The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 17-12-2022, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ThePhemonz is Cool - loads of Potential
RTF session with Kelly(RP)

As usual, she's shy but willing to make the effort you make you feel comfortable throughout the session with her.

And her massage she provided is top service so should book an appointment to experience it and you won't be disappointed.

Definitely will RTF again before she goes back and I'm gonna missed her badly.

Thanks RP Bro for bringing such a beautiful and sweet lady. 🙏🙏
Old 17-12-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 999 / Power: 12
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Doing FR for Kimmy from Club Friday

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=911710

Have been lurking around Dome 1 for a while and decided to treat myself to to Kimmy to relief some build up stress.

The photo in this post is resembles her face the most.
She has put on some weight but she still her body is still very much desirable (will explain below).

Face: 8/10 - Resemble the picture. No blemishes and feel that I am not short-changed
Boobs: 8/10 - Like what others said, silicon made. But I am totally fine with it. I rated it high because no sag, nipples is nice (I don't like large areolas). And the size seems to be close to a C size.... I dunno, I am a noob when it comes to bra sizes
Body: 7.5/10 - I am a guy that likes slim body (Definition: stand up and sit down no tummy). Kimmy has no tummy when standing up, and some fats when she lifts her legs up when u are fucking her missionary
BBBJ: 8/10 - Good. takes initiative to suck straight after showering
FJ: 9/10 - holy shit.. this is where she shines xia. She is like what others said - behaves like a sex starved lady when she is high. Rode me like no tomorrow even though I cummed. Sadly, I didn't managed to make her cum... she says she takes a while to cum.

Overall: 8.5/10 - I would rate her as one of my top 5 bonks in 2022 in Singapore (bkk excluded hor...)

P.S. OKT if you see this, upgrade room please.... hahah... room is a bit too small with that sloping thing
Old 17-12-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 3
thispenzer is one of the Best!thispenzer is one of the Best!thispenzer is one of the Best!thispenzer is one of the Best!

Judy - SilkStocking

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=9...highlight=judy

Looks: Judy is cute and sexy, give off a very lovely vibes.

Body: slightly meaty but at the right spot, my type of sex body. Nice to cuddle size. Boobs okay, B cup.

Bbbj: hardworking and duration also long. Requested for a sloppy one and she tried her best giving me a deep throat.

Fj: like it how active and horny she is, never run out of energy kind. Can last with you whole night kind. Good skills and also accommodating. Service oriented, good session with her.

gfe: polite and friendly lady, like to chat with her.
Old 17-12-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Ashkenny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable 99babe
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=911650
Name Pru

Looks: 9.5 /10 cute n sweet looking
Boobs: 10 35c naturals swee
Body: 9.5 abit tummy fats
Bbbj: 9 hardworking
Fj: 9.5 accommodating
Gfe: 9.5 high but still ok can tell she is new
Cim: na
French: 8 light

Overall good exp. She was very nice and sweet
Old 17-12-2022, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 7
Player101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPlayer101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=911735?

Looks/Figure: 9/10
Great set of huge rack, D cup, pink nips & small aerola. Slight Thai tanned, her boobs are to die for with those slim body make it even bigger plus is not saggy or hard, very fit. Butt also not flat, her hip quite wide. She is in her 20s but her face look very mature, as to her skills in bed also. Figure won't loose out, one of the few good one available.

Attitude: 8/10
Proactive & doesn't complain about changing position, but if you shoot fast she may not be for you because once she starts to warm up, very hard to slow down and enjoy she just keeps wanting more. Cim she did it for me without asking.
Rtf: Yes unless got more D cupper appear
Old 17-12-2022, 07:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 18
FarEasterner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFarEasterner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Mali

Look: she put in effort to make up, looks like those girls you see in the clubs, she got a bit of overbite.

Body: Slim and no tummy, skin quite fair and a full back tattoo

Boobs: Enhanced C cup with visible scars underneath

Pussy: Cleanly shaved

She was drinking wine and vaping in the room throughout the session, quite refreshing to see a FL do that. Chose her primarily because of AJ, but she said scared pain and then quoted top up 100, I was like nevermind. Took her from the back both shots to admire her body art. Gave me a good massage in between shots. The vibes she gave was very friendly type but not the gfe type. Overall an enjoyable bonk, but unlikely to rtf cos there's too many options even within the stable.
Old 17-12-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 6
GreenieHulk is a glorious beacon of lightGreenieHulk is a glorious beacon of lightGreenieHulk is a glorious beacon of lightGreenieHulk is a glorious beacon of lightGreenieHulk is a glorious beacon of lightGreenieHulk is a glorious beacon of light

Cherry - Seduction

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=9...ghlight=cherry

Looks: 9/10 she is really good looking, photos and real life the same. WYSIWYG.
Body: 9/10 she is quite tall and slim. Long leg and slender body. B cup boobs, not big not small just nice for her.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 she is like sucking lollipop like that when she suck my cock. She continue non stop enjoy every inch of my cock. Sibei shiok.
FJ: 9/10 wild and horny lady in bed, gave me a good time. She knows how to pleasure a man. Good bonk with Cherry.
GFE: 10/10 able to keep up convo and polite. Keeps cuddling me when there is a chance.
RTF: ofc will
Old 17-12-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
milkshakeboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Rose - Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=9...highlight=rose

Looks
Cute and attractive, she has the chubby face and looks super cute.

