The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-12-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 19
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Mansion - Poppy

Poppy is a good bonk. She's probably the fairest Thai I've ever bonked. She's quite tall too. Around 1.71?

Boobs are enhanced, a little scarring underneath. With the enhanced assets, fair skin, short hair, and her overall slim frame, she look like Eimi Fukada.

Her shower service was very attentive. No bbbj in shower but all the raba2 no problem.

Bed service is where she stands out. I am not the young stallion i used to be. I need more attention before my weapon is fit for use. And she was very hardworking. Lavish a lot of attention with her mouth, hands and everything she had to start my engine.

Her effort made that first shot super enjoyable and i had an explosive end.

Okt - fast response, no nonsense.
My only slight complaint is venue. Room itself is ok. But getting to the room can be a bit tricky.

Short comment - I've lost faith in dome 1 for awhile now. I've posted elsewhere that i feel nowadays a lot of quantity but little quality. This was my first time trying Mansion stable. What attracted me was Poppy's picture.

But if all of mansion's girls are this hardworking, I'll happily become their regular customer. I don't go bonking that often so it's good to know i have a reliable service provider.
Old 15-12-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Sbfericsbf is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Mansion - Poppy

Looks: similar to photos, just need to discount for filter. Same pretty lady that will make you do a double take
Body: slim body with smooth fair skin and no tummy fats.
Boobs: enhanced Cs that are soft to touch
BBBJ: slow and sensual. Takes her time to slowly savour your stick
French: yes, she initiates from the start and even when you change to missionary.
FJ: tight and wet with no need for KY. Tried doggy and missionary and surrendered before doing cowgirl. Her moans are 💯
Painting: yes, seeing her body quivers as i paint turned me on
GFE: 100% the best i have ever had, no massage but cuddled after the deed

Overall i dare say this is the best i have had in my limited time exploring dome 1. From the start it was 100% GFE (which i personally enjoy) as she showered you slowly and cleaned you (the nice big dry towels was a big plus for the entire experience). Starting frenching before we go onto the bed and she gently guided me down before doing some catbath followed by the BBBJ. Decided to paint her before capping on and the rest is history. The cuddle at the end of the deed was instrumental in making this feel non-commercial which i enjoyed thoroughly. (I think the rainy morning made it feel extra comfortable as i dozed in and out of sleep).

Thank you bro for bringing in this gem! Would definitely RTF and recommend all bros to try if you have the time!
Old 15-12-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
clashofclan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayati605 View Post
Typically....

Account is rather new (few months)
Account has limited postings (10-15)
Account has limited reputation points

I know this is valid for many accounts but it's just the start...

FR is always positive
FR always uses ratings (9/10 or more) and never goes into detail
FR style is always similar (I mean it's probably the same guy writing many fake FR. How many variations can you come up with)

Still this is valid for many FR

But if you read this thread daily you will notice the pattern

For me the biggest give away is that it is always the same set of stables. Won't mention them because my post will be deleted immediately. There are 3-4 sister stables and the fake FR are always for these 3-4 stables. If you check the posts of these posters you'll see they ONLY give FR for always the exact same 3-4 stables and nothing else. And all FR are very positive. So by now I recognise the pattern and I skip through all those fake FR. In my opinion 90% of fake FR come from the same set of stables. Other stables less fake FR but some use other tricks. Mainly photoshop or pictures from few years ago. But there are a few genuine stables with accurate and up to date pictures and no fake FR. Go look and find
These are obvious ones. Real deal is to tell f fr from high power account. You can do case study of SingleAA's fr. He wrote for okt for money and promot unpopular ones. He were exposed early by one of bro.

Last edited by clashofclan; 15-12-2022 at 03:01 PM.
Old 15-12-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Bangbro92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: Rollypolly
Girl: Pimpim

Look: 9/10, sweet cute girl next door (light makeup)
Body: 9/10, natural C cup and meat on the ass
Gfe: 9/10, very attentive, friendly and chatty
Catbath: 9/10, aggressive and clean from neck to bottom
Sex: 8/10, accommodating except no doggy cause she said mine too big
Massage: 10/10, lady used to be a masseur. Can really massage well.

