The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 03-05-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Tell her during WFH days, you watched a lot of youtube introducing Filipino food. Tell her youre quite intrigued and wanted to try out the delicious food. Ask her whether she knows one or two good Filipino restaurants and offer to treat her for her efforts...

There you go...The rest is up to you liao...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
My PH colleague is quite touchy .. but i know she is those really smart kind and will reject when she sense u trying to sian her. Have a colleague tried to ask her out n she reject instantly.
Anyone encounter this kind of lady and how to approach?

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 03-05-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1058 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Tell her during WFH days, you watched a lot of youtube introducing Filipino food. Tell her youre quite intrigued and wanted to try out the delicious food. Ask her whether she knows one or two good Filipino restaurants and offer to treat her for her efforts...

There you go...The rest is up to you liao...

smart cookie. This will only backfire if she says, she actually not into PH food. Lol.
Or the best case is, she brags about her own cooking, invite you to her place for her cooking. She just short of telling you, she's the main course, serve fresh.
Old 03-05-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

If the second option occurs, then strike toto lor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
smart cookie. This will only backfire if she says, she actually not into PH food. Lol.
Or the best case is, she brags about her own cooking, invite you to her place for her cooking. She just short of telling you, she's the main course, serve fresh.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 04-05-2022, 04:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
seafoodlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

need some advice with my colleague..

so i recently just joined my new company, and due to wfh only ever met this indo colleague of mine once just last month. but throughout dinner til end of the night i noticed she was flirting with me(i think), by play-hitting whenever i make jokes(i was sat beside her), and only me because other guys also proceeded to sit beside her but she only made physical contact with me. like when she calls me she actually playfully pinch my stomach. not sure whether she is really so friendly usually or she actually took a preference/liking to me. then afterwards our texts got flirtier such as as her saying i love you(as praise) after i hit kpi lol. and every now and then use pick up phrases on each other e.g not as handsome as u.

how should i proceed ah?
Old 04-05-2022, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2936 / Power: 15
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by seafoodlover View Post
how should i proceed ah?
Mirror her actions. For example, if she touches you, do the same on her. Like for like, not her tits or her ass. Mirroring projects a subconsciousness that you like that person. And secondly, you get to touch her and evaluate her comfort level. Watch her reactions carefully and move from there.
Old 04-05-2022, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 583 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19021 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismann View Post
Mirror her actions. For example, if she touches you, do the same on her. Like for like, not her tits or her ass. Mirroring projects a subconsciousness that you like that person. And secondly, you get to touch her and evaluate her comfort level. Watch her reactions carefully and move from there.
wise words.
Old 04-05-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
seafoodlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismann View Post
to add on, she is also attached. which is why im doubting whether she is flirting with me or not
Old 04-05-2022, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seafoodlover View Post
to add on, she is also attached. which is why im doubting whether she is flirting with me or not
she could be on the lookout for a better partner than the one that she has, or she could be forming a shortlist of backup options so that there is no dick vacuum

骑驴找马,无空窗期也

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 04-05-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
ACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
she could be on the lookout for a better partner than the one that she has, or she could be forming a shortlist of backup options so that there is no dick vacuum

骑驴找马,无空窗期也
Hi bro,

Thank you for your points.

Up you back already !

Cheers
Old 04-05-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3159 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
My PH colleague is quite touchy .. but i know she is those really smart kind and will reject when she sense u trying to sian her. Have a colleague tried to ask her out n she reject instantly.
Anyone encounter this kind of lady and how to approach?
ok just to relate my past experience, i had such ex-colleagues before in a previous company, apparently it seems that PH tends to be touchy by nature, even the guys

but anyway in my case the girl was not chio (although she claim at least TWO taxi drivers have offered her free rides home in exchange for her phone number), but she was super touchy with everyone in the office, including me, and my standards were pretty low so i enjoyed the physical contact, but later on some idiot white knight actually file sexual harrasment complaint against her so no more touchy touchy from then on
Old 04-05-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 19
JrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to behold
I had fun with 2 colleagues in my previous company.

The first one was single and pretty, slim and petite, however, she was kind of a dead fish and not very responsive but she had the tightest pussy and clamps unto your dick and makes me cum damn fast.

The second one was a real catch, she was attached with her bf but going through some argument and all, so we got a drink after work. I was damn shock because she is those guai guai GND type and dresses very conservatively. However, under her clothes she was hiding this damn tight body and B cup boobs with a slim waist. The best of all, she rides like a pro, she really rode me hard until I came at the back of my car.
Old 04-05-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1478 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
ok just to relate my past experience, i had such ex-colleagues before in a previous company, apparently it seems that PH tends to be touchy by nature, even the guys

but anyway in my case the girl was not chio (although she claim at least TWO taxi drivers have offered her free rides home in exchange for her phone number), but she was super touchy with everyone in the office, including me, and my standards were pretty low so i enjoyed the physical contact, but later on some idiot white knight actually file sexual harrasment complaint against her so no more touchy touchy from then on
knn she confirm touch until some ahgua. Even ah gua enjoy touchy lo.

Sadly my PH colleague not touchy with me. oh wells sometimes its good not to play where you eat.
Old 05-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
knowyourlimit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Decided to share an unaccomplished desire.

2 weeks ago, one of my customers' saleslady (I shall named her 'A') invited me to her dinner gathering with her colleagues. 'A' is married with two kids and she has a petite figure. Extremely sex appealing when she wears dress.

Dinner venue was at a bistro bar located in town area. We ordered numerous buckets of beers. 'A' was extremely happy and high on that night. She is a person who can't hold her liquor. After few pints of beers, she went into a drowsy state.

I saw an opportunity coming. When her colleague stepped out for smoke break, I decided to get up from my seat and sit beside 'A'. At this juncture, 'A' was totally drunk. I stretched out my hand, put through her right arm and anchored as a support for her head to rest on the dinning table.

While her head was resting on the table with my hand as a cushion, I can feel the touch of her breasts. The feeling was great! That evening, 'A' wore a clothing that revealed her left shoulder. It was very obvious that she was wearing pushup bra. Throughout the whole session, I was enjoying the touch of her breasts.

Subsequently, 'A' colleagues decided to call it a day. I initiated to send 'A' home, but one of her colleagues voiced out to send 'A' back home.

Damn it! All the possible actions (i.e caressing, unzipping her pants in my car) that went through my mind bursts like a balloon. If that night I send 'A' back, I will definitely upped her in my car.

Too bad...
Old 05-05-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 21
sdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to behold
Maybe her colleague got to up her instead

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowyourlimit View Post

Damn it! All the possible actions (i.e caressing, unzipping her pants in my car) that went through my mind bursts like a balloon. If that night I send 'A' back, I will definitely upped her in my car.

Too bad...
Old 05-05-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
pevoton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdol v2 View Post
Maybe her colleague got to up her instead
Her colleague probably beoing her too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1