The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2006, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Bro Taurus, me share something that happened during my very first trip to Hatyai. Please remember this was fifteen years ago.

Reach there at about 7pm. Checked in Regency Hotel and decided to take a walk. Immediately this tuk-tuk driver honk at us and asked in teochew 'Ai Char Bo Mai'. He then mention that he can bring us to look see and no charge if not happy. Being newbies we agreed. He then brought us to a turkish bath. Regulars at Hatyai will know where I mean. Very near Emperor Hotel. We then stepped in and asked the price. The OKT then said 500B. That time exchange rate was about S$100 equal 1500B. Did some mental calculation and decided quite okay. Only S$30 plus. Choose one girl each and the rest is history.

The next day, I decided to walk on my own around Hatyai. Somehow managed to go back to the same turkist bath. Feeling horny went in and sat down to look at the girls. Saw one SYT and pointed out to the OKT. Wanting to act 'Lao Jiao' me just gave me 500B and wanted to go upstairs. The OKT then pulled my hand and asked in broken english to choose another girl. I was not sure what was going on but thought that he was asking me to choose another girl bcos my this girl is worth more than 500B. I insisted that I wanted her and finally the OKT said "Bro, 500B can choose two and not one. Please choose one more". Me still blur blur so just point to any one and that was how I got my first tarma in LOS.

After that realised that the very first nite, my friend and myself kenna chop by the tuk-tuk driver. Somemore after the session we still brought him for dinner and then went to a KTV for drinks bcos we were very happy with his service. KNN.... pui pui pui kenna chop still blur like cock and thinking that the guy was helping us.
Old 09-03-2006, 12:08 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hotel Thai

Owners of most hotels and guesthouses you will visit in Thailand will know enough English to help you with most problems. However, if you turn up speaking a little Thai you are more likely to get a good price on a room.

Is there a hotel near here? (mee rong raem taew nee mai)

For a "me mai" question (have?) they will reply "me" for yes and "mai me" for no.

Where is a guesthouse? (ban pak yu tee nai)

Visit the Directions page for some useful replies.
http://www.thailandqa.com/link/?out=...peak_thai.html
Where is ... hotel? (rong raem ... yu tee nai)

In Thai, the word for "hotel" comes before the name of the hotel.

In the following conversations, A is the tourist and B is the hotel employee.

A: Do you have a room? (mee hong wang mai)

B: No, we are full. (hong dtem laew)

For a "me mai" question (have?) they will usually reply "me" for yes and "mai me" for no. The word "dtem" means full and is useful for you to know.

B: How many people? (mee gee khon)

A: Two people. (song khon )
*NUMBERS*
Zero soon
One nueng
Two song
Three sam
Four see
Five har
Six hok
Seven jed
Eight phed
Nine gao
Ten sib
Eleven sib et
Twelve sib song
Thirteen sib sam

B: How many nights? (gee khuen )

A: I think I will stay three nights. (khit wa sam khuen)

A: How much per night? (khuen la tao rai)

B: 200 baht. (song roi baht)

A: Can you make it cheaper? (lot noi dai mai)

B: No. (mai dai )

For a "dai mai" question (can you?) they will reply "dai" for yes or "mai dai" for no. For yes, they might just give you a new price.

A: Does it have air-conditioning? (mee air mai)

For "no" the reply is "mai me" and for "yes" the reply is "me". Notice that Thai people use the English word "air".

B: It has a fan. (mee dtae pat lom)

A: Can I see the room first? (khor du hong gorn dai mai)

B: Yes. (dai)

For "no" the reply is "mai dai".

A: Do you have another room? (mee hong auen mai)

B: No. (mai mee )

For "yes" the reply is "mee".

A: This room is good. (hong nee dee)

A: Can we change rooms? (plian hong dai mai)

For "no" the reply is "mai dai". For "yes" the reply is "dai".

A: What time is checkout? (check out gee mong)

Checkout is usually 12 o'clock. Visit the Telling the time page for more times.
Old 09-03-2006, 12:12 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Bro Shiok,

Then u have 2 kids of 14 years by now from different mothers loh... 15 years ago dont tell me u use condom arr!
Old 09-03-2006, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Bro Shiok,

Then u have 2 kids of 14 years by now from different mothers loh... 15 years ago dont tell me u use condom arr!
No last time we use plastic bags and then use rubber bands to tie. Comes in different sizes also.

Mai Hai... GTM, go and find your own toilet and do your business. What never come out from your rear end normally end up in the front. Your mouth very smelly lah.
Old 09-03-2006, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
klang_kia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
Owners of most hotels and guesthouses you will visit in Thailand will know enough English to help you with most problems. However, if you turn up speaking a little Thai you are more likely to get a good price on a room.

Is there a hotel near here? (mee rong raem taew nee mai)

For a "me mai" question (have?) they will reply "me" for yes and "mai me" for no.

Where is a guesthouse? (ban pak yu tee nai)

Visit the Directions page for some useful replies.
Where is ... hotel? (rong raem ... yu tee nai)

In Thai, the word for "hotel" comes before the name of the hotel.

In the following conversations, A is the tourist and B is the hotel employee.

A: Do you have a room? (mee hong wang mai)

B: No, we are full. (hong dtem laew)

For a "me mai" question (have?) they will usually reply "me" for yes and "mai me" for no. The word "dtem" means full and is useful for you to know.

