The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-08-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Ok la once in a while to help out a bro. Im sure all of us has tio GT in one form or another over the years.
Exactly coz some of us (myself included) in his predicament before hence need to be CURT so that hopefully he can wake up and don't follow our path last time 😉
Old 27-08-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Point (1) DEFINITELY will weed out those fishing for carrots🥕

Point (2) only work on the lazier fishers. Some ML even after made clear that married n with KIDS, they tell you they don't mind be 小三

Point (3) actually doesn't matter. $$ is everything if they are just fishing 🎣
Point 2 really depends on their logic and perspective.. i will usually keep my relationship status to myself, even if they ask, i will not give a straight answer, i will reply with a question in a jokong manner, such as "why? U want to be my gf? Haha!"

Be careful, times are bad, there are all sorts of crazy in the market and everyone wants the same thing... money!

Retired Fappy Hippo
Old 27-08-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mvpscott View Post
No. Been cheonging this scene for a few yrs. But first time meeting a ML that has given me such unusual treatment compared to the rest
Most of the old bird cheongsters will know that its a KC trap. We have been in similar sitations before and all i can say that is u are NOT THE ONLY ONE that is receiving the same good treatment from her. Stop looking for her and move on. Some MLs are very frank with me and shared with me that they are looking for a Singaporean who can help them to get PR to stay here for long.
Old 27-08-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 13
firerock1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfirerock1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Anyone managed book Bella? Heard she went back china
Old 27-08-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Chipping in my two cents, I think without the text at the end.
All in all is quite normal banter during a session...
With the text then it does seems Abit KC
Old 27-08-2020, 04:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No. Been cheonging this scene for a few yrs. But first time meeting a ML that has given me such unusual treatment compared to the rest
Don't think so much..

Desperate times call for desperate measures, especially during this difficult period..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 27-08-2020, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Don't think so much..

Desperate times call for desperate measures, especially during this difficult period..
Where got difficult period. Now is boom time for them.
Old 27-08-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Boom can boom for how long.. People will want to tighten their wallets now..

Wind is getting stronger.. The question mark will always be there till a vaccine is found..

Old 27-08-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
General economy no good, in sg in china also, plus they had or will have periods of downtime due to covid19. So now business good but its not something that is gonna keep up in the mid term even. So they will want to secure as much as possible now
Old 27-08-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Mvpscott is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
To the ML, if they can find someone who can pay their rent, partially or totally, shower with presents and cash, then it is worth their effort. Else they might be aiming for that citizenship if they have a further goal.

No such thing as free lunch bro. You will have to pay one way or another. Keep it transactional and at best a couple of free fucks. It will come back to bite you one no matter how "lucky" you think you get.
Yeah I prefer to keep it transactional. Don't really care for free fuck. Thanks for your advice
Old 27-08-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

lol bro you shouldn't be so descriptive she easily can ID you if she know the forum. Even you don't take up the offer they will very happily earn your $110 or whatever you are paying no worries continue visiting her. You can build on this topic and have some fun as well knowing at least she has ok impression of you, but if she overpower you every session with this and you can't handle then have to stop visiting cause its not fun anymore. Them looking for some shelter during windy period is to be expected.

Quote:
Old 27-08-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

End of the day, you don't fall for someone within 2 meets, unless got exceptional physical attributes like looks & money, lots of it.

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 27-08-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
End of the day, you don't fall for someone within 2 meets, unless got exceptional physical attributes like looks & money, lots of it.
For us is lust at first sight..

For them is $$ at first sight..

Old 27-08-2020, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post

And in this case.. 2 hrs to be exact..plus whatever extra time she let him hang around.

Situations like this I kinda feel having an OC helps. Coz we know we can't play too big..end of the day is just to satisfy our lusty needs but have to go home face reality. Singles likely more prone to go deeper, not cos less experienced with gals but less red tape to consider.
Old 27-08-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I feel like I'm being KC by a ML. Long story short - 2nd time visiting her today, finished the deed and she proceeded to massage me. We TCSS during the massage. During the TCSS I briefly remarked that her place is huge and if she's staying alone or with others, she say alone and stated that I can stay with her if I want. I then told her how is she going to fetch customers with me being here. She say I can spend the night here after she's done with her work. I assumed she's joking and told her if she wish there will be a long Q of guys waiting to fill this spot. She then say "as if, you also don't want to". I stayed quiet for awhile before telling her that she's good at cracking jokes to which she replied "You think I'm joking?". I changed topic afterwards. After awhile I tried to leave as I don't want to hold her up and my time is up soon. She refused to let me go and tell me to lie down and rest more while she continue massaging me and say that it's fine as her next customer is quite some time later. Shortly after she tried to get me to go for round 2. But I was too drained up from the first shot so I rejected. Overall my session exceeded by 20 mins when I left. 2 hrs later she messaged me "Are you home? Thanks for today! Miss you" with a fly kiss emoticon too.

Need advice from bros, not sure how to handle this situation. I would love to visit her again but purely as a customer. Nothing more.

Thanks in advance
Ah, similar has happened to me before was pretty vulnerable then after a bad break up.But that said, my response was "im a hurt guy and i don't think you should bear the price of being with someone damaged" guess what happened...super gfe gao gao, but just friends when rtm. Say that i speak the truth etc...not Andy Lau..not loaded maybe just blessed with words
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1