The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 07-12-2022, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
vici deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Lust365 Mena

Young milf slim body no tummy, enhanced C silicon cups, super fuckable

One of the nicest pussy around to paint, clean shaved no stubs and sensitive. No fingering

Returning in few days.
Old 07-12-2022, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 8
papam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rihnohorn View Post

Vee from kingdom

Saw okt posted new lady in telegram and took a slot

Location is G area

Looks 9/10 cute and cheerful

Body 9/10 slim with smooth skin

Boobs 8/10 nice pair of jugs with sensitive nips

French 8.5/10 can speak French well

Bbbj 9/10 good suction and she will suck my dick with hand motion together ,plus can take it deep

Pussy 8.5/10 was tight and loves to be lick

Fj 9/10 first started missionary as I pump my way in deep making her moan loud, she will grab the bed sheet while giving those high plus horny expressions...after that she request me to do her doggy as she can feel more of my dick
Sex with her was great

Massage 9/10 not those piano type
She was great , pussy tight and wet , really makes me cum faster than normal
Old 07-12-2022, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 2
Fataro is one of the Best!Fataro is one of the Best!Fataro is one of the Best!Fataro is one of the Best!

Miss Anna AR badly.
So decided to rtf just now.
Will visit again before she go back next week.
Hope Bro Kingdom will continue to bring in more good gems.
Also keep it affordable too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fataro View Post
My humble FR
Anna, Kingdom88

Looks: 8/10 Same as picture posted. The most 5-10% discount
Body: 8/10 Soft natural B. Boobs can fondles and radio channel tuning
French: 8/10 Not those aggressive type, but ok for me
BBBJ: 9.5/10 She can goes as long as i want. Sloppy type and lots of tongue actions
CIM: 9/10 Till my last drop. Shioook
AR: 9/10 Take her time to lick. Solid solid solid... Try it yourself to know
FJ/AJ: 10/10 Switch in between V n AJ. Accommodate to all positions. Her moans gets louder when i pump faster and harder, real pleasure to my ears. Feeds my ego on bed.

Overall: 9/10 Exceed my expectation for a budget bonk. If looking for a budget and service oriented lady, can try. Thanks OKT for arranging a smooth session and fast reply.
Old 07-12-2022, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 14
Jiggggy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJiggggy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJiggggy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fr for Minnie from TRL

OKT : 9/10 fast response from Bro SK throughout the day and leading up to the session
Looks : 9/10 definitely one of the best looking ones at this price point. 85% close to pics. Has a bit of achne on her face at the moment.
Body : 8/10 boobs are natural and super soft and squishy. Pussy is lightly trimmed but still super lickable and does not have funky odour. Body is not super slim as she has given birth before.
BBBJ : 9/10 didn't expect her BBBJ to feel as shiok as it did
FJ : 9/10 willing to please and feels tight despite her giving birth a few years ago.
GFE : 8/10 makes you comfortable once you step in with her charming smile. She doesn't have the greatest command of English but makes an effort to communicate.
RTF : definitely yes
Old 07-12-2022, 02:38 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1341 / Power: 3
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

FR: RACHEL @ CLUB FRIDAY

Had my eye on Rachel for sometime & saw that she had decent reviews so decided to book a slot tonight after work. Now for ratings:

OKT: 10/10
My default score will be 10 if they meet the following 3 key criteria and CLUB FRIDAY meets all of them.
  • Prompt & Responsive
  • Accommodative to changing time slots on short notice
  • Provide clear instructions such as videos/photos on how to get to bonking location

G area and not the best location to be honest. Bros who dont drive will find it abit of a hassle to get there through public transport as its a 15-20 min walk to the nearest MRT.

Bros who drive may find it a little bit challenging to find parking so suggest to just grab a cab down unless you have the luxury of time.

As for the bonking premises, honestly this was 1 of the worser ones as the place is quite rundown.

The saving grace is that the room & toilet is neat and clean so its not a dealbreaker. Personally as long as the place is neat and clean its 'passable' for me as I'm mainly there to bonk.

Face: 7.5/10
25% discount to the her photos. Generally they made her facial features sharper and complexion fairer and smoother.

