The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2013, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 13
99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Bro Warpig,

Thanks for the advice,

But now the situation is I have engaged my lawyer. And my lawyer have pass the divorce paper to my wife lawyer. Now is to wait for them to appeal if they want.

Now I like to know that if my situation like that.
Having a low income but engage a lawyer myself.

The possibility of the claim will it be very high?
Do I have to still give her claim ( for her ) ?
About the flat, from the start, I have been paying installment of the flat, electrical, etc.. of the flat.
Do I have to pay a big sum of money to her to withdraw her name?

Please give me advice.

Because I heard from my friends that she claim alot from her ex husband. No matter her ex husband have a low income. I know that they got different situation. But the chance will it be higher or lower?

Bro Warpig,
Thanks again for giving me advice
Old 04-07-2013, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
FL Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFL Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: "Marriage/Divorce" - A Question Prior to Buying HDB Flat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Why get married in the 1st place? The modern women nowadays see marriage as a quick get rich investment and will not hestitate to proceed with divorce to get what she wants. Marriage nowadays is all about $ and cents.

The wise men will always stay single as there are more than enough pussies to outlast their entire lifespan.

FARK THE WOMEN'S CHARTER !
For those bros who are in the process of divorce, i understand yor pain in seeking custody for kids as well as the splitting of family assets hdb flat.

I m in yor shoes 2 yrs ago. The pussy woman charter law is one fucking lemon law to sg man. Unfair n injustice. My advice to those who want to contest for full control and custody of kids.. leave the kids to the ex.

Believe me. The heart pain will go away after a yr. U will be more free to concentrate on yor career n met a new woman of yor life without having to run home fetch yor kids. Ask yor parents to help in blah blah. Just fight for a SHARED CUSTODY and make sure in yor divorce agreeement.. all must be clear esp on when to see thr kids and when can bring for overseas. Lastly make sure tht there is a clause for no claiming of additional maintenance..

Settle it n go for yor new life. When a woman heart is changed.. no matter what.. u do. It is useless. So dont bother to renew tht love.

As for the flat..try not to get the lawyer involved cause if the lawyer would usually advice the woman to fight. So be humble.. sit down n talk to yor ex.. bros.. we just swollow our pride for 1 times but it can be a matter of few hundreds or thousands of savings into yor bank account after selling flats.

As for those who is hesitating in marrying.. opt for a marriage anullment with clauses so tht in the event both of u divorced.. no claims of assets or maintenance as long as the assets are under yor name.

Hope this helps
Old 04-07-2013, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL Lover View Post

As for those who is hesitating in marrying.. opt for a marriage anullment with clauses so tht in the event both of u divorced.. no claims of assets or maintenance as long as the assets are under yor name.

Hope this helps
Bro as you said the fucking woman charter was set up to make life a hell for men who wants to divorce their ex...so the above arrangement which you mentioned, I don't think it is admissible in our fucking cock...
Old 05-07-2013, 12:29 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL Lover View Post
You can draw up as many pre-nuptial agreements as you both wish but bear in mind that the Women's Charter takes precedence over any other agreements..... so it actually means your pre-nuptial agreements are useless in the eyes of the Singapore Family Court unless you take your divorce proceedings to another country that recognizes the agreements.
Old 05-07-2013, 12:31 AM
Samster (B)

WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99546 View Post
Bro Warpig,

Thanks for the advice,

But now the situation is I have engaged my lawyer. And my lawyer have pass the divorce paper to my wife lawyer. Now is to wait for them to appeal if they want.

Now I like to know that if my situation like that.
Having a low income but engage a lawyer myself.

The possibility of the claim will it be very high?
Do I have to still give her claim ( for her ) ?
About the flat, from the start, I have been paying installment of the flat, electrical, etc.. of the flat.
Do I have to pay a big sum of money to her to withdraw her name?

Please give me advice.

Because I heard from my friends that she claim alot from her ex husband. No matter her ex husband have a low income. I know that they got different situation. But the chance will it be higher or lower?

Bro Warpig,
Thanks again for giving me advice
Since you have already engaged a lawyer.... he is the person you should seek advice from....... make him work for his money.
Old 05-07-2013, 09:01 AM
Samster

FL Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFL Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Bro as you said the fucking woman charter was set up to make life a hell for men who wants to divorce their ex...so the above arrangement which you mentioned, I don't think it is admissible in our fucking cock...
Bro..its does. A few of my friends did it. And i had asked a,lawyer when i was doing my will... the annullment agreement is a legal document and if both parties agreed.. it overwrites the everything except the child maintenance and also the joint name asset.
Old 05-07-2013, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarPig View Post
You can draw up as many pre-nuptial agreements as you both wish but bear in mind that the Women's Charter takes precedence over any other agreements..... so it actually means your pre-nuptial agreements are useless in the eyes of the Singapore Family Court unless you take your divorce proceedings to another country that recognizes the agreements.
Hmm i remb a few year ago... there is a tv show tht talk abt this pre nuptial agreement.. the pre nuptial agreement is a legal document and in the eyes of te international law... it is consider valid

However when i asked a few lawyers.. it is subjective... depending on the case. But most of my friends had made one anyway... quite common nowadays. But whether if it is effective.. no harm making one right. U never know when u need to use it.

But seriously.. all of the bros here.. u still believe in marriage? To me i think marriage is just a waste of time. Just get a gf.. stay together but no legal ccommitment more safe...
Old 06-07-2013, 08:05 AM
Samster

99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

To Bro Warpig,

I engaged a lawyer but is female. This is second lawyer that I look for better than the first one.

The first lawyer really ridiculous. She straightaway tell me that ask me to pay a large sum of money to my ex. What for if I engaged her and I still have to my ex a large sum of money.

The second lawyer that is now that I engaged. She is angry because of my ex behavior so she helping me. Both is my friends introduced.

About the questions that I like to ask, hope u can give a advice because I want to have prepared that what I going to faced it.

Thanks Bro Warpig
Old 06-07-2013, 08:54 AM
Samster

To all Bros,

Hope u all can help me, give me a true and right advice/experience. Because of this questions, I have been not sleeping well. Please help me. Bros

Having a low income of me 1.6k monthly haven deduct CPF , if take back, about 2.1k included ot. But the ot is not standardize. I called the legal aid but they say I not passed due to the salary. No choice, I engaged my lawyer myself.

Can she still got her maintenance claim for herself after the child claim?

How high will it be if she got her maintenance claim?

She ( my ex ) is asking for another costs like her lawyer fee, etc..
Do I have to pay the lawyer fee for her?

I still want to visit my son. But now when I go visit my son, beforehand I will sms her that I like to visit my son later. When I reach her parents house, she say don let me enter the house. Is this right not to let me enter her house?

What do u feel that about visiting the son, let make it in reasonable or unreasonable time? Which want u will choose..

Hope all Bros can help me answer the questions. Because I have been not sleeping well many weeks. I afraid that I can't fork out so much money. Where to get so much money if every month I have to pay her maintenance claim and child claim.

Hope u all Bros can give me a true experience or correct answer.

Thanks to all Bros.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:49 AM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To all Bros,

Hope u all can help me, give me a true and right advice/experience. Because of this questions, I have been not sleeping well. Please help me. Bros

Having a low income of me 1.6k monthly haven deduct CPF , if take back, about 2.1k included ot. But the ot is not standardize. I called the legal aid but they say I not passed due to the salary. No choice, I engaged my lawyer myself.

Can she still got her maintenance claim for herself after the child claim?

How high will it be if she got her maintenance claim?

She ( my ex ) is asking for another costs like her lawyer fee, etc..
Do I have to pay the lawyer fee for her?

I still want to visit my son. But now when I go visit my son, beforehand I will sms her that I like to visit my son later. When I reach her parents house, she say don let me enter the house. Is this right not to let me enter her house?

What do u feel that about visiting the son, let make it in reasonable or unreasonable time? Which want u will choose..

Hope all Bros can help me answer the questions. Because I have been not sleeping well many weeks. I afraid that I can't fork out so much money. Where to get so much money if every month I have to pay her maintenance claim and child claim.

Hope u all Bros can give me a true experience or correct answer.