RTF: for sure 120/1 and 160/2 is a steal. Plus returning customers can get a $10 discount.
Old 15-12-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 3
Humbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayati605 View Post
Typically....

Account is rather new (few months)
Account has limited postings (10-15)
Account has limited reputation points
Lol. On one hand when people get zapped we would say points don’t matter but yet when we ask about fake fr, we’ll take points into consideration. Very Contradicting.
Old 15-12-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Hoe2016 is Cool - loads of Potential

Fr for Gentlemenclub
Amelia
OKT : 9/10 responses
Looks : 8/10 petty , abit milf look
Body : 9 /10 smooth, slim
BBBJ : 10/10 longer, a lot DT
FJ : 9/10 enjoy
Service : 9/10 hard working type .
Rtf: maybe other first
Old 15-12-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
ultraboyz is one of the Best!ultraboyz is one of the Best!ultraboyz is one of the Best!ultraboyz is one of the Best!

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=911050

FR: Rose - FF

Looks: very pretty and sexy.

Body: slim and figure sexy body

Boobs: not too big or small suits her alot.

Frenching: stroking while frenching, very passionate like own gf.

Bbbj: : She took it slow and sensual, licking my balls area and giving DT. She give me a sultry look when performing this deed. She is experienced in this!

Painting: No weird smell.

Fj: Deep and heavy pounding. Didn’t last long because it was soooo good. Missionary and prone position.

GFE: loves to hug and never a time watcher

RTF: definitely yes.

Old 15-12-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 11
adelaide is one of the Best!adelaide is one of the Best!adelaide is one of the Best!

Denise

Looks :7/10 Still consider beautiful with make up. You know its her from looking at her photos. Not as white. Look Mid 20s

Boobs: 8/10 Natural small boobs

GFE: 10/10 very eager to please. very high GFE

Frenching: 7/10 Need to initiate. But once you start she will comply , grab and stroke. Like gf la , slowly progress.

BLOWJOB: 910 Very intense. The eye contact power. I think she is really good at switching speed when sucking cock while giving you foxy eyes at the same time. Okay to deepthroat.

FJ: 10/10 Very enthu wet rider ! Not mechanical at all , hardworking plus pro in adding sexy dirty talk to enhance the mood. She will grind and grind and grind the shit out of you, pull your hand up to touch her boobs and nips. No need KY. Change positions before ending with her riding me again. Good for bros who like to feel serviced.

Overall : Friendly with a smiley face, very attentive and accommodating

Thanks bro SK
Old 15-12-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
johnsonsimWJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=909989
Milky
Looks: Cute girl
Body: meat on right places, like squeezing them
Boobs: normal cup size
Pussy: tight and shaved wet and nice
Frenching: passionate and wild
BBBJ: Hard worker, spends quite a bit of time licking my balls and not just the rod, alternating between the two.
FJ: wild and active in bed, accommodating and eager to please. Good session with her.
RTF: High chance.
Old 15-12-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
jamespatterson is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Meimei - Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=9...ghlight=meimei

Looks: 8/10
About 90% similarity. She does have a korean look

Body: 9/10
Boobs B+ C Natural with smooth skin,

GFE : 10/10
straight forward, confident, likes to chat, sexy and happy.