She is 29-30 years of age and my 1st impression is that she reminds me of a XMM 'Ah Lian' that has matured.

The good thing is that she originates from Chiang Mai and she is as fair as a Chinese.

Frankly, i felt as if I was bonking a SG Chinese FL vs a Thai FL so thats a big plus for Bros who like fair-skinned FLs

Most Bros would rate her 7 or 8. If you like the SYT or XMM style then Rachel is definitely not for you.

Body: 7.5/10
A petite and slim built lady at approx 1.6M height with natural B cup boobs.

Bros who are boob lovers might want to look elsewhere as she has had no plastic surgery done whatsoever and is fully natural including her face.

Shaven pussy with hairs trimmed down short below. Personally I dont like to paint girls but I did not find any foul smell and Bros who like to eat pussy should have no issue.

She has rather curvy hips and for me the big plus point was that she was as fair as a SG Chinese lady which is a plus for me.

Overall, Rachel does not have the volumptious Sex Pot vibe but more of the GND vibe. She will remind you of your Uni classmate that you always had a crush on and always wanted to bonk.

BBBJ: 7/10
Pretty standard 'SOP' BBBJ here and there was nothing that particularly stands out. No "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon" techniques as well.

I won't say that its bad but its not memorable either. 1 plus point is that she blew me for a good 10 mins non-stop so in terms of effort she definitely puts in more compared to other FLs.

With more training and guidance on techniques, she has potential to be great at this.

FJ: 7/10
Once again a pretty 'SOP' like FJ with nothing that stands out particularly.

In terms of frenching she seems like she is not open to it and will only give lights kisses and pecks on the lips. My guess that is she is quite shy and is not the wild sex kitten type that enjoys sex.

What I do remember though is that her pussy is tighter that the average FL and it felt more shiok for me since I generally take a longer time to cum.

YMMV here since it could also be that she was too tired as I was her last customer of the day.

GFE:8/10
In terms of communications she speaks decent english and you will have no trouble carrying a conversation with her. I did not once use Google translate during my session with her.

She did a nice massage for me after my 1st shot and told me more about her life story.

Apparently she was in the Logistics industry after graduating from University but had to enter this line as she has to support her whole family and a corporate job did not pay enough.

RTF: Maybe
Depending on your preference, you should go for Rachel if you're looking for a fair skinned FL with a GND vibe but competition is stiff out there. There are just too many choices!

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry

Last edited by SeventhFiend; 03-01-2023 at 05:11 PM.
Old 07-12-2022, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1341 / Power: 3
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
Quick FR for Rai from Nooky

Looks: Close to her first pic.. big eyes, sharp nose, great smile. A bit sunshine girl type of look.
Body: Slim. Boobs are B cups with a bit of droop. Typical thai tan. Ink is minimal.. only 1 at her lower abs.
Character: English is passable and she quite readily engages in conversation. Could feel that she is quite green in this trade and she might be a bit reserved at first, but she opened up as we chatted and kissed more.

Service:
French: yes, no issue with sustained swordplay
BBBJ: feels like getting one from a gf.. not professional but she tries hard to make you feel good. DT can be attempted slowly but I think she's not used to it.
Painting: shaved, no smell.. she seems too shy here and she mentioned she's not used to having someone down there..
FJ: Standard fare of cowgirl and missionary. Very interesting part is that one moment she suddenly clicked and went wild while I was pumping her midway.. felt like she suddenly dropped all reservations and her moaning was 2 notches louder, her body was twisting and turning, and she was grabbing at my arms wildly.. she was cumming and it felt real. Exploded on her boobs soon afterwards.

Parting shots: She feels green, but is willing to try to please her customers. I don't want to set the wrong expectations, but that moment she turned wild in bed is quite possibly one of the most authentic reactions I have experienced from an FL. Overall a good bonk for her price tier.
Thanks for the sharing Bro. Sounds like Rai is worth booking!

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry

Last edited by SeventhFiend; 07-12-2022 at 05:06 PM.
Old 07-12-2022, 04:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ehlim91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Clara
Date: 5th Dec
Shave : Yes
French: Yes
English: Yes, super chatty
Looks: 9/10
Body : 9/10
Boobs: Enhanced
CIM: NA
DT: 10/10
AR: NA
AJ: NA
Service: 10/10
Overall : 9.5/10

Late FR for Clara from GC. OKT was clear and precise as usual. Clara is a big boob lady who loves to chat and talk about her life back in Thailand. Gave me a solid head and requested me to paint her before my first shot. Had an oil massage by her in between shots. 2nd shot was done in cow girl and she was moaning all the way, keep wanting me to fuck her more.
Old 07-12-2022, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ctan100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TBH its kinda hard to find girls that do AR, even if they have so many other services provided, it seems the younger ones tend to not fulfill those services.

the older ones are more skilled to pleasure the guys but just dont have the looks and figure.

i guess its impossible to have both youth and skills.

everything comes with experience!
Old 07-12-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 22
Sers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant future

Seems like some of the chicks crossing over from JB to work here.
Old 07-12-2022, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1647 / Power: 20
dodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant future

This means AR good or Bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fataro View Post
Miss Anna AR badly.
So decided to rtf just now.
Will visit again before she go back next week.
Hope Bro Kingdom will continue to bring in more good gems.
Also keep it affordable too
Old 07-12-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 2
Fataro is one of the Best!Fataro is one of the Best!Fataro is one of the Best!Fataro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodo654321 View Post
This means AR good or Bad?
Solid. Solid. Solid good bro
Old 07-12-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 3
fullofcum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfullofcum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My quick FR for Jenny from Club Friday.

Book a session two days ago and promised Bro CF I will post a FR. Here it is.

Jenny, one word awesome. She got good bbbj skills and the view of her riding me was damn nice. Good bbbj Good sex. Definitely will want to come back again. Her service attitude was also good. Out to please me and made sure I was comfortable and feeling good during the session. Satisfied and happy. Had a nice sex session with a sexy body pretty girl.

Bros who are coming can buy chocolates for her to score some brownie points, she told me she love chocolates
Old 07-12-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
oneperfectshot is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctan100 View Post
TBH its kinda hard to find girls that do AR, even if they have so many other services provided, it seems the younger ones tend to not fulfill those services.

the older ones are more skilled to pleasure the guys but just dont have the looks and figure.

i guess its impossible to have both youth and skills.

everything comes with experience!
Imagine you’re a fan of DFK and the girl just AR the previous bro for a good ol 10’mins…. YUCKS 🤮
Old 07-12-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1091 / Power: 11
Lawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud of

Below is my FR on her…. Jeena TRL

Both of us did not waste our time as we quickly jumped out of our cloths and straight hit the shower. I kissed and french her in the shower. She was busy cleaning me up. Dried up and straight away head to the bed for action.

Similar to me, I feel that she was horny too as she keep on hugged me when we were in the bed and started to blowjob me without me asking her. That really turn me on and I asked for 69 position of which I eat her shaved pussy kaw kaw as she blowjob me.

Face: 8/10, similar to the pic and was very pretty.
Body: 8.5/10, well maintain curve figure.
Skin: 7.5/10, smooth like lotion.
Boobs: 8.5/10, small, Nice to hold and suck. Really like it very much
Pussy: 9.5/10, clean shaved which i like.
BBBJ: 8/10, gives nice BBBJ, good suction.
DFK: 8/10, Yes. french kaw kaw
Painting: 8/10 No smell and really juicy.
FJ: 9/10, excellent. Started with missionary as I raised both of her legs up to my shoulder and churn in deeply. Continue to pound her for at least 10 minutes. Then change to side way as I raised one of her leg up and entered her. Keep on pumping her and my hand squeezing her boob. Due to the high horniness level, could not stand longer and shot my load within the next 10 minutes.

Nice session, thanks bro SK.
Old 07-12-2022, 09:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
skys is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quick fr for Muay (Mansion)

Looks: 15% discount from pics but still pretty
Body: similar to what other bro said, not as slim as pics but not fat
Boobs: man made B-C
French: light French with plenty of smooches
FJ: is accommodating to different positions with no complains
Painting: enjoys getting painted will get high from painting

Overall 8/10. Speaks English and always smiling. Heard she heading back before the end of the week.

Last edited by skys; 07-12-2022 at 11:03 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1