Thanks to all Bros.
Bro honestly from my experience, I can only say its hard to say for alimony/maintenance, there is no one size fit all rule for this. But what I learn is, the more documentary proof you give the court to make your case, the better you stand a chance ie bills, salary slip perhaps over the last year showing your pay is not constant and really depend on OT...the stupid fucking cock only see paper as proof whether its real or not...if the other side say you lying, the cock not going to bother about this cos it ups to them to proof this, so as long as you give lots of proof to substantiate your case.

As for your visitation, i think you can complain to cock about this cos in the eye of the fucking cock, children shouldn't suffer becos of parent divorce and no matter what you are the father of the child....not unless they cook up story to say you are abusive father then cock may deem it detrimental to have you have child access...
Old 08-07-2013, 02:57 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Bro honestly from my experience, I can only say its hard to say for alimony/maintenance, there is no one size fit all rule for this. But what I learn is, the more documentary proof you give the court to make your case, the better you stand a chance ie bills, salary slip perhaps over the last year showing your pay is not constant and really depend on OT...the stupid fucking cock only see paper as proof whether its real or not...if the other side say you lying, the cock not going to bother about this cos it ups to them to proof this, so as long as you give lots of proof to substantiate your case.
There are 2 parts to the divorce proceedings.
Part A - Divorce
Part B - Ancillary matters

You need to complete Part A before you can go to Part B..... and the weightage given to Part B is reliant on the outcome of Part A.

Eg. Judge rules that W is 70% at fault and was the cause of the breakdown in the marriage.... then in Part B the division will be 30/70 against W's favour.
Old 08-07-2013, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarPig View Post
There are 2 parts to the divorce proceedings.
Part A - Divorce
Part B - Ancillary matters

You need to complete Part A before you can go to Part B..... and the weightage given to Part B is reliant on the outcome of Part A.

Eg. Judge rules that W is 70% at fault and was the cause of the breakdown in the marriage.... then in Part B the division will be 30/70 against W's favour.
I thought in divorce there is no right or wrong party just that the couple has to separate owing to the reasons stated. As I was told even if the woman is a adulterous woman doesn't mean she will be a bad mother likewise for the father.
Old 08-07-2013, 04:59 PM
Samster

Thanks Bros Frankiestine and Warpig.

I got those proofs like my salary that is not every month getting back the same amount included ot. And I also got proofs that all along is I paying.. ex flat installment, electrical bills, etc..

As for child visitation, last time haven divorce, is everyday go see my child. But now is because don let me enter the house, so I not everyday go see him. Currently will be I sms her in advance, saying that want to visit my child tonight. Then have to wait for her reply, have to wait few hours or half a day to reply me back. And because she don let me enter the house, I have to wait outside for my child. And bring him out.

To me, maybe she is right not to let me enter her parents house. But now this is two person divorcing not the child. So is she making the child suffer?

Bros, please tell me what should I do now about the child? I can't have child access, because my parents passed away, no one to take care of child, and I have illness, anytime I will happen no matter where I am.

I just don want my child to suffer in this situation. Because I though still can like friend going out with my child together as what earlier I discuss with her. Like family gathering. I don want to drag my child in this situation. Let him feel like he still got a family, wait for him grow up, then he will understand.

Bros, please help me in my situation now. Please..

Thanks..
Old 14-07-2013, 10:20 PM
Samster

All Bros,

Can any Bros answer my question above? Please.. I waited for quite long but no Bros help me answer it.

Please help me.. Thanks.. Bros..
Old 19-07-2013, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks Bros Frankiestine and Warpig.

As for child visitation, last time haven divorce, is everyday go see my child. But now is because don let me enter the house, so I not everyday go see him. Currently will be I sms her in advance, saying that want to visit my child tonight. Then have to wait for her reply, have to wait few hours or half a day to reply me back. And because she don let me enter the house, I have to wait outside for my child. And bring him out.

Thanks..
Bro actually is your divorce already finalized? Didn't you spell out your terms regarding about child visitation? Like for me I have access to my daughter over the weekends and certain holidays ie first day CNY. But frankly all this means nothing now, once the kid grows up cos now I hardly see my daughter anymore as she is too busy with her studies in poly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1