The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-04-2015, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Her location is not favorable. Especially beside the famous eatery .

I haven't get to try her due to the location

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Fiona massage + FJ 漂亮甜美的大奶美少女 - 桑拿一条龙服务

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=498378

Age: 23?? Height: 1.62m Weight: 48kg Boobs: 36’C’ (100% Natural)

Seriously, she can massage well.
Teasing started while I was undressing, offer to bathe together but I turned her down. Back in the room, massage started with her only in a towel which I conveniently pull off. Very soon it turns to boobs massage with lotsa catbath along the way. Boobsfuck was good too but I didn’t came, so she went down on me all the way till the last drop – YY style. After wash up, continue the massage till time is up, and offer to bathe me again. Very service oriented – she got a list of service from her menu for you to choose, just let her know what you want.

She got a bit of this Eurasian look, not far from photo. Pleasant looking about early 30’s.
Body is fair and smooth, on the chubby side, a bit loose. Nice boobs for BM/BF. I think C-cup is right.

Cons: The previous bro open the gate for me and I have to open the gate for the next bro.
The Apartment is quite old but room is still acceptable, used to visit Domo here.
Old 12-04-2015, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
ppang3828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yu Er : http://www.rdotpost.com/post/name/-n...-bm-jg-hdly-hj

Managed to get a 90 minutes session with this new ML.

Looks about 82%

Discreet location, clean non-smoking room with attached bathroom.

For bros who are looking for sensual or sexy massage can skip this ML.

What she is really good at is her tuina, traditional non oil massage. She can really tell you where your problem areas are. Very hardworking and not a time watcher.

Totally enjoyed the head and shoulders massage. She spent a long time on those two areas.

As for the last time, which was the best , Juagen ! Almost 30 minutes in total.

Very professionally done in full on clothings. She told me she doesn't do anything else, which I respected her decisions before the start of the session.

It was a good workout for little brother, something that most MLs cannot really do well.

When I finally released the load, she kindly wiped me clean and told me to lie there first and rest before showering, as it will better for the little brother.

She then decided to give me a facial massage and head massage.

She is here for another 2 more weeks and for those who are after good hard massage , this is the lady for you. With good Juagen too.

Go for the 90 minutes session. Worth the time,
Old 12-04-2015, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Many women from Singapore do actually believe their pussy in made out of Gold while some think they have a diamond down below.

Pierre.
We should also include those from Malaysia , HK and Taiwan too.
Old 12-04-2015, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Fully agree with your comment. One should turn on the charm and make an offer.

If everything work out, i am sure FJ is possible. Don't expect to hit target the first visit if the lady is not a FL though
Actually it's quite true. Very much on the chemistry between you and the lady. Not about how much $ or sweet talking.

I strike the jackpot with ML (who is still here) on the 4th visit within two weeks and told her I rather not go for HJ. Next thing she went outside and grab a rubber and immediately dropped all her sexy work clothes.

From then on, every regular visit is FJ only �� some how I gather she doesn't do it with others. Guess I am lucky.

Last edited by ppang3828; 12-04-2015 at 08:41 AM. Reason: typo errors
Old 12-04-2015, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 19
aries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberyellowduc View Post
that site was up years ago if i remember correctly
yah lor....many years back she was 19...now...
Old 12-04-2015, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
rrelaxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The ads I saw is current and stated she is 19 now.

Any MR from bro who tried?
Old 12-04-2015, 11:47 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1002 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120301 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Seriously, she can massage well.
Teasing started while I was undressing, offer to bathe together but I turned her down. Back in the room, massage started with her only in a towel which I conveniently pull off. Very soon it turns to boobs massage with lotsa catbath along the way. Boobsfuck was good too but I didn’t came, so she went down on me all the way till the last drop – YY style. After wash up, continue the massage till time is up, and offer to bathe me again. Very service oriented – she got a list of service from her menu for you to choose, just let her know what you want.

She got a bit of this Eurasian look, not far from photo. Pleasant looking about early 30’s.
Body is fair and smooth, on the chubby side, a bit loose. Nice boobs for BM/BF. I think C-cup is right.

Cons: The previous bro open the gate for me and I have to open the gate for the next bro.
The Apartment is quite old but room is still acceptable, used to visit Domo here.
Agree on the above stated. Fiona is really 10/10 in service but looks wise I think mid or late 30s. Tummy abit of fats but not flappy type. Worst the visit but again. The opening gate thing and location makes me not uncomfortable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibeiNew View Post
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=7636

BBBJ lovers mai tu liao go for it. Worth every penny.

Ran out of good ones in the East due to their busy schedule , so anyhow wack and got to make an appointment with this chick.

Location : East , outskirts of Area G , discreet , clean and nice deco , lived with another girl , those driving might need to walk a little. Her room has a full mirror attached on the closet , seeing her blow me with that kinky look is satisfying.

Looks : see the price and service , it comes with a reason , discount a little bit as she has put on some weight but still decent looking. Don't expect SYT , SYTs don't provide those service at $90.

Figure : Not the elephant level , little on the chubby side and has great curves , got urge to doggie her. Nice boobs , eraser nips.

Personality : Very easy to click , friendliest ML I ever encountered , she was on all smiles throughout the whole session. Service oriented and very very horny...happens the moment session starts.

Massage : Strong and on point , can see her biceps if she flex hard enough.

Roaming : worldwide no restrictions , as long no fingers you can roam all over , can paint as well.

BBBJ : Even got a bonus short AR from her , explode in her mouth pretty quick.

HJ : Never get , i clicked with her so well that I received 2 BBBJs instead and I very paiseh , ended up tipping her but she refused. Her work ethic is so far the best after so many ML i went to , the ending shower she still gave me a nice B2B foamy shower and tried to wake my lil bro up for the 3rd time.

Safe side and very good time management , if customers don't get their one hour , she will reject the next one and did it infront of me. I came late due to bad traffic and still got the full one hour.

She's been her so long liao but never really get to know there's such a gem other than Tao Hong/Anqi. I really think she deserved my MR.
Another one on list but east side....
Old 12-04-2015, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1307 / Power: 21
fire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud of

looks interesting..anyone try her before?
http://www.$$$$$$.com/qingchun/263.html

any MR? Can pm me if not convenient to share details.
Old 12-04-2015, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppang3828 View Post
Been busy travelling so not much time spend in Sg

A quick MR on this gem, MinMin, from http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=5232
Met up with her a few days ago.
Location is definitely a hassle for me....

Anyway, looks wise is slightly thinner than the pics shown.
She's friendly n chatty....offered to shower together with me.
Long time dun have such services liao.

Massage wise ....not the best i tried...but still got some good techniques.
Took the 1 hr package...and got back n leg massage...kneeling on back...some thai stretching. wish it was longer though.
final is head massage.

She will say before hand the attire she wear for massage (it is a negligee)...and will strip down to panty for finale HJ.

She's not particular about getting touch all over the place...unlike some other MLs. But pussy can only touch through the panty. That's her base line.
Can kiss n lick her boobs. Kiss her lips...but tongue fight cannot.
Special mention is she got inverted nipples...can suck out to see her protruding pink nipples. Interesting!
Got quite smooth skin n smells good. Some MLs smoke so will slight ciggy smell....she doesnt so no smell.

She offer BJ too....and saw her spray her mouth with mouth spray....but didn't take up her offer.
After the HJ....she will brush her teeth....overall quite good hygiene.

Overall, good attitude and is friendly. no black face.
Only con is she got 2 phones and at times during massage...is one hand massage....darn.
Old 12-04-2015, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
The opening gate thing and location makes me not uncomfortable.
Same sentiments bro.
This is the only reason which is holding me back from placing a booking with her.
Old 12-04-2015, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 10
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Many women from Singapore do actually believe their pussy in made out of Gold while some think they have a diamond down below.

Pierre.
Haahahaah...

Quote:

I texted her the last time n she was v rude... cos I asked for 2 shots 90min i think she think I those boliao ppl going to waste her time.
But will try her when my vit M come back. recently went to try Thai FL again cos PRC MLs too many fake n piano.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibeiNew View Post
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=7636

BBBJ lovers mai tu liao go for it. Worth every penny.

Ran out of good ones in the East due to their busy schedule , so anyhow wack and got to make an appointment with this chick.

Location : East , outskirts of Area G , discreet , clean and nice deco , lived with another girl , those driving might need to walk a little. Her room has a full mirror attached on the closet , seeing her blow me with that kinky look is satisfying.

Looks : see the price and service , it comes with a reason , discount a little bit as she has put on some weight but still decent looking. Don't expect SYT , SYTs don't provide those service at $90.

Figure : Not the elephant level , little on the chubby side and has great curves , got urge to doggie her. Nice boobs , eraser nips.

Personality : Very easy to click , friendliest ML I ever encountered , she was on all smiles throughout the whole session. Service oriented and very very horny...happens the moment session starts.

Massage : Strong and on point , can see her biceps if she flex hard enough.

Roaming : worldwide no restrictions , as long no fingers you can roam all over , can paint as well.

BBBJ : Even got a bonus short AR from her , explode in her mouth pretty quick.

HJ : Never get , i clicked with her so well that I received 2 BBBJs instead and I very paiseh , ended up tipping her but she refused. Her work ethic is so far the best after so many ML i went to , the ending shower she still gave me a nice B2B foamy shower and tried to wake my lil bro up for the 3rd time.

Safe side and very good time management , if customers don't get their one hour , she will reject the next one and did it infront of me. I came late due to bad traffic and still got the full one hour.

She's been her so long liao but never really get to know there's such a gem other than Tao Hong/Anqi. I really think she deserved my MR.
Nice bro... i saw she had many many stables advert for her I scared she those 30min type so nvr try. thx to ur MR, will put in "to try" list.
Old 12-04-2015, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffykite View Post
I texted her the last time n she was v rude... cos I asked for 2 shots 90min i think she think I those boliao ppl going to waste her time.
PRC do not like to do 2 shots.
They prefer 1 shot as the turn over is faster.
They are more money orientated rather than service orientated.
Old 12-04-2015, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Absolutely spot on. All PRC MLs have the same mentality.

Just like how some of them have over-rated good ratings on their stable website. It's all fake and controlled recommendations.

Go compare Shueer and Xiaoguo from the same Shenhua stable. One has super low likes and the other has super high amount of likes. But their services is exactly the opposite.

Low likes but offer superb services and you walk out feeling money well spent.

The other one with super high number of likes offer fuck up services.

All because of the need for fast turnover and with the work of fake ratings. It's part of all PRC MLs art of sucking our money away faster than a vacuum cleaner.
Old 12-04-2015, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 10
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppang3828 View Post
Absolutely spot on. All PRC MLs have the same mentality.

Just like how some of them have over-rated good ratings on their stable website. It's all fake and controlled recommendations.

Go compare Shueer and Xiaoguo from the same Shenhua stable. One has super low likes and the other has super high amount of likes. But their services is exactly the opposite.

Low likes but offer superb services and you walk out feeling money well spent.

The other one with super high number of likes offer fuck up services.

All because of the need for fast turnover and with the work of fake ratings. It's part of all PRC MLs art of sucking our money away faster than a vacuum cleaner.
yeah man... that's y I constantly trying and constantly looking out for gems...
but so $$ draining... only so much i can spend lor... sigh...
Old 12-04-2015, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 13
paolohen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypaolohen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=5232

Not so pleasant experience. She do not have a toilet attached to her room, you need to walk to the kitchen for shower, means by passing the living room. She is not living by herself, if any of her sisters (or their customers) happened to be in the living room, you will be exposed to them with a towel covering only your lower half of your body.

Massage is ok, she doesn't use oil if you only book her for 60mins, oil massage is for 90mins. She will do face and head massage as well, if you have waxed your hair before hand, the wax will be all over your face as she doesn't wash her hand after the head massage.

Bed and pillow has mouldy smell, better don't rest your face on the pillow during back massage. I asked her if she change the towel (on the bed) for every customer, she said no due to shortage of towels. Usually she use one piece throughout the day.

BBBJ was good. Deep throat and lick the balls as well. She also BBBJ during shower. HJ was rushing and painful, just wack only. Also lick your nipples during HJ.

Pussy is bushy and she has armpit hair. Yes, quite a turn off.

RTM: This is my 2nd visit because I am staying at north and lazy to travel down. But I will not visit again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1