The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-12-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
hoiseeker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

I had a nice time with Snooker of Club Friday. She's pretty good looking, comparable to her pictures, and her body was nice and slim. Her boobs were great too, natural and just the right size for me. Her BJ was amazing – she had great stamina and skill, put in 110%, and I had a great time. FL was also wet and super hot – her reactions really got me going. Her GFE was really good too; she was oriented to please, very chatty which I appreciated. All in all, she's definitely worth the price and I'd recommend her!
Old 21-12-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
dwarfwarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Nicha - RollyPolly

OKT: Quick and responsive. Clear instructions.
Face: 7/10 Not quite the same as photo, bit older but still pretty to look at. I appreciated that she had makeup on and hair smelled lovely.
Body: 8/10 Boobs are more B cup, w nice nips. Soft and natural, a plus!
BBBJ: 9/10 Good suction and technique, totally committed to make you feel graet, her hands and fingers roam all over the right areas to maximize arousal. Pussy: 9/10 Shaved and clean. Had amazing time pumping her doggy. Made all the right stereo effects and was really exciting.
FJ: 9/10 Experienced operator, moving easily between positions and taking initiative. Was open to trying everything I asked from her.
GFE: 10/10 Can speak good English and very bubbly and chatty. Great attitude and cuddled for the remaining time like a long time lover.
RTF: Highly recommended.
Old 21-12-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 11
Khai25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKhai25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First blood Honda Club Friday 21/12/22 12:00pm

Looks : Mature
Body : Sexy and nice assss
Boobs : Bigggg
Kissing : French like lovers
Catbath : Power
BBBJ : maybe because I’m bigger than average but she took it well.
Painting : Allow, clean shaven and no smell.
FJ : Experienced, can ride well and many positions.

Remarks (if any) : It’s her first time here according to her. She just come from Japan and her skin is dry but give time will be smooth. But no issue for me. She can converse in Japanese and basic English. Happy go lucky type of girl. Can take hard pounding. Will rtf her definitely to enjoy the boobies. ��
Old 21-12-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
footfetysh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Stable: Lust
Amazing session with Helen earlier on, skinny woman with smooth back. Never attempted AJ as im not a fan of it. Good at English and easy to converse with her.
Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10 no fats slim and slender
Boobs: 9/10 totally natural
BBBJ: 9/10 (she goes deep)
Painting: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 9/10 she talks and plays with you

Overall satisfying experience, thanks bro lust for the arrangement
Old 21-12-2022, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
alexalmighty90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Kimmy - Club Friday

The photos no joke. Kimmy very pretty in real person. Put on a little bit of weight as compared to the photos but still a really beautiful lady. Her body also very well maintained. This is really model superstar level girl. She can turn a SOP shower moment into a fun moment and helps break a lot of the ice and remove any awkwardness making me very comfortable. The BBBJ was decent. Got skill but not the WOW DRAGON WOW TIGER kind. Still it is a bbbj that I enjoyed and no complaints.

Now the highlight the FJ that the few FRs going crazy about. She really wild sex ride me like sex hungry. Her horniness really make the sex passionate hot and exciting. 10/10 BEST SEX I HAD EVER! Really must try to know!

RTF: No sure if I can make it. She leaving in a week or so. POWER GEM!

Thank you Bro CF for giving me this opportunity to bang such a power girl!
Old 21-12-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
lipsofangell is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=9...highlight=judy

Judy - Silk

Judy is really a demure type of girl. Really good and service oriented. Is friendly so if you are too can really have GFE type connection.

She can get horny if you know how to turn her on!

She is here to earn money to start her own buisness, so go and support her! Cannot go wrong.

Her pussy is tight beyond tight; I have an oversized tool but I also know good foreplay techniques so managed to get into her and get her to enjoy...but I cummed way faster than normal - havent had such a tight pussy in such a long time!
Old 21-12-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Kingfield deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Delay FR for Poppy from Mansion. (17/12/2022 1300hrs)

Poppy from Mansion

Gonna change my FR layout as I believe most bros here also TLDR.... 🙁

Stable responsiveness: 10/10 - Bros who book with him before will know

Looks like photo: 8-9/10 - So far the nearest to Mansion photo, less makeup/PS and abit blemish
Surface personality: 8/10 - feel like a ice queen, the dao dao kind.
No rush feel: 8-9/10 - things are done slowly maybe too early or havent wakeup fully (1pm)
Subtle services: N/A - dint feel any

Room: reasonable sized - Queen size bed, neat surprisingly even there is a bro before me at 10am
Service oriented: 7-8/10 - Shower together can still feel abit distance... (but later got change)