Body
More to a meaty side, have meat at front and back. Big natural C cup plus meaty ass. Solid sexy figure.

BBBJ
She slowly tease my cock with her finger and tongue, making me lust for her even more. She then take it whole and go fast and deep, making me grabbing the bed sheet and enjoy the process.

FJ
Intense love making session with her, her pussy felt tight when enter in. Super wet and juicy already, no KY needed. Her sex drive is insane, seems like she can fuck all day non stop. Energy level super high and active. Service me to the max, very good sess with her.

GFE
Good attitude and also very polite

RTF
Yes please
Old 17-12-2022, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 4
Titopi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTitopi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR Rexi LTF

Thanks bro for the smooth and fuss free booking for Rexi
Make my weekend great with Rexi removing the stress

Hotel is good with discreet access

Looks 10/10 very chio thai girl look that i like

Body 10/10 petite size and got all the sexy curves, thai tan smooth skin

Boobs 9/10 one point off for enhanced but nice to hold. Most important the tits are right sized n standing up for sucking

GFE 9/10 she so fun to chat with in any topic and when she start the steamy actions her mood is so shiok to watch

BBBJ very shiok and wet and hard working. Quite skillful n got nice suction sound

FJ she worked very hard to please my lil bro till i squirt onto her body.

RtF surely can return type!

She gave me a strong back massage too
Old 17-12-2022, 07:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
MiloLimau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=...highlight=rose

Today very tired, so just ask OKT to random choose for me.

OKT was responsive and fast. Thank you bro.

Rose from LUST365

Looks: 7.5/10

Body: 7.5/10

BBBJ: 11/10 One of the best I had in awhile!

FJ: 8/10, she rode me without complain is only I really tired today. Doggy was quite a nice view for me too.

GFE: 10/10, communication abit problem because her english very limited. But overall treat you like your girlfriend.

RTF: Uncle prefer random surprise box, but will consider because of her bubbly character and superb BBBJ. GFE & BBBJ make up for her physiques, those prefer service, she is the one not to miss.
Old 17-12-2022, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
autosongkran is one of the Best!autosongkran is one of the Best!autosongkran is one of the Best!autosongkran is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humbler View Post
Seeing that 2022 about to end.
Here are the list of FL tier memorable to me.

AutoSongkran go one all good fuck bcos all auto wet
Always tio Rape
I dun remember FL but many alway pm me let
Have this Ang Pai everyday also want video chat to songkran

I think some bro will know is who. Keep ask me go mate her.
Wah so many to mate where have time sia
Any bro with same problem can PM me to share
Very 苦命!
This Character is a super charming guy
who has cause the Victoria Secret Fashion show to stop
All VS models just want to be AutoSongKran CumBucket
Old 17-12-2022, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 14
ALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud of

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php...6#post21875446

FR for Meen - (Loveaffair)

Booking was easy and instructions were clear. Once I saw Meen, I knew that my choice was right.

She looks pleasant, body is slim with right proportions, got the right curves. Although her English is not that good, she tries her best to please you and accommodate.

After the shower, she will put you in a good mood and stroke you sensually. Soon after, she went for BBBJ, it was enjoyable, the wet suck feeling.

FJ was great, she accommodate to all my positions I requested. Hardworking lady. Overall very good experience. She got the GND thai girlfriend type, worth it if you’re into intimacy.

Left a happy man.
Old 17-12-2022, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Does anyone know who provide soapy/Nuru service?
Old 17-12-2022, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
Grindslave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Humbler;21906880]Seeing that 2022 about to end.
Here are the list of FL tier memorable to me.

Bro. This tier list solid sia. Like those tier list for fighting game characters...but in FL format. lol.
Felicia and Victoria are definitely fall under S tier.
Old 17-12-2022, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Xmerlioncat39 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jenny from LOVEAFFAIR
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=2...6#post21872106

Body : 8/10
Face : About the same maybe 20% disc
BBBJ : 9/10
FJ : 9/10 She was tight.gave her in missionary and pump my load.
AJ : 8.5/10 Tight was well
GFE : 8/10
RTF : Yes!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1