The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 05-02-2015, 03:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 17
yagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_LOVER View Post
You may look for this PRC mistress from 广西 Hp 86417258
Not bad looking and satisfy you upon all your request.
Including 黄金 hehe, not for me anyway cos not that hard core.
Only $100 per hour. Cheap and worth trying.
Just finish a session with this mistress. She is indeed very beautiful and have a slim waist. She do mild bdsm, i do not take pain and just like some leg fetish thing. She know how to seduce u and she really know how to make u turn on. She has a very nice leg and feet, she take out her stocking and ask me to help her wear ^^ When i was licking her pussy, she take a small chinese version of vitagen and slowly pour onto her pussy and ask me to lick and sucks it all. So shiok. Plus point is she is very friendly, bad point is, her hse not only her alone staying, toilet is a bit bad and room also a little bad. The room a bit hot. Overall i will rtf, she will be leaving end od this month so hurry. She is for those who like mild bdsm not for those hardcore de.
Old 05-02-2015, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
serf0000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
I think most regulars here know the whole list and different folk have sessioned with each one.

What I meant was no one has verified that this Lainchen is real so far, though her profile looks really enticing. It could very well be some dude hoping to cash in on the fact that a couple of verified local dommes also require bank transfers prior to session.
what is the url to lainchen's info?
Old 05-02-2015, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by serf0000 View Post
what is the url to lainchen's info?
https://fetlife.com/users/3288213
Old 05-02-2015, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
FootboyD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
Mistress suniya is coming this month next week.��
I believe dominafire is already here��

Hey has any of you bros had a foot session with Domina Fire yet? I only heard good things about her and I talk to her online. I asked for hardcore and merciless foot gagging. She said she will do it and more.

Can anybody share some experience?
Old 05-02-2015, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 12
Zzun is a name known to allZzun is a name known to allZzun is a name known to allZzun is a name known to allZzun is a name known to allZzun is a name known to all

Anyone have reviews on Mistress Kat?
Old 06-02-2015, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
She looks pretty and especially her finger nail. Super duper torturous finger nail if she use it on your body.
Old 06-02-2015, 08:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 18
clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
Continued...

Then she decided to step and crush my poor balls. Lucky for me , my cage was still protecting my balls a little from her heels..

These are what my cock and balls looked like in the cage...

She removed my cock from the cage. It immediately grew erect but still shorter than the heels she wore...

Gave her a massage and made to lick her till she cum twice.

Finally the moment I been waiting for! My first release in 2 months plus...

She sat on my face facing my cock and started to slowly tease my cock... I felt an uncontrollable urge to lick her ass but was slapped.

Eventually the urge came... I finally was gonna shoot my two months worth of sperm. Sadly she had other ideas . She decided to ruin my orgAsm...

The moment where I was about to spurt, she remove her hands and avoided stimulation... That's where I was gonna cry out in frustration ... 2 months of locked up and here's what I got. A non orgasm...my cum just spilled out and I did not enjoy any orgasm... She laughed and stuffed my sperm into my mouth while I was still wondering what happened . Locked my cock back up and off she went...I spend the next few moments in the room in shock and disbelief but finally swallowed my cum, knowing that I belong to her. So does my cock.
mistresskatsg not responsive on collarspace already?

cant get any replies
Old 06-02-2015, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://singapore.backpage.com/Domina...leplay/3345245

Countess Von kink if anyone wants to submit to an ang moh domme. I'm guessing the tribute is high.
Btw, I've never met her so don't ask me any questions about her.
Old 06-02-2015, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clammedshut View Post
mistresskatsg not responsive on collarspace already?

cant get any replies
If you read her post on cm....she mentioned that she is busy preparing for exam
Old 07-02-2015, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominion View Post
Both are fake
Old 07-02-2015, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4660 / Power: 20
Fmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond repute

katie02 introduction are copy and paste from http://bronessessex.moonfruit.com/bi...574316781queen

tanang02 profile are equally copied from http://www.mistresssuki.co.uk/about/
Old 07-02-2015, 12:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jetli77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Greetings bro,

I just wanted to share with you a wonderful experience I had with Domina Fire. You can find her profile at the following link:

http://www.dominafire.com/

Just to give a bit of the background, my preference is mostly fetish and I do not like pain. I have had my shares of experience in Japan with La Siora and what not, but let me tell you that my experience with Domina Fire is one of a kind. It was my first experience with her but she hit all the right spots.