B: How many people? (mee gee khon)

A: Two people. (song khon )
*NUMBERS*
Zero soon
One nueng
Two song
Three sam
Four see
Five har
Six hok
Seven jed
Eight phed
Nine gao
Ten sib
Eleven sib et
Twelve sib song
Thirteen sib sam

B: How many nights? (gee khuen )

A: I think I will stay three nights. (khit wa sam khuen)

A: How much per night? (khuen la tao rai)

B: 200 baht. (song roi baht)

A: Can you make it cheaper? (lot noi dai mai)

B: No. (mai dai )

For a "dai mai" question (can you?) they will reply "dai" for yes or "mai dai" for no. For yes, they might just give you a new price.

A: Does it have air-conditioning? (mee air mai)

For "no" the reply is "mai me" and for "yes" the reply is "me". Notice that Thai people use the English word "air".

B: It has a fan. (mee dtae pat lom)

A: Can I see the room first? (khor du hong gorn dai mai)

B: Yes. (dai)

For "no" the reply is "mai dai".

A: Do you have another room? (mee hong auen mai)

B: No. (mai mee )

For "yes" the reply is "mee".

A: This room is good. (hong nee dee)

A: Can we change rooms? (plian hong dai mai)

For "no" the reply is "mai dai". For "yes" the reply is "dai".

A: What time is checkout? (check out gee mong)

Checkout is usually 12 o'clock. Visit the Telling the time page for more times.
Bro taurus,

Indeed all the thais language here is useful for me as im currently in Hatyai/ Songkhla.... thanks a million....
Old 09-03-2006, 02:04 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968
No last time we use plastic bags and then use rubber bands to tie. Comes in different sizes also.

Mai Hai... GTM, go and find your own toilet and do your business. What never come out from your rear end normally end up in the front. Your mouth very smelly lah.
Ma Hai... just remind u buy toys and candies for ur kids when we go there... Ma Hai... like that oso kena fark arr?
Old 09-03-2006, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by klang_kia
Bro taurus,

Indeed all the thais language here is useful for me as im currently in Hatyai/ Songkhla.... thanks a million....
Thai is a tonal language that is similar to Chinese and Vietnamese. As such, just by looking at the Romanized words [known as "transliteration"] is not sufficient enough to speak Thai! You need to hear Thai being spoken to grasp the tones assigned to each word. As for those who are Han Chinese, it is very much easier than those farangs in learning spoken Thai, more or less like another dialect.

I stronly recommend those who are interested to check out the spoken Thai words via this URL:
http://www.thai-language.com/dict/

Very helpful and many words being translated will carry an individual sound file to give you the exact pronunciations based on Standard Central Thai.

Enjoy.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 09-03-2006, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Learning Thai Language

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai
Thai is a tonal language that is similar to Chinese and Vietnamese. As such, just by looking at the Romanized words [known as "transliteration"] is not sufficient enough to speak Thai! You need to hear Thai being spoken to grasp the tones assigned to each
Quote:
word.
As for those who are Han Chinese, it is very much easier than those farangs in learning spoken Thai, more or less like another dialect.

I stronly recommend those who are interested to check out the spoken Thai words via this URL:

Very helpful and many words being translated will carry an individual sound file to give you the exact pronunciations based on Standard Central Thai.

Enjoy.
Since the wise Prof pomrakthai has said that "you need to hear Thai being spoken to grasp the tones assigned to each word", I strongly suggest that ALL learners of Thai language book puyings for 24-hours and practise speaking Thai to them - better still get married to a Thai girl !

Last edited by KatoeyLover69; 09-03-2006 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Correction of mistake
Old 09-03-2006, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thai is a tonal language that is similar to Chinese and Vietnamese. As such, just by looking at the Romanized words [known as "transliteration"] is not sufficient enough to speak Thai! You need to hear Thai being spoken to grasp the tones assigned to each word. As for those who are Han Chinese, it is very much easier than those farangs in learning spoken Thai, more or less like another dialect.

Enjoy.
Bro pomrakthai,

Really thanks on your kind advise..... actually try to speak a few word of thais but it seem like i need to twist my toungue abit..... anyway, appreciate your kind effort!
Old 09-03-2006, 06:44 PM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro taurus,

brudder K_K. try not to quote the whole post..if not BOSS will come and zap zap zap u...
Old 09-03-2006, 06:46 PM
Samster

yeah yeah..... sorry arrr..... accident didnt delete the whole quote....
Old 09-03-2006, 06:47 PM

Quote:

Enjoy.
this is a really GOOD LINK!!!!@@ now i can practise liao! thanx brudder PRT!!
Kho Khun Mak Krup!
Old 09-03-2006, 06:49 PM

Quote:
yeah yeah..... sorry arrr..... accident didnt delete the whole quote....
now can only pray BOSS not watching..
Old 09-03-2006, 08:15 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro pomrakthai,

Really thanks on your kind advise..... actually try to speak a few word of thais but it seem like i need to twist my toungue abit..... anyway, appreciate your kind effort!
You need to practise pronouncing them with the Thais especially with those puyings ! Learning the words is one thing, but knowing the nuances could be a greater challenge! Strive on.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 09-03-2006, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
this is a really GOOD LINK!!!!@@ now i can practise liao! thanx brudder PRT!!
Kho Khun Mak Krup!
My pleasure.

Mai phen rai khrap
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF: