The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 11-02-2015, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
calbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by atony1 View Post
Anybody know Kairaido SM Club in kyoto japan,(http://kairaido.com),I want to play,It is because AIZEN SELICA is come back,But I send e-mail to them,no reply,I want to ask how to make the booking,it is because I see the website I need to do their member first,and then I can make the booking

Yes I just had many sessions there about 1-2 months ago. One of the best clubs in the world right alongside La Siora.
The e-mail to schedule sessions is [email protected] and they do support English by email and basic English on the telephone.
They used to have an office that you would go to to make payments and meet Mistresses. But that has now changed in that you meet the Mistress in front of the Daily Yamazaki store and walk together to the nearby love hotel. All money is exchanged in hotel with mistress.

I would e-mail them again and if that fails give them a call.
On your first session I would assume they will assign you a member number and charge you the member joining fee.

So many fantastic, skilled, and beautiful women work out of Kairaido that the hardest thing is choosing who to session with.

Also if you are staying in Kansai I would highly recommend Club Domina in Osaka - http://clubdomina.net - They have many different play options not found in other clubs and fully support English too. One of the most interesting is the "Golden Splash" where you can have multiple Mistresses come into your room - one/two/three at a time or all at once and receive golden showers from them.

Meanwhile here in Thailand, things may be turning for the worse in regards to the small scene here:
http://www.thaivisa.com/news/thailan...thailand/4236/
Old 11-02-2015, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For all bro who like to have Japanese / Chinese feet and get torture by them.
Think it can only see for 3 days as usually the site owner change it every week.

http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/...oms-footdoms-1
Old 11-02-2015, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
atony1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbts View Post
Yes I just had many sessions there about 1-2 months ago. One of the best clubs in the world right alongside La Siora.
The e-mail to schedule sessions is [email protected] and they do support English by email and basic English on the telephone.
They used to have an office that you would go to to make payments and meet Mistresses. But that has now changed in that you meet the Mistress in front of the Daily Yamazaki store and walk together to the nearby love hotel. All money is exchanged in hotel with mistress.

I would e-mail them again and if that fails give them a call.
On your first session I would assume they will assign you a member number and charge you the member joining fee.

So many fantastic, skilled, and beautiful women work out of Kairaido that the hardest thing is choosing who to session with.

Also if you are staying in Kansai I would highly recommend Club Domina in Osaka - http://clubdomina.net - They have many different play options not found in other clubs and fully support English too. One of the most interesting is the "Golden Splash" where you can have multiple Mistresses come into your room - one/two/three at a time or all at once and receive golden showers from them.

Meanwhile here in Thailand, things may be turning for the worse in regards to the small scene here:
http://www.thaivisa.com/news/thailan...thailand/4236/
Thank you very much,I send e-mail to them ask some questions,but not reply,It is because I just consider to go to kyoto or not and then this club kairaido have famous ladyboy mistress AIZEN SELICA to come back,I want to try.
Old 12-02-2015, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atony1 View Post
Thank you very much,I send e-mail to them ask some questions,but not reply,It is because I just consider to go to kyoto or not and then this club kairaido have famous ladyboy mistress AIZEN SELICA to come back,I want to try.
Then call then on phone and speak slowly and easy English. The guy who answers the phone speaks basic English and many of the Mistresses there do too.

You know Mistress Eve works there now and she was at La Siora for many years.
Also Mistress Mira Rammy works sporadically and I have known of her since she used to do SM videos back in the early 2000's. I have always wanted to session with her. She was so sexy and hot back in her younger days and I have had many fantasies about her. That photo of her on the Kairaido site is somewhat dated. I think she has put on some more weight since then.
Old 12-02-2015, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

check out this video, if the mistress is as pretty as them , i dont mind paying more.

Pretty face, nice feet and heels, would love my dick to be trample by them haha
Old 13-02-2015, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Then call then on phone and speak slowly and easy English. The guy who answers the phone speaks basic English and many of the Mistresses there do too.

You know Mistress Eve works there now and she was at La Siora for many years.
Also Mistress Mira Rammy works sporadically and I have known of her since she used to do SM videos back in the early 2000's. I have always wanted to session with her. She was so sexy and hot back in her younger days and I have had many fantasies about her. That photo of her on the Kairaido site is somewhat dated. I think she has put on some more weight since then.
Mistress EVE in kairaido Tokyo branch. kairaido still no reply my email.I think if I really go to kyoto,then I may write this form to ask (http://kairaido.com/pc/english)them before two weeks.It is because I want to ask them some questions.
Old 16-02-2015, 06:15 PM
Samster

Hey Bros,

Here is a report about my latest Japan trip late last fall. One of the best things this time was the weak yen and it was about time. During my time there the yen fell to around 120/US $ so when comparing that to my last visit in 2012 when it was under 80 - I was getting a third more value for my money thus I was able to have longer sessions and try out new clubs.

First in Tokyo - there really is only one club I really need to go to and that of course is La Siora. Never really felt the urge or need to try out the others even though there is so much choice now. I have praised Mistress Ruiko on this board many times and of course she never fails to disappoint. I was glad to see her again and we had some great sessions this time. But this trip I also wanted to try out a new La Siora Mistress and with my preference for younger slim girls I of course scheduled Mistress Tohka.
And I made a superb choice as she is exactly what I wanted. First she is very young - around age 21. She is visually stunning - slim tight body, incredible feminine, and she smelled so sweet. She has done some fashion modeling recently. Her personality is very playful, crazy, sensual, and wild. Also she is very easy to relate to but she does not yet speak much English. She is not as strict as Ruiko would be, but nevertheless I became hypnotized by her. She can pee on demand and allowed me to go right up to her fountain as I eagerly gulped her sweet tasting juice. She has a distinct laugh as she humiliates you with her spitting, hard handjobs, and facesitting. I had many unforgettable sessions with her each one being better than the previous. Even though I knew I couldn't, I was so attracted to Tohka I wanted to do more forbidden activities with her.
If you prefer younger playful hot Mistresses than Tohka is the one. She is kind of the current "secret weapon" of La Siora in that she does not really publicize herself much and rarely updates her blog. I think she distinctly separates her private life from her Mistress work. But I know she has a large following and you should book her well in advance especially later in the evening.

My next stop was Kansai for sessions at the awesome Kairaido. As I mentioned before, Mistress Kyokha is no longer with them and you do not meet at their office anymore. I had a few M sessions, some S & M sessions, and lots of fun. All of the women that I have sessioned with are excellent and the Kyoto vibe makes time seem to pass more slowly for some reason. I had a member number from before but basically I e-mailed them for session appointments and called their office when in front of the Daily Yamazaki store and Mistress meets you and go to the nearby love hotel.

Next up was testing out some Osaka clubs I had yet to try. First was Fetishi-SM. All appointments were made by email in English and you must confirm a day before and an hour before session. They favor using a small love hotel in not far from Nipponbashi subway station. Hotel is about 3000 yen for the session and if you have a session at a popular time you will likely see another Fetishi-SM Mistress check into the same hotel when you and your Mistress are. Kind of like seeing the Mistresses clock in for duty as they all have these huge suitcases of clothes and equipment that they tag along. For my sessions I met Mistress in front of the hotel although I could have checked in before like I usually do in Tokyo. I had some great sessions with one of the newer Mistresses (I would rather not name) but also had the chance to session with Mistress Saran. I guess I was lucky in that I got in one of her final sessions before she quit and moved to Shizuoka. In person she looked just as hot as she did in her videos. I would rate
her session maybe a 6 out of 10. It was not spectacular but it was enjoyable. Her English was mediocre but I was alright with that. It just seemed that at times her mind was not present. Maybe it was because she was leaving Osaka and the club not long after. Anyway I do give Fetishi-SM a good recommendation anyway - they have good pricing too.

The real highlight of my Osaka sessions was the formerly Club Mistress - now Club Domina. They are located in the Northern Juso district of Osaka and used a fantastic SM themed hotel "The Diana" http://www.juso-diana.com. This is like a smaller version of the Tokyo alpha-INN but with much lower pricing. Club Domina's English support, service, pricing, and programs are all excellent. For my first session I wanted to try out this Golden Splash course as I have never quite tried anything like it. I could choose each Mistress alone to come in for 15 minutes, a combination or 2 or 3 at a time, or all at once. It was 5500 per mistress for 15 minutes plus hotel charges. I eventually decided to have 4 come in at the same time and have my own Mistress pee party. I found the hotel quite easily and checked in no problem. The club made the room reservation for me in advance. Then I waited in the room as I soon heard the talking of the Mistresses. I welcomed them into the big dungeon room as their heels clicked on the floor. I paid the fee and explained to them exactly what I wanted in my ok Japanese. They were all very excited. The only drawback here was that it was going to be a quick 15 minutes. They started out with some spitting and laughing humiliation. I then worshipped their boots and heels. Finally we went into the bathroom as they each drenched me with their shower as one of the Mistresses jerked me until I cum. A very exciting and fun experience. Later after the session, the club emailed me and said how much they all enjoyed the session. I went back and had another really great session with Mistress Eve. Some of the Mistresses speak good English and Mistress Mizuki used to work at the defunct Club BO-TE in Shibuya. In any event, I give Club Domina a very high recommendation.

