The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-12-2005, 04:00 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 22
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Your makan place limited to HwayKwang n your entertainment limited to CM2, Rao2 n Poisedon?? Your accomodation limited to P's palace???
And cheong city limited to BKK?
Old 14-12-2005, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Tee kong kia is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by longgun
anyone been to the 'no hands' restaurant?
care to share with me the location and any experience there shared will be really appreciated.
Bro do you really wanna stay in watanna mansion?
Old 14-12-2005, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
longgun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya...why? you have lobang for me to stay free? or recently got ghost there and you wanna advice me not to stay?

lobangs will suely be appreciated
Old 14-12-2005, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven
And cheong city limited to BKK?

U lidat suan ppl goot meh.....
Old 15-12-2005, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
brucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
No lah... nothing to do with ghost. But I fine it funny that people go all the way to BKK, pay for airfare, spend money on entertainment, book girls, but stay in the cheapest places.

For me, at least Rachada City Hotel, which is a proper hotel. But of course, Palazzo would be much better.

Cheers
Tee Vee
I personally like Palazzo also...good value for what you pay.
Old 15-12-2005, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
brucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
KNN, call me brudder here, peng yue there... dunno whether call from the heart or "mouth speaks, balls happy" leh...

Must be beacuse they busy having "romance" "water level down" (in thai) getting drunk as usual in BKK or HCMC, looking for "tirak" in 99 states, lost dunno whther going or "cumming", not "Free" and etc, etc, etc... and etc.
Bro, now "holiday season" mah...probably all busy cheonging somewhere ...........
Old 15-12-2005, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
No lah... nothing to do with ghost. But I fine it funny that people go all the way to BKK, pay for airfare, spend money on entertainment, book girls, but stay in the cheapest places.

For me, at least Rachada City Hotel, which is a proper hotel. But of course, Palazzo would be much better.

Cheers
Tee Vee

i think it more worth it to spend more to get a chioer girl then to spend it on a nice place to sleep, i mean...just need a basic place to sleep, and watana mansion is considered quite ok by my standard. Fly also fly budget airline, hotel also budget...bt girl...cannot budget!!!
Old 16-12-2005, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 21
hottie111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i think it more worth it to spend more to get a chioer girl then to spend it on a nice place to sleep, i mean...just need a basic place to sleep, and watana mansion is considered quite ok by my standard. Fly also fly budget airline, hotel also budget...bt girl...cannot budget!!!
Since we have quite a few bros that make regular trips to bkk, why not we choose a few nice hotels and then bargain for a corporate discount under the company name bkkfun.com We also can source for a few good MPs and get corporate discount too Like this, we meet our budget for both hotels and girls - best of both world
Old 16-12-2005, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 22
osaka69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottie111
......bargain for a corporate discount under the company name bkkfun.com We also can source for a few good MPs and get corporate discount too Like this, we meet our budget for both hotels and girls - best of both world......
wha you really got Buisness Entreprenueurship....
Old 16-12-2005, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottie111
Since we have quite a few bros that make regular trips to bkk, why not we choose a few nice hotels and then bargain for a corporate discount under the company name bkkfun.com We also can source for a few good MPs and get corporate discount too Like this, we meet our budget for both hotels and girls - best of both world

since so many brothers here spend so much money monthly or yearly on such entertainment, the amount we might as well all pool the money and open a club solely for the brothers here..bring in the best girls...but i want to be the HR director to 'interview' the girls for the job and test goods first. Maybe can have some HR executive also, so when too much I cannot handle, then got assistance...
Old 16-12-2005, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

To All,

I will be in Bangkok, from December 26 through January 10. Therefore, if you're interested in Massage Center tour at Rachada, let's meet at the Palazzo's lobby. I'll conduct massage tour starting 6:00 p.m. daily!

Ask the front desk clerks to ring gentlemen from Hawaii!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 16-12-2005, 07:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -90 / Power: 0
Jonas21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros going to bangkok on the 6th of Feb? Care to guide a newbie?
Old 16-12-2005, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice
To All,

I will be in Bangkok, from December 26 through January 10. Therefore, if you're interested in Massage Center tour at Rachada, let's meet at the Palazzo's lobby. I'll conduct massage tour starting 6:00 p.m. daily!

Ask the front desk clerks to ring gentlemen from Hawaii!

Norice, are you serious about this ?

I will be there in first week of January. Thinking to do some soapie and oily. I know where Palazzo is....will wait for you there.
Old 16-12-2005, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This I *raise both hand* agree.
Old 16-12-2005, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I look funny meh?? I think I look like khon thai.Not I say one hor.Tat time I went river rafting the uncle say I look like Khon thai.Very tanned .Don believe sign up for river rafting tour then ask tat uncle.
*mission 1 accomplished*
*mission 2 .Find a agogo bar in which a lot of gers will crowd around me to take photo*

Ghost?This must ask reacher because he dare not sleep alone at night when he not booking gal.Maybe he experienced ghost in pink lady before.He stay watana ok leh.Never pester me and come my room to sleep on my sofa.So I think watana no ghost.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread