The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2014, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10100 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Bro dyelook..jai yen yen...
Bro shylook also never bring to Supchuen to look see look see....and never intro those juicy mei mei to me too
Return +11
Old 25-11-2014, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
Return +11
Thanks bro
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 26-11-2014, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
evolution2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

saturday nite go there, after find a girl go upstair,no seat available after down to cafe, so i joint one table with malay guy, during the chit chat with them, one of them told me he just find a china girl with rm50, i surprise that this girl offered me b4 rm100, according to the malay guy, the service this girl offer to him is same with chisese customers. what the hell?
Old 26-11-2014, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9635 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro dyelook..jai yen yen...
Bro shylook also never bring to Supchuen to look see look see....and never intro those juicy mei mei to me too
haha... we old man young stud no like walking together with de lah...
Old 26-11-2014, 01:32 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
haha... we old man young stud no like walking together with de lah...
Yaloh...I sometimes find it difficult to climb the ACE escalator (is it an escalator or a permanent stairway??) liao...old oledi mah...
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 26-11-2014, 01:53 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yaloh...I sometimes find it difficult to climb the ACE escalator (is it an escalator or a permanent stairway??) liao...old oledi mah...
going up Ace staircase no problem for you lah, bro..
you got mei mei bodymaids to push your buttock and pull your stick to guide you up de...
Old 26-11-2014, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolution2006 View Post
saturday nite go there, after find a girl go upstair,no seat available after down to cafe, so i joint one table with malay guy, during the chit chat with them, one of them told me he just find a china girl with rm50, i surprise that this girl offered me b4 rm100, according to the malay guy, the service this girl offer to him is same with chinese customers. what the hell?
Next time ask the NL fellow to place the order for you and pay on your behalf first. Then you can save half lor.
You must only speak English or Malay pretend you dunno Chinese lor.
KEKEKE
Old 26-11-2014, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Next time ask the NL fellow to place the order for you and pay on your behalf first. Then you can save half lor.
KEKEKE
Dun believe that NL man .....we China apek usually travel Business Class one. Some mei-mei told me that they have 2 tiers of services ..like Economy Class and Business Class. If you pay RM 100, you get blow-jobs, pampering, open bra and completely naked, they bathe you and the session may last longer. If you pay RM 60 (off-season will be RM 50) you get them strip bottom and panties, open legs and asked you to do-it without any foreplay, no open bra, no BBBJ no talk-talk, you bathe yourself .....just like you pay full Economy Class full fare you get to tarvel Business Class loh.

If you pay RM 100 and get Economy Class service, then it is called "flip car" and post that mei-mei's name in this forum to let other brothers know. We have one group here that exchange intelligence and ban those flip cars amongst group members.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 26-11-2014, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
going up Ace staircase no problem for you lah, bro..
you got mei mei bodymaids to push your buttock and pull your stick to guide you up de...
Aiseh..those were the days. Now my mei-mei playmates have all gone back to Tong San ...the existing mei-mei don't even pull my shirt ...where got do lucky as bro shylook and meso
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 26-11-2014, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Aiseh..those were the days. Now my mei-mei playmates have all gone back to Tong San ...the existing mei-mei don't even pull my shirt ...where got do lucky as bro shylook and meso
haha... youngster hunks...
looks like we apek really kena Balik Tong San liao...
Old 26-11-2014, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
KEKEKE
bro sengseng... i also no speak mandarin lah.. but ages ago Lamboghini charge me rm120...
Old 27-11-2014, 05:18 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
BobBlobfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Some mei-mei told me that they have 2 tiers of services ..like Economy Class and Business Class. If you pay RM 100, you get blow-jobs, pampering, open bra and completely naked, they bathe you and the session may last longer. If you pay RM 60 (off-season will be RM 50) you get them strip bottom and panties, open legs and asked you to do-it without any foreplay, no open bra, no BBBJ no talk-talk, you bathe yourself.
Maybe the whole Economy/Business class business is the case of Chinese mongers going with PRC girls, and holds true for you folks.

However, not being Chinese, in all my years of whoring in various venues and nationalities, I found there is no correlation between the payment amount and level of service within the same venue (with a given going rate and customary service expectations).

You'll get exactly the same thing for the lowest rate that the girl is willing to go for (50RM-80RM at Ace), as for double the rate. Most whores don't have much of a work ethic, and do have a habit of saying what you want to hear, especially if it justifies a higher price (like that Business class mumbo-jumbo). If they're inclined to flip you, they'll flip you, regardless of what you're paying. If they want to be nice, they'll be nice for the going rate.

In some venues, girls *might* be nicer to you if you pay 3 times or more the going rate (seeing long-term potential), but this is not a rule, and surely not applicable to ACE where high turnover is the game, not snagging the quality customer/sponsor.

Between the flip-cars (common at ACE) and the free-business-class-upgrades (happens too), I'd say the whole pay-double-to-avoid-crappy-attitude is a delusion.

One exception is if you pay after the deed, that usually improves the service... but if they let you do it, it's already an indication they're unlikely to flip.
Old 27-11-2014, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBlobfish View Post
Maybe the whole Economy/Business class business is the case of Chinese mongers going with PRC girls, and holds true for you folks.

However, not being Chinese, in all my years of whoring in various venues and nationalities, I found there is no correlation between the payment amount and level of service within the same venue (with a given going rate and customary service expectations).

You'll get exactly the same thing for the lowest rate that the girl is willing to go for (50RM-80RM at Ace), as for double the rate. Most whores don't have much of a work ethic, and do have a habit of saying what you want to hear, especially if it justifies a higher price (like that Business class mumbo-jumbo). If they're inclined to flip you, they'll flip you, regardless of what you're paying. If they want to be nice, they'll be nice for the going rate.

In some venues, girls *might* be nicer to you if you pay 3 times or more the going rate (seeing long-term potential), but this is not a rule, and surely not applicable to ACE where high turnover is the game, not snagging the quality customer/sponsor.

Between the flip-cars (common at ACE) and the free-business-class-upgrades (happens too), I'd say the whole pay-double-to-avoid-crappy-attitude is a delusion.

One exception is if you pay after the deed, that usually improves the service... but if they let you do it, it's already an indication they're unlikely to flip.
well said, bro...
Old 27-11-2014, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
bro sengseng... i also no speak mandarin lah.. but ages ago Lamboghini charge me rm120...
Aiyah! You wanna drive a Lambo sure price different ma?
When you rent a car , prices also depends on the model, maker and cc ma.

Like eating Baoyi , got 1 slit bao, 2 head Bao, 4 head bao, 6 head bao, pei yan bao and also got one type call sek ng bao.
To me reasonable pricing + Chemistry is enuf for me cos me; a poor chemist ma.

Out of 25 types of Chicken Rice; I wonder how many have you tried.

More>>>Types of Chicken Rice
http://prostitution.procon.org/view....stionID=000096
Old 27-11-2014, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBlobfish View Post

You may have some valid points there, but as it is a well known fact that "customer satisfaction" is a very subjective issue as "one man's meat is another man's poison" as the saying goes.

I was talking about the norm rather than the exception. It entirely pure luck when patronizing unacquainted sex workers in ACE. Thus, it is better to heed some generalizations than to venture into the unknown unprepared. We are prone to fall for advertizing gimmicks which are universally applied by those mei-mei's (eg. when they accost you, they will always declare that they provide the best service, no rushing job, if no total satisfaction, don't pay) Do you dare not to pay even if they flip your car? I wondered who would be the surviving hero........
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1