The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 06-12-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Kingfield deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robgot123 View Post
bros if you don't mind me asking, do you all use a second HP when contacting the stable?
Depending on your job nature also, due to my job nature, my hp is on 24/7, so I will get calls anytime, so long you "save" the names correctly.
Old 06-12-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 5
masuktravel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasuktravel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Jenny of Club Friday

Looks 8/10 Really pretty looking and same as photos
Body 8/10 Nice slim body with very sexy curves
Boobs 9/10 Nicely enhanced I like playing with those pair of boobs

Bbbj 7/10 The basics were good not much dragon tiger kung fu but still a nice bbbj wet and sensual
Fj Her pussy nice tightness buay tahan. Did the basic positions missionary and doggy really like love making with sexy body bikini babe.

Gfe: after break ice, things were comfortable and she was service oriented.
Rtf: Yes. Confirm. If schedule allows me before she goes back.
Old 06-12-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
omgbbbbb is Cool - loads of Potential

FR: Becca from GC

First time trying this stable.
Instructions were clear and response by okt is fast.
First impression is that she looks like a local chinese girl. Saw a FR saying she look like NOC Nina. Quite on point. Got that ah lian look that you will see in clubs. Those with a body that you confirm will keep looking at one. And those boobs are what will catch your attention. I spent most of my time playing with them over the 90mins. Spoke to her, she apparently does only HJ back in thai. But first time doing FJ in sg.

Looks: 9. Really looks chinese. Dint feel like she’s Thai as she’s fair skinned and has that Chinese looks. Don’t speak Chinese though.
Body: 10. Good body ratio. Smooth skin too!
Boobs: 11. Those natural jugs are to die for. If you are boob lover do fall in and visit. She allows full roaming/sucking of boobs.
Bbbj: 6. Feels like she don’t really like to blow. Did not reject but blow duration was short.
FJ: 11. Ok to change positions. Seeing those jugs shaking when you pump missionary is just picture perfect. Blew both shots missionary, holding onto her hand to accentuate the boobs. Really must try!
GFE: 8. She’s very soft spoken. Not very chatty so you have to keep the conversation going. But she makes up with all the hugs and tender touches with her hands and boobs.
RTF: most likely, she’s leaving SG next week. Won’t be coming back anytime soon.
Old 06-12-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 852 / Power: 6
DamienThai is a splendid one to beholdDamienThai is a splendid one to beholdDamienThai is a splendid one to beholdDamienThai is a splendid one to beholdDamienThai is a splendid one to beholdDamienThai is a splendid one to beholdDamienThai is a splendid one to behold

Stable Poseidon
FL Meow

Location discreet and central. Big bathroom.

Looks i think need discount 30%, boobs not as adv as 36C. More like a small B
Bbbj was good n long enough, pussy not shave at all.

Frenching allowed but didnt try cause abit sian from the filter.

She can understand english and will take effort to shower with u.

Pussy was tight and can ride u nonstop.
Old 06-12-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ohsogood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amy from Poison

Milf but very playful. Look just like the photos. Like to touch herself when you screw her till high.

The rest go find out yourself.
Old 06-12-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Cucumbird22 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fon - Lust

Okt is very friendly and experienced.

Fon was very friendly, spoke good english and was out to please.
communication was 10/10
Love it, very soft natural boobs
Extra longggggg bbbj. damn good with lots of licking and lubrication
tight pussy and good stereo. 3 positions before unload check clear in missionary

location was discreet

overall 8.5/10

I will definitely be a repeat customer. thanks again bro lust
Old 06-12-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
dymotik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just had Jenny from Club Friday...

so far this stable has been very reliable, first was the korean girl look alike, then Cee and now Jenny...

Jenny is more of the girl next door and she is attentive to wash my bro..

after that she suck my nipples passionately while carassing my balls and slowly my small bro stand up and she suck it bare and the feeling was shiok...

