be RP120K. So at Skpg u pay RP120K @ $18 extra compared over at HarbourBay for 3 trips to Nagoya. So we only save $3 (jetty tax) + $2 = $5.00. In conclusion, we only save $5 nett and not $20. But I have to admit it’s a breeze indeed taking Pacific (waterfront ferries). Only took 45mins to reach Skpg. Ferry only half filled. Not packed like at Wavemaster ferries. When going back, it only took 15mins fm Island view to Skpg…cos teres no jam. Hmm….maybe if any bros got mistress over at Blakang Padang, definitely its an advantage to opt tis special promotion. Hehehe….
thks for the cost-benefit-analysis for pacific ferries' promo, bro...

btw how much is std room at island view? got free wifi n bathtub there?
Old 04-01-2011, 11:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Any New Year's FR?
Happy New Year Bro
Old 04-01-2011, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20091 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiRd13 View Post

Btw, You confirm gg down on 18 Jan? Can tag along?..
Quote:
Originally Posted by soPro View Post
Can i join bros on this trip too? :

Sorry guys our trip to Batam has change to February liao Pai Seh ..... will let you guys know when is the actual date again .

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 05-01-2011, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 14
henritanoto is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhenritanoto is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhenritanoto is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
ermm, S$80 for one-day taxi booking a bit over the market rate, right?
Then bro, what is the normal market price for 1 day taxi booking leh? The one I used is private car: Toyota Unser one ...
Old 05-01-2011, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 18
LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!

Woah lao see you guys post all the FL my didi also itchy.. especially the one who talks abt a 9/10 chick.. hmm hmm awesome if it's really real!

I am just curious any guys would be planning a trip to batam sometime in feburary?

Recent upped
unicornboy

Returning favor to:
victorlee123
Old 05-01-2011, 06:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kgman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi.. i'm planning a short trip to batam this weekend for a 2d1n package tour.. 1st time go there.. any recommendation for package tour/hotel? would like to have good massage and cheong on sat nite
Old 05-01-2011, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Any New Year's FR?
Yar have.
Went 31st Dec and back on 2nd Jan.

End of FR.
Cheers !
Old 05-01-2011, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgman View Post
hi.. i'm planning a short trip to batam this weekend for a 2d1n package tour.. 1st time go there.. any recommendation for package tour/hotel? would like to have good massage and cheong on sat nite

Suggest you tag along with seniors. Sat? Very crowded in ferry... plan in advance.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 05-01-2011, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 0
l0sts0ulz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterl0sts0ulz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterl0sts0ulz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i'm a new bird here. would be interested in going along too! PM me for contacts
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread