The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 06-12-2011, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

I acknowledge and appreciate your FRs Bro.

I will arrange to ups your points once I regain my powers.

Merry Christmas!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clown_joker View Post
Its been quite some time since i last posted my fr in april. In total i've bonked 4 more WLs. I will go throught briefly for the first 3, cos they were quite some time back.....

.....alright tts all! hope these FRs helps!
Old 06-12-2011, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
chicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pat Hse 16 Rm 11

She really SUCKSbig time...one hell of an oral job that is mind-blowing I must say she is value for money!!!
Old 06-12-2011, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 21
jeff88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken cho View Post
Pat Hse 16 Rm 11

She really SUCKSbig time...one hell of an oral job that is mind-blowing I must say she is value for money!!!
Especially when she uses the tip of her tongue licking and trying to pry open the dick hole and alternating with deep throat. How to tahan...... you tell me?. All the little soldiers can't wait to rush out...... Haha!

For bros who are into "foot fetish'. FYi, she allows worshipping of her feet and sucking of her toes as well. Go and enjoy it, while it is still available.

Last edited by jeff88; 06-12-2011 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Additional info.
Old 07-12-2011, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
davesgnet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pat is really offer great service. Had a wonderful time yesterday.
RTF: Yes!
Old 07-12-2011, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 13
Winmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to all

So you enjoy yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davesgnet View Post
Pat is really offer great service. Had a wonderful time yesterday.
RTF: Yes!
Old 07-12-2011, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 15
clown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud of

thank you bro chicken cho, bro bonkning, bro kinjiokar for the UPS
and bro fornicator no worries you're the first to up me when i posted my first FR in april.

anyway i went petain quite a couple of times but recently one time pass by h12r15, saw the WL quite pretty! I'm not sure if its i dint notice in the past or she always busy. From PSL h12r15 is Joey, but not sure if its correct , because recently got quite a bit of change right? anyone tried h12r15 before can share?
Old 07-12-2011, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
and bro fornicator no worries you're the first to up me when i posted my first FR in april.

anyway i went petain quite a couple of times but recently one time pass by h12r15, saw the WL quite pretty! I'm not sure if its i dint notice in the past or she always busy. From PSL h12r15 is Joey, but not sure if its correct , because recently got quite a bit of change right? anyone tried h12r15 before can share?
if BroFornicator up u ..me will upz u also..Cheers
Old 07-12-2011, 02:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Streetwalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last acc.crash so not active in Dome 2 cos no point,no reputation=No contact!

So back to tis playground again to get some cheap & pro bonk!

Last few months report card:
H02 R03-Boobs lover pls fall in & she will want u to suck it!-RTF 2times
H02 R05-Like bonking my friend's hot mum-RTF 1time
H07 R06-Super friendly & great GF feel
H10 R04-Voted her my top list/super GF feel (Always got Q )-RTF 5times
H11 R10-My only cat40 which I upgrade to $50,she also give me a cat50 stunt la. But I'm more into her big ass for doggie!-RTF 2times
H16 R14-A decent look WL to me-RTF 1times

Tis month mission:
H14 R09 Li Wen
H16 R17 Moon
H22 R19 Nikki
H22 R21 Xue Er
H24 R28 Xiao Tian

Above is just my 1cent view, correct me if I'm wrong!

美丽的香蕉脚!
Old 07-12-2011, 02:53 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Is it? Ha-ha. I ups almost everybody everyday that sometimes I forget. No worries Bro, you're welcome.

Your info about Joey's location is correct, H12R15. For me she is SOP, on the whole service ok. Yup, she's cute worth to try.

Hope this helps.

Merry Christmas!

Cheers.

Quote:

Old 07-12-2011, 02:56 PM
Samster

Hey Bro, that's too kind and generous of you. Some more validate my ups.

Salute you Bro.

Merry Christmas!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMS75 View Post
Old 07-12-2011, 06:00 PM
Samster

Winmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to all

For your info Sir,

This forum discourage point exchange!

Please correct me if i am wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMS75 View Post
Old 07-12-2011, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: All Petain FR experience - Jennifer H16R12

Suddenly needed a quick fix, I headed down to PT. It was already almost 8:00pm, I know it was late but I had this urge to release!

I first thought of Katty H10R10, damn! Lights off! Went to H14 look for Kidd R04, again lights off, no working. Where can I get a big meaty ass when I need one?!

Dropped by H16 and voila! R12 Jennifer light is on! She engaged so I waited hoping she will take me in after the Bro inside. Finally her door opened, it was almost half past 8! Immediately after her customer came out she closed her door. I still waited and after a few seconds, the door once again opened and she welcomed me in! Nice!

Immediately we stripped and proceed to wash. I lay in the bed and after she finished washing she initiated catbath. From there alone I cannot tahan already. Oh my, I don't want to release prematurely, I want to release in her pussy! So I got up for a while from the bed and jumped a bit to 'shake it off''. Carry on, I lay in bed again continue with her catbath, then she worked down there took care of my 'lil bro. She capped me and gave me her service.

This time I had to stop her, I signalled doggy and wow, what an ass. I went in and a few piak-piak later I released everything!

I remember a Bro wrote that Jennifer was a time watcher. Well it didn't matter to me. What mattered was she took me in even it was already late and I was thanking her all the way until I went out her door. Left her room very satisfied!

I thank you!
Old 08-12-2011, 08:03 AM
Samster

Re: All Petain FR experience - Jennifer H16R12

This girl young and pretty not?
Thats important

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Suddenly needed a quick fix, I headed down to PT. It was already almost 8:00pm, I know it was late but I had this urge to release!
I remember a Bro wrote that Jennifer was a time watcher. Well it didn't matter to me. What mattered was she took me in even it was already late and I was thanking her all the way until I went out her door. Left her room very satisfied!

I thank you!
Old 08-12-2011, 08:10 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Jennifer H16R12

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
...H16R12 Jennifer ... engaged.. waited .. washing .. catbath. ..cannot tahan ... capped .. .. doggy and wow, what an ass. ...a few piak-piak l... released everything!

I remember a Bro wrote that Jennifer was a time watcher. ...Left her room very satisfied!..
Welcome back. Nice sextisfying session with H16R12 Jennifer. Happy for you. More good FRs for WLs like Jennifer H16R12, Jolene H11R11, Miki H7(2)R28 etc with improved services. Will try to upz U tomorrow when regain power (Not sure SBF has reset counter after SBF 10th Anniversary Celebrations - otherwise 3yrs between Upz). Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by olympia2soon View Post
Bros, just checking if (H7R3)cookie is the same from GL CAT150? ...
Yes, she is. Cheers.
Old 08-12-2011, 09:01 AM
Samster

Looking forward to your upcoming missions this month.

Ups you Bro.

Merry Christmas!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetwalker View Post
Last acc.crash so not active in Dome 2 cos no point,no reputation=No contact!

So back to tis playground again to get some cheap & pro bonk!.....

.....Above is just my 1cent view, correct me if I'm wrong!

美丽的香蕉脚!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1