She also like that I paint her and moan with her eyes closed...

i told her I am going to make love with her in missionary as I want to see her eyes looking back at me and she show me how much she loves it like suffering at my humming into her...
Old 06-12-2022, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
kissgoodbye is Cool - loads of Potential

Mena - Lust

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=9...highlight=mena

Looks: 9/10 matured and good looking, milf next door vibes.

Boobs: 9.5/10 D cup neh neh, super round and big.

BJ: 8.5/10 she is really good at it, suck like lollipop in her hand. Non stop licking and sucking. Stroke me while she do it, shiok to the max.

FJ: 9/10 she is really a beast at bed, skilful and horny. Never seems to have enough, keep want more and more. Service oriented, very satisfied with her service.

GFE: 9/10 polite and friendly, good attitude.
Old 06-12-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Lordofkorat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for my session with Jenny of Club Friday.

Book was smooth and instructions clear from Okt. Patient and friendly. 10/10 !

Good session. She was service oriented and out to please me. GFE also not bad.

A bubbly Jenny greeted me at the door with a cheerful smile. We go to bonk first thing sure scan the girl. Similar to photos as the FRs describe and yes she is more cute than pretty. When she welcomed me, I feel like I am in for a fun time. Scanning her, she got slim and sexy body. Really bikini babe body.

Her bbbj kung fu actually quite good can give 8/10. Got ball teasing also. After the nice bbbj we proceeded to cap on and start the FJ. Her moans and responses to the sex makes the FJ more exciting really turn on and want bang her one time good one. Did total 3 positions. 2nd shot did only 2 position and proceeded to HJ shoot out. I tired already.
Old 06-12-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Poorxa is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=9...ighlight=kinky

Kinky - Lust365

Looks: 9/10 super sexy and seductive, photo and real like similar.

Body: 9.5/10 voluptuous body shape, super sexy and curvy. Natural size C cup boobs.

BBBJ: 9/10 cock sucker expert, done it with skills and the way i like. Sloppy and wet one.

FJ: 9.5/10 super active and intense session with her all the way, she can keep up the pace and some time i felt she is even better than me. Pleasure me 9696, very satisfied with her service.

GFE: 10/10 friendly and also chatty, comfortable around her.

RTF: told her see her again next week.
Old 06-12-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 17
funb is one of the Best!funb is one of the Best!funb is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleNoshit View Post
Hahaha, as expected my post got deleted within 30 minutes...

Three very positive reviews for Mochi (Lust). All three fake. All three from accounts that only post very positive reviews for Lust, Silk, Seduction, etc. (sister stables).

I pointed out the three threads and mentioned my experience with Mochi was not the same. Super green. Worst BJ ever. Dead fish FJ.

Surely this post will disappear soon too
Thanks for headup.. i did know Silk and Seduction is sister stable. Booked once with silk went to their place according to time but lady went out without informing the okt. Waited for more than 10 mins in living room but lady not back yet so i decided to cancel and go. Was offered another lady there but not my type so i rejected.

Thereafter blacklist by their stables which is fine to me. I can spend on those willingly to do bix.

Pre covid time use to visit their stables with no issues but maybe change of operators or what i dunno.
Old 06-12-2022, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
TTornbook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=9...ghlight=cherry

Cherry - Seduction

Looks 8/10: more tanned, cute SYT. I want to 'eat' her up immediately.
Body: 8/10: Like poly gal body, not rail thin and nice ass to squeeze.
Boobs: 8.5/10: B cups, but looks and feels great.
FJ: 8/10: Quite good, Think she was tired since back to back customer so didn't go as hard.
Frenching 8/10: Pretty good when you get her in the mood by carry bonking. No painting though.
BBBJ 8/10: great totally recommend
GFE 8.5/10: still ok with cuddling.
RTF: yes, will take an early slot so she's not tired yet.
Old 06-12-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 13
woaini1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoaini1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Meow (Poseidon)

first time bking, was ok. OKT replies in intervals but generally responsive. had to push back appt, OKT was ok and nice abt it.

had a gd exp with Meow. agree w bro above tt looks diff from photos, but tink she quite cute leh. tink she looks most like the photo here https://imageshack.com/i/poPE1xUTj. body slight chubby only, boobs tink C, quite a handful.

her lead up to sex was great, slow n sensual. enjoyed it, will take time to clean u well w her mouth. riding was gd and long. after first shot cn chitchat in eng. after resting same lead up was great, tis time i put more effort and when reached to finger her, wah she was super wet alr! high man. did the deed, v satisfied! now tinking whether to visit her agn b4 she leave or nt
Old 06-12-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
archangel3781 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Minnie from TRL

Looks 7.5/10 75% from photo, syt n bubbly character
Body 8/10 slim and some tattoos
Boobs 9/10 natural big and very soft
Bbbj 8/10 skilful n able to DT
Fj 7/10 normal nothing particular

Gfe: friendly, cute and know limited English
Rtf: maybe
Old 06-12-2022, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 6
FRguy2019 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFRguy2019 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFRguy2019 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Patty from Mansion
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p...4#post21851144

OKT 10/10: Fast quick response. Ready, set, fuck.
Locale 9/10: G area hotel, discreet access.
Room 7/10: Quite comfy room, with large bathroom ensuring girl will shower with you. Definitely got enough fresh towels. All listerine and soap provided. Just that today I went room not serviced yet, got a bit of stains, which I pulled the top cover over.

----------

Looks 7/10: Patty has the "mouth-breather" ah lian look with resting bitch face that you wanna fuck and tame and make her soft only to you. Tbh it's my main reason going for her instead of the more pretty Muay. Ok but real person just expect 15-20% less.
Body 8.5/10: She's well built. Got exercise and gym kind of body with a bit of "lazy" fat. Great ass for doggy, great abs for riding. Surprising for someone with a kid is, no stretch marks also. Totally firm and flat ab-ish tummy. Not really for big boob lovers, but I enjoyed her supple nipples.
French 9/10: She does not initiate, but if you do, she'll go as long as you wanna tongue fight.
BBBJ 8/10: She is a hardworking cocksucker, has a rather small mouth also with quite a bit of pleasure. She got a tight throat but cannot go too deep. Everytime almost hit the sweet spot that time she tap out. So we just mast my dick with the semi-tight part of the back of her mouth, which is quite nice. I think I am of avg size, but if u have a larger cock you might have problem enjoying it. She also has a passionate way to lick balls, it makes me feel loved.
FJ 10/10: Her riding is solid AF. Quite funny cause she will be into long rides, and she will pace her hip grinds with breadthing technique almost as if she's at the gym training on a treadmill, it makes her ride damn fucking long until when she stops she will suddenly feel the surge of shag hit her. Doggy is wonderful, great ass, tight pussy. I feel her tightest in missionary though, so I actually finished both shots missionary while tonguing the crap out of her mouth. No complains, just good girl ah lian for u to fuck and tame. I find myself enjoying the fuck through her character than purely bodily lust. She has a very pleasant and associatable personality.
AR 0/10: I remember got state she's AR queen, but she dun do. If she do will be quite good since her balls licking really super passionate. Next time must really check with OKT, cause I like AR.
Massage 10/10: Really hit jackpot this one. She is a pro massager. I got her to do stepping massage on me and she knew all the right spots to put weight on and even techniques to lift pressure from my aches, even like I wanna recover fast fast to fuck her she told me to wait as she had to do some actions to help my body de-stress or I will get a headache from her previous pressure on my back.
GFE 10/10: If you're nice to her she'll be nice to you. Her stance, mentality and fucking is really everything a guy wants, but probably got hurt enough to stay independent and strong no matter what. Yet still understands how to care for and love someone if paid to do it.

RTF: Is not don't want, but after covid lifted, got too many pussies to count, moreover fuck. But if you haven't tried her, give it a go. Advantage for lian lovers as well.

Last edited by FRguy2019; 06-12-2022 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Massage details.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1