The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2011, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
condorhero76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Dear Seniors,
Will be making my first trip to batam. Been hearing a lot about Queen, Dynasty 99, Berry Indah, Jingle Minda and Goldbird. Will be staying in Formosa hotel. Can anyone advise me if these fishtanks are within walking distance or do I had to take a taxi?
It will be appreciated if you can provide the directions. Are there free maps at the jetty or hotel that I can use to explore in batam. Many thanks to those who can advise me.
Old 03-01-2011, 03:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 16
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

Batam....Batam.....I miss the island liao. Next week must go back and have some fun there. Pak P U going to make an official trip to Batam?
Old 03-01-2011, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by condorhero76 View Post
Dear Seniors,
Will be making my first trip to batam. Been hearing a lot about Queen, Dynasty 99, Berry Indah, Jingle Minda and Goldbird. Will be staying in Formosa hotel. Can anyone advise me if these fishtanks are within walking distance or do I had to take a taxi?
It will be appreciated if you can provide the directions. Are there free maps at the jetty or hotel that I can use to explore in batam. Many thanks to those who can advise me.
If you stay in Formosa, you walk out of hotel, turn left is QUeens, and dynasty. New berlian massage is on the right side, row of shop house, beside the makan place.

Barry Indah is behind QUeens, another row of shop houses.

Indah2 is behind the hotel formosa, I mean the centre point mall, you can see femina.

all walking distance....

the rest is further away.... hope this helps

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 03-01-2011, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

if my cewek gives me very bad service
i will first warn her about it
if she still persist
i will take action
my heart is soft too
but i must understand that if i dont do that
ceweks in no time will be more encourage to do that in future
we all will not gain from it
my last tripped there about few years back
my friend cewek stole his money
i called her out after she returned to her bunk
she denied initially
i then told her i will complain to her boss
she finally admitted
she was very afraid then
since she admitted and apologised i forgive her
haha maybe we should punish her with gangbang
Old 03-01-2011, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
i then told her i will complain to her boss
she finally admitted
she was very afraid then
That is the beauty with mamasan or papasan... got problems can go back to settle with them.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 03-01-2011, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
That is the beauty with mamasan or papasan... got problems can go back to settle with them.
i am a very forgiven person
i will only resort it to the last
i will settle with the cewek first
Old 03-01-2011, 06:07 PM
Samster

dcyrusb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here's my 1st FR from virgin Batam trip. Set off at 11:30am to massage centers on New Year day, hoping that there will still be cewek for booking. Went to Golden Bird 1st, 10+ cewek but nothing good. Hop to Jungle, less than 5 ladies.
Bro acid_rxz tell me they are normally crowded with girls, must be holiday period.
Went to 82 after hopping a few more centers.
Settled for a young lady.

Name: Rina
Look: 5 (no make up)
Body: 6/10
Cup: B
FJ: 8/10
BJ: Never try
French: a lot
Finger: No
Paint: No
GFE:9 We kept chatting with quite limited English, Chinese and Malay.
DMG: 600rp

1st round: After bathing, hugged and kiss before checking out her boobs. A bit firm but real. Starts moaning when playing with nipples, tried to finger but she say can not. So went on to torture her breasts until I can not tahan due to her moaning. Capped and did missionary. She kept frenching and moaning throughout the session and I finally unloaded inside CD. Chit chat a lot after that with cuddles and kisses, like playing with young girl friend.

2nd round: After shopping, went back hotel for a nap and woke at 7pm. Started stroking her breasts to wake her up and fondled her from various positions. Still wanted to finger her, but couldn't get hands near the base.
Tortured her breasts more and she let out passionate cries like a horny cat.
Capped and she did cowgirl style. She's not good at control so i took over and pumped her for till she can not tahan and asked if I was on pills.
Spoiled mood, so asked her to get down from me. Laid down feeling sians but she teased me and my little bro like a naughty girl and soon the mood is back. Did her in missionary and unload.

3rd round: Woke up in the morning after cuddling the whole night. Woke her up with a morning kiss and washed up to begin 3rd round. After good amount of breast play, capped and proceed on missionary style. Decide to torture her more, so went to 5th gear and pumped her hard. She cried out very loudly and started kissing me like mad. Soon she got very wet and just moan like no tomorrow. Unloaded and she cuddled me and kissed me showing a pleased look.

Overall was a nice experience, can communicate and have the feeling of girl friend. And thanks to bro acid_rxz for showing me, a newbie around Batam.
Old 03-01-2011, 08:15 PM
Samster

condorhero76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks newyorker88. That is very helpful. What about gold bird? If it very far away?
Old 03-01-2011, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
i am a very forgiven person
i will only resort it to the last
i will settle with the cewek first
God Bless you
Old 03-01-2011, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldProbe View Post
On bed, I suck her boobs and fingering her, she keep reject me, after unload I learned from the senior here said "cut loss", then tips her 50k and ask her fxxk off. Bad experience..
Hmm…u learning fast ya…to “cut loss”. But its true. I for 1 wouldn’t want to sleep with such attitude cwk. And y should I bleed more. KNN, come dinner blanja her makan? Don’t know wat other surprises await me nite time. Its best NTL or sent her back. But me uncle oso bely soft hearted. Juz tell OKT I having headache. Need to rest alone. He will get the hint. No need refund.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikanbilis69 View Post
Bro, this open ticket the validity is for how long? 1 mth or 6 mths?
Only valid for 1 year. Currenly I am holding 2 tkts ..expire on 10 Dec 11.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
hmmm... $100 for 3 return tickets?
after adding 3 x $7 for jetty tax, it's $7+ cheaper than the usual wavemaster's $48.
can buy n keep if confirm no expiry date, in case wavemaster n penguin raise prices next time
Yes, $100 for 3 tickets. But initially u only paid $40 + $20..former being ur current trip to Btm and latter is for the 2nd tkt price. So the next 2 trips, u juz pay the tax i.e. $20 + $20 for ur 2nd n 3rd tkts. Abit complicated. But juz rem tis..for all 3 tkts u only incur $100. Save $20. Tax of $7 still apply and u pay at Skpg counter.

With the world economy picking up, prices of oil can only go up. And even if it goes down, KNN, those operator oso ti seow. Juz look at Indo Falcon, trip to TBK. They juz bring down 1 dollar…even when the prices of oil goes down!

Anyway, I have oreide did the calculation, the prices, distance and timing. Frankly not much difference. Jetty taxi fm HarbourBay to Nagoya cost RP40K. Jetty taxi fm Skpg to Nagoya cost RP60K, 2ways wld be RP120K. So at Skpg u pay RP120K @ $18 extra compared over at HarbourBay for 3 trips to Nagoya. So we only save $3 (jetty tax) + $2 = $5.00. In conclusion, we only save $5 nett and not $20. But I have to admit it’s a breeze indeed taking Pacific (waterfront ferries). Only took 45mins to reach Skpg. Ferry only half filled. Not packed like at Wavemaster ferries. When going back, it only took 15mins fm Island view to Skpg…cos teres no jam. Hmm….maybe if any bros got mistress over at Blakang Padang, definitely its an advantage to opt tis special promotion. Hehehe….
Old 03-01-2011, 09:12 PM
Samster

Slackerzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

I will be going on my 1st batam trip coming wkend. Would like to ask which hotel is near Sensari KTV? Can hotel be booked in Singapore or walk in booking? Also is it ok if not a single 1 of us can speak malay still make it there?

Also any bros can recommend any nice place to have lunch and seafood dinner?

Thanks in advance
Old 03-01-2011, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
NTL
NTL the most scary word indo gal heard when they try to enter sillypore..
This word cause GL lor.12 and 24 big downfall..
Old 03-01-2011, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
tohkee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

femina 958 i thought is closed down already??
anyone can update??
4 months never been to batam already due to busy work schedule
Old 03-01-2011, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
NTL the most scary word indo gal heard when they try to enter sillypore..
This word cause GL lor.12 and 24 big downfall..
Hahaha...u did ur reservist... u will know wat it means...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohkee View Post
femina 958 i thought is closed down already??
anyone can update??
4 months never been to batam already due to busy work schedule
Even Crown now convert to SPA. Hmm.....
Old 03-01-2011, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wala View Post
Batam....Batam.....I miss the island liao. Next week must go back and have some fun there. Pak P U going to make an official trip to Batam?
Guess the cat's out of the bag.

Yes Pak Prez will be making His 1st State visit to Batam for 2011.

The date is 9th Januari 2011.

Pak will be staying in the BWS

Any Mas care to join please PM Pak so we can organise something.

SlmT

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread