The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 10-10-2010, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky_robin View Post

If you have any contact to share, do PM.
Advice welcome too
i have alot contacts,not i dun want to share,i really tried my best,talk until my throat hoarse and sore........but they dont want to meet u.

hows that?
Old 10-10-2010, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-X View Post
i have alot contacts,not i dun want to share,i really tried my best,talk until my throat hoarse and sore........but they dont want to meet u.

hows that?
will they meet me instead?
Old 10-10-2010, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
suckit111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros...
may i ask whats the good price to pay for a girl to accompany you for a short trip away from bkk? 9k/day considered over the top?
thanks.
Old 10-10-2010, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
darick53 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good on you bro!!! How's life???

UOTE=naemlo;5290176]I will be curious and surprise if any BKK regulars or lao jiao will bother to share with u.

You are like telling others, "I am lazy and no time. I demand a good company and definitely a good fuck, pass me the contact."

If I have, I will ask myself, "why should I pass to u?" Will u show some appreciations after this? Then if I am kind enough to pass u a contact. To u, the ger might be too old n not pretty, will u fuck me in the thread?? So to save all the troubles, it is better to let u use either your faithfully left or right hand to sextify yourself in the hotel.[/QUOTE]
Old 10-10-2010, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darick53 View Post
Good on you bro!!! How's life???
U talking to me?
Old 10-10-2010, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
motoji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
welcome to CHINApore
I will have another long 3 wks in bkk in oct, any one here have plans for halloween?
Old 10-10-2010, 06:55 PM
Samster

Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoji View Post
I will have another long 3 wks in bkk in oct, any one here have plans for halloween?
lets do 2 bottles of Jack Daniels, 3 pots of shisha smoking , 4 girls.. early breakfast
how does that sound to u?
Old 10-10-2010, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
will they meet me instead?
definitely,get ready a few bottles of whisky and pots of sisha
Old 10-10-2010, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
You are like telling others, "I am lazy and no time. I demand a good company and definitely a good fuck, pass me the contact." better to let u use either your faithfully left or right hand to sextify yourself in the hotel.
To lucky_robin: Do not think anybody here's obliged to pass you a referral. And even so, intro buay gam how? If not bothered with self service, DIY golden palm maybe the answer
Quote:
Originally Posted by suckit111
good price to pay for a girl to accompany you for a short trip away from bkk? 9k/day considered over the top
Sounds ott, as incidentals (like kena hit for gifts) add up. If 3 days, yours is a princely 27k -or she's really worth your while. Never tried, but imho how's 50% "bulk" (or sliding scale)discount sound?
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife
I-style is pretty gd. Love e tub!
Yo, comfort league and tub do is shiokadoo. AG's soi access back in late Aug has this terrible drainage works (lasting to mid Oct?)

Last edited by yinyang; 10-10-2010 at 11:11 PM.
Old 10-10-2010, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
I will be curious and surprise if any BKK regulars or lao jiao will bother to share with u.

You are like telling others, "I am lazy and no time. I demand a good company and definitely a good fuck, pass me the contact."

If I have, I will ask myself, "why should I pass to u?" Will u show some appreciations after this? Then if I am kind enough to pass u a contact. To u, the ger might be too old n not pretty, will u fuck me in the thread?? So to save all the troubles, it is better to let u use either your faithfully left or right hand to sextify yourself in the hotel.
So chim and cheong hei...

I come BKK..u have time for me??

If not, I use my right hand.. hurhurhur

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 11-10-2010, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-X View Post
definitely,get ready a few bottles of whisky and pots of sisha
lets do it then.. when party?
Old 11-10-2010, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 15
lucky_robin is a name known to alllucky_robin is a name known to alllucky_robin is a name known to alllucky_robin is a name known to alllucky_robin is a name known to alllucky_robin is a name known to all

thanks to all the bros for advice and honest answers.

I dun wanna steal or spoil anyone's relationship with their regular girls.

Was only looking for contacts that you guys can pass, if there were any girls who wanted their contacts passed, no obligations.

Was just looking for recommendations if anyone could have made any.
where else to turn to.. but to the SBF bros right?

will hunt for freelancers and try to succeed..
thanks again..
-robin
Old 11-10-2010, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
So chim and cheong hei...

I come BKK..u have time for me??

If not, I use my right hand.. hurhurhur
For u, dun need your right hand. I will get 2 men for u. They will provide u the best sensation.
Old 11-10-2010, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
For u, dun need your right hand. I will get 2 men for u. They will provide u the best sensation.
2 men ??? is his really that "monstrous" which need 2 men ??
Old 11-10-2010, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dun need ur mens la.. keep them to service ur kar chng..

I prefer puying swee makmak

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1