There was a big attachment between us, especially with the eyes gazing at you and emotional feeling she portrayed. She was also super nice. This was my best experience, better than any sessions I had in Japan.

I fully recommend her to all of you. Since she is in Singapore for a few days, I suggest that you book her fast!
Old 07-02-2015, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mygod194 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do u know any more places or gals that provide these services ??thanksss
Old 08-02-2015, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetli77 View Post
Greetings bro,

I just wanted to share with you a wonderful experience I had with Domina Fire. You can find her profile at the following link:

http://www.dominafire.com/

Just to give a bit of the background, my preference is mostly fetish and I do not like pain. I have had my shares of experience in Japan with La Siora and what not, but let me tell you that my experience with Domina Fire is one of a kind. It was my first experience with her but she hit all the right spots.

There was a big attachment between us, especially with the eyes gazing at you and emotional feeling she portrayed. She was also super nice. This was my best experience, better than any sessions I had in Japan.

I fully recommend her to all of you. Since she is in Singapore for a few days, I suggest that you book her fast!
share more input about domina fire please.
Old 08-02-2015, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I had an intense session with Dominafire yesterday.�� we had some small chat in the room to understand each other more since its my first time serving her. As the session about to start, I am asked to clean myself up and wait for her beside the bed. So in anticipation, I waited and she appear in a nurse costume. Nice as she start to tease me and talk to me . Sometimes I am shy and turn my eyes away from her and she slap me and hold my face back to look at her in the eyes while she continue to talk and tease me. I am suppose to call her nurse goddess.�� as the session goes I become more submissive and she start to abuse me with all sorts of toys like nipple clamps vibrating wand and all sorts of toys.
She ask me to go into doggie style as she is going to to inspect me. She asked me when is your last rectal examination! So I reply its mistress Sayako. She call me slut and start to put her fingers in me. I didn't took too much effort for her to put five fingers in me and start to apply pressures on my asshole and it just keep stretching up to her knuckles and then arh.... Her whole fist automatically gets swallow into my ass. We all stop and she lets her fist settle inside me as I breathe and try to relax at the same time feeling as if I am floating. When she sees I am relax, she start to move and turn her hands inside me which send me chills and goose pimples up my spine and I was like moaning nd moaning. All the while she ask and checks on my condition if I am ok when I moan too loud. Such a caring nurse. When she sees I am ok, she will slap me on the butt and call me a slut while she goes deeper and its a weird feeling when she push her hands really deep in and tickle my guts from inside but I enjoyed every minute of it and told her that I will try to push her hands out as I got enough of it after around half an hour.
Lots of lube come out together with her fist and it was like such a relieve as if you took a huge dump��. And I collapse onto the bed . We go on for few more times of this until she ask me to turn around and start to play and with my nipple and wants me to xum for her.she Says such a horny bitch I am as she put her lips near my nipples and start to nibble on them. This sent huge pleasures into me a I had a huge hardon as no misstress will use their mouth to play on the nipples. ..before long she start to bite and nibble on my nips and this push me over the edge and I just cum and cum and cum while she goes woh.....so many orh...still coming out. Till I was spent and every drips finished and empty from my swollen balls.
I request her to take a short clips video of her fisting me and she did it and while now I checking out the vids she took. I can see that she look back at the camera while she is fisting me and tease me as if she knows I will watch the video later on. Pro!

Last edited by raygoat; 08-02-2015 at 02:01 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1