A quick mention of Club-Fin. I did not bother with even trying them since I no longer find much of their roster appealing and we still have not gotten any highly favorable reports about that club here nor any word on English support.
Old 16-02-2015, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hey Bros,

Here is a report about my latest Japan trip late last fall. One of the best things this time was the weak yen and it was about time. During my time there the yen fell to around 120/US $ so when comparing that to my last visit in 2012 when it was under 80 - I was getting a third more value for my money thus I was able to have longer sessions and try out new clubs.

First in Tokyo - there really is only one club I really need to go to and that of course is La Siora. Never really felt the urge or need to try out the others even though there is so much choice now. I have praised Mistress Ruiko on this board many times and of course she never fails to disappoint. I was glad to see her again and we had some great sessions this time. But this trip I also wanted to try out a new La Siora Mistress and with my preference for younger slim girls I of course scheduled Mistress Tohka.
And I made a superb choice as she is exactly what I wanted. First she is very young - around age 21. She is visually stunning - slim tight body, incredible feminine, and she smelled so sweet. She has done some fashion modeling recently. Her personality is very playful, crazy, sensual, and wild. Also she is very easy to relate to but she does not yet speak much English. She is not as strict as Ruiko would be, but nevertheless I became hypnotized by her. She can pee on demand and allowed me to go right up to her fountain as I eagerly gulped her sweet tasting juice. She has a distinct laugh as she humiliates you with her spitting, hard handjobs, and facesitting. I had many unforgettable sessions with her each one being better than the previous. Even though I knew I couldn't, I was so attracted to Tohka I wanted to do more forbidden activities with her.
If you prefer younger playful hot Mistresses than Tohka is the one. She is kind of the current "secret weapon" of La Siora in that she does not really publicize herself much and rarely updates her blog. I think she distinctly separates her private life from her Mistress work. But I know she has a large following and you should book her well in advance especially later in the evening.

My next stop was Kansai for sessions at the awesome Kairaido. As I mentioned before, Mistress Kyokha is no longer with them and you do not meet at their office anymore. I had a few M sessions, some S & M sessions, and lots of fun. All of the women that I have sessioned with are excellent and the Kyoto vibe makes time seem to pass more slowly for some reason. I had a member number from before but basically I e-mailed them for session appointments and called their office when in front of the Daily Yamazaki store and Mistress meets you and go to the nearby love hotel.

Next up was testing out some Osaka clubs I had yet to try. First was Fetishi-SM. All appointments were made by email in English and you must confirm a day before and an hour before session. They favor using a small love hotel in not far from Nipponbashi subway station. Hotel is about 3000 yen for the session and if you have a session at a popular time you will likely see another Fetishi-SM Mistress check into the same hotel when you and your Mistress are. Kind of like seeing the Mistresses clock in for duty as they all have these huge suitcases of clothes and equipment that they tag along. For my sessions I met Mistress in front of the hotel although I could have checked in before like I usually do in Tokyo. I had some great sessions with one of the newer Mistresses (I would rather not name) but also had the chance to session with Mistress Saran. I guess I was lucky in that I got in one of her final sessions before she quit and moved to Shizuoka. In person she looked just as hot as she did in her videos. I would rate
her session maybe a 6 out of 10. It was not spectacular but it was enjoyable. Her English was mediocre but I was alright with that. It just seemed that at times her mind was not present. Maybe it was because she was leaving Osaka and the club not long after. Anyway I do give Fetishi-SM a good recommendation anyway - they have good pricing too.

The real highlight of my Osaka sessions was the formerly Club Mistress - now Club Domina. They are located in the Northern Juso district of Osaka and used a fantastic SM themed hotel "The Diana" http://www.juso-diana.com. This is like a smaller version of the Tokyo alpha-INN but with much lower pricing. Club Domina's English support, service, pricing, and programs are all excellent. For my first session I wanted to try out this Golden Splash course as I have never quite tried anything like it. I could choose each Mistress alone to come in for 15 minutes, a combination or 2 or 3 at a time, or all at once. It was 5500 per mistress for 15 minutes plus hotel charges. I eventually decided to have 4 come in at the same time and have my own Mistress pee party. I found the hotel quite easily and checked in no problem. The club made the room reservation for me in advance. Then I waited in the room as I soon heard the talking of the Mistresses. I welcomed them into the big dungeon room as their heels clicked on the floor. I paid the fee and explained to them exactly what I wanted in my ok Japanese. They were all very excited. The only drawback here was that it was going to be a quick 15 minutes. They started out with some spitting and laughing humiliation. I then worshipped their boots and heels. Finally we went into the bathroom as they each drenched me with their shower as one of the Mistresses jerked me until I cum. A very exciting and fun experience. Later after the session, the club emailed me and said how much they all enjoyed the session. I went back and had another really great session with Mistress Eve. Some of the Mistresses speak good English and Mistress Mizuki used to work at the defunct Club BO-TE in Shibuya. In any event, I give Club Domina a very high recommendation.

A quick mention of Club-Fin. I did not bother with even trying them since I no longer find much of their roster appealing and we still have not gotten any highly favorable reports about that club here nor any word on English support.
Thank you to share your trip,I told you before I want to plan to go to kairaido in kyoto,but I am not a member,may be I can not make the booking before and I only want to try shemale mistress AIZEN SELICA who is very famous mistress, I want mistress to come my hotel ,but I send email to ask kairaido,but not reply.I may have a another plan,try some shemale in Tokyo,It is because I want to try Japanese newhalf....

I also have a pretty memory session of last two months ago,In the December of 2014,I have two sessions of Tokyo which is sweet devils and Lasiora,the total play hours is 8 hours.lasiora is mistress mao and Shinji ,sweet devils is mistress Benio and Kaoruko .I can have last session of mistress Mao ,It is because she leaves SM district already,I am very lucky and during the session,she have blood period time,that is very good.I have cum six times in this two sessions.

Last edited by atony1; 17-02-2015 at 12:20 AM.
Old 17-02-2015, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
VannDaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time Bros
(Message delete)

Last edited by VannDaman; 18-02-2015 at 01:32 AM. Reason: Online request
Old 17-02-2015, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Guys.. You really eat shit of female?
A bit overwhelming, but how is the taste like and whether the smell is super smelly? Or is it fake shit which is just a cream?
Old 18-02-2015, 03:38 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

I have tried mistress anja little jewels (scat) it taste soft and nice. She is all worth the cost and her attention
Old 20-02-2015, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
nta88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried this mistress Jane before? Can't seems to get her reply.
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domina...ress-j/3326941
Old 20-02-2015, 04:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
slaveofgoddessl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
review Mistress Lain

My testimonial: The Mistress is indeed special. She is very real, strict and very dominant. She will cater to your exact fetish and she is also merciful. One session is enough to be under her spell. Slaves who crave for pain and humiliation should approach her with respect..

This is what she did in my first session:

I had paid a deposit of 100sg prior to our session. We meet at the hotel lobby, after very brief exchange of greetings she instructed me to go into the room, strip and kneel on the floor with the remaining amount in an envelope.
She arrived into the room 5mins later . After some brief interrogation on my fetishes..the session began. I was instructed to stand up and face the floor while she kick boxed me over and over again..she is very strong and was wearing heavy black boots. My face was slapped across and punched, my entire body ached. In between she whipped my back with my leather belt which stung. After i could no longer bare the pain..she had me lay down for some ball trampling and more interrogation.
Within am hour i was totally worn out and sore all over.. i was then instructed to keep my little pecker locked in the chastity that i had bought and handed over the keys to the Mistress..i have been in chastity for over a week and am desperately waiting for the next session when i will be unlocked only to take more punishment.
Old 20-02-2015, 10:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
calvin5828 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: review Mistress Lain

Who is the Mistress??
Old 21-02-2015, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 18
sourpiss8891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysourpiss8891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey bros, don't mind me asking cos i can't find it anywhere. But normally what are the charges like for 1 session?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1