Frenching: 8.5/10
very passionate like gf like that

BBBJ: 10/10
Didn’t disappoint me at all. Her tongue fu is very professional. Twisting, Twirling, Sucking, Tugging, Rubbing, Blowing, Nibbling she did it all. It was damn good i’ll say

FJ: 9/10
It was fantastic as her pussy is tight and slippery. I doggy, froggy, sideway, missionary and during heads down ass up position
Old 15-12-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
tanshiro is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=9...highlight=kiwi

Kiwi - Seduction

looks: gorgeous, exactly similar to her photos, just maybe slightly mature. which I like, don’t need to feel like pedophile if fuck too young girl. lol….

body: has a nice petite body extra busty, and boobilicious. I am a big tits lover

frenching: can allowed, she didn’t resist me, and gave me lots of tongue.

bbbj: she got endurance for it. She blew me for like 15 minutes. gives me a hella lot of of a time trying not to cum. it was tough I swear

fj: she isnt shy about her emotions and she did moan quite loud until the other room hear us. I was going at her in top speed for good 10 mins in this position until she came clenching the bed sheet
Old 15-12-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 3
autosongkran is one of the Best!autosongkran is one of the Best!autosongkran is one of the Best!autosongkran is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humbler View Post
Lol. On one hand when people get zapped we would say points don’t matter but yet when we ask about fake fr, we’ll take points into consideration. Very Contradicting.
points very important when FR one!

Me points low although all chicks see liao autosongkran also tio zap
This Character is a super charming guy
who has cause the Victoria Secret Fashion show to stop
All VS models just want to be AutoSongKran CumBucket
Old 15-12-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 8
lockock is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlockock is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Minnie

Looks: Sweet look, young type with long hair with sharp features

Body: nice curve sexy, petite and slim with great ass.

Boobs: big neh neh with sensitive nipples and firm to touch.

Catbath: Licked my face, neck, nipps, chest, abs, thighs and 2IC. Used tongue and boobs to rub all over. Shiok!

BBBJ: Spent more than 5 mins here. Good suction with tongue action. Looks at you during BBBJ. Instant hard on.

FJ: Wet and tight! Did so many positions till lost count. Very accommodating and willing to let me try many positions. Soft moans when high and very hardworking to please. Released in missionary for both shots.

GFE: I like her soft spoken and demure nature best. (my kind of girl). Can speak little english. Treat me like BF.

RTF: YES!! Already planning on next visit.

Overall Service & Experience: I would give 95/100 Cant wait to see her again...

Treat her well and I'm sure she will treat all bros very good.

Gem not to be missed.

Don't miss out on this opportunity!

Thanks SK for arrangement.
Old 15-12-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4316 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Rtf Wawa fr LF,

An SOP for me with Wawa, since I vibe so well with this cutie...

She told me customer say the pics I posted of her look very fat...

I say of cos lah... u ask me to hold ur phone to snap selfie in 1 hand, while my other hand hold my own camera to snap... how to get good photos??

As usual, I got my fun with this cute ting tong gal... this time with nuru gel...

below few more updated photos...

Old 15-12-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JJayC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=910959

As promised bro, this is FR for Patty

Stable: Poison
Girl: Patty

Booked Patty yesterday on a rainy morning. Its my long awaited comeback bonk after retiring from this scene many years ago. Happened to chance upon this girl and timing suits me just right.

Location wise is alright for foot soldier like me, L area. Followed some simple instructions and made my way up to the room.

Patty is a shy girl hiding behind the door. From her pic she looks like those cold, ice princess type, but in reality she is very bubbly and chatty and have this mesmerizing smile.

I wont go into details on actions because our experiences may differ but want to share some highlights.

Highlights

Boobs: Enhanced but soft to the hands. This is the best for boob lovers like me. I can lick away and feast on these headlights for all I want.

BBBJ: She did cat bath and lick her way down, then I felt strangely shiok sensation when she hungrily sucked on my rod. She has a tongue piercing! Never experienced this before, very addictive sensation!

FJ: Super tight. Cannot last long with her cowgirl, both visually and physically too stimulating.

Service: She is attentive and ensures I enjoy every minute of my session. She shared that there isnÂ’t many bookings for her, which is weird because for a gem like her at this price, it is really a steal. Lucky me!

Anyways, she will be here for another week only. Bros pls do support her!

Cheers
Oldman J
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1