Looks (real person): 9/10 - take out the blemish she is good liaoz
Boobs (Visual): Big C Small D, small surgical scar below her neh - I ask her Doctor give or Mummy give, she say Doctor give
Body: 9/10 - 170cm tall, slim (not boney kind) still have meat to hug and feel, tattoo on her right shoulder back.
Pussy: Trimmed

- Finish shower, stand by bed side, we hug and kiss for quite a while
- A few moments later, she stop and point to her feet, then i know why.
- She is tip toe-ing while we are at it (I am 188cm tall), she tip toe until leg tired, we laughed
- I position her to kneel on the bed and we carry on.
Kissing: 8/10 - She has braces, so I feel she is shy in opening her mouth and kiss.
French: 7-8/10 - Like kissing, maybe she is shy, need to guide her with my tongue so that she will response with her's also.
Boobs (Feel): 7/10 - yes its big, enough for my C-cup hand, but know that its doctor give one and see the scar, abit sian 1/2.

- She kneel down on the bed and go south.
BBBJ: 8/10 - Maybe its due to the braces, or maybe she is green, like a shy girl doing BJ.
CFM look: N/A - I am standing on the floor, she is kneeling on bed BJ-ing, so dint give me the CFM look.

- As she speak little English, there is a miscom
- I signal that its my turn to eat abalone, she tot that I wanna bonk liao
- She tear the CD and I dint manage to stop her in time
- One thing is she auto wet, no need KY
Pussy: N/A - cant judge got smell or not

FJ: 8-9/10 - she started off grinding (which I like, maybe tall people likes grinding 1st)
Stereo: 8/10 - I think la, she is shy to moan loud lol

GFE: 7-8/10 - ice queen with a bit of shyness and dbl up with limited english so maybe GFE not so gao.

RTF: Maybe - I am more for natural boobs be it small or big, bros who likes C/D/E jugs can try.
Old 21-12-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Chcknbbq is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Alicia
Lust

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=9...ghlight=alicia

Face:
About an 80% match to her online photos - instantly recognisable. Alicia has a impish face with good facial structure.

Body:
Slim, but has a little softness in the abdominals which is accompanied by obvious hourglass figure

Boobs:
Visually, they are as big as advertised. They are probably a pair of solid Ds if 'compressed' (can't gauge breast size accurately yet).

BBBJ:
Alicia’s BBBJ was good overall, tongue swirling while my cock was in her mouth. she worked with an educated tongue when teasing my cock head, twirling the tip of her tongue the hole and giving the latter the occasional lick. I had to tell her to work my balls while blowing me.

FJ
9/10. Alicia’s pussy has clocked a bit of mileage, but still retains a pleasurable level of tightness. Expended my first shot with her riding cowgirl.
Old 21-12-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 7
Player101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPlayer101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Honda from clubfriday

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=912420

Service: Proactive and slutty, slurping with wet tongue and suction below rode, cannot tahan. Change 3 different position for first shot, was willing and did not mind despite took longer than usual for 1st shot.

Figure/Looks: Well maintain even though in 30, won't reject even if you compare to syt. (.) (.) best selling point, big juicy soft and shaking up and down while riding. Small nips also, cannot stop sucking and squeezing.

Old 21-12-2022, 05:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 10
sukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fresh FR for Prada from Gentlemen's Club, promised OKT bro on the FR as he was very nice to give me a last minute booking with Prada. Friendly bro with clear instructions.

Prada - Gentlemen's Club24
Looks: 9/10 More towards cute type and short hair. Open the door, I can instantly recognize her.
Body: 10/10 Okay hear me out, I gave 10 because busty petite is my type. Her body is slim and toned because she gyms quite a bit.
Boobs: 10/10 I rarely give 10 when I know it's not natural but hers feel exactly like natural. Perky and very soft tits, no sag. You almost can't tell it's enhanced. One of the best tits so far for me.
BBBJ: 8/10 Very hardworking with lots of slurp action. But I prefer slow sensual kind, hers fast action which some bros might like.
Kissing/French: I only asked for kissing.
Catbath: 9/10 It was short but she suddenly transition into a boob fuck, that one damn song la.
Boob fuck: 10/10 Short while but shiok.
FJ: 10/10 Very accommodating. She can CG very long and will know how to use/clamp her pussy well. She likes doggy a lot, my type too.
Location: Discreet, easy to find. The facilities are clean and proper too.
Shower: Shower together and it's not shared toilet, so won't bump into other bros.
GFE: It's more like FWB. She speaks really good English, no need translator. We chatted for a long time(she's a foodie) and I honestly enjoyed my time a lot with Prada.
RTF: Absolutely but she's going back soon. Pity because she'll be going overseas for some time to study and won't be back to SG again soon.

