The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2010, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
papillon30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
In the first place, you believe she will return u??

Another example, 1 of my viet ger borrowed 500USD from her sis and with her saving she loaned 1000USD to her colleague because her colleague had to pay hospital bill for dunno mum or dad. Her colleague promised to pay back next few months with her salary but after 1 year, not even 1USD is return back. My ger pai seh to ask from her and had to slowly return the 500USD to her sis. She told me this and I was so angry with her. Why will she be so stupid to borrow money from sis and loan to others????
In Vietnam, lend and give have the same meaning.
Old 23-11-2010, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 23
CuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papillon30 View Post
In Vietnam, lend and give have the same meaning.
hahahaha, I really like and agree with the above meaning !
Old 23-11-2010, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
siamloverboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros
I am a newbie here. I enjoy reading this thread very much. It help me to understand more about VB especially my baxa. We are getting married next month.
I got some questions, hope some kind bros can help me out.
I and my baxa will ROM in sillypore after customary marriage in Vietnam, her sister (WL) will also come here. My question is : If her WL sister kanna caught working, will her trouble affect my baxa LTSVP and PR application? And what will happens to my newly bought resale flat if she kanna caught working while staying in my place?
Hope some experience bros can advice me. Thanks in advance.
Old 23-11-2010, 03:13 PM
Samster

Btw, I miss out one thing. My baxa's sister is also a witness in my ROM in Jan 11.
Old 23-11-2010, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamloverboy View Post
Hi Bros
I am a newbie here. I enjoy reading this thread very much. It help me to understand more about VB especially my baxa. We are getting married next month.
I got some questions, hope some kind bros can help me out.
I and my baxa will ROM in sillypore after customary marriage in Vietnam, her sister (WL) will also come here. My question is : If her WL sister kanna caught working, will her trouble affect my baxa LTSVP and PR application? And what will happens to my newly bought resale flat if she kanna caught working while staying in my place?
Hope some experience bros can advice me. Thanks in advance.
In theory ... what her sister does will not affect you ....... unless you are the SPONSOR of her , then what she does will definitely affect you ...

As for the house , unless she operate as a vice in your house, otherwise nothing will happen to you and the house ..... or unless you illegal renting the place out to many people and people complain ...

rgds.

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 23-11-2010, 04:52 PM
Samster

Question Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Thanks for bro reply. But will ICA think ours is a fake marriage since her sister is working illegal here?
Old 23-11-2010, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thanks for bro reply. But will ICA think ours is a fake marriage since her sister is working illegal here?
If you know she is working illegally here on vice trade, the best is not to allow her to stay in your house. If she gets caught, ICA questions her on where she is staying in Singapore, it will get you involved to a certain extend.
Old 23-11-2010, 05:58 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Thanks for Bro SV reply, appreciate very much. I have to let her know since she is a relative to me sooner or later. I think she will not want to jeopardize my baxa application for LTSVP and PR. That's what I think.
Old 23-11-2010, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You ask very cute questions bro ..

How would ICA know your marriage is real anot?

How would ICA know her sister is coming in here to work illegally? If they know, do you think ICA will allows her to come in ???

Many Bros here concern about whether will their BX LTVP / PR can approved or not ....

Then for you .. u revolve around her sister coming here to work?

Like Bro said .... better dun involve her around you ...

whether anot you will be affected depends on how complicated is the matter and how involved are you in the issue ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 23-11-2010, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 15
A+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
You don't believe in marriage. You rather spent money screwing around. Not sure if this is another addictive trap in life.
haha indeed it's an addictive trap!! cant stop since I started 2 yrs ago!!

For upz return pls pm me, having hard time searching your latest post & some cant be found
Old 24-11-2010, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for Bro SV reply, appreciate very much. I have to let her know since she is a relative to me sooner or later. I think she will not want to jeopardize my baxa application for LTSVP and PR. That's what I think.

errrrrrrr.......u will be amazed that ur baxa will still want her sis to stay together with u.....

actually for ur SIL to stay with u is not a big issue......MOST IMPORTANT IS DUN BE HER GURANTOR....unless u prepare to 'eat black rice' if she is caught working...

but if her embarkation card address is yours,some times ICA officer will call u n confirm things up....theres some rare cases where the officer will then ask if u r willing to be her gurantor.....then thats the tricky part....if u dun want,then ur SIL will be send back....then wat will happen shall depends on how sensible ur baxa is.....

hope ur life with ur baxa will be smooth just like mine.....
Old 24-11-2010, 06:42 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
errrrrrrr.......u will be amazed that ur baxa will still want her sis to stay together with u.....

actually for ur SIL to stay with u is not a big issue......MOST IMPORTANT IS DUN BE HER GURANTOR....unless u prepare to 'eat black rice' if she is caught working...

but if her embarkation card address is yours,some times ICA officer will call u n confirm things up....theres some rare cases where the officer will then ask if u r willing to be her gurantor.....then thats the tricky part....if u dun want,then ur SIL will be send back....then wat will happen shall depends on how sensible ur baxa is.....

hope ur life with ur baxa will be smooth just like mine.....

Appreciate Bros advice, will take note of it. Thanks a lot.
Old 24-11-2010, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
`no matter how bad she is, she is still my sister, i must still help her', typical vietnamese answer. Even if they know their relative has cheated them, they are not supposed to be angry with them as they are `relative'. The scary thing is that their family is damm big, even their grandmother's sister's grandchildren are considered to be close relatives.
Old 24-11-2010, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 29
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
`no matter how bad she is, she is still my sister, i must still help her', typical vietnamese answer. Even if they know their relative has cheated them, they are not supposed to be angry with them as they are `relative'. The scary thing is that their family is damm big, even their grandmother's sister's grandchildren are considered to be close relatives.
Big family can burn big hole in the pocket. Big headache too.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 24-11-2010, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 15
A+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxx4 View Post
3) Vn gals dun bother to cover the chest when they bent down

I think their chest are their biggest asset beside their bums Hence they like to squat and bent down alot hehehhehe.
hahaha!! this is so true!! both my fren & I noticed that within 6 hrs when we 1st stepped foot in hcmc few yrs back

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
The Vn gals also felt unlucky if they met guys who shaved off their pubic hair clean.
really?? damn mine was waxed clean!!

For upz return pls pm me, having hard time searching your latest post & some cant be found
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1