FR getting too long so I'll stop here.
Old 21-12-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 19
loathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to all

Rexi from LF

Pleasantly surprised to see her back in SG
Pricing is more acceptable this time

Location at the usual place, her room is smaller but was recently renovated, so is cleaner and better overall

Not gonna be long winded since quite a number of bros here already know her.

Looks: 8, close the pic of her with blonde hair, nice nose
Closeness to posted pic: 80%, not as fair in real life

Body: 8, very petite girl, nice perky butt, wide hips with shapely waist for u to grab in doggy

Boobs: 9, enhanced C but soft and she allow u to lick, suck and fondle all u want

BBBJ: 7, Deep throat no problem, just be gentle or let her control, I spoilt by dinky for BJ already so cannot compare

FJ: 8, all pattern also can, as I went late, she not as energetic as before. So i took the lead and pound her hard, cute moans as before

GFE: High, good massage with oil, can speak Chinese, English and Korean well. Whole session I was her oppa, teerak, baobei and darling hahaha

P.S
She dun allow photography, so google for Marin Hinata for reference, similar body shape and type, remind me of the old SA girl Jingle, who has a nice butt, just Rexi has bigger boobs.

Mannerism also similar, quite ting tong and playful.

She knows she is in Singapore for bros to book and bang, so she not shy about it
Old 21-12-2022, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
simpforyou is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Alicia from Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=9...ghlight=alicia

Looks: 9/10 seductive and sexy looking.

Body: 8.5/10 supermodel type, no tummy, with a meaty ass that felt great to doggy.

Boobs: 9/10 D’s to play with

BBBJ: 8.5/10 For a short while because I couldn't wait to pound her.

French 9/10: Responds enthusiastically when you french her

FJ: 10/10 Accommodating to many positions, fucked her in missionary, doggy, cowgirl and standing doggy. Solid service from her, good bonk.

GFE: 10/10 -Easily her best quality. So incredibly sweet and adorable. Basic level of english made communication easy.

RTF: Yes
Old 21-12-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
teletubbie288 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cherry - Seduction

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=9...ghlight=cherry

Looks: 9/10 Very similar to the pictures she's very pretty.

Body: 9/10 Overall good body not super slim but not fat as well, just don't expect a body like a top model but good enough for my taste.

Boobs: 8.5/10 B cup, size is okay for me.

French: 9/10 The moment you kiss her she'll automatically start Frenching, the hornier she is the better it gets.

BBBJ: 9.5/10 Good BBBJ with gentle touch, she even went down to my balls. Sloppy and wet

FJ: 9/10 She's a tight one, and likes a good bang. She's able to take hard bang as well. She'll tell you her favorite position if you asked her.

GFE: Had a great time with her, chatty as well no awkward moment.

RTF: Definitely a yes for me.
Old 21-12-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
flyingduck is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Vernice - Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=9...hlight=vernice

Looks: 9/10 fair syt with a pretty face.
Body: 8.5/10 slim body, slender and petite.
Boobs: 8/10 B cup, size just nice for her.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Like her speed control which varies and made me feel damn shiok
FJ: 9/10 Can do all positions i want and though her moans are soft her face is really damn cute when she hit orgasm.
Gfe: 10/10 always smiling and giggling like a teenager. Very nice to have her.
RTF: yes
Old 21-12-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 5
Bolt01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ice from H.O.T

OKT: top notch and fuzz free. Cfm booking within 3 mins. New stable with good gems worth supporting

LOCATION: Hotel in RLD. No check in required if u follow instructions to enter. Small hand towel give so BYOT

LOOKS: petite sized SYT with long (until her ass!) black hair. Typical Thai tan, looks like local uni minah student on the streets. Her photos dont do her justice, she looks better IRL. She is always smiling and is very bubbly. Has a great smile

BOOBS: B cup all natural, open to fondle and zhut zhut all you want.

FRENCH: like lover with tongue fight. Will not siam when u initiate

BJ: slow and sensual, no teeth feeling. Very comfortable. Hands free and slurpy

FJ: fully shaved and 1 line abalone. Open to painting and if u do it right, you will see her shiver, roll her eyes and moan in enjoyment. Tried 2 position, missionary and cowgirl. Both is good. Missionary can French her while pumping. Can also see her enjoyment expression and boobs jiggle. Her stamina for cowgirl is also quite good. Overall is accommodative and tight.

GFE: high, will cuddle and chit chat in btw shots. Her command of English is good so no comms breakdown

RETURN: Yes. But she left few 6 days till ORD. Must catch her before that
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1